My Life as an Omega - Act. 02 Ch. 17

Story Info
Wedding Planning can be fun? Right?
2.1k words
4.62
3.8k
5
0

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ritten City, Estio

2031

Jessica

It was the new year now, Rachel, Erica and I had returned home from our trip to Ontriovik four weeks ago, and everything was going back to normal again.

Rachel was preparing to start her work in the next few weeks, Erica had gone back to full time work.

Everyone at work found out about Erica and I. She caught some flak for it from the higher ups, but since she's too valuable to be fired, they kept her in her role.

David was pissed at Erica, that she had chosen an Omega over himself.

I had left my job at the Medical Research Centre, I don't really know what happened, I just felt like I needed to be home for Erica, to make her life easier? If that makes sense.

I'd make her meals, even sometimes take her lunch into work for her.

I'd clean the house almost every day, then I'd usually go for a walk. Thanks to Erica's Marking me while on Holiday, I had a few people look my way, then turn their heads and continue on their way.

I had also started on designing our Wedding, which was going to be coming up in the next few months. Erica and I were aiming for Mid August.

Since everyone was busy with their own lives, I and the Wedding Planner met weekly.

Erica's Parents had agreed to pay for the wedding, I was allowed to have control over what the general theme of the wedding was, and where it was located.

A part of me wanted Erica's Parents to completely take control and make the wedding, just cause I felt lazy.

Planning a Wedding wasn't easy, there was apparently a lot more involved than what I first thought and thankfully I had very wonderful Wedding Planners, Richard and Mira, they were an Alpha Couple, they were both extremely smart.

Erica's Parents had recommended me to them, at first they were hesitant, because of my Classification as an Omega and also because of Erica's Family Name.

When Erica's Parents mentioned money, that's around the time Richard and Mira came around and started to help.

They were very nice people, during the first few meetings we had I could visibly see a mark on both their necks.

'Can I do that with Erica?' I instantly thought to myself.

Mira wore her hair up, she was purposely showing it off to everyone, which is what most of the upper class Alpha's did as I found out via Erica later on.

Also I found out that during sex that night after the meeting with Richard and Mira, I could not mark Erica myself, I ended up tickling Erica which made her just playfully horny.

Erica wondered what on earth I was doing until she realised what was trying to happen.

Erica laughed as we laid there together.

"Oh my poor girl." Erica laughed at me.

I was pouting facing the other way, with myself full of Erica's Knot.

Erica pulled on herself and it brought me immediately out of my sour mood, as I once again reached a peak that night.

"I admire that you tried, I think it's very sweet that you want to mark me." Erica told me, as she readjusted herself and pulled me closer to her again.

"Why cannot I not mark you." I asked her.

"Simply because you're an Omega Female." Erica told me.

I groaned in displeasure with what Erica had said, ofcourse it was all about me being an Omega.

"Omega Males, Alpha Males and Alpha Females can mark their partners, but Omega Females lack the ability, I'm sorry babe." Erica said as she put her head on the nape of my neck.

She took a long breath.

"God I love you." Erica told me.

"I love you too Erica." I said to her, I was in a mood, I was quite upset that I'd never be able to mark Erica.

It was just something I had to get over.

A few days past since Erica and I talked about marking, I hadn't let it go, everytime I looked at Erica I just wanted her, I could smell her on me more recently since I had moved in with her, it was getting to the point where I had to scrub myself clean if I wanted to go outside.

Rachel came over with Tyler, Erica was going to be late home tonight.

I had asked Erica before they arrived if it was okay if Tyler came over with Rachel.

"I no longer have to worry about Tyler, Since you're marked he'd know not to go near you." Erica told me over the phone call.

With that Rachel and Tyler had tea with me, I noticed that Rachel also had been marked recently, except Tyler hadn't put a ring on her finger just yet.

While Tyler was away in the bathroom, Rachel and I talked.

"After we got home from our Holiday, Tyler picked up Erica's Scent on my body, that's when he marked me." She said to me.

"How'd it feel?" I asked her.

"I had an out of body experience like no other!" Rachel said excitedly. "Everytime he marks me now, I have an out of body experience." She continued.

"That's the same as me, I also get those." I said to her, I paused and sighed.

"Do you ever feel like you want to mark Tyler?" I asked.

"Oh! fucking all the time, but I can't." Rachel said to me.

"It's annoying." I said to her. "It's been driving me nuts as of recently, all I want to do is mark Erica." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I get it, it's frustrating." Rachel said as she sighed.

"I see his neck, and I want to sink my teeth into it!" Rachel sighed louder in frustration.

"I could hear everything you said..." Tyler came out and stood there to the side of us.

"Oh congratulations? I'm glad you still have hearing." Rachel smartassly said to him.

"Fuckkk up." Tyler said with a sigh.

"I know that Erica fucked the two of you silly while on Holiday." Tyler continued.

"Well, I didn't keep it a secret from you." Rachel said to him.

"I know, sorry, I'm just jealous." Tyler said to her.

"I know." Rachel said back to him, I could tell she was kinda pissed.

I sat there quietly pretending not to exist while these two argued at each other.

"So it's okay for you to fuck another girl while on your own heat?" Rachel asked him.

"God Rachel! Yes, I get it." Tyler said to her.

