The RV Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We did, but you need a phone."

Savannah hesitated for a moment and then said, "Okay, but one of those little flip phones, nothing expensive."

"We'll see."

"I don't get a say?"

"No, you made me take a cold shower I'm making you get a good phone."

"So, what you're saying is if I deprive you of sex and make you miserable you'll buy me cool stuff?"

I laughed, "Hey when you ask for personal attention you're going to get personal attention."

"If you give me any more attention I won't be able to walk again."

"Want me to back off."

"Hell no! I've never felt so wanted, but you'll have to give me some time between those marathon sessions."

"We'll see about that too," I said laughing.

She sat in my lap and said, "Are we leaving or not?"

"We're waiting on the Uber."

"You need a car." I smiled and she said, "Oh shit, that was a joke, don't get a car."

"Okay, I won't."

A few hours later, we pulled back into the RV park with my brand new Wrangler. It was the four-door version and look amazing.

I pulled behind the RV and said, "See, we'll be able to tow this no problem."

"How?"

"What'd you mean how? All I have to do is..." I leaned over the steering wheel. "The guy at the dealership said I could tow a vehicle, said it'd be super easy."

"Did he happen to mention a tow dolly or something like that?"

"No, he said flat towing was the best, but I figured if it came up I could Google it."

"I know what he means, but you'll need some stuff," she said as she got out.

"You know about this kind of thing," I asked as I followed her.

"You don't?"

I watched as she looked at the Jeep and then the RV, not having a clue what she was looking for. "I grew up in a suburb went to college and then got an office job. Not a lot time to learn about cars."

"We lived very different lives. Remember how I told you I lived in a group home?" I nodded. "Well, after all my well-to-do friends deserted me I started hanging with the rejects. You know the people who didn't fit in any clique? So, one of my new friends knew cars. Taught me enough to get me interested and Google taught me the rest."

"I always wished I could fix cars, but my mom wanted me to learn cooking so she put me in a life skills class. If you take care of this, I'll make dinner for us tonight."

"Deal, but I'm going to need to have some parts delivered."

As we grab the bags from the back and take them into the RV, I said, "Alright, my credit card's in my wallet." She put her bags on the couch and reached for my phone. "Oh that's right, you still need to set up your phone," I teased.

"Why can't I use your phone?"

"Because you that one to use, so use it."

She gave me an evil eye and sat in the back activating the phone while I stored everything we'd bought. After a few moments, she called out, "What zip code did you use? It's not accepting mine."

"Mine," I said giving her my zip code.

"Yours? Why yours?"

"Because you were pouting and refused to participate, remember?" I was laughing and teasing but suddenly it was like a void from her. I looked back and saw her staring at me. "You alright?"

"I've been thinking."

The tone of her voice told me what was on her mind. "Again," I asked playfully.

She shrugged, "Guess I never really stopped. Where's all this going?"

"What do you mean where's this is going?"

"Exactly that. Where are we going?"

That confused me so I said, "Well, I want to see the Grand Canyon and you want to see Yellowstone. We're closer to Yellowstone so I think we go there first. After that? Well, I know what I've always wanted to see, but I don't know what you're wanting to see so I guess we should make a list."

"No, I mean us personally, where are we going?"

It clicked. "If we weren't on the road twelve hundred miles from home I'd say let's take it as it comes, but...," I shrugged, "For good and bad we're getting a crash course on each other. I'm very happy with what I'm finding.

"And I think that's my problem. Ever since I met you there has only been you. I feel like I'm drowning in us and I'm worried it won't last forever and so I've been thinking when's the bubble going to burst? What happens when the trip is over?"

"I don't want to burst the bubble either, but damn if you don't like poking the shit out of it. And I don't know what's going to happen but I'm willing to find out if you are. I mean, isn't that the fun of all relationships? The unknown, the learning, the... I don't know, the becoming one for a lack of a better term. I'm enjoying us."

"And let me ask you this when this is over and you pull back into your driveway where does that leave me? Are you really going back to your life with your family and friends saying, 'Hey, I picked up some strange girl on the road, and now she lives with me?"

I thought about it for a second and said, "Honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead, but I figure we'll either be in a deeply emotional relationship by then or we won't, so why not?"

"The reason I left the last town is because of a guy and I don't really want to get stuck in an unfamiliar town where the only person I know is an ex."

