The Runesmith Chronicles Ch. 25 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At Perra's suggestion, he said his farewells to the rest of the girls and camped out the few days before Aradelle emerged. Bea woke up on the day he arrived at the little shack, allowing them a chance at some alone time before he left. Adalena wouldn't wake until the much slimmer Bea was fed well enough to take care of her daughter as well.

Aradelle was distraught at the news about Ikuno and bordered on hysterical when he explained that he was leaving as well. With one of her lovers gone and the other leaving, Kal spent a very chilly early spring night consoling the alarune. By morning she'd gotten her spirit back and was trying to get promises from him to bring back Azrin's head on a pike when he returned with Ikuno.

Now he stood on the old road that ran past Aradelle's clearing. Looking to the south he could see the mountain range. Just beyond that was nearly everything he had ever known and experienced in his twenty years.

"Ria," he called.

The sprite appeared next to her bag then flitted up to sit on his shoulder. "Yes, Master Kal?"

"I could use some company," he said.

Ria just smiled as Kal took his staff firmly in hand and with a deep, steadying breath, turned and began walking north.