All Comments on 'The (Russian) Devil in Mrs. Jones'

by mirafrida

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it!!! Part 2 please??? Maybe the oligarch comes back for her??

mirafridamirafridaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, I'm glad you liked it! I'll put my thinking cap on :)

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 3 years ago
Yep!

You did very well with this one. End it here or give us a second chapter, whatever flows from your creative brain. Well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An ambitious start. I started in on because I once had sex with a preacher's wife, and I believe I got her pregnant, in spite of her denial.

Love the concept, would have loved it better at 5 pages. *****

mirafridamirafridaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Waterman!

mirafridamirafridaover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Anonymous. Yes, it ended up being long than I expected. I did trim it down some (!), but didn't want to shortchange the setup and characters too much. Any thoughts on what you found extraneous or too drawn out?

NonConNightmareNonConNightmareover 3 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! I especially love seeing one of these preachy types get what they deserve.

TheDeepThinkerTheDeepThinkerover 3 years ago

<b>Great job. 5/5</b>

<p>I would like to see this continued. You put a lot of effort into creating these characters and their backstories; it would be a shame if this was the only entry. Personally, I would like to see Yevgeny pursue Abby to America, possibly under the pretext of contributing to her husband's foundation. Maybe there's something about the American woman that draws him a little more than he cares to admit. Maybe he wants her baby as his heir. Or maybe he just enjoys how deeply he corrupted this formerly ultra-religious housewife and wants to do so even more. Regardless of how I would enjoy seeing Abby struggle to control herself now that she has tasted the forbidden fruit. These are all just suggestions of course.</p>

<p>For constructive criticism, here are my suggestions: I didn't have as much problem with the length as several others did, but one simple way might've been to remove the in medias res opening and to remove some of Abby's extra humiliation, especially at the airport. A more subtle way might've been to describe how Yevgeny feels less often. Try to keep the focus on how Abby feels.</p>

<p>Good job, and keep up the good work.<p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
To anonymous, who got a preacher's wife pregnant

@anonymous...

Imagine it felt great to fill the preacher's wife's pussy with your godless sperms..

She held you closely as you drilled her deep...

... and loved feeling your manly cum exploding deep inside her good-girl pussy, which craved your sperms. It must have been even more erotic to know you and her conceived a child...

Nerazumin1Nerazumin1over 2 years ago

When will Part 2. Too good and exciting to end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would be great to have a sequel. 1) Having Yevgeny's baby and raising it with Steven as their child, 2) Abby while continuing to remain a true and faithful wife, knows her encounter has marked her forever (e.g. although unspoken between them, Steven "knows" what she had to sacrifice to get his freedom; she finds her nude shots posted on public Internet sites; she no longer places as high a value in modest dressing at all times as previously, since she now feels "soiled" and even shocking Steven on occasion with her lack of modesty; initiates Steven to more adventurous sex, etc.), 3) Introducing Yevgeny to his son/daughter years later, and then willingly breaking her marriage vows to experience a return experience. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you mirafrida for this excellent piece! You are actually my favorite author on Literotica, with most of your stories of very high quality and great reads - including writing style, storylines and content. And of all your stories, this one is number one!!! Please do write a sequel or continuation of the story of Yevgeny, Abby and Steven. Thanks again.

mirafridamirafridaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers, you are very kind! I never write stories with sequels in mind. (In fact the only one I really envisioned possibly doing a sequel was Twenty Three - but alrhough I liked it, that one didn't seem to garner much interest). Anyway, the idea of doing a follow-on to Abby's tale has been daunting, as I fear my pen won't live up to people's own creative imaginations. Still, I have recently begun to develop an idea that appeals to me, so I will try to develop it in the next several months and hope it doesn't get me pelted with rotten tomatoes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for your positive response mirafrida! Given your ample talents we have seen so far, I have no doubt the seeds developing in your mind will result in a wonderful sequel to Abby's story. Looking forward very much to seeing it in the coming months, once published. Good luck in your efforts and with very best wishes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A top-rate story. Well done!!! Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous, richly woven story! Abby's character is wonderfully detailed, very well capturing her personality, complex thought processes, and most importantly, her ultimate sexualization including very graphic detailing of the conservative wife's enticing physical attributes. The reader is taken on an exciting journey through the gradual breaking down of this Preacher's wife's defenses, as her carefully preserved modesty is stripped away layer by layer. By the end, Abby has been so thoroughly desensitized to the state of not even caring when her most intimate parts are put on display to all and sundry, and worse, to almost welcoming her unholy impregnation. Very well written from beginning to end Mirafrida!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No doubt the best non-consent story I have read. Delightful storyline and plot, very descriptive and attractive erotism, containing principal actors of rich substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply superb - thanks vm!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous readers, that is really nice to hear! I haven't forgotten the sequel, I'm still running scenarios in my head. But I'm also working on another story that may conceivably appeal to people that like this one (at least in the sense that it has more plot and character development than many of mine). So stay tuned...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super good news Mirafrida! So very glad the sequel to this fabulous story is in serious planning stage, giving us more of the lovely and very desirable Abby. Also looking forward to the other new story with strong plot and character development. The absolute gems among your many great stories are those having these two characteristics. Wishing you the best of luck in your good efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delicious!!! Love the detailed sexual awakening of this preacher’s wife, she ending up totally naked in public with her nude photos surly going viral on the internet.

Commendation for writing up Abby as an alluring character with good depth. Although definitely a decent and true individual, her sometimes manipulative supreme self-interest is made evident, lending credence to the narrative.

Upon reuniting, Steven would have been totally traumatized to not be scandalized at his always modestly dressed wife’s bizarre new attire. Seeing Abby go from fixture ankle-length dresses to indecently baring her full naked thighs in a microscopic miniskirt, plus that excuse for a cloth pretending to cover her shockingly bra-less tits has to be truly mind-boggling! Very titillating, all this. If only Steven’s diminished senses could register, certainly the only conclusion capable then is that she was indeed “possessed by the devil” - as teased by the story’s title!

Also, surely there can be no mistaking the obvious signs that his till-then faithful (and forever beloved) wife had just been thoroughly fucked by another man to their hearts’ content? Ah well, such is life.

Deserves top marks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really superb story! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, loved the fantastic writing of the sexual dawning of the preacher's wife. The opening of her senses to becoming a very hot wife was very detailed and creative. How she was seduced into letting the men open her world to new adventures was sensuous and hot. When she had to exhibit her body at the airport while a lot of people could watch, was incredibly titillating and provocative. Reading about how the drip, drip, drip of cum hit the floor one can imagine the scene at the security checkpoint. I was kind of surprised that the guards did not seem to know what was going on. One can wonder at what sexual adventures she will experience when she gets home. Maybe she will learn pole-dancing and work at a casino across town (or in another city). Her husband will be preaching on Sunday and she goes out with some lady friends a couple times a week to meet men to scratch her new itch. Love the detail presentation and plan to read more from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, what a fabulous story! One simply perfect!!! The tale of this impeccably respectable wife of an evangelical preacher, mother of two young children, where she makes a momentous decision to break her hallowed marriage vows, is truly breathtaking - and with inevitable consequences that follow. Sure, she does this for a most noble cause - to save her husband from an awful fate. However, this ultra-conservative wife's keen sense of self-interest, with her desire to continue a comfortable lifestyle and secure future, is arguably the more dominant factor in making that choice.

This erotic and consensual fantasy (albeit of extreme reluctance) has been beautifully penned - detailing the complete defilement of a symbol of such purity, and the reader's spirits are taken exhilaratingly sky high with a nonstop assault on the senses. What a ride, what a turn on! It is a story by a superbly talented author blessed with great originality, imagination, a keen eye for detail, and an exceptional command of the English language.

