The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 04

Story Info
Revise.
2.8k words
4
1.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Pytor after getting over his reservations introduced Ekatarina to his daughter Marie. The girls were fairly similar in age with Ekatarina being 22 years old so only 4 years older than Marie. She also met the groom Markus who wiped his hands from working on the farm. He could see she was very beautiful but Markus only had eyes for Marie. Marie was as beautiful if not more so than Ekatarina. Marie had beautiful long hair that she let grow such that her hair length reached a few inches passed her bottom. She would wash it every day.

Ekatarina had already hinted that she wanted to give herself sexually to Pytor and that was preferable to her seeking elsewhere, Markus perhaps. In Pytor's eyes, Marie was his life. He knew initially when Elke became pregnant he had been unhappy as he worried about providing for a baby when they were just about managing. But it was Elke's experience and work ethic plus his own carefully considered decisions that had resulted in the wealth and comfort he now enjoyed. His one concern was the future for Marie. Elke had made Pytor guilty she gave her no more children, a son in particular. Elke eventually warmed to Markus however. She had always been harder on Marie, in part her upbringing so whilst Marie respected her mother, she was not close to her as a daughter. Instead, she enjoyed her time with her father. He too could be strict but he looked out for her. Strong father, Strong daughter was Pytor's notion and Marie benefited. A father's greatest worry, the man his daughter will marry was set at ease with the upcoming wedding of Markus and Marie. He viewed Markus already as the son he and Elke never had. Although Markus was Edgar's son, a bit of a boor in Pytor's mind along with most of his cronies like Lars, Markus respected and was closer than his father. Edgars and Lars reminded Pytor too much of Kacper and Jakob.

Pytor had purchased more land and there was the construction of a series of houses. In time the development would extend to become its village and ultimately a town. Pytor's legacy was set. This was to come. For now, the Ozola's were very much marrying up. Pytor would not let Ekatarina spoil anything between the couple. He could appreciate too that Ekatarina gave Marie something she had never had, a female friend that she could enjoy spending time with and become more feminine and not solely focus on the hard work of a farmer as her mother had done.

Pytor too finally found an outlet with Ekatarina for his long-repressed sexual fantasies after she made him forget that she was not that much older than his daughter.

With one of the new houses, ready Pytor showed Ekatarina around. They had just had the three-bedroom house furnished. The houses on the development were already up for sale and all had buyers. Increasingly Kuldiga was being referred to as Latvia's prettiest town.

Arriving late in the day, Ekatarina's first few hours in the town were spent exploring under a low and languid golden sun. Colourful houses lined with windows offering glimpses into local lives, flowers wild and cherished proudly hung from every door, shadows and light calling her to explore every street that she passed.

This town requires no route (she could turn a familiar corner before she ever would get lost), and just a couple of hours to explore.

Ekatarina could wait no longer.

"Has the bed springs been tested Pytor for the new tenants?"

Ekatarina is wearing a short peach dress and matching sandals. They have just picked up some lunch from a nearby newsagent on the walk to the new estate where the first few houses have been completed. The current house was a showroom hence it is fairly fully finished.

"You know Pytor I am very hungry." She takes a sugar doughnut from the bag and lies on the bed as she lifts it teasingly to her lips in her left hand as her right-hand pulls the hem of her short dress revealing her pink panties."

It is enough for Pytor.

"You know Ekatarina you don't look like a whore, but you do act like one."

"The face of an angel, the body of a slut! Pytor."

"Let me feed you something a bit more to your taste then Ekatarina, then we can give the mattress a thorough testing."

Pytor strips and takes the doughnut from her hand and pushes his cock into her mouth.

"Now beautiful I mean to fully enjoy you in all departments much as you have made clear you want me to do. Take off those knickers and let me have a taste of you and you can feed that cute mouth on my cock. You can leave the dress on for now. I am going to open you up in all sorts of wonderful ways."

Pytor lies on the bed and Ekatarina slips off her knickers and sits across her face as she feels him open her up with his mouth as she sets about to bring about pleasing him with her mouth in the sexy soixante-neuf.

Pytor then proceeds to drag her face down in the bed by her waist until her hips are at the edge of the bed and she is standing legs apart, her sandals flat on the floor. He stands up and walks behind her pushing into her ass, grabs her hips and begins to fuck her hard up the ass.

"You enjoy it like this Ekatarina hmm. You do indeed have the body of a slut."

"Yes Pytor yes! Harder. Fuck me harder."

After Pytor finishes in her he makes her suck and clean his cock they do get around to having their lunch finally.

"So tell me your story Ekatarina. Have you starred in porn films?"

"No Pytor. I look after the girls who do. I have been a director of many films. A skill I learned from my father."

"In between wedding planning you mean?"