"I'm not sure what to do about that."

"Well, anyway, that's what I've been thinking about."

Suddenly a thought popped into my head and I said, "You're worried I'm going to leave you stranded somewhere, right?" She nodded. "And you're feeling too dependent on me, right?" Another nod. "I can at least solve that problem, the money part, but as far us goes? I can see a future with you, but if you're not sure..." I shrugged.

"When it was announced I'd hit the lottery women came out of the woodwork, women like Cindi, and that's when I decided to get away from everything for a while. I bought this, put my things in storage, gave my landlord notice, and hit the road. I wasn't looking for someone, but I feel like you and I have are real connection."

Her lips twitched toward a smile, "Yeah, I know the connection your feeling."

"Well, definitely that, but I'm talking about an intellectual and emotional connection."

"Emotional?"

"I go with my feelings a lot, so yeah, emotional. I'm not saying it's love yet, but I wouldn't want to lose what we have. Tell me you don't feel the same way and I'll stop talking." I waited for a beat but she didn't reply so I asked, "So, what do you want?" She shrugged and I said, "Not good enough."

I watched as she got up, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "I want to fix the Jeep," before disappearing outside. I wasn't sure what she could do without her parts but I left her alone to think while I finished up inside.

I played video games for a couple of hours as I waited. She bounced in once and I thought we might talk, but she just grabbed my wallet and disappeared again. Finally, she returned, tossed my wallet on the counter, and straddled my lap.

"I've waited all my life for someone to tell me what you told me, and while I was out there thinking I came to the realization I don't want to take the chance your not the one. Besides, if you get tired of me then I'm no worse off than when you met me. Maybe even a little better since I know you'll leave me someplace with opportunities."

"I can't ever see getting tired of you. You're so refreshingly honest. My ex was rarely honest with me and I always thought that was a side effect of her job, but looking back I'm thinking it was just part of her personality."

"It's easy, you know, to be honest to you," she said kissing me.

"I'm glad." I handed her an envelope I had waiting, "When you get ready..."

I'd written, 'My solution' on the outside. "What's this?"

"Like it says, my solution to your problem."

Slowly she looks inside and stiffens in my lap. "What the hell, Alex?"

I grabbed her hips and hold her tight to me. "Hang on and listen for a moment."

"Listen to what? Your solution is to treat me like a hooker."

"No, I just thought you could get lucky as I did. I mean, all I did was pay a dollar for a ticket and win an insane amount of money. If it'd make you feel better you can give me a dollar and I can draw some numbers out of a hat, but the results will be the same."

She relaxed and said, "Oh, you're hilarious."

"I know, but seriously, what's the difference between me winning the lottery and me giving you enough money to help you start a new life?"

"You giving me money, that's the difference."

"And the state lottery commission gave me mine. The only difference is you've seen me naked."

"That's not helping with the hooker thing."

"I was trying to be funny, but if it really bothers you to just take money from me I can hire you."

"I'm not going to be your hooker."

"Oh my God, I'm not talking about being my hooker, I'm talking about being my consultant or something. I feel like you'll keep me in check and watch out for me where someone else would just be a yes man." I tapped the check and said, "That can be your yearly salary if you want, or we can negotiate."

She looked at the amount and said, "This is way too much, can I negotiate for a more reasonable salary?"

"Sorry, that's the lowest I'm willing to go. That plus insurance and a retirement fund."

"Why?"

"I want you to stay because you want to, not because you have to. This will remove that obstacle and I'll feel like you really want to be here."

"If I take this, and that's a big if, then you realize if you ever bring it up, and make me feel guilty about it, I'll cut you."

"I'll take my chances."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've inspected you pretty good and never did find that rusty razor."

She laughed and said, "So, what's the company policy on sexual harassment?"

"Oh, we're totally for it. Also, there's going to be dancing."

"Oh no, if you want hooker stuff then I want to be watching you dance."

I flipped her onto the couch and said, "Duh, who'd you think I meant. I mean, I'm probably the better dancer anyway."

I turned on some music with a strong bass line and started stripper dancing. Savannah laughed as I grind. "Okay, okay, I'll dance for you, just make it stop."

"Uh uh, mamma wants her baby to dance then her baby's going to dance," I say as I give her a bad lap dance.

