The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You owe me," she replied, but came to me and started swaying, and in the background, I could see that DeAnne was doing the same for Tommy.

When Chris leaned into me and pushed her breasts into my face, I reached up with my hands and squeezed them softly.

"Stop it," she scolded.

"They can't see," I replied.

Since her back was to them, my actions were effectively blocked from view. Chris hesitated for a moment and then let me continue. I massaged them gently, and finding the little nubs of her nipples through the dress and bra, I toyed with them until they were hard. The whole idea of Chris and DeAnne dancing like this had me very excited, but when Chris squatted in front of me to tease my crotch with her hair, I was still shocked to see DeAnne was now dancing without her t-shirt, and Tommy had his hands underneath her bra. My attention was now split between the sensations my wife was providing and the sight of the partially naked DeAnne. I hoped that when Chris turned and saw her she wouldn't freak out.

By the time she did notice, Tommy had unclasped DeAnne's bra, which now hung loosely from the shoulder straps. In addition, DeAnne on her own had pushed her loose shorts partially over her hips and I could see half her ass and the red thong she was wearing. Chris froze for a moment when she saw them, but then sat in my lap and slowly ground against me, although I could tell I didn't have her full attention. I wanted to feel her directly against me, so I pulled the bottom of her dress away, which she allowed without protest. It was a better feeling, but not as dramatically different as I had expected. However, with the other couple being very naughty just a few feet away and Chris letting me be a bit playful, I decided to push my luck. I took the hem of her dress in my hands and started ever so slowly raising it up her legs. When it was just a few inches below her thong covered pussy, she realized what I was doing and grabbed my hands. We battled for control of her dress while she continued to grind against me.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Just playing," I replied.

"Well, stop it," she demanded.

"Don't be such a prude, Chris," I answered which made her body stiffen.

Chris hates the word. I had called her that on a few occasions and it always led to an argument. I realized I had probably gone too far, but couldn't back down now. Amazingly, I felt her body slowly relax and her hands quit fighting mine. I knew I would likely pay dearly for it later, but I was too horny now to worry about that. I lifted her dress slowly until she was uncovered from her belly button down. Tommy and DeAnne noticed too and smiled at us, continuing to give us some of their attention just like we were doing with them.

I realized Chris was wearing my favorite panties that were made of sexy lace that was almost see thru. If Tommy looked carefully, I was sure he would be able to see Chris' peach fuzz covered pussy. Unfortunately, before I could lift the dress even higher the song started winding down, so I dropped it back in place and braced for her anger.

"I need another drink," was all she said when it was over, which amazed but pleased me.

"Good idea!" DeAnne joined in.

She had pulled her shorts up, but had not put her t-shirt back on yet, although she had clasped her bra.

Tommy and I looked at each other with big grins while the girls refilled their glasses. It was clear he was enjoying it all as much as I was, and I wondered, if like me, he wanted it to continue. The girls sat down about the time that Tommy handed me the jar, with just a third left.

"Don't drink it all. I want some," Chris announced.

"Go easy sweetie. Its strong stuff," I warned.

"Well, I think I deserve it," she replied, which brought laughter from everyone.

"You're doing great," DeAnne told her which made her smile.

We drank and chatted for several minutes and DeAnne made no effort to cover up.

"One more?" Tommy asked looking at me.

"At least," I answered laughing.

"Don't we get a say?" Chris asked, but DeAnne was already standing in front of me, as at least in her mind, it was time to change partners again.

The song started and DeAnne started moving while Chris hesitated only for a second before stepping over to Tommy. DeAnne was smiling at me with a seductive look that actually made me a bit nervous.

"Take my bra off," she said almost immediately, leaning forward with her mouth right next to my ear, and when I didn't react, she added. "If you want your wife to take her clothes off, you need to."

Damn, I realized this young girl was reading me like a book, and although anxious, I reached behind her and unclasped the garment. DeAnne didn't let it hang on her shoulders like before. Instead, she let it drop into my lap. I wasn't sure Chris could see, but I knew that when she did, she would assume it was all my doing. Immediately, DeAnne started rubbing her firm C-cup breasts all over my face. Her nipples were larger and darker than Chris' and several times they passed over my lips. I tried to ignore them, but the next time it happened, I took a quick lick.

"Mmmm...nice," she sighed, low enough that only we could hear, reminding me about her experience at turning on men.

DeAnne turned and stretched her body against mine with her back to me and her hand around my neck, then took one of my hands and placed it on her breast. It didn't take long for my wife to spot it, and when she did, she completely froze. She was still facing Tommy who took her by the hand and tugged on it bringing her attention back to him.

"It's okay. Don't stop," he said to her and she slowly began moving again.

DeAnne never slowed, as I think she liked showing off for all of us, especially my wife.

With her back still to me, she whispered again, "Take my shorts off."

Chris turned to look just as I placed my hands on the garment, and I instantly felt a wave of guilt envelope me. Despite the prodding from DeAnne and the fantasies that were coursing through my thoughts, I let my hands drop. However, I couldn't help but look at her, and in her eyes, I sensed that she knew exactly what I had planned. With an annoyed look, tinged with disgust, she broke our stare and returned her attention to young Tommy.

"Why did you stop?" DeAnne asked.

"Well...uh...Chris was watching," I explained.

"She scared you?" she giggled at my expense.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Okay, it's up to you, I guess," she said.

It was clear that DeAnne wanted to push things and my reticence had disappointed her. However, we already were well past any fantasy that I had ever contemplated, so I felt fulfilled. In my mind, based on my knowledge of my wife, we had already reached an erotic peak, and anything more risked a bad outcome. DeAnne became quiet but continued her seductive dancing while continually pushing her awesome breasts into my face. It seemed that she was eager to continue to push right up to the line I had drawn.

Between my fear of making eye contact with my wife and the attention DeAnne was demanding, the song was almost over when I took a peek towards Chris. I was stunned to see that Tommy had her turned with her back against his body while his hands played with her breasts through the dress. While certainly a more conservative showing than DeAnne, it was still significantly outside the norm for my wife, which left me both nervous and excited.

"Let's keep going," DeAnne yelled out when the song was almost finished.

Her words were only met with silence, and another song immediately started.

"I wish you would touch my pussy?" she said with a little giggle just seconds later.

"I wish I could," I whispered softly.

"I think your wife wants to be bad," she giggled into my ear.

I looked over at Chris and saw she was now straddling Tommy much like DeAnne was doing with me, although she was still fully dressed. Tommy's shirt was now unbuttoned and pulled free form his jeans, while his hands continued to manipulate my wife's breasts through her garments. It made me wonder who had done the undressing.

"Do you want Tommy to fuck her?" DeAnne asked, shocking me with her bluntness.

"No, no...why are you asking?" I countered.

"I think you do. Don't be shy," she replied, giggling once more.

"I...I..." I started to answer, but the night was suddenly filled with the roar of rapidly approaching motorcycles.

"Let me up," I heard Chris say loudly, as instantly the situation had changed.

DeAnne got off me nonchalantly, and with no sense of urgency put on her bra and top. When the motorcycle lights hit us seconds later, everyone was decent, although I could tell Chris was nervous and showing some guilt.

"Hope we didn't break up the fun," a man we hadn't met laughed as he walked up.

He was large, well over six-foot and powerfully built. He was wearing jeans and only a leather vest which provided a look at his hairy chest, which like the other bikers, showed a myriad of tattoos. In addition, his head was shaved, his face was pock marked, and a scar ran from the base of his neck and disappeared beneath the vest. Accompanying him were Darrell, Mad Dog and Lola. They looked more subdued than they had been last night and clearly were acting deferential to the new man.

"This is Falcon," Darrell announced.

"Who is DeAnne?" he asked immediately, with his words coming out more like a demand than a question.

"Her," Darrell told him pointing towards the young girl.

"Who the hell is this?" he asked, nodding towards Chris.

"They are in the next camp. Not part of us," Darrell clarified.

"Goddamn that's too bad," he said looking Chris up and down, "I like what I'm seeing."

"We better be going," I said taking Chris by the hand.

"Why don't you stick around? You might enjoy the show," Falcon said, then when he saw the confusion on our faces explained, "Young Tommy's initiation."

"I thought that was next month?" Tommy instantly replied, turning to his uncle.

"Plans change," Falcon announced before Darrell could answer.