"Wedding planning I learned from my mother. She has her own business, as does my father. He owns a film and production company in Latvia. He was curious to meet the man who invested a ten per cent share in his company when he was starting. Shares that made you money."

"Indeed Ekatarina. Well, one type of hunger satisfied, now for another. I am going to fuck you now and as well as testing the bed springs you are going to tell me the secret I know you are hiding from me."

Pytor pushed Ekatarina back on the bed. She is still dressed. He Pulls her by her hips and folds her legs up to her chest. She looks up at him, lust and longing in her eyes. He pushes into her, watching her eyes intently. He brings his right to her throat and squeezes.

"Talk Ekatarina as I fuck you." He tightens the grip on her throat. Her eyes go wide.

"Have you starred in porn films?"

Ekatarina struggles for breath as Pytor slowly fucks her.

"Yes!" She croaks out. Pytor keeps watching her eyes as he fucks her slowly.

"Why did you lie to me?"

Pytor thrusts hard into her, still holding her eyes. The bed mattress springs creak.

"I am ashamed. When I was younger I was wilful. I argued with my parents, my mother, and my father. I was spoiled."

Pytor started fucking harder into her.

"So what did you do?"

"I ran away from home. I didn't like relying on daddy's money."

"How old?"

"18. I was 18."

"So what happened."

"I got in with these guys. They said they could get me money. Doing films."

"How did that work out?"

"It was borderline rape. My audition. They had me naked, on my knees, they face fucked me. Passing me between themselves. Oral rapes. Slapping my face. Then the sex. First individually. My cunt, my ass. Both of them. Spit roast. Double penetration. Used as a piece of meat."

Pytor slowed down.

"I am sorry that happened to you Ekatarina."

"It's okay. Stubborn as I was, I stuck with it. Oddly one of them I kind of liked. I think they were brothers or something. The money was good. But they had this thing. A series of girls. Most of them were young like me. One after the other. It was like a drug to them."

"So when did you get out?"

"One day I just woke up and thought wtf. I guess I grew up."

"Maybe? So why me. Why now?"

"Like I said I know of you from Kacper. Why now, the wedding."

"Not convinced. Why the play for me?"

"What I told you about? The sex. It's complicated."

"Okay. Get dressed Ekatarina. You help Marie. The wedding stuff. After that, I guess you leave. I can pay for the wedding stuff."

"Did I do something wrong? You don't find me sexy?"

"I find you sexy enough. I too miss sex. But the mention of Kacper, things I'd rather forget."

Ekatarina looks at him, about to say something. He is already leaving.

She catches him outside. "I am here for Marie. I am a wedding planner."

"I believe you. Just do what you think. I will pay. Nothing but the best for her, understand?"

"Yes, Pytor. I am sorry I brought up ghosts. Things you'd rather forget."

"You are not the only one Ekatarina that have things in the past they regret. I have learned to live with mine. Maybe it is time you did too."

They walk back to town, slowly, silently. As they walk past the building development Pytor pauses.

"All this used to be fields. Now it becomes homes for families. The future."

Pytor stops by the small house. Markus is out on the field working, and Marie is outside grooming Alexia.

"Daughter, this is Ekatarina. She is a wedding planner. She will help you plan the wedding."

"Thank you, Papa." She gauges her. This tall beautiful blond.

"Do you ride Ekatarina?"

"No!"

"Well, Alexia needs an exercise. Let me show you how to ride a horse."

Marie fetches Alexia's blanket and saddle from the house. She saddles up Alexia. She encourages a reluctant Ekatarina to mount the horse.

"Alexia is gentle by nature. She will look after you. Come on Alexia. Good girl. Let's take Ekatarina for an adventure.

"Get used to the saddle Ekatarina. Your legs will tire but just get used to the rise and fall. I will walk her. Maybe once you have confidence we can have her trot. I like your dress Ekatarina. I don't own many nice dresses. I guess I will need to buy a wedding dress."

Ekatarina and Marie hit it off. Marie reminds Ekatarina of her father Pytor. She resembles him. Her father though facially scarred is handsome. Marie is a constant talker and relays to Ekatarina all about her life on the farm and about Markus.

"Why do they call a husband to be a groom? That is what I do for Alexia. Groom her with a brush."

Ekaterina laughs. "Well, the term groom comes from the meaning of the old English word guma servant boy who would look after the horses. So it means Markus needs to look after you as his wife. While you are a bride, that origin is proto-Germanic. From bru meaning to cook."

"I don't know how to cook," Marie says.

Ekaterina laughs. "Don't worry, most men don't marry you for your cooking skills." Suddenly Alexia breaks into a trot. Ekaterina shrieks! "Ahhhh".