Clever use of words to sprinkle a light touch of dark humor at times, adds to the enjoyment. Truly appreciate how the two principal characters have been developed so meticulously, in particular the depth and attention given to the wonderful Abby is a huge treat. She is one fabulous yet realistically portrayed lady, and exquisite detailing of her is found throughout - including alluringly described depiction of this reserved woman's most private and intimate anatomy, and the multiple sexual arousals inevitably experienced during her journey. Importantly captured are also Abby's background, psychological makeup, her many thoughts and conflicts while she is being very thoroughly fucked, and later, also when she is comprehensively exposed buck-naked in public. The luscious commentary delivered while Abby's delectable treasures are being systematically mined, is a work of art.

I've now reread the story three times already. I am very intrigued about Abby's inner state of mind and psyche after her extraordinary and surely life-changing experience. How, where and what are the many ways, she had been indelibly marked and/or have changed? Where will Abby journey on from here - as a loving mother, as a still loyal wife desiring to stay faithful to her husband, and above all, as a woman with refreshed and new sexual emotions and desires, while grappling with the shame of her newly imbibed impurity and dishonor? All this would entail frenzied management of many complex and conflicting feelings, needs, desires, memories and even religion. I think she would try really hard to stay true to her inbred values and beliefs - but how successfully, it is impossible to say. But if Yevgeny makes a reappearance in the future….

I was so fascinated with this train of thought that I just had to sit and jot down my very many questions, assumptions, interpretations and analysis of the events. Came up with quite a rich set of notes, I must say. Together, this gorgeous woman and her delectable moral corruption takes me higher and higher every time, never failing to get me off!

I am delighted to learn about the impending sequel to Abby's story, and await its publication eagerly. There, I expect to be able to read the author's official and definitive take with regards some of my musings. And I cannot wait!

Thank you so much mirafrida, for this immensely satisfying experience you have provided.

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous readers, your support is truly amazing! I am very much looking forward to getting around to the sequel, which continues to perk in my mind - though, to be honest, I remain a bit terrified to try to follow this one up successfully.

I've been a bit busy with real life in recent weeks; but I also let myself get sucked into & obsessed with writing a different very-long story. It's still a few weeks out from publication, but you may want to start keeping an eye out for it before too long. I think / hope it may appeal to people who liked the Russian Devil (although it originated from quite a different place of inspiration, and channels it's own sensibility).

If you do have questions about my stories, I'm always happy to try to respond via the comments or the author-feedback function. Though with the caveat that if you prefer to think something is X, it's always possible I'll pop that bubble by saying I think of it as Y... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you mirafrida for your gracious response.

You do not need to have any worries about how the sequel will be received. The foundations of the first story are so sturdy that its basic building blocks will easily carry the weight of the sequel. Then there are so many germinating seeds within it, that leaves multiple avenues to explore in the follow up story. I wish you the very best in your plans and efforts. While we wait for this, it is nice to know another lengthy story with similarly appealing attributes is baking in the oven. Will definitely watch out for it.

I do have so many questions and scenarios on the Russian Devil story that I love to dwell on. There are far too many of them to burden you with, however. Please indulge me to leave you with a couple though:

(1) Upon taking her seat on the flight out of Russia, finally able to collect some of her thoughts, Abby allowed her naked tits and pussy to remain on display without the slightest concern - at least until Steven made his reappearance. Does this mean she had finally come to appreciate the beauty and erotic allure of her body, and was meditating on its many wonders? Could she even have been belatedly spellbound, perhaps even a little aroused, at how her forced nudism attracted a hundred or more very enthusiastic followers? Dare I hope that, Abby may now onwards be more inclined to wear clothing that reveals some gorgeous flesh and skin - at least on occasion (if yes, "but what will Steven think")? Or are all of these only fanciful thinking, and it was just that she was drained of all her energy and rational thought?