She grabbed my face and said, "You can be Daddy, but that mamma thing dies here and now."

I laughed as she shivered.

"Fine," I said, "then Daddy likes to watch his baby dance."

"Yes, Daddy," she said pulling me close.

I was starting to learn that Savannah had Daddy issues, but since it was working for me, I let it ride.

A knock on the door draws our attention. "Uh, excuse me?"

I look around to find a guy staring at us. "What's up?"

"Hey, I'm Mitch, uh... am I interrupting something?"

Savannah laughed and said, "You got some singles, I wanna make it rain."

Mitch gave me a little smile and said, "Sorry, dude, I like my dancers with less body hair."

Savannah laughed again and said, "Don't worry, baby, I like you just the way you are."

I smiled at her and asked, "What can we do for you?"

"I've got a delivery? Uh," he said looking at his clipboard, "A tow kit for a Jeep Wrangler and a large set of tools?"

Savannah hopped up and said, "Yep, that's us."

Mitch looked at me and said, "If you'll come and inspect everything, I'll have you sign for the delivery and be off."

Savannah's face scrunched up as she said, "Why would you automatically think all that stuff is for the man? Huh? Why wouldn't you think it's for me?"

"Cause his face is covered in grease."

I stepped into the bathroom and called out, "Dammit, Savannah! How'd you get grease on you? You didn't even have tools to do anything?"

"I like to tinker while I think. Dangers of loving a grease monkey. I'll be out here with Mitch."

I heard her leave and as I washed she returned and I said, "I think it's in my eye." I felt her arms wrap around me and I said, "Oh, now that I'm blind you're going to start something? You're paying for this later."

"Anything you want," a voice not Savannah's said.

I spun around to find Cindi crowding me. "What the hell? Cindi?"

"Don't worry, I like being punished."

Before I could respond, Savannah yells, "Good, cause I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

I wiped my face as Savannah drug a screaming Cindi through the RV and threw her outside. By the time I got out there, Cindi has scrambled to her feet and is pissed.

"Are you insane?"

"Me? You're the one who can't keep her hands off my man. And now I find you in my RV trying to seduce my man, bitch I'm going to break you in half."

"Just because you lucked into money doesn't mean there's not enough to go around."

I stared in stun silence as the women circle each other. "I have no idea what're you talking about," Savannah said.

Cindi laughed, "You're telling me you are willing to fight for a man almost twice your age because you love him? Stop trying to kid a kidder, hun, I know the game. Hell, I invented it."

I decided this need to end and when I start to walk over, Mitch grabbed my arm.

"Dude, you do not want to be in the middle of that. I've seen this before and your girl is marking her territory. It's like animals in the wild."

I shook my head, "These are two grown intelligent women who will listen to logic and reason."

I took a step and Savannah's head whipped around and stared at me. The intensity in Savannah's eyes caused me to back away.

"Just wanted to let you know I'm going to be over here by my very wise friend Mitch."

As I stepped next to Mitch, he said, "Scary, huh?"

I nodded as Savannah said, "I'm not playing games, and our feelings for each other are none of your business."

Cindi smirked, "Oh, I know what he's been feeling all the while you're stroking his... wallet. Or are you going to tell me it's a coincident you just accidentally hid out in the RV of the largest lotto jackpot winner in the history of the lottery?"

Savannah glanced at me, "How do you know how we met?"

"I'll give you this," Cindi said, "you've got him wrapped up good. This morning all he wanted to talk about was you. Of course, if you would've waited a little bit longer to come out I think I could've tempted him to choose a more mature and age-appropriate companion."

"I'm with Savannah and you're flirting is unwanted," I said.

"I've got this, Alex."

"Yesterday she was just a friend."

"And today is a different day, so now that you know, you can go sniff around someone else."

"I don't know he seemed to be liking what I was doing before you interrupted."

"I seriously doubt he'd want some old hag rubbing on him."

I almost gasped when Cindi pushed Savannah, "What did you say to me?"

Savannah returned back into Cindi's space. "You heard me, you old hag, and I'm getting real tired---"

Without warning, Cindi slapped Savannah hard across the face. Mitch ooo'd as Savannah's head snapped back before looking back at Cindi.

"Did you just slap me?"

Cindi jumped onto Savannah riding her to the ground slapping and pulling her hair. The women rolled around struggling to get the upper hand. For a few moments, it could go either way, but then Savannah poked Cindi in the throat. The older woman choked and gagged as Savannah flipped her over.

