The Russian Twins - a Novel Pt. 03

Story Info
Marie finds a boyfriend. Pytor faces up to his past.
3.5k words
2.5
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Marie works hard on the farm a discipline instilled in her by her mother and father both but also has a lot of free time on her hands and rides around on her pony Alexia. There is one field in particular with a hay barn that is the most northerly and a great distance from the main farmhouse. Markus knows Marie likes to ride on Alexia as far as North Farm so makes his plans for when he knows Marie takes her ride. Markus hikes up to the north farm. He has taken one of his father's porno mags, a copy of klubs. It has a cover of a redhead like Marie. She is topless with her long hair covering her boobs. She is wearing a short black and red skirt and bare legs like Marie. Markus goes into the hay barn, he drops his shorts and throws the folded Klubs magazine onto the top of a bale. He wanks at the picture of the sexy redhead and thinks of Marie.

Marie finishes her work and takes Alexia for a ride. It is a warm day so she wants to take her pony for a long ride which she has not had time to do for days. As she is two thirds up the path she spies Markus 600 hundred or so yards ahead and is curious to know where he is going.

"Let's go, Alexia. Where is nasty Markus off to? Marie does not think Markus is nasty, she quite likes him as the only person closer to her age and she remembers him asking if she wanted to suck his cock, so the name stuck. As she gains on him she sees he is holding something folded in his left hand. He enters the hay barn. She arrives and dismounts Alexia.

"Stay there Alexia". Marie enters the hay barn. She catches Markus, kneeling and wanking to the picture of the Klubs model.

"MARKUS OZOLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING," she said with her hands on her hips.

"Having a wank Marie Ivanov not that it is any of your business!"

She marched up to him.

"Let me see. Who is she?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"She is not. She is a girl in a magazine. She doesn't even live here in Kuldiga."

"She might. Anyway, she is pretty."

"Don't you think I'm pretty?"

"Maybe. She has bigger boobs."

"When I get older mine will be bigger."

"Maybe. I can't see yours."

"There!" Marie pulls the top of her dress down."

"Yours are nice Marie."

"At least you can see mine. Hers is covered up by her hair. I like the skirt though, I have one like it but prefer wearing dresses. Do you like my dress Markus?"

"Yes. I like your hair too Marie."

"Better than hers?"

"Yes, better than hers."

"She's not your girlfriend is she, Markus?"

"No. She is just a girl in one of my dad's magazines. He has dozens."

"Would you like me to be your girlfriend?"

"Would you?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Fine! That makes me happy Marie."

"Good. What is wanking? The thing you were doing?"

"It feels nice. When I do it real fast white stuff comes out."

"But that's where boys' pee comes from."

"Yes, but when the white stuff comes out, it feels different. It's not the same as peeing. The white stuff smells different."

"Where are you going to do it on her?"

"No. Would like to, like in films. They spurt in girls' faces or on their tummies. But father would find out and be mad so I was going to do it in the hay."

"Like peeing in the grass?"

"Yes."

"Go on then. I want to watch you do it."

"Do what?"

"Wanking."

"It's private stuff. Would you let me watch you pee?"

"NO!"

"Well, then you can't be my boyfriend. Boyfriends share secret stuff with their girlfriends."

"Okay, I'll do it!"

"No. I need to go. You missed your chance Markus Ozola."

Marie leaves.

Frustrated Markus wanks onto the face of the model in the magazine! It spurts onto her face and breasts.

"Dirty Kurwa!", he hisses. He cries and wipes the cum from the magazine with some hay.

For the next week the Ivanov farm team of four: Pytor, Elke, Marie and Markus the atmosphere is strained. Pytor picked up that Markus is quiet. "What's wrong boy?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Must be woman trouble."

"Don't joust with boy Pytor", Chided Elke. "Markus, go and clear out the sty."

Marie smirked. Elke noticed.

"You too Marie. Go help Markus."

"But Mama!"

"GO!" Marie slinked off. Now it was Markus's turn to smirk.

"I hate you, you stink!" She stomped off.

"What is it with those two Pytor?"

"I will talk to the boy."

"Fix it or let him go."

"But we need the extra pair of hands."

"We should have a son by now." Glowered Elke.