(2) Upon reuniting, what was Steven's reaction to finding his straitlaced wife now amazingly dressed as one super slut (with only tiny scraps of clothing for her outer wear, and even worse, shockingly braless and panty less)? Did he at least begin to have some suspicions that his beloved wife had cuckolded him, and had even sickeningly served him sloppy seconds at 30,000 feet? Abby's abnormally stretched cunt and its new slimy texture, the cum streaks on her face and thighs, freshly acquired skills on oral sex, no shame in flaunting her almost naked body.... surely, at least some of these should set in motion the ringing of alarm bells?

(3) I am deliberately omitting discussing the hugely fascinating realms of Abby's many conflicting thoughts, feelings, and future personality and behavioral changes, since they should be left for exploration in the delicious sequel to follow.

Many thanks once again mirafrida!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superb story and very well written. Very nice that this religious fanatic wife had to open her legs and cheat on her reverend husband. A hard come down to earth from the woman’s condescending moral high ground, proving she was just another whore willing to sell her goods for the right price!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story! Very cleverly written and highly enjoyable. Hope Abbey will now become a nice hot wife!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you again anonymous readers - wow!

Sorry it took me a while to answer the questions posted a couple of weeks back - I've been obsessed with wrapping up the story I've been working on for far too many weeks now, plus I needed to think about it a bit.

1) In my view, this crazy day in Russia undoubtedly did open Abby's mind to a tremendous range of possibilities, sensations, acts, pleasures - and that will affect her from here on out. I do expect she will now appreciate her own body, male and female forms more generally, sex, and various sex acts in ways she could not have conceived of before. In general, I bet she will "loosen up" from this, and that probably will include an expanded range of attire that shows her off a bit more .

However, I also think Abby's conservative religiosity, performative prudishness, and repression are real and strong parts of her, not easily stamped out. So, I would expect there will be a degree of snap-back when she returns to life as a church wife in the Midwest. Flashing the stewardess was, in part, a product of the long, exhausting, degrading, immoral day she's had. I don't expect her to turn 180 degrees - and I'm not sure she'll end up feeling 'good' about having been displayed to the entire Moscow airport.

Now... how will another round of 'out-of-comfort-zone' experiences in the next story affect her? Well, we'll see...

2) Stephen is just as repressed and in-denial about sexuality as Abby was. And unlike her, he hasn't had her mind-expanding experiences (though he will get some second-hand from her). So although Abby's actions and attire will raise unavoidable questions, I suspect he will ultimately buy whatever half-baked excuses she can come up with without much pushback. Being cuckolded is not a risk that would really occur to him naturally, and while he may have doubts, concerns, and suspicions, he will ultimately swallow them in order not to have to face unpleasant truths and blow up his life. And even though he probably will not find the loosened-up Abby entire comfortable, I think overall he will end up appreciating the results!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many thanks mirafrida, for your thoughtful answers to the questions. First off, it is great to know you are in the process of wrapping up your next story. Needless to say, am looking forward very much to seeing it soon in Literotica!

I am happy to learn that Abby will loosen up in her attitudes after this extraordinary experience. I am with you fully that Abby's general lifestyle and behavior will not undergo drastic changes considering her deeply ingrained background and values, and I think this way the sequel too will actually be richer for it. But it is nice to know Abby will be more adventurous in her attire from now on, and hopefully will not be too shy to occasionally show off some bare and sexy thigh, decent enough cleavage, etc.

I don't expect her to embark on a life of free sex and adultery. If, however, Yevgeny happens to reenter her life, I have no doubt that Abby will without resistance go on to fuck that man again, despite her every good intention and sense of morality. Brosaev will know all her right buttons to press (and this time he will not need coercion nor any elaborate plans), and Abby will consciously choose to cheat on Steven simply out of her lust. Temptation and the memories will be too great, regardless how dearly she loves Steven, or even of Abby's deep faith for her marriage vows and religion. Who knows, perhaps her passion and recklessness will extend to the possibility of even getting impregnated by Yevgeny, yet again??

