The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I heard Chris say above the din in a surprised voice.

I looked over and saw DeAnne nodding her head and smiling while Tommy grinned next to her.

"What?" I said.

"DeAnne is a dancer in a club," Chris explained.

The look on my face must have been telling because most of the group broke up laughing. I blushed and then start chuckling too.

"Wow, that was quite a look! You better calm down," Chris said, giving me a silly, inebriated grin.

I knew I had been busted having looked at DeAnne in more than a friendly way when I heard about her job. After all, she was very attractive, and as soon as I learned what she did the thought of her in a tiny g-string dancing in front of me flashed through my brain.

Darrell broke out another jar of moonshine, and after it had made the first round, I realized I was hammered. Chris had never been much of a drinker, and even though she seemed to be holding up far better than me, I thought it would be a good time to say our goodbyes. However, when I caught her eyes and made a head motion about leaving she gave me an annoyed look. I had been concerned about how she would take the group, but she didn't seem to have any issues, and in fact, appeared to be enjoying herself a great deal.

"Maybe you should get a job with DeAnne," Vince said to her after she had bombarded the young girl with multiple questions.

Chris was asking her about when she worked, how she dressed, how she danced, what were the customers like, what was the management like and on and on. If I had tried to ask the questions, I knew they would come out as judgmental and condescending, but Chris was probing in a way that came across as sincere and supportive, which made me conclude she was truly interested.

"Maybe you should get a lesson from DeAnne." Darrell suggested with a chuckle, after Chris had asked another question.

"Now that's an idea!" Mad Dog exclaimed.

The conversation grabbed the attention of the smoking group who were now looking on.

"I'm for it," Vince said piling on.

"Hahaha," Chris said, mocking them with a forced laugh.

"I don't mind if you want one," DeAnne said in her soft, demure voice.

Now, we were all on the edge of our seats wondering what would happen next. I had stayed silent since my last faux pas, and the alcohol had me down, although I also had a bit of a dry mouth from the excitement I was feeling from Chris' interest in DeAnne.

"No, and in fact I think we should be going. We came to hike and cycle and it's going to be tough to get up in the morning," she explained.

Amongst groans and requests for us to stay a while longer, Chris and I got to our feet, said our goodbyes and headed back to our tent. When we arrived, we made ready for bed, then Chris announced she was going to hit the bathroom first. When she was halfway there, I noticed Vince get to his feet and head to the bathroom too at a fast pace that had him arriving only seconds behind my wife. I watched closely, as I didn't trust the cocky man, but soon my wife was leaving the building. She was almost back when he left the bathroom, and I watched him arrive back at his campsite and enter into an animated conversation with the others. I let Chris get ready and settle inside the tent before turning out the lanterns and joining her. She was already beneath the covers, so I turned off the light inside the tent, disrobed in darkness and crawled next to her.

"Whoa...nice," I said after she gave me a very wet kiss.

I could tell she was drunk and also aroused which was a very rare combination for her. When I pulled her close to me, I also found that all she had on were her panties.

"Looks like someone is ready," I laughed.

"Shut up and take care of business," she demanded.

We started kissing and giggling like teenagers, although before long, the giggling stopped and the passion took hold. The intensity of our kisses grew quickly and soon we began to grope each other as well.

"Come on I'm ready," Chris said, trying to push my boxers down my legs.

This was completely out of character for her, as usually I'm the one that had to initiate everything.

"God you're horny," I declared.

"Yes. Hurry up," she replied, not in the least bit ashamed.

Chris lifted her butt while I pulled her panties off then she practically dragged me on top of her until my dick was poised at her entrance. I probed with my hips until my head found her slit then pushed forward impaling her instantly.

"You're soaked," I announced feeling her warmth envelope me.

"Yes," came her simple reply, as her arms and legs wrapped around me.

I started a slow, deliberate pace, but Chris wanted me to go faster. She was annoyed when I ignored her efforts and maintained my rhythm.

"Faster sweetie," she pressed.

"It feels too good. Be patient," I said to her.

"Quit teasing!" she implored, now humping me back.

"Damn that moonshine really got to you," I told her with a laugh, then added, "Or, maybe you wanted to dance."