Pytor knew better not to argue. It was his fault. He went to the sty, Markus and Marie were working at opposite ends, as far away from each other as possible.

"Go both of you to the hay barn. The walk will do you good. But fix things between you, otherwise Markus I will have to let you go." He takes the broom from Marie as she leaves.

As they walked away Pytor shouted.

"DO NOT TAKE ALEXIA, SHE NEEDS BRUSHING."

It is a long walk to the hay barn. Marie stubbornly walks fast, wanting to beat Markus to the barn. Markus picks up pace. They run. It is Markus who slows first.

"I have to stop", he puffs. They both slow and walk.

"The night is nice." Says Markus.

They reach the hay barn.

"Why did we fall out?" Asks Marie.

"Because you did not want to be my girlfriend."

"You did not show me wanking"

"I was embarrassed."

"Can you show me wanking?"

"I do not have my father's magazine."

Marie sat on a bale of hay.

She put her left arm up over her head and her right-hand palm down resting on her knee just above the hem of her skirt.

"She looked like this?"

"She had her top off, but her boobies covered with her hair."

Marie is wearing a shirt and skirt. She removes the shirt. She arranges her hair to cover her budding breasts.

"Like this?"

"Yes, you have a good memory."

"Thanks. My father says so. Can you show me wanking?

"I wanked on the picture. It went on her face and boobies."

"I thought you said you were going to do it in the hay."

"I did it on the magazine because I was upset."

"Did you get into trouble with your father?"

"I wiped the white stuff off with hay."

"Can you show me wanking. Like you did on picture, to me."

"Okay".

Markus takes out his penis. He starts wanking. He breathes faster. Marie watches fascinated. His penis is longer, harder. Markus cums on Marie. The first few spurts cover her nose mouth and neck. The rest spurt onto boobies and belly.

"That is wanking. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Markus, I will be your girlfriend. This smells, but not like piss."

There is some on her lips.

"It tastes salty. Get some water boyfriend so I can wash it off."

With Markus and Marie reconciled after cleaning herself up and dressing the pair walked hand in hand back to the main farm. They find Pytor.

"Have you too made it up?"

"Yes, father. Better than that Markus is now my boyfriend."

"That is a good daughter. Learn the lesson that problems you think you may have can be solved with a long walk."

"Yes, father."

"Your mother will be pleased too."

With Markus still living at home but earning a good wage by working on the farm he asks Pytor about the small house. Pytor rents other houses he has built but not the small house. Pytor agrees to rent to Markus and is not surprised when Marie decides to move in with him, small as it may be. Pytor is wise enough to know about the meetings between the pair in the hay barn but now it is official.

They take the key Pytor provides and enter the house. It feels new and exciting if small. For now, there are only two of them. There is a small kitchen and they check the water, it runs cloudy for a bit but then clears.

Apart from the entrance hall the only other room in the house is the bedroom on the left, the door has a key but it is unlocked. They open the door to find a mattress, two chairs and a metal washbasin. Very compact and bijou.

"I can build a shower and toilet room for us, Marie."

"It is perfect for us Markus". Marie says glowingly.

They walk into the bedroom. "I smell sex.", she grins. There is indeed an overtone of human odour, hardly a surprise for all the activity that happened over a short number of days.

For the young couple, there is now the first sex between them.

They both stand in the small bedroom. Markus undresses. Marie watches him with a smile. She gives him a quick kiss. She runs her hands over his muscular body, her man. She holds his erect penis.

"No more wanking Markus." She pulls off her dress and is naked. She kneels and takes him in her mouth and begins to suck. Markus moans.

"I love you, Marie."

Marie once again tastes the salty precum from his member. It feels good to please him. She takes her mouth from him and stands.

She lies on the bed and spreads her legs.

"I want you to fill me, boyfriend." No longer a girl but a young woman Marie pulls her lover closer. She gets her directness from her mother Elke. Markus comes on top of Marie, his hard cock brushing the hairs of her pubes as it probes for the opening of her cunt. Marie is now 18 years old and ready. As Markus finds his way into her she cries out.

"Am I hurting you, Marie?"

"Shut up Markus and fuck me!"

Markus pushes in and breaks through her maidenhead. He fucks into the beautiful Marie and feels on top of the world. Not one to be passive Marie pushes up against his thrusts. bites his shoulder and digs her strong fingers into the muscular cheeks of his buttocks.