Tommy's face showed fear and confusion, and he kept glancing at his uncle who was now just staring at the ground. Mad Dog looked concerned as well, but Lola appeared very interested and almost seemed to be trying not to smile. We quickly said our goodbyes and went back to our tent, but decided to sit outside.

"I wonder what that's about?" I said.

"I don't know, but Tommy looked nervous," she replied.

We could easily see the other camp and everyone had taken seats and was drinking. There didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary taking place which made the whole thing seem even more bizarre.

"You were incredible. Thank you," I said to Chris, knowing I needed to build some goodwill.

"I had too much to drink," she answered, which I knew might have contributed, but wasn't the entire reason.

"You were still incredible," I repeated.

"Did you enjoy touching DeAnne?" she asked, which I knew was going to come up sooner or later.

"Yes," I said, knowing she would know I was lying if I said anything else.

"Well thank you for being honest," she replied.

"Did you?" I asked.

"Did I what?" she questioned me, but I knew she understood the meaning.

"Enjoy his hands on you," I followed.

"Maybe some," she answered, fighting back a smile.

Chris got from her chair and came and sat in my lap with her arm around my neck.

"Damn, we went crazy tonight," I laughed.

"And the nights not over," she whispered softly into my ear.

I was about to lift her and take her into the tent when a commotion started amongst the bikers. DeAnne was standing and we watched as she started to dance in front of Falcon. She went through one song with her clothes on, but during the second she started to strip until she was down to just her thong. The others were watching, but Falcon was receiving all the attention, and during the third song her thong came off and Falcon's hands started to grope her, although it was hard to make out details from our distance. It was then that Tommy suddenly got up and walked towards us.

"Are you okay?" I asked when I saw his face.

"Man, this is all messed up," he replied.

"What's going on Tommy?" Chris asked, sincerely concerned.

"It's part of the initiation. If you want to join the Strikers you have to give Falcon your wife or girlfriend for the night. He's the leader, and it's a tradition," he explained.

"Shit, Tommy...don't join," Chris told him.

"I know, but...I want to be in the club. I mean...I just really do," he answered, clearly torn.

"Did DeAnne know?" I asked.

"No, because it wasn't supposed to be tonight. It all got changed. I was going to tell her...but later," he explained.

"What did she say?" Chris asked.

"She said if I want her to, she'll do it," he replied, looking at the ground.

"Wow..." Chris let out in a low voice.

"Tommy, get your goddamn ass back here," Falcon suddenly yelled.

Tommy's uncle Darrell walked over to us briskly and said, "Come on Tommy you're fucking up. You always knew the deal."

"I'll be there in a second," Tommy told him, and with a shrug the older man turned and left.

In the background, I could see DeAnne still moving and I wondered if she really cared one way or the other. Maybe, Tommy was taking this much more seriously than her. I recalled that she certainly wasn't shy with me, although Chris had gotten a bit loose too.

"Shit," he said, standing to leave, then after a few steps he turned and asked me, "Man, can you come back for a while?"

We locked eyes, and although it seemed quite odd, I sensed Tommy felt closer to me than the others. He needed some support as the initiation unfolded, and wanted me close-by.

"Well, I guess I could for a while," I replied, although I really wasn't sure about getting mixed up in it all.

"Yeah, just for a while," his voice pleaded, while his eyes begged.

"Okay," I answered.

As I stood, I looked at Chris who was warning me with her eyes to be careful, and then I was taking the short walk to the others. When I joined the group, I could tell it was a far different DeAnne than the one who had danced for me just minutes before. She was now tense and had lost her characteristic smile. She didn't seem to be enjoying herself, and in fact no one did except Lola who had the same stupid smirk. Falcon's hands were all over the young girl's ass and occasionally he would grab her pussy or tits. Each time, the young girl's body would react with a sudden jerk. It was a very strange situation being in this group, and bizarre to watch a woman who was about to have sex with a man she didn't want to be with, while her boyfriend and others sat by.

"Baby, you are a damn good dancer, I hope you're just as good a fuck," Falcon laughed.

For some weird reason, my mind went to all the leadership training I had taken as part of corporate America. I'm not sure what model he was following that taught that humiliating one of your team members was the best way to build loyalty, but little of the motorcycle culture made sense to me.

