The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 01

Story Info
Elka and Pytor start our story.
3.9k words
3.33
4.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

It has been five years ago that Pytor and his pregnant wife had first come to Kuldiga in Latvia. Pytor's wife Elka is a German girl of solid build but not a beauty. The pair met shortly after Pytor has served a long time in the Russian army. Life in the Russian army has been hard and at times unforgiving, there is no room for sentimentality never mind romance. The Strict Orthodox upbringing of Pytor has moulded him yet in his army days he has come across a picture of the Russian Film star Tatyana Drubich that he has traded with a fellow soldier for some cigarettes.

Pytor's sexual fantasies, such as they are, focus on the pretty actress. When he meets Elka, she is no Tatyana, but neither is Pytor handsome after some facial scarring during one of his army tours and some carelessness with handling an incendiary device. No Pytor is not going to turn any pretty girl's head but his main focus is how he was going to earn a living for himself and Elka. Elka is plain and down to earth, pretty strong too in both physical terms as she is heavily muscled naturally and brought up on a farm where manhandling the livestock of pigs and with her four sibling brothers, two older and two younger, Elka is more than a match for any of them. Yes, she suited being with Pytor and actively pursuing him he could see a life they could make together.

The pregnancy is unexpected and for Pytor a bit unwelcome as money is still in short supply, however, he can count himself lucky as he had managed to secure a decent piece of farmland in Kuldiga and Elke's experience working on her farm with her brothers they make a good enough living by starting a small pig farm. There is not a lot of passion or sex for that matter in Pytor and Elke's relationship. Pytor will occasionally think of the Russian film star Tatyana with the one, now faded photograph he had traded for those cigarettes.

He still smoked, Elke does not like it, especially with her carrying the baby. Once their finances are a bit under control, although it is always a gamble with what the winter weather may bring, Pytor finds other vices and other outlets for his sexual frustrations, vodka and porn.

Vodka is a usual male frustration outlet that when things are going bad, you can just drown it with vodka. The work is okay as is the money, at least for a time. When Elke's pregnancy has passed six months she is showing, the stalwart in her soldiers on working the animals and increasingly without the aid of the frequently absent Pytor who increasingly spends time in his favourite haunt, the pub Pagrabins. The farm is located on the outskirts of Ozoli and is a decent walk to the town centre. This allows Pytor to walk and bemoan his fate of the increasingly aloof and distant Elke.

In Pagrabins there is a certain waitress who draws Pytor's eye, she is both pretty and buxom and reminds him of Tatyana who he has started fantasising more regularly about. Pytor becomes familiar with a few of the Patrons of Pagrabins and a pair of polish immigrants in particular who will leer over the pretty waitress and joke over their plates of goulash about how they would like to enjoy more than a fumble with the pretty waitress.

Pytor learns that her name is Katya but he is not the only one to discover it. His two associates, like that, were what they are in his mind, not friends. They have a mutual interest in the vodka and eyeing up all the local women, at times the two Poles will go off with one their intentions fairly clear. The two poles, one called Jakub and the other Kacper are brothers with Kacper being the older of the two by three years. In build, Kacper is taller and leaner while his brother Jakub is built like the proverbial 'brick shit house' and is a good 2 inches shorter in height. Kacper is the more extrovert and the main talker. It is he that attempts to chat Katya up whilst Jakub is practically mute. Of the two brothers, it is Jakub that normally attracts the attention of the local girls with his physique and you could argue chiselled but handsome face, if only he learned how to smile. His eyes though are grey and cold. He stares at Katya as he spooned the goulash into his mouth and you wonder what thoughts are churning in that primal animal brain. Kacper will constantly joke with Katyarespind that he would like to take Katya out and show her a 'good time' to which Katya replies her husband will not like it. When Kacper often ripostes with 'he can watch' Katya decided to try and ignore the brothers and let the other barmaids serve them. It isn't Kacper she minds so much as any barmaid has to handle the customers, it is Jakub's cold stare with those granite grey eyes watching her silently with his eyes focused on her boobs and eating with an intensity that makes her feel as if he wants to eat her up, like the proverbial bad wolf of the well-known fairy tale.

There is one night when the brothers get talking to a pretty blond newcomer. For once Kacper's chatting works with the pretty blond interested in his muscular older brother. The brothers keep the girl in drinks until she is clearly inebriated and maybe if Katya was working on that night she may have warned the girl. As it is Pytor saw the pair leave with her with Jakub having to hold her up.