As Savannah sat on top of Cindi she said, "Wow, really? Do you think this is a slap fight? Bitch, please."

It was almost scary when I saw Savannah begins to rain down onto Cindi. As Cindi screamed and threw her hands up to protect herself, I ran toward them. Mitch was right behind me and helped me pull them apart.

I grabbed Savannah and Mitch grabbed Cindi. The women kicked at each other and it was all I could do to hold her back.

Savannah yelled, "Let me go! Bitch, you ever come near me again, there won't be anyone to pull me off."

"Oh my God, you're a psycho," Candi screamed back.

"You're damn right! Let me go!"

While all the chaos happened, two police officers ran up.

"Everyone calm down," one of the officers called out. He looked at Savannah, "I'm looking at you and unless you want to be cuffed you'll settle down."

Savannah stopped struggling but jerked out of my grip. "Alright, dammit, I'm calm, just let me be a second."

"Who wants to tell us what's going on?"

Cindi screamed, "I want you to arrest that psycho! She tried to kill me!"

"And how'd she do that?"

"You saw she had me down and beating on me."

"Uh-huh, and how did this start?"

"I was just minding my business when this psycho jumped me."

"That's bullshit," Savannah screamed. "She was trespassing and when I called her out on it she jumped me!"

"Officer, maybe I can help," I said.

"He's with her he'll say anything to protect her."

"Is there anyone here not involved who can tell me what happened? If not, we're arresting everyone until we get some answers."

Mitch stepped around Cindi and said, "I guess I can."

"Mitch? What are you doing here?"

"Delivering parts."

"He's with them, too, I wouldn't trust a word he says."

"He's my cousin," the officer said. He looked at Mitch and asked, "What happened?"

"Well, I got here and walked up to the RV where," he pointed at me.

"Alex, Savannah, and Cindi," I said supplying our names.

"Yeah, anyway, he was dancing for," then he pointed at Savannah, "her."

"Does this have anything to do with the fight?"

"No, but it was really funny. See, he was dancing like this." I watch as Mitch started to imitate my earlier stripper dance.

The cops chuckled and the officer said, "Mitch, how about we skip to the part where the fight started."

"Oh, ok, well, Savannah and I went outside to the Jeep and Alex went into the bathroom. As we were back there," he pointed at Cindi, "we saw Cindi going into the RV. Then Savannah said, 'What the hell' and went into the RV. Next thing I know Cindi ran out of the RV and they started yelling at each other."

"So, they were just yelling at each other?"

"Well, until Cindi slapped Savannah and then jumped on her. Then they were rolling around the ground with Cindi yanking Savannah's hair and slapping her."

"When we pulled up it looked like she, Savannah, was on top."

"Oh, yeah, it was amazing because Savannah gets on top saying, "You thought this was a slap fight? Bitch, please" and then started raining blows down on her like one of those MMA fighters. It was insane."

"She doesn't look that bad."

"That's cause she covered up and started screaming."

"How long did this go on?"

"Pffff, just a few seconds because once they started fighting Alex ran over and pulled them off. I mean, I was ready to watch it go to the end, but since I'm still on the clock I figured I better help."

"Good call." The officer looked at Cindi and said, "Seems like you started this mess. Still want charges filed?"

"You mean you'd arrest me?! Of all the corrupt bullshit!"

"Tell you what, I'm going to let that slide since you're still keyed up, but I'd suggest you get in your RV and leave." Cindi started to speak again and the officer held up his hand, "Another word and Hayse'll put you in cuffs."

Cindi looked at the other officer who pulled out his cuffs. We watched as Cindi huffed and walked away.

The officer looked at me and said, "You've got a tiger by the tail with this one."

I looked at Savannah as she paced, "So, I'm learning. Thanks for believing us."

"I know Mitch and if he hadn't been here I probably would be asking you two to leave also."

"I understand, and no worries, we were planning on leaving in the morning anyway."

"Good." He looked at Mitch and said, "You going to be over at Gran's later?"

"Yeah, this was my last stop."

"OK, tell her to save me some dinner."

I shook Mitch's hand, "Thanks for that. Can we give you a tip or something?"

Mitch laughed, "Sure, I mean, I never turn away money."