"Fuck me!"

They both have their first sexual climax together. The first of many.

"Better than wanking?"

"Better than wanking." Suddenly Markus's hangups on sex from watching the brief clip of the Kurwa Karin film and the many Klubs magazines.

Following the sex the couple cuddle on the bed. Marie trails her fingers over the manly hairs on Markus's chest.

"I wonder if we are the first to have sex in this room.", Marie suggests. Markus kisses her.

"Perhaps. Would you like to think so?"

"Yes. This could have been built for us."

"Perhaps. Your father had it built. Not by him, but by others. Poles most likely. They are good builders. The house is small but well built."

"Thank you Papa for making this girl's dream come true." They slept.

Whilst the young couple slept Pytor's dreams were far less settled. Perhaps the stirrings of ghosts gone passed in reopening the small house for human occupation, and not just any human but the vibrant energies of a young girl in Marie and the likewise masculine force of nature that was Markus. They clashed like thunder gods in the sky, the new energy of the young vibrant pair and the mature and at times malevolent energy of the adults.

Pytor dreamed of going into the small house bedroom, a figure under the covers from which he pulled back to reveal the grinning skull of Katya with her long red hair and opening her mouth to ask in Marie's voice "are you okay papa?". Or watching from the bed the approach of a masked hulk of a man carrying a basin of water and the water turning red as the figure whipped off the mask revealing Jakob saying in that quiet voice of his "I have come to clean up the pretty lady", and taking the knife and cutting his own throat. Drenched in sweat he cries and wakes up bolt upright in bed.

"Husband?" Elke calls out. "Are you all right?".

"Yes Elke, just a bad dream, go back to sleep."

It was not long, but as expected Marie Ivanov fell pregnant. She is 18 with Markus turns 20. It is time for them to get married before Marie starts to show. The Ivanov families are introduced. Edgars Ozola is a woodworker and helps his son with some construction on the small house so they now had a bathroom and toilet. The arrangements are made for a quick wedding before Marie started to show, she is now 6 weeks pregnant.

Pytor is invited round to the Ozlov's house. Later when the women go to bed the vodka comes out. The men after a few bottles loosen up. One subject that comes up is the subject of porn. Magazines and movies. Edgars prides himself on having a good porn collection and some films of the most extreme kind. He asks Pytor if he had seen any and Pytor says he has. Edgars tells him about the time young Markus is caught watching one. The men laugh.

"A good early film that. Kurwa Karin." The men nod.

"Just good sucking, fucking. A nice little blond." One of the men says. "Two Polacks made it. They had a few poorer earlier efforts. But the third man for that one, and one with imagination eh?" Says another.

"Say Edgars didn't you say you have a copy of that next big one they went on to do?"

"Yes, Lars I do. There were three of them. All with the same girl."

"She must be something special, to make with the same girl more than once Edgars."

"Yes, that was the thing at the time, the fakers." Another said. "But that's where the brothers started. They planned to make sure it was real. That's why they can be collector's items these days."

"So Edgars, these three films you mentioned. How different are they to pull that?"

"Because Lars it is only the third one where the girl is taken by many men at once. They spread it out you see over three films. The regular sex in the first film with her lover. It looks like that was over days. The second film is about her with two men. Again it looks over days. The girl looks fresh with all the sex.

"Poor girl. How did they manage that?" said one.

"Drugs and stimulants. It is well known."

"She is a looker for sure this Katya. Probably why they wanted to make many films with her.", says Edgars.

"Katya you say?", again another close friend of Edgars.

"I wonder if this is the same Katya Bērziņš of the Pagrabins bar who went missing."

"I never visited Pagrabins bar so wouldn't know," says Edgars. "But by far the best looking girl, a redhead, for such a film I own. Maybe we watch just the first one now because to have a viewing of all three you will have emptied your balls of your juice so very good are these films."

Pytor knew for a fact that this Katya, was the very Katya he had delivered to the two brothers.

Edgars sets up the film by taking the reel out of the metal tin. Pytor picks the case up and reads the label. 'The Final Pleasures with Katya Part 1 - USE'. At least they dropped the Kurwa title Pytor thinks. Katya was no whore.

The film starts. The first scene shows an auction at a cattle market.