"HOLD ONTO THE REIGNS EKATARINA! ALEXIA KNOWS WHERE SHE IS GOING".

Ekaterina hears and holds onto the reigns for dear life as Alexia picks up the pace into a canter.

Fortunately, Marie was right and Alexia mercifully slows her pace to a trot and then a walk as she reaches the hay barn.

An out of breath Marie catches up to them forty minutes later.

"Ekaterina! Are you okay?"

Ekaterina looks at her laughing.

"Oh, Marie! That was scary and exciting all at the same time. What a rush. Almost as good as sex with ...." Ekaterina bites her tongue.

"Sex with who?" Suddenly Marie has a flash of anger as for a minute she thinks of Markus.

"My boyfriend." Ekaterina is thinking about the recent curtailed sex with Pytor.

"Oh. Well, I never thought of it like that. But yes I can see what you mean. I am sorry Alexia has not been for a ride for a while. This is the hay barn." Marie ties off the reigns and shows Ekaterina into the barn after helping her dismount.

"I like to come in here and think." The smell of the fresh hay in the early evening air is refreshing.

"Ah! Come and lie with me, Ekaterina."

Ekaterina lies next to Marie in the hay.

"This is where Markus and I became boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Mmmm it's lovely. I could lie here all day."

"That was after of course he showed me wanking."

"Wanking?". It suddenly dawned on Ekaterina that Marie maybe did not have many, if any girlfriends. Mind you Ekaterina was in the same boat. She had brothers but no sisters.

"Yes. I caught him the first time doing it with a porno magazine. He tried to pretend the girl in the magazine was his girlfriend. She looked like me though and Markus agreed I was prettier. So he showed me wanking. That time I arranged myself to as best look like the girl. He said I was prettier though. He showed me wanking. On me rather than the magazine. After that, we became boyfriend and girlfriend. I told him boyfriends and girlfriends don't keep secrets from each other. Do you have any secrets, Ekaterina?"

"No Marie. No secrets."

"That's good then. So you don't have to tell to your boyfriend. What's his name?"

"Oh, we are not together anymore."

"Oh. It is funny you were thinking of him then." Marie turns to look at Ekaterina. "Do you think I'm pretty?" "Yes, Marie. I think you are very pretty. You have beautiful long hair, longer than mine by far."

Ekaterina reaches over and strokes Marie's hair. "You are very beautiful. Markus is lucky." By instinct, Ekaterina reaches over and kisses Marie. This arouses her.

"I like you, Ekaterina," Marie says honestly.

"I like you too." Ekaterina starts to pleasure herself.

"What are you doing?"

"Wanking."

Marie leans over her and kisses her. Ekaterina pulls off her dress. Marie copies her. They start kissing.

Ekaterina moves down from the bail and puts her head between Marie's parted thighs and licks and tongues her pussy. Marie arches and moans as she puts a finger in her mouth as she cums. Ekaterina climbs up on a hay bale and parts her legs. Marie looks up at her and smiles. She brings her lips and tongue to Ekaterina's shaved pussy and likewise brings Ekaterina's climax.

Following the sex, both girls lie sexually satisfied on the hay.

"That was nice," Marie says. "But I am still going to marry Markus."

Ekaterina smiles and says nothing in return. She is the happiest she has been and takes Pytor's advice and lets all the previous crap and regret slide from her mind and spirit in the hay.

It is late evening and the orange-red sun low in the sky casts a golden glow through the top window of the hay barn. The girls dress and Marie mounts Alexia and walk her back with Ekaterina holding the reigns. The sun is nearly setting by the time they get back to the small house.

"Have you been riding Alexia Marie? It's good she needed a ride."

"Yes, Markus. Ekaterina has had a ride. It is her first time." Markus is wiping his hands on a towel. He offers his hand to the beautiful blond. She kind of sticks out from the usual residents. Ekaterina takes his hand and shakes it. "So you are the groom Markus?"

Confused Markus answers. "Yes." Before he can ask Marie as forthright as ever says "She is our wedding planner Markus. She says the groom promises to look after his wife."

"I try my best Marie. I try my best."

"But I am not going to be cooking for you, Markus. That is supposed to be what a bride does."

"I do the cooking Marie. You already know that." Ekaterina laughs. Markus let go of her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ekaterina. You are not from around here?"

"No Markus. I am from Latvia."

"Well, I leave the wedding stuff to Marie. I am just a simple carpenter's son. Your supper is out Marie." Markus goes back into the house.

"I will see you tomorrow Marie. Thank you for letting me ride Alexia. I am happy I managed to stay on."

"Goodbye, Ekaterina." Turning to Markus. I am hungry Markus. Hungry for food and hungry for you."

She sees Alexia. Markus smiles. He will try and be a good groom.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers