The RV Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
492 Followers

I whispered to Savannah, "You okay?" She nodded and I said, "In the bedroom, there's a small compartment under the TV. Would you please go get a hundred?"

"So, where are you going?"

"Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, and hopefully a couple of more places."

"I've always wanted to see the Georgia Guidestones."

"The whats?"

"Oh, they're these standing tablets some guy built in the '80s with instructions on how to rebuild the world after an apocalypse."

As Savannah returned, I said, "Really? I'll have to look that up."

Savannah handed Mitch the money and I said, "Again, thanks, and have a great weekend."

"That'll help. You all have a good trip."

I looked at Savannah as Mitch left and asked, "Seriously, you okay?"

She looked at me and said, "We need to talk and I need to get the Jeep hooked up."

"I hate to say it," as we walked to the Jeep, "but that was the hottest thing I've ever seen." She uh huh'd me and I hooked her arm spinning her around. "When you come inside, I'll clean those for you."

"Are you insane?"

"For wanting to clean your scratches?"

"For the ten thousand dollars under the TV."

I looked around and said, "I try not to talk about it out in the open."

"Why do you have that much?"

"For emergencies and for times when a card won't work. Like now."

"And why would you tell me about it?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you don't know me. How do you know I won't take it."

"After the check I gave you, I doubt 10 grand would make you cross that line, but if it happens then lesson learned."

She began unwrapping all the tools and equipment she'd bought. She swung around and said, "Dammit, Alex, you're not being smart with your money." As she packed all the tools into a brand new tool chest in the back of the Jeep, she said, "Seriously, you're doing too much."

That confused me so I asked, "How?"

"Buying me clothes, giving me money, and showing me your secret stash. It's too much."

"Come on, at most I'm helping my new girlfriend, and at worst I'm helping my new friend. And I don't even see the problem, it's found money, not money I earned, but money I won so stop freaking out and let me use it to help. Besides, I apparently don't have a sexy woman to sleep with at night, but I also have a top-rated mechanic and my very own ninja bodyguard."

I threw a couple of karate moves I saw in the movies, but she ignored my attempt at humor and asked, "How much did you win?" I hesitated. Not because I didn't want to tell her, I didn't, but because when I did, people tended to act differently around me after they found out. "Candi says you're the biggest winner in lottery history."

"Well, she got a big mouth and I'm glad you punched her." She looked at me and I told her the truth. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to see me for the money."

"How much?" Again, I hesitated. "Fine, I'll Google it."

She pulled out her phone and I said quietly, "Roughly, one point eight billion." Her phone fell from her hand. "But it's not like I get it all at once. It's paid over a twenty-year period, so..."

"Jesus Christ, are you fucking kidding right now?"

"Now you can see why I didn't want to tell you." She picked up her phone and as I said, "So, stop being an ass, I've got money get over it. All anyone wanted to talk about was the money." I laughed. "No one ever wanted to talk to me and then suddenly no one wanted to leave me alone. I've never been so lonely than right after it was announced."

She didn't say anything, just kept packing her tools. "Now, you know everything. Figure out what you want to do because if you're with me we're leaving in the morning, but if not then I'm sure Cindi's got the room."

I left her with the Jeep as I went inside. I resisted the urge to go and push her so as the time went along I thought, got mad, got sad, and thought some more. It was a cycling process in my head until I decided to go to bed. I don't know what time she came in but when I got up in the morning she was asleep on the couch.

I sighed figuring I had my answer.

"Hey," I said waking her up. She rolled toward me, her eyes were red, which seemed to confirm my assumptions. "Jeep ready to be towed?"

She nodded, "Yeah, it's all hooked up and good to go."

I nodded and went outside to unhook the RV from the park utilities. While I was teaching her to drive the RV she taught me how to hook and unhook the big vehicle from the park services. It didn't take me long and I was ready to go.

When I got back in she was up and had her bag slung over her shoulder. I nodded and said, "Sorry to see you go."

"It's just too overwhelming."

I laughed, "Yeah, I get it. I've been overwhelmed for close to five months now."

She held out the phone and I shook my head. "I bought that for you. It's paid up for a year, you keep it." I grabbed the check off the counter. "This too."

"No, that really is too much."

"Found money that I'm happy to share."

We stared at each other until she put it in her pocket. I was pretty sure that she would tear it up after she left, but it was hers so she could do with it what she would.

She started toward the door and I said, "You said you wanted someone to fight for you, and that's all I've done since we met. Every time you wanted to run away, I fought for you."

She didn't look back as she disappeared out the door. I sat there for a long while trying to get my emotions under control. As I navigated the RV and Jeep through the park I saw her at the entrance. She was watching me so I stopped and rolled the window down.

"If you stay, you have to be better with your money."

"No," I said, "But I'll let you keep me in check."

She squinted at me and said, "Fine."

She started for the passenger side and I said, "Hold up, I've got a condition, too." She looked at me and I said, "First, I'm really tired of having the same fight with you. Either you're with me or you're thumbing a right with Cindi. Second, I'm in love with you and I plan to get a ring and ask you to marry me, but if you're going to say no then again, catch a ride with Cindi. Third—"

"Hey, no fair, I only had one."

"Then it seems you fucked up, doesn't it." She smiled and I said, "Third, I get to play with your body anytime I want."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, and I love your girly girl persona so that's permanent too. The Daddy thing is at your discretion, but everything you do turns me on and I'm not going to be in another relationship where I have to beg for sex. Either you're mine mind body and soul or..."

"Cindi," she asked. I nodded and she took a deep breath and said, "To your second condition. I'm not saying no, but I'm not saying yes. I want to get to know you better. Just know, I'm not as quick to fall in love, but when I do it'll be forever. So, give me time and I'm sure I'll get there."

"I can live with that."

"To point 1, I can't promise I won't get paranoid sometimes and overthink things at other times, but I will promise to talk to you about it when it happens." I nodded and she said, "As far as to point 3." She smiled and said, "That goes both ways. I get to you use your body whenever I want. I mean, it's been a little bit but you woke up the beast and she is starving."

"Then she's going to be a very happy girl. Get in and let's go to Yellow Stone."

She smiled and said, "Yes, Daddy."

I shivered and decided the first rest area we came to I was going to wrap her legs around me and not stop until we were both unable to walk.

Gorwin
Gorwin
492 Followers