Whatever storylines you decide on for the sequel, with or without Yevgeny, I am sure we readers can look forward to another gorgeous, intimately described extra-marital sexual awakening for lovely Abby!

Thank you for sharing that "Stephen is just as repressed and in-denial about sexuality as Abby was." This never struck me before, and it leaves room for a lot of intriguing thoughts. Everything you say points to some exhilarating experiences ahead for Steven with his beloved but newly awakened wife, but these will always be intertwined with feelings of guilt, moral conflicts and intense jealousy. Of the latter, I think there will be a lot at his end - both with regards the very unspoken means how Abby came to journey to such a place, and then her new, rather liberated lifestyle, including the revealing attire Abby now immodestly sports in public.

Exciting times ahead surely, and I am longingly awaiting the sequel in these coming months!!! Thank you once again, mirafrida for Abby's great odyssey, and sending all best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply FAB !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Riveting from start to finish! The best story found in Literotica. Superb job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An amazing piece of work! A really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvelous! Extremely erotic, and at the same time smooth and sensuous. The occasional irreverent touch lights up the enjoyment. Case in point:

"..... handed over the phone so the blonde adonis could get a closeup of Abby's cum-spattered face. Her habit of smiling for the camera was so ingrained that she caught herself mustering up a weak, watery grin ".

Also:

"..... He glanced up at Shevilov. "Remember Marta?" Shevilov smirked and held his hands up to his chest to indicate a pair of DD knockers."

Lovely phrasing indeed :)

An absolutely superb story! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot !!!!!

mirafridamirafridaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your support anonymous readers!!! I liked the quotes that were highlighted. In particular, that idea of reflexively smiling for the camera, even under such inappropriate conditions, struck me as very representative of Abby and the way she was socialized. For those who are interested in the sequel, I finally worked through the plot outline to my satisfaction around the beginning of November, and have now written a solid chunk of the text. It will still take me a good while to complete and edit - but I will keep chipping away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great news to learn the sequel to this fabulous story is in production! Looking very much forward to it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delighted to learn that the sequel of this fantastic story, and its exquisite leading lady, will soon see light - may you be granted wings!!! Hoping the length will similarly be around 9-10 pages at least, to include sharing with us more of Abby's life, thoughts, psychology, very intimate descriptions that detail her each and every naked bit and crevice, and of course, a great running commentary as she allows herself to be defiled more and more, each time furthering this loyal and decent church wife's sexual experiences and education. Wish you very good luck for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to know the sequel will be here soon. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written - very HOT !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The other Yevgeny in the news nowadays brought me back good memories of this excellent story! The charismatic, successful and highly capable but ruthless oligarch Yevgeny Prigozhin, who is playing a key role in the current US/Nato vs. Russia war fought in Ukraine. The two guys share very similar attributes, I think. But no one can surpass that excellent trophy won by Brosaev, i.e. the complete sexual conquest of Abby, together with her fidelity and honor!!! Very much looking forward to the impending sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story.... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories on this site that I often revisit.

My favorite pages are Page 5, where Yulia walks in on Yevgeny pounding Abby and they both act like it's completely normal without a trace of shame (Yevgeny doesn't even cease fucking Abby while on the phone, either) and Pages 6-7, where Abby is pretty much gangbanged in the moving car (where possibly any passing cars or bystanders probably saw this through the windows if the car slowed, or stopped at any time.)

Apart from that, I loved everything about this story.

The Blackmail, the taking of pictures with a phone (which could be use as further leverage), the exposure to the public, and just the very taboo nature of a Christian Woman being fucked and knocked up by not only an ungodly man, but a Russian (making this kind of like a "Cold War Porn" with an American bitch being dominated by a Russian man.)

