All Comments on 'The Sacking of Rome'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokes4 months ago
What an adorable couple

Daphne is quite the sexy Visigoth, and I just want to pick up Rome and carry her around in the crook of my arm.

OmenainenOmenainen4 months ago

I’m honored and delighted to have this in my event. Thank you! I loved Daphne, and I loved Rome, and I loved them together. Also, fuck middle management, and not in a good way.

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

My eyes are wet as I’m writing. These two women were so nuanced and real. The whole story arc was just masterful. I really loved the way you portrayed Rome at the beginning, and her opening up to Daphne.

MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Seeing your post today put a smile on my face. Never fail to create intriguing/unique characters within a captivating storyline. The gaze in the mirror, their first kiss — unbelievably erotic scene. And the last kiss, a scene of so much promise. And loved everything between as this relationship gels and characters unfold. Perfect for the Pink Orchid event.

AnyMooseAnyMoose4 months ago

Any chance of a Part 2? Seeing Rome & Daphne's relationship unfold and build, maybe with a bit of Rome's backstory, against a backdrop of Paxton Limited and Jim & Angela's relationship both going up in flames would be, in my opinion, another excellent read.

stevep132stevep1324 months ago

That’s a fantastic story, very well written. I would love to see it expanded. It sets up two characters so well.

chris_coupchris_coup4 months ago

Loved it! Great storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story. Thank you.

PartlyPartly4 months ago

Holy heck this is wonderful. What a way you have with a story. And great characters that are so right there in front of us. Many thanks for sharing your writing here.

phlxxlphlxxl4 months ago

Sigh! I loved it. Please think about a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really well written and very enjoyable, as others have said definitely needs another chapter at least, too good not to have more.

G1breelG1breel4 months ago

Damn, you’re an amazing writer!

BramblethornBramblethorn4 months ago

I'm just mad that BrokenSpokes got to "Rome being sacked because of the Goths" before I did.

XactoXacto4 months ago

Excellent! But I agree with the others responses, asking for another chapter(s). Thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

Bluesea00Bluesea004 months ago

A very good story. Raw and realistic at the same time. congrats

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

A moving tale containing hopefully a starting happy ending ….. fascinating characters forming a plot with interesting depths and Rome definitely had a real moving long weekend …. But that was my thought, is Rome real taking “Her” to the desk, every IT based company is having CCTV or spy cams ….. if this was worth the while ….. definitely five stars as this was great entertainment

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨💝☘️ happy new year and happiness luck health

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, girl, you can write!

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan4 months ago

Thank you for these two great characters and the story they rode in on. I loved the “oh this is not wise, but it’s damn good” element.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius4 months ago

Thoreau said it best: "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." What a searingly true depiction of what it means to be a wage-slave in corporate America! Rome's efflorescence is poignant. What a great start to the new year! Thank you.

BigGuy53BigGuy534 months ago

Excellent story. I hope there's more to come for Rome and Daphne.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6434 months ago

This story is so so good! Hoping that Daphne and Romes story continues!

As a side note, What type of car is Holden, that's a brand down under, not a model, just asking for interest sake?

As I said this is a great first chapter to their story!

Thank you for sharing this definitely 5 star + tale!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6434 months ago

This is a really good opening chapter to Rome and Daphnes story, so well written and so easy to read!

Good characters that feel real!

Thank you for sharing your amazing stories!

Cupertino345Cupertino3454 months ago

The story was like a magnet for me. It kept me in place until I completed the last episode. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks for sharing.

AwkwardMDAwkwardMD4 months agoAuthor

@Roti8211Chanai643

It is a Holden Monaro! For reference sake, any year model from the mid 70's would fill in for a quick mental image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

That just kinda ended out of nowhere. I do hope there will be more chapters. I'm completely invested now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...