"Both," she replied sarcastically.

Her frantic efforts started exciting me and I did move faster. Chris' body quickly responded to my effort, and I could hear her whine and begin to pant.

"I wished you would have danced," I suddenly blurted out from some strange reptilian corner of my brain.

"Really?" she replied.

"Yeah," I grunted, moving faster, then said, "For Vince, he couldn't take his eyes off you."

We had never had this kind of conversation before and I was surprised how easily the words were coming from my mouth. It was like I couldn't hold back, yet after each statement, I braced for her negative reaction

"Why?" Chris gasped after a brief silence.

This time I didn't answer and instead started pounding into her hard. The blanket had clustered around us and Chris kicked at it until it was off. No longer constrained, she spread her legs wide allowing me to go even deeper, and her wetness was making a smacking sound with each of my thrusts.

"Ohhhhh...it feels sooo good," she whined into my ear.

Chris had never been so uninhibited, so excited, and her arousal was making it hard for me to maintain control. I could feel my balls tightening, and I fought the feeling to let go hoping I could get Chris to finish first. I tried thinking of dead skunks and bit my lip to try and deflect my mind with pain, but nothing worked, and when the first tiny spasm started in my groin, I gave up and let my semen burst forth.

"Ohhhh...shit!" I exclaimed, and then added, "Damn...damn!"

Suddenly, there were spots before my eyes and I struggled to catch my breath. Then my body lost all sense of rhythm and my movements became spastic before I finally collapsed on top of her. I knew Chris had to be disappointed, but she never complains and I felt her take my head in her hands and stoke my hair slowly while I tried to return to normal.

"I'm sorry," I was finally able to whisper.

"Hurry up and rest," she said, letting me know that my night wasn't over.

"Okay," I said and started giggling.

"It's not funny," she scolded me.

I rolled to her side then snuggled in close pulling her back against my chest and started to kiss her neck and ears.

"I like it when you are super horny," I told her.

"Maybe, I'm too horny for you," she responded, wiggling her butt against me.

My hand found her breasts and I started playing with her nipples while I focused my kisses on her sensitive spots.

"You should have accepted the dance lesson," I whispered, as my arousal began to return.

"You just wanted to see DeAnne naked," she replied.

"No, I wanted to see you naked," I countered, and I could feel my dick starting to get hard again.

"Why?" she asked.

"Cause, it would have been so wild and you're so damn beautiful," I said after a moment's hesitation.

Although the conversation was strange for us, I was enjoying it, and Chris' only response was to reach back and begin stroking my mostly hard dick. Lifting her leg, I moved until I was able to work into her from behind while we lay on our side.

"Mmmmm..." she responded, when I was all the way into her now sodden hole.

While I continued playing with her nipples, she ground against me. She felt so good that I became completely erect very quickly and started pushing back. We made love that way in silence for several minutes until she pulled away, pushed me on my back and put herself on top. As soon as I was back in her, she arched her back in a stretch pushing her hands through her hair at the same time. It was a beautiful view that made me realize how incredible lucky I was. Chris rode me slowly, but pushed hard against me on each downward thrust and soon she began making soft mewing sounds. I could tell she was getting very excited again, and I pledged that this time I would bring her to a strong and satisfying orgasm.

From the corner of my eye, I thought I caught movement through the open side-flap of the tent, but I let Chris continue to ride me while I pretended not to look. It took a bit, but the movement, more like a shadow in the dark, presented itself again and I guessed it was one of the bikers. For some odd reason, I just let it go.

"Mmmmm...ohhh..." Chris moaned while exhaling deeply.

I suspected that even with just the natural light filtering into the tent she was putting on an erotic show, and I found myself becoming more aroused with the knowledge we were being watched, so I decided to press Chris.

"Does it feel good?" I asked, trying to get her to be verbal as well as visual for our potential spy.

"Oh...yes," she immediately replied in a breathy whisper that I thought was loud enough to be heard.

I took my hands and put them on her hips pulling her harder against me. Chris' hands covered mine and as she rode me her firm breasts jiggled in response. I couldn't recall my wife ever climaxing while on top, so I was just about to turn her over when she dropped down with her hands on my shoulders pinning me to the bed. Her hips started rotating on me, driving my dick in and out of her while the rest of her body was mostly still. Before long, the motion of her hips became even more frantic.

