The Runic Emperor Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be satisfied with these terms?" Asked Tau, "it was only a few weeks ago you and your sisters wanted the whole empire."

"I have come to see what happens to those who oppose you, I have no desire to be a jabbering weakling" Feirma replied, "besides I am not like my sisters, they thought power had to be overt, obvious, in the open, a molten fireball or long heavy sword."

Psi's erection began to grow.

"I understand real power can be subtle, hidden. You needn't take it by force, sometimes you only need to give someone what they desire." She pushed her breasts forward, as Psi and Omega briefly glanced at her breasts, she increased the pleasure from the teasing. She did this each time she saw their gaze drop down to her cleavage. Subconsciously they found it harder and harder to keep their eyes off her bounteous tits.

"Ugh. Why should I let witchcraft be practised in my empire at all when we have runecraft, I could just use them to control your mind and take what I desire." his gaze dropped to her tits again. So, inviting, so stimulating, his erection grew harder.

"You men and your HARD, unyielding runes" Feirma said, Psi and Omega felt as if soft lips were sucking their cocks but neither found cause to question this.

"We witches control magic with our emotions, fluid, soft, inviting." She stopped talking, Psi's pleasure stopped, he looked down at her tits desperate for it to return.

"Go on" he said, openly ogling her tits at this point.

To his relief the pleasure returned as she continued talking.

"With magic witches can make fire, manifest swords or make things so mesmerising it's almost impossible to look away." With that she pulled down her bikini top revealing her breasts in their full glory.

All were silent, in awe of her breasts.

Omega's powerful cock became so erect it broke the belt strap on his pants which exploded off slapping Tau's leg. Tau, who had only been partially entranced, looked to her side and saw Omega and Psi transfixed at the tits sporting huge erections.

"What have you done to them you bitch!" Tau shouted as she shook her hand over Omega's eyes.

"Are you going to let her interfere with a negotiation that's going so well?" Feirma said as she stopped the sucking sensations on Omega's cock.

Annoyed Omega turned his head and gave Tau a brief blast with his mind engraving runes. Tau fell onto her knees into a trance.

Feirma stood up and walked over to Tau, "Now you little slut why don't you go frig yourself in the corner thinking of my tits", then turning to Omega she said "Good golem, you have served your master well" fingering his abs, the pleasure to his cock returned as his gaze fell to her bulging tits once more.

She walked over to Psi and bent down, "Now would the little emperor like to get better acquainted with his new toys?" she said in a mocking tone. Psi grinned and nodded, under the trance he couldn't think but he felt like a 13-year-old boy about to get to feel boobs for the first time. Feirma walked over to a nearby sofa and sat down. Psi glided over and clumsily started to suck her tits. Magic oozed out into his head, Feirma pulled it into his brain and weaved him into a blissful state.

"You know we witches can best control the flow of magic in our pussies, but if you want in there you will have to sign our little agreement. I can't just give all our secrets away for free you understand."

Psi was beyond too horny to think, he grabbed the contract and pushed his thumb rune to it. The runes on the contract lit up. Feirma grabbed the contract and stored it safely.

"Good, now come and get it." she ripped her panties off and Psi thrust his desperately hard cock inside.

Feirma had not been lying, he felt a swirling stimulation of warm pleasure he had never dreamed of.

"That's it my little emperor, fill me with your seed" Feirma groaned.

It wasn't long until he came buckets, a strange sucking sensation seemed to ensure that no cum leaked out.

"Let us hope that was a son." Pushing Psi off her "With that done I better be going before your friends wake up". She walked over to Omega who was still enjoying the sucking simulation. She looked at his cock "hmm not bad" then she kissed the fingers and press them to the tip. She then walked to the door swaying her hips, Psi could do nothing but lie on the sofa admiring the view. Was this love?

A few moments after she had left the room the spell broke with and Omega and Tau groaning and cumming all over the floor.

12