Hope there is a sequel where Yevgeny returns, and uses the pictures that he took to continue to blackmail Abby into willingly having sex with him like a whore, lest he reveal said pictures (and the new ones he will be taking) to her husband.

And perhaps he does so anyway, leading to Steven divorcing Abby for betraying him (as out-of-context, the pictures make it look like Abby IS a cheating slut.) leaving Abby no choice but to return to Russia with Yevgeny and be his whore for real, eventually bearing him plenty of heirs while he makes a decent profit selling her nudes and sex videos to a Russian Porn Company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading the last comment (i.e. the one before this post). Nice and intriguing thoughts and of possible future plotlines. Indeed, having this devoutly religious woman become shamelessly exposed stark naked to the world at various points were some of the best parts of this truly excellent story. It was also great having multiple people capture her absolute nudity on their phones for posterity!

Personally though, if Yevgeny returns in a sequel (and I hope he does!), I believe there will not be any need for him to blackmail Abby to get her to submit to him. After this wild and tremendously transformative experience, I think it will be Yevgeny that now effectively "owns" her, both in mind and body (although maybe not in soul) - it will no longer be Steven. While I think Abby will be set on steadfastly continuing on her chosen path of being a loyal and faithful wife, in case somehow Yevgeny arrives on the scene I think it will plunge her into a state of turmoil, and she will not be able to resist her newly-awakened but tightly suppressed sexual desires anymore. Abby will cave in, and voluntarily and willingly commit repeat adultery, unable to resist more of mind-blowing sexual highs at the hands of her new master, Yevgeny!

I believe that Yevgeny has a certain honor code that he adheres to in his own way. It would be hard to see him as a common pimp or peddling Abby's nudes for profit, although he would have no qualms in passing them around his friends and associates if in the mood.

I would hate it for Steven to divorce Abby. She should remain the pastor's wife, remaining true to him otherwise, but carrying with her indelible memories of her lust-filled extra-marital trysts with that unforgettable Russian oligarch who fathered her a precious son.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A classy story with a whole lot to savor. What a transformative day for Abby! By the end, she even referring to Brosaev by his first name when talking with Steven brought me a big smile!! How the wheel has turned and attitudes now changed. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fabulous story - one of the very best ever! Was excited reading that a sequel is underway, and I am looking forward to it eagerly. Intrigued at what the new story line will be too.... Abby is one highly attractive and sexy creature, I must admit. Would love to see her get into a situation which leaves her with her pussy shaved! The thought of Abby having to anxiously hide the shorn and bared sight from Steven's eyes is hilarious :)

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Excellent.

A bit stereotypically disparaging of Christians but you redeemed it in the end.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Interesting read in context of Russia 's invasion of Ukraine. The main event is actually starting today!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping the sequel is nearing release!

mirafridamirafridaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wow, many, many comments since last I responded! First off, thank you kind readers - your interactions are much appreciated! Some responses:

.

1) I've been pecking away at the sequel, but regret to say it's not imminent. It will come, though. A few things have distracted me the last few months. Day job has consumed a lot of time and energy lately. Also, I had been sitting on "Without a Net," nearly-done, for 2+ years, and then finally got in the mood to finish it - so, I figured I'd better do so. I liked it a lot, despite the many grumpy people who read Loving Wives stories, and I hope some of you did too. Finally, I have been sucked into another lengthy Lit project which unfortunately may not be exciting to many people, but greatly captured my imagination... Anyway, all that said, I am committed to the second Russian Devil story, and it will happen. In response to one reader, I do expect it to be in the same ballpark in terms of length.

.

2) In response to Grendelpuppy and an anonymous reader, I too have seen Russian Devil in a bit of a new light given events of the last year. (As you may have guessed from "Why We Fight," the Ukraine war is something I keep an eye on.) In my mind, I think Brosaev is the product of a slightly different alternate-timeline, in which Russia remained criminal and corrupt, but not quite so toxic and Putinized. I agree with the reader that said the man does have a sort of code, and is not entirely and boundlessly evil. Anyway, I don't expect much of the current geopolitical ugliness to leach into the new story.