The minutes ticked by, as Falcon didn't seem to be in any big hurry to finish things. Instead, he kept her dancing, and it was becoming apparent DeAnne was getting tired. After all, she had had a lot to drink, plus the dancing she had done before the others arrived and now this. I guess he finally realized it too, because when the song ended, he pulled her onto his lap. He started to kiss her, and at first, she only reluctantly engaged, but after their mouths had been joined for a while we could see she was starting to relax. Then, he put his hand between her legs, and while we watched, he fingered and kissed Tommy's girlfriend. Despite the forced nature of their involvement, my dick started to get hard, and I sensed the other men were in the same place. Even Tommy seemed mesmerized now.

I felt hands on my shoulders and looking back I saw that Chris had joined us. She stood quietly watching too, although her expression gave no indication about what she was thinking.

"Take my cock out," Falcon demanded after their kiss ended.

DeAnne worked his zipper down without hesitation and put her hand in the opening, fishing for it for a bit before finally worked his shaft into the open. I was stunned when I saw four or five inches of cock sticking up past her hand which was in a fist at the base. In addition, the circumference was so large that her fingertips barely touched. I felt Chris' hands momentarily dig into my shoulder before releasing, letting me know she had seen it too. DeAnne began stroking him without prodding, but Falcon had other ideas and pushed down on her shoulders directing her mouth to his heavy organ.

"Damn, Tommy boy, she's got a sweet mouth," he said when DeAnne had taken the fat head between her lips.

I looked quickly at Tommy, but he was consumed by the sight like the rest of us making me wonder if he even heard the comment. DeAnne's head and tongue moved all around, bobbing occasionally, but he was too big to get much into her mouth. Falcon wasn't pushing, and all the work was now coming from the young girl's own motivation. In fact, while she coated his cock with her saliva, Falcon was mostly staring at Chris, which worried me.

"Time for some good fucking," Falcon suddenly announced, and pulled DeAnne off his cock, "Where's your tent, girl?"

DeAnne stood and led him to a small tent about thirty feet away with his large cock still sticking through his fly. She opened the zipper and they bent down and entered it with the flap falling back into place, hiding them.

"She's about to get a good fucking," Lola announced with a laugh.

"Hush woman," Mad Dog said to her.

"Don't hush me. You know you only came along to see if he would let you have some sloppy seconds!" she barked at him.

"Shut up," he yelled at her again.

"You shut up. That slutty bitch wants it!" she exclaimed.

"It wasn't that long ago you were in the same place," Darrell reminded her.

"Yeah, but I didn't get all in heat about it," she countered.

Their verbal sparring had come fast and was intense. Wanting to spare Chris, I stood to leave, and was about to tell Tommy when Falcon's feet and part of his legs appeared through the tent opening. It had been quiet so far, but the movement of his body made me think he was now about to fuck her. The others noticed too and it got quiet again, but it wasn't quiet for much longer.

"Ohhh...mmm...mmm..." we could hear DeAnne moaning in the tent.

They weren't sounds of pain either, more like whines of anticipation, and my mind told me that Falcon was starting to feed his big cock into her opening. I looked at Chris to give her a nod so we could leave, but she had an intense gaze directed towards the tent

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." came a long, low wail from DeAnne.

"Ohhh..." a much softer moan came from Chris that only I was close enough to hear.

From that point, the sounds from the tent rapidly increased in volume and frequency. DeAnne was getting thoroughly fucked and was loving it. Occasionally, we could see bumps in the tent side which I took to be her feet drawn up, moving with passion.

"Should we go?" I asked Chris, keenly interested in how she would reply.

"Okay...wait," she said after a particular long moan from DeAnne, then followed with, "I'm worried about her."

I didn't think it was worry that was driving her, rather I thought my lovely wife was becoming extremely turned on. I decided if we were going to stay, I would sit down, and immediately Chris came and sat on my lap.

"Oh, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me good, I'm going to..." DeAnne suddenly let loose.

Right after her announcement came more wails and moans letting us know she was indeed experiencing a complete orgasm. Right after her, Falcon let out a roar and climaxed too, and I imagined her pussy as an open, wet mess from his work and their juices. It got quiet again, but I guess Falcon wasn't big on romance because within a few minutes he emerged from the tent pulling his jeans on and carrying his vest.