"I'm going to cum," she announced through her fast pants.

"Cum for me Chris," I encouraged her, but stayed still, leaving her in charge.

"Almost...almost...unnngggghhh...ohhh...oh honey!" she exclaimed, as her orgasm started streaking through her.

"Let it out Chris," I told her.

"I am...I am...ohhhhhh..." she cried out through closed eyes.

With a final push, she sighed deeply then collapsed on my chest struggling to catch her breath. I put one hand on her head and stroked her hair and used the other to rub the small of her back, while feeling her heart pound. Occasionally, her body would spasm from the left-over electrical impulses in her body, which kept my dick erect.

"I'm so lucky. You're very special," I whispered to her.

"I love you," she said softly, and I knew I was already losing her.

Her orgasm, coupled with the alcohol, had drained her and she was quickly asleep. A few minutes later, I pulled the cover over us and let her slide to my side, but I kept her in a firm embrace until I too drifted off.

I awoke to the sun shining through the tent and voices coming from nearby. Chris was still snuggled tightly against me and her body was sensually warm. I toyed with the idea of making love to her again, but decided to let her sleep while I made breakfast. After pulling on jeans, I went outside and began preparing some cereal, fruit and juice. I could see Darrell was up, as well as Mad Dog, but the rest I gathered must still be sleeping. Just as I was about to duck inside with the breakfast, I saw Kyle and Carla emerge from one of the tents.

"Honey? You want some breakfast?" I said softly to her sleeping form.

"Mmmm... You made breakfast for me?" she answered, clearly surprised and pleased.

I didn't reply, but I did help her sit up, then arranged pillows to give her a back rest. When she was comfortable, I put the tray on her lap and fed her some of the fruit.

"How are you feeling? Are you up for some riding?" I asked, hoping she didn't have a bad hangover, as I wanted to go cycling.

"I'm fine. But I do need to shower and brush my teeth," she announced.

"Okay, no hurry," I said, putting a piece of apple in her mouth.

When she was finished, I took the tray outside while she lay back down for thirty more minutes of sleep. I took the opportunity to clean up at the facility and when I returned Chris was just rising. She grabbed her toiletries then headed over, and like before, I saw Vince moving towards the building as soon as she was inside. I stayed alert, hoping there wouldn't be a need to go to her rescue, and after about twenty minutes, I saw him exit the men's side. Ten minutes later, I spotted Chris headed towards our camp.

"Good shower?" I asked.

"Lovely," she replied with a smile.

We straightened up things then prepared the bicycles before changing into our riding gear. With a small pack of food, we set out intending to be gone for most of the day. Everyone was now up at the other camp and we waved as we passed.

"They were actually pretty nice," Chris offered from out of nowhere.

"Yes, not too bad," I replied.

We made the circuit around the park then left on the main road intending to intersect a smaller road about three miles away. When we had almost reached it, we heard a roar behind us and our neighbors, sans Tommy and DeAnne, passed us and waved. I assumed they were headed to the rally which was in the small town further ahead, and I surmised that Tommy and DeAnne had been left behind to watch over things.

We rode for the next several hours, stopped to have lunch, then turned back towards the park, arriving mid-afternoon. I looked for Tommy or DeAnne, but couldn't spot either, and wondered if they had left or were huddled up in one of the tents. Sweaty and grimy from the ride, Chris and I grabbed towels and a change of clothes, then went to shower.

We were sitting in our chairs drinking ice tea when Tommy and DeAnne came out of the woods near their tents. They appeared to have been hiking, and Tommy was in jeans and a button shirt, but DeAnne was wearing tight shorts which highlighted her sexy ass and a t-shirt that showed the form of her breasts.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth," Chris said with annoyance.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I replied, trying but failing to keep from laughing.

"How much do you think she makes?" Chris asked.

"Twenty dollars per dance is what the single men say," I said, trying to imply I had never been to a strip club.

"Quit it," she responded, not buying my tact then went on, "That's $240 an hour if the songs are five minutes. Not bad."

"Should've taken the lesson," I teased.

"Maybe tonight," she countered, quickly trying to one up me.

We could see Tommy and DeAnne headed our way and when they arrived, we offered them seats and some ice tea. We talked about our ride and they described their hike through the woods. They had spotted some wild turkeys, which they thought was exciting, and we learned that as we suspected they had stayed behind as the youngest of the group to watch the gear. They weren't sure what time the others would get back, if at all, and after visiting for about an hour, they left us with the agreement that we would get together later for a drink.

"We've certainly made some odd acquaintances on this trip," I laughed, after they were out of earshot.

"They're nice, but very country," Chris replied.

We decided to take a nap and didn't get up until the sun was almost down. Seeing Tommy and DeAnne sitting by the fire, we wandered over with our chairs and a bottle of wine for the girls to share. It was warmer tonight and Chris was wearing a light dress that came down to mid-thigh. DeAnne was wearing the same tight t-shirt, but had changed into loose fitting nylon shorts. It wasn't long before everyone was relaxed and chatting freely. When DeAnne would move, the leg opening of her shorts would sometimes gape open, and I kept trying to get a look without Chris catching me. While Chris didn't, DeAnne did at least once, but just smiled.

We had some snacks since no one was that hungry and talked about all kinds of things. It was evident that DeAnne was a bit of wild thing and had Tommy wrapped around her finger, although I think she was sincerely interested in him. Inevitably, the subject came up about her job and Chris pestered her with more questions which she answered with good humor.

"Does your offer still stand?" I finally asked, not able to contain myself.

"Oh Lord, David," Chris said, shaking her head.

"Of course!" DeAnne answered brightly, while Tommy laughed.

"I think my husband just wants an excuse to see you dance," Chris said.

Although partly true, it made me nervous as to how Tommy would respond. I needn't have worried because they both laughed and didn't seem to be offended at all.

"Well in that case, I'll dance for David and you can dance for Tommy," DeAnne suggested.

Touché! Chris had just been flanked.

I was trying to hide my smile, but couldn't, and when Chris saw it she got an odd look on her face and said. "Okay, why not."

DeAnne took the boom box which was playing rock songs and brought it closer, and then took a position in front of me. When a new song started, she immediately began moving to the beat while standing between my legs. Then she put her leg on mine, below the leg of my shorts, and bent forward pushing her t-shirt clad breasts into my face. I could feel my dick getting hard, but had no way of hiding it and was terrified my wife would spot it. Next, DeAnne squatted between my legs and used the top of her head to tease me from my knee to my crotch. Her hair tickled my flesh and then she pushed against my erection. After that, she turned so she was facing away and bent at the waist stretching the shorts tightly over her pussy, giving me a clear view of the outline of her sex. She finished by sitting in my lap and rubbing her ass up and down over my hardness bringing me dangerously close to releasing. DeAnne had held nothing back. It was a legitimate lap dance, although with her clothes on.

I had not looked at Chris during the entire song, afraid for what I would see, and when I finally got the courage, I could tell she was very annoyed. But, she didn't say anything and positioned herself in front of Tommy waiting for the next song. It had a slower beat and she began to dance, now trying to mimic DeAnne. It was obvious that she was tense, and lacked the casual but sexy rhythm that DeAnne had demonstrated. Still, it wasn't bad and Tommy certainly seemed happy. When she leaned forward, jutting her breasts out, she got too close and actually came into contact with him. It was certainly much less aggressive than DeAnne's effort, although she was flushed when she finished and Tommy sported a broad smile.

"That was really good." DeAnne said, not in the least bit jealous.

"I need some of that moonshine." Chris laughed.

Tommy stood and went to the back of Darrell's truck and returned with a full jar of the liquor which he opened and handed to Chris.

"I was joking! I didn't mean it," she laughed, but took a quick sip.

We returned to our drinks, picking up the conversation, but avoided any discussion on dancing. While the music continued to play, the jar of moonshine made its way around several times and on each pass Chris took a bit more. With the long day of riding and just snacks to eat, the hard liquor hit me very fast. A warm glow embraced me and I could feel my body relaxing.

"My turn," I said when a good song started, pulling on Chris' arm.

"For what?" she asked.

"My lap dance," I told her as she got to her feet.