.

3) Thanks for the note about the scene where Yulia walks in on them fucking. Yes, I too loved imagining that tableau, and I'm really glad I managed to pull it off so it came across. I'm definitely gunning to include some similar elements in the sequel as well.

.

4) On the other hand, I don't actually think the nudes of Abby will come into it. Somehow in this story and also "Chemical Imbalance," I've found I get more fun from the idea that the heroine knows the pics are floating out there somewhere, just waiting to land (and who knows, maybe already seen by... who knows who, and left unmentioned!) - than if I actually dropped the hammer. But one can never say for sure. (Side note - no one has noticed this, but I think in "Foreigners in Belgrade," there is a good chance Miloz's weird bedroom had a compartment with cameras behind the mirrors. Who knows what the authorities might have found and pocketed when they searched his apartment...?)

.

Thanks again all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you mirafrida for your comments, which are well appreciated and very welcome as always. Some thoughts on your points:

1) While admittedly rather impatient, I do fully understand what you have stated. And after all, given the extraordinary high quality and success of the original, you will undoubtedly want to make sure the sequel is a worthy successor. So please do take the necessary time you require. Hopefully, the wait for us will not be too long though. In the meantime, will await the other story that you are working on, which I am sure will be of similar high quality that we have got accustomed to expect from you. NB 'Without a Net' is indeed a very good and entertaining story. I enjoyed it much, and never understood the few unkind comments it received.

2. Am very glad that you will keep the current geopolitics out of the sequel. The real situation of today is complex, and definitely not the back and white, good vs. evil storyline that is bandied by vested parties and slavishly portrayed by media. And talking of corruption, we sadly but vividly see how it pervades nearly every country of the world and their leaders, and how the industries of arms, oil, pharma and tech rule the world....

3. Definitely, you pulled off that scene exceptionally well. I am salivating at the mention that you will include more of similar in the sequel. Abby should be made more and more desensitized to any display of public nudity on her part, or when caught red-handed in the act when illicitly fucking.

4. Interesting take on nude photos, and I see what you mean. But it would be very interesting (and titillating) to at least lightly touch on such an instance in the sequel though.

.... and definitely intriguing that Miloz's room may have had hidden cameras, capturing Annie's beauty and naughty exploits for posterity. Food for thought!

Thank you so much mirafrida for your series of such wonderful and entertaining stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story with a great plot, and very well written. Abby is so richly and lovingly described, she's such a treat to savor! I especially enjoyed the minute attention to detail when describing her naked body throughout, and her eventual sexual conquest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous and epic, and entirely believable! Fascinating how a sexually disciplined and faithful wife willingly (well, coerced maybe) betrayed her marriage vows, and consented to engage in extra-marital sex. It took her only a few hours of unforeseen, stressful events to chuck out everything she had been taught over an entire lifetime about fidelity and decency.

I don't believe for a moment she did it to spare her husband likely many years of misery. Abby positively was looking after her own back only, and utterly selfishly at that, in order to safeguard her own comfortable lifestyle. In the end, she got more than what she bargained for!

At the story's conclusion, I don't get the feeling she had any regrets about what happened either. More like fascinated and bewitched about her experience. I don't think she even feels any remorse that she will likely be giving birth to another man's baby, to raise it together with her husband, all the while consciously conning him into thinking that it his own flesh and blood.

It becomes obvious that Abby is a woman of pretentious and surface values only, and clearly not one blessed with deeply engrained true moral convictions. Well, Steven's loss and Abby's gain, I suppose!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Requesting the author to please share the status of the planned sequel. Very intrigued to know where life will lead Abby next - after such a mind blowing and transformative experience, it is to inevitable to expect a certain amount of moral corruption in this hitherto impeccable lady. It may be unrealistic to find her now turned into a serial adulteress, but innocent actions or thoughts from her such as arranging for the occasional exposure of her naked form to strangers, or secret yearnings for another Brosaev-like thorough fucking are to be expected. In the longer term, however admirable her intentions and resolve continue to be, and the hard yards she invests towards being a loyal and faithful wife, it will be almost impossible for Abby to forever resist succumbing to the unrelenting forces of temptation - even if only for one or two more times in her lifetime. Looking forward to be able to join Abby soon in her novella as she journeys on, and hopefully espy her in those very rare but inevitable slipups, as she helplessly but knowingly cheats on her husband, marriage vows and deeply ingrained Christian values.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written - a marvelous story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was the best story I ever read. Please write a second part . Thank you

mirafridamirafrida8 months agoAuthor

Hello anonymous commenters, thank you all for your wonderfully positive vibes!

.

I have goodish news, which is that big strides have been made on the sequel. On top of the 11k words I wrote last last fall/winter, I've banged out 14k new ones in the months or so, which means I'm turning into the final lap. 

.

As you know if you've been watching, I've gotten a bit side-tracked this year - first by finally finishing the long-backburnered game-night story, next getting obsessed with the camel story (prose, poetic and audio versions), and then sucked into a writing riptide by the Mars story. After that one suffered a fairly heated roasting by a number of readers, I was feeling burned out, and did the Ladies Night vignette as a dose of shorter/lighter story therapy. 

.

My commitment to myself was to get the Russian Devil sequel published in 2023 without fail. A couple months ago I was starting to get worried, but now it will definitely happen. There's still a lot of editing to do to get it right, but hopefully by November. I remain worried whether it can make the grade, but the attempt will be made.

.

Much more tentatively, I'm pondering a Twenty-Three/Russian Devil crossover story. I have some ideas, but that's still more in the brainstorming stage.

.

Thank you again, patient readers!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely SUPER news Mirafrida!!! Thank you so very much for your great commitment for making this happen soon! Waiting breathlessly to read the continuing moral corruption of the pristine and lovely Abby....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey, great to read the impending release of the sequel. 25K words and counting should mean a nice, long read - great! I am looking forward to it. Excited also to learn there may be a Twenty-Three/Russian Devil crossover story later on. Will appreciate if you can elaborate please... e.g. will it be a tale which will have characters of both the stories? Wow, both Agnes and Abby starring in one super epic! Can't wait to find out....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow what a great story . Can’t wait for chapter -2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a great story. Thank you so much and can’t wait for the chapter - 2 and many more

mirafridamirafrida7 months agoAuthor

Thank you readers!! Sequel's a-coming. I finished the first, super-heavy editing pass. More polishing to do, but i will drfinitely submit it in November.

.

Regarding a 23 crossover, it's still nebulous, but I foresee Abby and Agnes in Washington DC, the President, Brosaev, Harbalis, and much debauchery. We'll see what happens, it's a long way out...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow

Thanks you so much for the update. I will be counting my days till November. Thanks again for this beautiful series

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic, mirafrida !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indeed, I too will be counting the days :):):) .

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very glad to know the sequel is now almost done! Waiting eagerly to read about Abby's next stage of defilement!! And after that is all done, what a fabulous idea to have a crossover with Abby and Agnes together next!!! The mentioned potential threads for the story sound marvelous and is truly salivating.......

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was the best story I ever read and so glad u will be publishing the second part. Thank you so much and waiting …

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

sk0on4v4ssk0on4v4sabout 1 month ago

Incredible series, second one on the yacht included. Hope there will be more of this series to come. Full blown 5 stars. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermirafrida@mirafrida
My fantasy life has always leaned toward nonconsent scenarios that strike me as "plausible" in certain idiosyncratic regards. I ​was dreaming them up long before I came across such things anywhere else, so they seem to be a part of me. I suppose it is probably the extremes of ...