Not many will understand Polish in the bar but Pytor does with his time in the army.

'będzie dla Ciebie idealna Jakubie i pomyśl tylko, ile pieniędzy możemy zarobić na filmie, który zamierzamy z nią zarobić.'

"What film?" Pytor thinks "and why is there going to be much money? He decides to follow the three out of the bar as they all walk into the crisp November night.

There is an old brick bridge built in 1874 across the river Volga in Kuldiga and it is the longest of this type in Europe. Pytor has crossed a different type of bridge following what has happened after he follows the men and the drunk girl. They take her to a white transit van parked in the pub car park and as Kacper opens the front driver's door, Jakob opens the back door with his arm around the girl and steps up bundling her into the back of the van and closing the door. Kacper sees Pytor.

"Hey, Pytor are you following us?"

"Yes Kacper, I overheard you. I want to know about the film and hear about the money."

"It's none of your business Pytor and Jakob will persuade you of that."

"Come now Kacper we are all here to make money and enjoy some fun. How about the three of us enjoy her? You are both going to fuck her right? I haven't had sex for months. She has three holes, right? One for each of us."

"We make films Pytor. There is no money in a simple fuck."

"You have your eye on Katya, right? So does Jakob. But she avoids you both. What if I deliver her to you?"

"That's quite a boast."

"Trust me, army training."

Jakob has heard the conversation and steps out of the van.

"Trouble brother?" Jakob hefts a tyre iron in his hand."

"Pytor here wants to join us with the girl, he promises he can deliver Katya for us."

"How can we trust him Kacper?"

"Easy brother. We film him with the new girl. He has a wife I think. You and I still get to enjoy our usual fun with her and Pytor it seems needs a fuck too. So we get him on film with her, we mask up as usual."

Jakob stares hard and cold at Pytor.

'So porn films.' Thinks Pytor. 'That's where the money is going to come from.'

Pytor has witnessed a soldier rape a girl. It was common.

"Deal Pytor. The price is Katya. Let's go."

The three men drove off, Jakob in the back with the drunk girl and Pytor in the passenger seat with Kacper driving.

"Are you getting excited Pytor? Your first film. We can fuck her and get her to please us in many ways. Once my brother gets started on her she will tire rapidly, he is quite an animal and does not know his strength."

"How many?" Asked Pytor."In this area?"

"Only a few, the latest will be the third. After Katya, it will be time to move on to another town."

The blond was starting to protest in the back of the van.

"Good, she is sobering up. Drunk girls make bad films."

The van pulled up alongside an abandoned warehouse.

"This is where we have our studio and make the films. We shoot with super 8mm. Good quality film."

Kacper gets out of the van and unlocks the padlock chaining the doors to the warehouse. He pulls apart the heavy iron doors. Pytor follows him in. It is pitch black. Kacper throws the main power switch. The makeshift studio lights up. Jakob walks the struggling blond into the warehouse studio and Kacper pulls the heavy iron doors shut.

"Let's get started."

The basic 'studio' had some lampstands and parabolic reflectors. The main stage area had three props, a cum-stained mattress, a wooden X -- Frame with leather wrist and ankle restraints, and a leather vault horse. On a table, to the side, there was an assortment of bondage equipment and iron blood-stained implements of torture.

"Bring her over to the mattress as usual brother. I will check the light levels." Jakob has pulled on a black mask balaclava as he grips the girl's right wrist vice-like as she struggles and cries for help.

"Light and focus are good and the sound is already recording."

Kacper signals to Pytor to mask up. Pytor pulled on one of the black balaclava masks and walks toward the mattress where Jakob forces her to kneel.

The girl struggles and starts shouting for help.

"Get her attention! Face to the camera!"

Jakob twists the wrist up her back and took hold of her long hair that is tied in a ponytail and twists her head to look up at the camera.

"What's your name Kurwa?"

"Karin! Please let me go."

"You admired my brother earlier tonight so you won't be going anywhere until you satisfy him."

"Please!"

"You can satisfy our friend too."

Kacper realises with Pytor as the third man they had more scope for options in how to film the action.

Kacper is signposting to Pytor with his thumb pushing into and out of his mouth.

"How good are you Karin at sucking cock?"

