All Comments on 'The Running Partner'

by GemmaGemmaGemma

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

Ha! Loved this whole story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very intense

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Applause!!!! Slow build but well worth the wait.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Over 3 years since you published a story. I should think you'd have more to offer than this. Maybe stay with sci-fi next time.

eezaak21eezaak215 months ago

Goddamn that was hot! Loved the character building and dialogue.

bogg99bogg995 months ago

So very believable and highly erotic. Loved it. I sure hope you will make this story chapter 1 of many. There are many loose ends, each of which is a story on its own. Thank you.

BabalooieBabalooie5 months ago

Well done. Five stars.

Hugo999Hugo9995 months ago

Really enjoyed this .... nice story well told

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Wow! What a wonderful story, and a story that already is becoming a romantic love story. The characters and context is totally believable and the dialogue is spot on. There are plenty of challenges facing Lizzie and Adam, and a lot of history to deal with. I expect that their relationship will evolve into something much more. The 50-year old beauty and the ex-boyfriend of her daughter Ellie are working into a relationship that could last the rest of their lives. Please continue this story.

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE5 months ago

A nice start to a story. It is unfinished so I won't rate it. I'm a bit troubled bout the age thing. If she was 18 having his exgirlfriend them being the same age. How could she be 50?? Logically she would be 42-43 ;-)

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervish5 months ago

Very enjoyable read. I liked how the relationship developed. The humor and teasing each other was spot on. A couple of word baubles but not enough to detract from the story. A rare 5 stars from me!

SylviafanSylviafan5 months ago

A nice, slow build-up, believable characters and dialogue and great sex at the end. Five stars from me!

GemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemmaGemma5 months agoAuthor

Thanks again everyone!

@LudvigBlomSE Ellie is 28 but she has an older sister who is 31 :)

2old4us2old4us5 months ago

Great slow burn. Very tastefully done. This begs for more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. So glad you're back!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Trusting we will be reading more of their adventures.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey5 months ago

Great story!! More, please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good 👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He have to tell her he was in love with her .???

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A ripper yarn

muscasmuscas4 months ago

Absolutely smashing!!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Good, nice build up, believable characters, good sex and a great ending. Would hope for a sequel?

amsterdamamsterdam3 months ago

This was really good. Great in fact. Like everyone else, I hope there'll be a part 2. I enjoyed the story immensely; the character development, the dialogue, the growing anticipation of when and how they'd get it on, and when it happened, the sex didn't disappoint. I'm currently laid up following ankle surgery, so look forward to reading some of your other stories. Thanks for the very enjoyable read.

dirtysondirtyson14 days ago

now imagine if she was fertile as well..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous