The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the brothers. They want a meet.

The message is for a meeting at the abandoned warehouse where the film studio is. It makes sense as Pytor knows where it is having walked home from there. It is for his payoff for the film, a substantial sum. Pytor inquires about having some builders which Poles are noted for and arranges for the building on the new field. Pytor is reminded about the deadline for securing Katya. In return, Pytor insists that the house he wants to be built can be finished before that deadline. The agreement is struck.

Pytor continues his work building his farm business with Elke for Marie. He lies to Elke about needing some trips for supplies but secretly spies on Katya and her route and schedule between the bar Pagrabins, her home and any other regular trips and the movements and location of her husband.

These spying activities ignite his sexual fantasies of Pytor and for the first time, he takes out the trophy of Kurwa Karin and wanks his cum out on the faded photo he still keeps of Tatyana Drubich.

12