The Runners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands softly massaging those legs that I'd used as a pretense to get her over and hopefully into my bed. She sighed, opening her eyes, beckoning me with open arms to join her. I wiped my face on part of the crumpled sheet laying next to her before cuddling next to her. She noticed my little move and smiled.

"You didn't have to do that. I don't mind my taste, lover."

"I didn't know, it's not anything we discussed, my sweet goddess," I whispered to her.

I snuggled next to her, holding her tight as she cooed with contentment. She whispered to me how she hadn't had quite that explosive feeling in such a long time. I smiled back telling her she was welcome and that I enjoyed it almost as much as she did. She purred, kissing me tenderly as we lay there talking and cuddling. She didn't mention that my dick wasn't hard, however she remedied that by massaging him into a state of excitement which I then took advantage of.

I was fully aroused and ready when she bit my lip playfully telling me she wanted me inside her. Happily, I complied rolling her onto her back then assuming the old missionary position. She spread her legs, her hands guiding me to the promised land. She was ready as I slowly inserted myself where my tongue had previously been. That delicious sensation of being inside her almost shot me off too soon.

I started slowly working him in and out as she grabbed my butt to get the rhythm she desired. When we synced she began massaging my back as I happily humped away kissing her lips, our tongues playing Twister.

I tried thinking of anything not having to do with how good Claire felt to me. I struggled, her body against mine, her vaginal muscles holding my dick tight within her were too much of a distraction. I have no clue how long I pumped away when she changed her position, so my little head was focused on her clit. I paused momentarily telling her how fucking good she felt then continued doing the in and out thing.

She let out a guttural growl kissing me with all she had, feeling me just about to ejaculate inside her. I thought about pulling out, but she'd clamped my ass with her hands keeping me right where I was. I arched my back and let go pumping my warm sterile fluid inside her. She told me how good I felt in her while she drained me.

I stayed inside my love while my friend gradually regained his normal size. I began to withdraw only to be stopped by Claire asking me to stay longer. Of course, I did, I loved our first session completely.

I laid on her without my entire weight being a burden to her. When she'd had enough of our mutual afterglow, she rolled me over while I extracted myself from her. We lay together for a bit kissing and talking. I held her against me, our love spot on the bed off to one side of us. We both dozed off, my arm under her head which eventually became numb. I quietly extracted it as she slept, not disturbing her in the least.

We slept for about an hour gradually waking up still glowing from our lovemaking. It was late afternoon inching towards dinner when we got out of bed and took a shower.

There we almost ran out of hot water kissing and touching as we cleaned each other up. We talked about dinner and decided to order take-out. When we finally exited our watery play place Claire donned the one set of clothes she'd brought with her. I put on a new set as we cuddled on the sofa talking.

We decided what we wanted for dinner, and I made the call. There's a nice little Italian place a few miles away that doesn't usually deliver but, I know the owner. We ate dinner in the backyard watching the birds flutter in and out of the yard stealing food from my feeders. Claire was impressed with the five or six hummingbirds darting around us as we dined. The buzzing around our heads as they swooped down at us, checking us out amazed her that they'd get so close.

After dinner we returned to the yard sipping wine, holding hands, and talking. It was like we had been together for ages. The conversation flowed smoothly, no awkward dead air or long pauses. We held hands enjoying the late Summer evening. The city shoots off fireworks on the Fourth, and I can see it from my backyard. We continued talking and sipping, waiting for ten to roll around to begin the show.

When the fireworks began we sat holding hands oohing and awing until the sound of the last burst faded.

Claire squeezed my hand, "Let's call it a night, shall we? I loved the show, but I think your fireworks would top off the perfect day."

I blushed as I turned to her, "I'm hoping we have quite a few more perfect days like this one."

With that we rose, closed up the house and went back to my room. She was right, the fireworks there were much better than the ones in the sky.

12