Pytor takes the queue and unbuttons his fly and fishes out his erect cock as a long thin line of precum descends to the floor.

Pytor approaches and pushed his cock deep into her mouth.

"You can let go." Pytor motions to Jakob.

"You are going to be good aren't you kurwa." He angles her face to the camera as he started to push deeper into her mouth. Kacper signals a thumbs up, she is in shot.

The pretty blond is wearing a short above the knee floral pattern dress with long sleeves. Pytor tightened his grip on her hair as Jakob had done.

''SUCK IT!!!" He hisses.

Kacper is happy to leave the camera and keep out of the shot he put on his balaclava mask and came into the shot as Pytor forces the blow job to continue.

"You are going to suck all three of us off Karin and then we will see about letting you go."

''' what's your favourite type?" Pytor asked Kacper?

"Blonds."

"Redheads" Jakub replies as he came round to stand on the other side of Pytor Pytor came into Karin's mouth and makes her swallow.

''Mine too.''. Like Katya, like Tatyana Pytor thinks.

When Karin has finished satisfying all three men with her mouth Kacper set the camera up for scene 2 where he explained to Pytor that Karin would be strapped to the leather vault horse by her ankles and wrists, and her short dress would be pushed up to her waist revealing her buttocks and thighs. The dress would be pulled down or ripped apart to reveal her breasts, Karin is a curvy DD cup but wears no bra. She has been wearing no knickers in the bar and her flat white court shoes have been kicked off in the struggles with Jakob in the van. She may have had a handbag but it is probably back in the pub from where she had been taken while drunk.

Karin is silent now and crying.

Kacper had adjusted the lighting and focused the camera from the rear and brought up and focused another camera to focus on her from the front.

"Lift her shoulders." Jakob stands behind her at the rear of the hobby horse and leans over his weight on her taking a grip of the ponytail at the top and winding it around his fist and then pulls her backwards lifting her head and shoulders off the bench revealing her fabulous DD breasts with pink dusky aerolie and erect nipples. Karen screams out loudly.

"You are going to be fucked by us all now Karin and we want to hear you scream and sing as we enjoy you like a bitch dog on heat." Jakob pushed the massive girth of his fat 11-inch cock into the gaping cunt of the pretty bound blond and scream and sing she did as he brutally fucks her for half an hour until he cums again."

"My brother knows how to fuck a hot kurwa like her."

"You see she already shows signs of wear but we have not started on her yet. By now she knows she must satisfy my brother before she can go. It has not been easy for my brother with girls."

Jakob pulled out of her bruised and bleeding cunt as the top half of her body slammed down on the leather surface of the horse.

"She makes a good start to our film yes?" This is addressed to Pytor. " I will go next after my brother. This sex nice and rough with the pretty girls I like."

Kacper pulled the still body up by her hair as her brother had done as he slipped into the sopping cunt lubricated by his brother's cum and her blood and cunt juice.

He begins fucking the girl again. He is not as violent as his brother due to his weaker powerful muscles. She does start to moan again.

''It is always like this Pytor. These pretty girls come to the bar looking for a one night stand. They enjoy the sex." Karin moans as Kacper fucks her faster.

"Yes, Kurwa. Better. Much better."

Pytor approaches her. He parts her ass cheeks and inserted his thumb.

"Yes tight!". Pytor takes up position and pushed his hard erection into her exquisitely tight anal passage. As the other two brothers did he reached for her hair but pulled initially from the lower part of her ponytail pulling her with the bottom of her breasts still in contact with the horse but winding his fingers slowly around the loop as he pushed deep into her rectum and lower bowel. He reached the crown and changed his grip to hold her tight at the crown.

"You are not finished yet being fucked, Karin. I am going to sodomise you until I know you are done. Are we clear? I mean I want you to cum for me Kurwa and the pain will continue until you do."

Pytor begins to sodomise the sexually exhausted Karin. As he fucks hard into her he used the flat of his right hand to smack her ass. Karin moans out as she feels the hard pounding open of her lower bowel. Her moans max out as she cums after what seems an age but there is also a flow of her wet piss. She can feel just about still feel the warm jet or wave after wave it seems of semen squirt into her.

Satisfied that he is done he finally lets the girl collapse back onto the horse, her body slumped to the right and partially half falls off the horse and would have landed in a heap on the floor if it had not been for the wrist and ankle straps keeping her on.

Pyotr stands up.

''Now you have been fucked Kurwa."

"Bravo Pyotr! Our best Act one yet."

Pyotr went over to the slumped girl and pushed her back to Square on the horse. Briefly, her eyes open and slowly focuses on Pyotr. Pyotr realised that Kacper is filming a close up of her face. He filmed a similar shot at the start.

Jakob administers a drug via injection into Karin's neck. Kacper starts to unstrap her wrists and taking the lead Pyotr undid the ankle straps.

Jakob takes a knife from the table and slices at the floral dress removing it from her body. Almost lovingly and tenderly he smooths his palm over the blemish-free skin. The drugs kicked in and Karin opened her eyes. Her face recognises the handsome man from the pub. Briefly, Jakob smiled at her.

''For the rest of it, she is naked." Informed Kacper. Let's get her ready on the X-Frame."

Karin is docile and compliant as she is strapped ankle and wrist to the four corners of the X-Frame. Kacper again adjusted the mirror and lights and checked on the camera. He instructs Jacob to edge the X-Frame by 6 inches and gave a verbal thumbs up. He loads a new film reel into the single-camera and presses record. He walks round to stand in front of Karin. He takes his hand and checks the generally flawless body. Pyotr's hard slaps are still slightly visible and there is a slight wince when he smoothes the flat of his hand in that area. His fingers brush the hairs of her pubes, they are trimmed but not cleanly shaven. His fingers prob, her cunt and she visibly winces.

''You kurwa's never listened." Kacper fits the ball gag and tightens it.

"You have been good Kurwa Karin." Kacper took the knife and watches Karin's eyes as he takes hold of her hair and a long ponytail and sliced as close above the band tying the long golden strands of her hair so she is left with very short hair. He holds the long length of her hair as he wraps it around his hard cock and begins to masturbate in front of her.

He holds the lock of hair and passed it to Jakob.

Jakob passes the lock of her hair to Pytor. Pytor trails and tickles her tummy with the lock. ''My turn Kurwa." He wraps the golden locks around his cock as the others have done. Pytor builds to his climax and cums on the face and belly of the pretty blond.

"You make a good film with us Pytor. But remember your promise."

''Katya will be ours when the time is right." Says Pytor.

"Ours Pytor?"

''Katya is special. We will need more than one day with her. We will each have her for one day and on the fourth day we will make the film."

"Agreed Pytor. I will give you three months. As a sign of good faith, I will gift you your share of the profits we make from the Kurwa Karin film once I have edited it and shared it with the network who pay a good price for our film."

Jakob returns and presents, Pytor with the 16-inch ponytail of Karin he had sealed with a blob of pitch tar.

''Wanking on Kurwa Karin's belly with her hair is the trademark of our porno films. This is why we prefer the long-haired girls like Kurwa Karin and Katya. This is a trophy and if Jakob wants you to have it you are considered family. Keep it for good wanking and thinking about the sex we enjoyed with Kurwa Karin."

"Thank you, Jakob." Pytor put the hair to his nose and sniffed it. "Good, it smells of her." He folded it up and put it in his trouser pocket.

''I must leave."

"Final thing Pytor. No longer go to bar Pagrabins. If questions are asked of the whereabouts of Kurwa Karin they will not be asked of you if you are not there." Pytor nodded and slid open the heavy iron door and left. They had been filming for over six hours so it was already light as Pytor made the long walk back to Elke and the farm.

Things improve for both Elke and Pytor after the making of the film, as if some curse or heavy burden had been lifted from their collective shoulders. Pytor had stopped drinking and smoking and helped with the farm. He also is making good money and uses it to buy another field. He wants to expand with the Baby so near to being born and he also had plans to build another small house on the land. His thoughts turn to Katya and his promise to the Poles. He needs someplace other than the farmhouse or the warehouse studio for his 4-day plan for Katya.

Then Elke gives birth to the baby. It is a baby girl with red hair and Elke names her Marie, a German name which pleases Pytor who does not want the girl to have a Russian name for reasons of his own. The birth changes Pytor for the better and he redoubles his efforts on the farm and Elke with her strong constitution is working beside him with baby Marie being looked after by a nursemaid they hire.

A week later a young boy on a bicycle came to the farm asking for a Pytor. He finds him working on one of the fields and passed him a note and cycles off. Pytor opens the note. spotkaj się z nami w magazynie.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers
12