"Erica is a sexbomb." Rachel said as she stood up. "Maybe you should try her one day, see how much of a sub you turn into." Rachel continued.

"Jesus, Rachel Please." Tyler looked upset.

"I cannot control myself when I'm on my heat cycle, you know that." Tyler said to her.

"And that's fine! I don't care, I know you love me and that's all that matters." Rachel said back to him.

"I do love you Rachel." He said quietly.

I was lowkey scared, maybe highkey at this point.

But I knew as soon as they went home, Rachel was going to fuck his brains out and suddenly everything would reset and they'd be all over eachother again.

I was beginning to notice that Rachel was very assertive, another Alpha Trait, something that had obviously leaked into her genetics, despite being an Omega she was very VERY dominant, and let Tyler know.

That said they clashed a lot off their heats, off Heat, Rachel was more dominant, On Heat, she became very submissive. It was the opposite with Tyler, who off Heat, became very submissive and fragile, then on his Heat, he was very dominant and demanding.

Rachel and Tyler still loved each other though, despite it not looking like it right now there was a lot of love.

This whole reason was why Tyler and Rachel rarely hung out without being on heat, cause it was always a fight, then makeup sex, then fight again, repeat.

A very healthy relationship. Not.

They both left the house as Erica came home, I had reheated tea for Erica and had it ready for her.

"How was work, Babe?" I asked her.

"It was very busy, I finished everything in time though." Erica told me as she sat down at the table.

I handed her a plate of pizza slices.

"Oh you made Pizza?" Erica said excitedly, I saw her face light up.

"I did, just for you babe." I said as I stood behind her, kissing her head.

"Thank you, love." Erica said to me with a smile.

"How'd the wedding planning go?" She asked me.

"What do you reckon?" I asked her.

"Boring?" She asked me.

"Exactly, and tiring, so many things to do." I said back to her.

"It'll be over before you know it." Erica said to me with a smile.

"It's a lot of work just for one day." I said.

"I'm keen." Erica smiled at me.

"I am too, trust me there's nothing I want more than to be officially married to you." I said to her.

"Did you hear Rachel was marked by Tyler." I told her.

Erica laughed. "Was it because of me?"

"Yes, According to Rachel, after we got back into town that night, Tyler smelt you on her." I said to her.

Erica laughed even harder.

"I honestly can't believe it, He got jealous I had his woman screaming my name." Erica said as she wiped her eyes.

"Would you react that way if the roles were reversed?" I asked Erica.

"Jessica." Erica said to me in a serious tone. "I would have marked you years ago if I was in Rachel and Tyler's situation."

I blushed, why was I blushing, oh my god!

"I could barely wait." Erica continued.

"Would you mark someone else before you met me?" I asked her.

"I've never had the urge, until I met you." Erica said.

"Did you feel the urge immediately?" I asked her, curious.

"Jessica, are you alright?" Erica asked me as she took another pizza slice off the plate.

"Answer Mate." I said to her.

Erica looked at me with a suspicious gaze, I raised my eyebrows.

"I did, The first night we had sex, I can still remember the feeling." Erica said to me.

"I had a feeling wash over me that I've never had happen before, like I wanted to be with you forever." Erica paused.

"No, I knew from that point on I was going to be with you forever." Erica continued.

"So why didn't you mark me then?" I asked.

"Oh my lord, Jessica!" Erica said to me. "You're asking so many questions."

"Well?" I asked with a devilish smile.

"Cause Y'know, I had everything going on, and I wanted to wait for awhile, I wanted the marking to be special, not something I'd just do based on a feeling during sex." Erica said, that was the answer I was after.

I sat back in my chair, sighed.

"I love you so much Erica." I told her.

"You're a bitch you know that right?" Erica said to me.

"You're the Alpha Bitch around here." I laughed at her.

"I know, you know damn well I'm the Alpha in this relationship." She said to me.

"Oh I don't know?" I said playfully, smiling at her.

"You're gonna look so hot with my cock shoved down your throat." Erica mumbled as she ate another pizza.

"What was that?" I asked, not really hearing her.

I could see Erica was honest to god about to jump the table and pin me.

Erica finished her last Pizza Slice and put the plate to the side.

"You're so fucked." Erica said to me as she stood up from the table.

"Ohh I'm very scared." I said playfully.

"Damn right you'd best be." Erica said as she walked around the table and stood next to me, she towered over me, her muscles on her arms were very visible as she turned my chair to face her, she put her arms down on my shoulders.

"Run." Erica said to me.

She let me go and I did as I was told and ran up stairs to the bedroom.

Before I even got to the bedroom door I was tackled by Erica.

"You're mine for life." Erica said as she climbed on top of me.

"Maybe." I said playfully.

She grabbed both my hands and held me down into the carpet.

"You. Are. Mine." Erica said softly as she put her head on the side of my neck.

"Alright, I'm yours." I said as I gave in.

"Sorry, what was that?" Erica asked me.

"I'm yours, Erica." I said to her, feeling excited by Erica being on top of me.

"Good Girl." Erica said as she kissed my neck.

"Very Good Girl." She continued.

I loved it when she called me a good girl, god I loved it, I loved her! God this woman was perfect, I wanted her NOW!