"What is this Edgars! Where is the girl." Complains Lars. Some of the others support the complaint. Keep watching!" Says Edgars. "Like I said these are very special films." A female voice narrates. One cow is shown being loaded into a van. Money exchanges hands. The next image shows a man tucking into a juicy rare beef steak, he takes a sip from a glass of red claret. The man is large and overweight. There is a close up of his mouth eating the tender meat, and swallowing the expensive wine.

"Animals can be bought and sold. The quality of the meat gives the pleasure of eating when served with an expensive bottle of the finest claret." The film shows an expensive car arriving at a country estate, a large impressive building with what looks like easily over thirty rooms. At a distance, someone gets out of the car and walks into the building.

"But there are other pleasures to be enjoyed too and for the right clients an expensive and insatiable appetite can also be satisfied."

The camera has a zoomed up close on a black stiletto heel. The camera pans up a shapely leg wearing black fishnet stockings. It travels up to a thigh and across to a crotch wearing red silk panties. The camera tracks up to the wearer's slim waist and further up to reveal an impressive cleavage. The camera slowly zooms out revealing the figure fully seated in a wooden chair wearing a red and black corset and long red silk gloves to her elbow. The camera zooms in again on the top half closing in on her chest and face. The woman is a redhead wearing bright red lipstick. She opens her mouth slowly revealing pearly white teeth.

The title appears as a scrolling red Cyrillic script.

The Final Pleasures with Katya.

The screen fades to black.

A white background appears and the red Cyrillic script writes.

Part One. USE.

The scene shows Katya now side on sitting on the chair still dressed with a man standing naked from the bottom down as Katya sucks on his cock.

The two-hour film continues with a progression of sex acts as the men slowly remove one item of her clothes in the process and progresses to having a second man, shorter and muscular with an enormous penis and finally a third man. Katya is eventually taken in a three-way group sex orgy with every possible combination of three men in all three of her openings available to them after she is fully naked.

"I would say she provided more pleasure than the juicy steak 🥩 to the three men during those three hours eh?" Edgars exclaims.

"Or maybe we wine and dine on what is between her legs, a rare piece of juicy steak if you are eating her and pouring the red wine while she is occupied upstairs with the other feeding her some tasty ice cream from his meat." Suggests Lars as he jousts with Edgars over the idea of taking pleasure from the use of the girl sexually.

"Ah yes Lars, but the time is late and the ladies await upstairs. But another day we may be gathered for the other films of her. We need a stronger drink than wine to get into the mood for what the later films of this Katya Bērziņš will show."

The men file out of the basement space to the stairs.

Edgars slaps Pytor on the back.

"Your daughter Pytor, Marie is a redhead beauty like this Katya. My son Markus's ball sack will be satisfied by taking such pleasures from his wife. That is until the babies come along to spoil the fun eh? And then we will have our vodka and porn." Edgar's slurs are now very drunk.

Pytor, who has found the evening difficult the longer it went on helped Edgars, who stumbles drunkenly on the third step. He pauses, his overweight frame short of breath. He slurs a quiet secret as he sees it to his future son's father-in-law.

"Let me tell you Pytor, I was pleased to pick up these three films. Very expensive, I had the tale of them from an old army friend in Riga, Latvia. We were talking after too much vodka. Too much. This friend says this Katya Bērziņš, the star of the three films reminds him of the Russian film actress Tatyana Drubich. Hehe Pytor, yes we would both have loved the chance me and him to share some final pleasures with her, Tatyana Drubich and empty our ball sacks many, many times in our younger days." He belched.

As the date for the wedding approaches again the past encroached on Pytor. One day a beautiful blond Russian girl arrives and announces she is a wedding Planner by the name of Ekaterina Shiryeva. She tells him she has been hired by an old friend. Naturally, Pytor is suspicious. Ekatarina asks to see the bride to be and when Pytor tried to object Ekatarina takes him by the arm and whispers "Believe me Pytor wedding planning is just one of my many talents, I have talents in the bedroom too as you will soon find out. I have heard a lot about you, most of which I like. Let's just say Kacper sends his regards Kacper is small-time now but he knows enough about you and your family for you to play along. Come now I am sure you want me and I am ready to give myself to you but all will become clear."

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers