The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to Stacy who gave him a look that clearly said, "Go on!" "My, my name is Victor," he finally croaked out.

"Welcome Victor, and thank you for joining us. I am our sorority's president, Veronica. The girls tell me you have never been with a woman before, is this true?"

Once again, Victor blushed and looked down, but promptly answered, "Yes."

"Victor, please be polite and look me in the eyes when speaking to me."

He forced himself to look up and meet her gaze, "Sorry."

"That's quite alright. Have you ever had a woman touch your penis?"

He wasn't sure how to answer, but decided to be honest, "Not before today, no." Veronica raised an eyebrow at this and turned to Stacy and Michelle. Stacy started whispering into her ear, no doubt explaining getting him ready, afterwards she turned back to Victor. "I see. And before today, have you ever kissed a girl?"

Again, blushing, "No."

A couple of the other girls giggled at this response, and he swore he heard one whisper, "I'll bet he doesn't last fifteen minutes!"

Veronica quickly spoke up, "Quiet! Now Victor, one last question, when was the last time you had an orgasm, and please be honest." The questioning and humiliation was finally enough to soften his penis a bit, but this last one dropped it even more. It's bad enough they all know he's never done anything with a woman, but now he has to tell them he jerks off too?!? But he looked back to Stacy and she gave him a reassuring smile, "Last Sunday before my roommate came back from home. I haven't had any time alone since then." A few of the girls' eyes went wide at that. Five days might not seem like a lot, but when you're a horny eighteen year old virgin boy, it might as well have been five months!

Veronica continued, "Thank you, Victor, for your honesty with us. Now I'm going to explain our ritual to you. The women of Tau Epsilon Zeta have one thing in common. We enjoy teasing men. The letters TEZ are not a coincidence. The sacrifice for tonight is not you or your virginity, but your orgasm. The twenty of us are going to play with your body for the next several hours. You will moan, you will shake, you will beg, but you will not cum." Slowly, his cock was rising back to attention. "But we are not without mercy, you can stop this at any time. If it becomes too much, all you have to do is tell us you are a weak pathetic man who can't control his cock. Can you say that for me, please?"

"Umm, I'm a weak pathetic man who can't control his cock?"

"Yes, very good. You just say that, and we'll untie one of your hands and let you jerk off in front of all the girls here until your heart's content. We'll even take pictures so you'll remember it always." Victor did not like the sound of that, he'd never be able to show his face around campus if he did that! "But once you're done, you won't be allowed to return and none of the sisters will even speak to you again." Victor again looked to Stacy upon hearing this and thought he saw a pained look on her face as well. He swore to himself that he wouldn't say that phrase again, no matter what. "But if you can survive and satisfy us all, then you can pick any sister you'd like to give you what will no doubt be the greatest orgasm of your life. Who knows, maybe we'll even take care of that little virginity problem of yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." That raised a few chuckles, even from Veronica herself.

"Do you have any questions?"

"No ma'am."

"Such a polite young boy. I wonder how polite you'll be a couple hours from now? Let's find out. Ladies?" At once they all dropped their robes, revealing 20 perfect bodies wearing nothing but their bras and underwear. Some had stockings, some thongs, all gorgeous. It was like he stepped into a Victoria's Secret catalog. Victor wondered if he was the luckiest man on campus right now or if he was royally screwed. He then noticed that they all were holding some sort of feather, a few had feather dusters. Veronica was the first to approach and said, "Don't worry Victor, we'll be gentle. For now!"

When Victor thinks back to this night, which he often will, it is mostly a blur of sensations with a few moments of lucidity thrown in here and there. It begins with Veronica, with a cylindrical shaped feather duster in hand, gently running it along the underside of his shaft. She then held it still underneath and began spinning it in place. Stacy and Michelle soon joined, each holding a regular feather and began running them along the top, mainly across his cock head. Soon after the rest joined in, all with different types of feathers or dusters each attacking different places. One girl on each nipple, one on each armpit. He felt one on each foot and one on each testicle. His sides were caressed, his stomach tickled, his inner thighs stroked. Poor Victor was jerking in his bonds, trying to escape some feathers, trying to get more stimulation from others, both attempts were in vain. He quickly alternated from moaning, to laughing, to groaning. Both wanting more and wanting it to stop. Anytime he felt weak and was ready to quit he would find Stacy's face and he endured. For Stacy he endured.

After a lifetime, or one hour depending on your point of view, Veronica called a halt and the girls immediately stopped and left the room, giving Victor a chance to catch his breath. A moment later, Michelle and Stacy came in alone. Michelle had a glass of water, Stacy a sponge and basin. While Michelle brought the straw to Victor's lips so he could gulp down the glass, Stacy gave him a quick sponge bath, paying the most attention to his cock and balls, of course. Neither said a word the entire time, so Victor did the same and kept quiet. Michelle left and Stacy soon after, but not before giving Victor a quick peck on the cheek and whispering, "You're doing great!" And then she too was gone.

He was left alone just long enough for his cock to begin wilting and then the door opened and all twenty of the sisters returned, but this time sans bras. Needless to say, his cock was immediately like iron again. As before, only Veronica spoke, "Now that your warmup is over, the girls are going to demonstrate what they've learned so far in college. Starting with our newest sisters, each one is going to stroke your cock until you are right on the verge of orgasm. This might be your best chance tonight of cumming, so I urge you to try your hardest to do so. The girls can be quite competitive, so each one is going to want to get you the closest. You never know, someone might just take you too far!" This gave Victor a glimmer of hope, which is exactly what she wanted. She knew the girls and they knew what they were doing far too well. The poor boy doesn't have a chance in hell of cumming this round.

I don't want to "bore" you with the details, but suffice to say, Victor did not cum this round, but he also did not give in. He did get very, very close twenty times, but each time his cock was left throbbing and bobbing in mid-air. Each time he was left panting, gasping, begging, and sometimes weeping for relief. Each girl more expert than the last, making it obvious what they really learn at TEZ. However, now is as good as any to introduce you to the lovely ladies of the sorority. First up is the only freshman from the fall semester, Rachel. Rumor has it many more women actually pledge, but there's no guarantee you'll make it in. Some girls have pledged 3 or 4 times before finally being accepted. Rachel is the first freshman to make it her first semester since Veronica herself, so they have high hopes for her and her teasing talents. Joining her was sophomore Becky and senior Danni. It took Danni her fourth year and 7th time pledging before she finally got in, but the rest of the girls love her even more because of it.

From last spring we've already met Michelle and Stacy, but joining them were fellow sophomore Nancy and junior Ann Marie. The previous fall gave us juniors Ava and Scarlett. The year before had juniors Carmen, and twin sisters with Ashley and Britney. The twins are scary when working together on a man. Everyone is convinced they have some sort of telepathy with each other and even a sixth sense to know just when a guy is about to explode. Victor learned this the hard way, twice!

The remaining girls are all seniors. Heather, Katrina and Sasha. Penny, Kendra and Dagney. And then two girls in their 5th year at college, Harmony and of course Veronica, entering her 10th and final semester as a TEZ girl.

Each girl took their turn, and their time, bringing Victor to the very brink. All had their own style and technique to try and drive the boy insane. Some went agonizingly slow the entire time, giving Victor a tortuously slow build up only to stop one or two strokes shy. Some went fast, but kept pulling on his balls, or even smacking them hard, to keep his orgasm at bay as long as possible. Many gave him the dirtiest, raunchiest false promises, if only he'd give in. Some of these things I can't even repeat here because I'm a gentleman. And a few tried using their entire body to further entice the boy, rubbing their breasts and legs against him while stroking. After each girl he was given ten minutes to cool down, so the next one would have a chance to play for a while.

Stacy's turn was by far the sweetest. She simply wrapped her body around his as best she could, giving a sort of hug, and whispering into his ear what a good boy he was and how proud she was while gently, yet firmly, bringing him to the edge. And of course, another peck on the cheek once he got there. Several of the girls awww'ed at the display, a couple others teased her mercilessly.

Finally, there was Veronica. She was the cruelest, using only one finger, constantly and relentlessly rubbing on the sensitive underside, right below the cock head. Despite how horny he was and how many times he was already brought to edge, this turn took the longest. This turn was also the only time he seriously considered quitting, but once again looking at Stacy was enough to keep him strong and silent. Silent, that is, if you don't count the constant begging and yelling "Oh god!" Eventually, like the others, he reached that point where he felt his impending orgasm. And like the others, the damn girl knew and stopped right before he could finish. Victor had no idea, but that round went on for over six hours! It was now 1am! He only knew he was exhausted, if not for the bonds he would be a crumpled heap on the floor. Instead, he simply sagged in his bondage, hoping the ordeal was over and that it was all worth it.

Once again the girls left him alone, and only Michelle and Stacy returned to repeat tending to him. But instead of a peck on the cheek, Stacy gave him a deep and passionate kiss before pivoting the X frame Victor was attached to and lowering it, so that he wound up lying flat on his back. He couldn't help but speak, "Oh god, please Stacy, tell me there's no more. Please just let me go or finish me off, or anything, just no more. Please!"

"Shhh, hush up. It's okay, the worse is over, promise. Just hang in there a little longer and you'll be all mine, okay?"

Victor nodded weakly, still willing to do anything for her, although at this point he'd prefer the hot coals. Another quick kiss and she was gone yet again. For a moment, sleep took him away, but even there he was not safe as he quickly began dreaming of beautiful women doing naughty things to his body. It didn't last long as the opening door woke him. He weakly raised his head to see the twenty women return, but this time completely nude! Victor could only groan in frustration as he let his head fall back down. As usual, Veronica spoke, "Congratulations, Victor. Not many boys have gotten this far. You're only the 3rd boy in the last 20 years to do so. I know you're the first one since I've been here, as I've personally broken all the others with that technique. I'm impressed and to be honest a little pissed. My final semester and you've ended my streak, but a deal's a deal. Just one final thing. All these lovely ladies have been giving you so much pleasure all night, and you've given us nothing in return. We think that's a bit rude, but we're going to give you a chance to make up for it. So you now have a choice. We can end this night now, untie you and send you home to masturbate until you rub yourself raw, but you'll do so alone. None of the girls will help you tonight or ever. Not even your sweet Stacy. Yes, we've all seen the way you two look at each other.

"Or. You can return the favor, and stick around while each of us take a turn riding your face. You've never licked a woman's pussy, have you Victor?" Victor shakes his head. Surprisingly, after everything else, this admission still makes him blush in shame. "That's fine, I think you're about to get a crash course. Besides, we're so worked up I don't think you'll find any challenges here. Once every woman is satisfied, we'll honor our arrangement and make you cum by the sister of your choice, but I think we all know who that will be. So Victor, are you a considerate gentleman or a rude and selfish boy?"

The thought of licking just one woman scares him. He's only heard stories about the taste or the smell. He has no idea what to expect or even what to do! And now they want him to do this for all twenty?! But he realizes one of those twenty is Stacy, and that makes the decision an easy one. Having her make him cum afterward is just the icing on the cake. "I'm a gentleman and I'd like to prove it."

"Good boy! We're going to go in reverse order so I can get that tongue fresh." And with that she was straddling his head, lowering her naked pussy to his waiting mouth. She gave some instructions on what to do, where to lick, what to suck, and moments later she was cumming loudly on his face. Thinking he was done he stopped, but was rewarded with a slap to his swollen balls. "Silly boy, I didn't say stop. That was just your training, now lick me like you mean it!" And so Victor did, and he was rewarded (or perhaps punished) by very light stroking on his cock. It was nowhere near enough to finally grant him orgasm, just more teasing he had to endure. It took a little longer, but again Veronica was cumming. She got up only to be quickly replaced by Harmony, then Dagney, and so on. Like Veronica said, none were a challenge to get off. These women are true cock teasers and tonight's events was a major turn-on for them. One or two came almost the instant his tongue touched them, and many took Veronica's cue and teased him more while riding. By the time the freshman, Rachel, got her turn poor Victor's mouth was sore and tired. Unfortunately, it showed so she started slapping his balls to motivate him, which brought a cheer from the crowd. It worked, as Victor redoubled his efforts, and she too was cumming shortly after.

Satisfied, Rachel climbed off, but not before giving one last swat to his balls telling him, "Thanks sweetie, I knew you had it in you."

Veronica then approached, "Well done, Victor. Girls?" Michelle and Stacy came forward and readjusted the table back to its original upright position, but this time no drink or cleaning. The taste and smells of all twenty women lingered on his face. "Victor, our ritual is complete and you survived! As promised, you get to choose any sister to make you cum. Girls, remind him who you are?" And so, one by one they came up, telling him their name, touching him in some way and all promising to give him the greatest orgasm of his life if he picked them. Everyone in the room knew what his choice would be, but this was just another part of their tradition and fun. "So, who will it be?"

Victor's throat was bone dry, but he managed to croak out weakly, "Stacy, Stacy please."

"Oh, what a surprise," Veronica sneered, which brought more laughter from the ladies.

Stacy walked up in front of him, and he thought he'd never seen a more beautiful sight. "Thanks for picking me. So how would you like to cum?"

He wasn't ready for that question, and had no idea how to answer. Of course his first thought was sex, but he didn't want to do it this way his first time. Besides, he was still a shy, nice guy, gentleman and it wouldn't be right. Then he remembered their time in the shower, when she gave his cock a kiss, so he blurted out, "Your mouth. Can you use your mouth, please?"

Stacy feigned shock, "Wow, Victor, that's kind of rude don't you think? I'm a lady after all."

That brought the house down as everyone roared in laughter, but Victor didn't notice and began blubbering an apology. "Oh god, Stacy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything, I'm just so worked up I...." But during his explanation Stacy was already dropping to her knees, licking her lips. As soon as her mouth enveloped his cock the apology died on his lips, all but forgotten. She varied her technique, doing her best to draw it out and make it last. Quite the challenge considering the state he was in. She licked him from base to tip, suckled one testicle and then the other, danced her tongue all around the edge of his head, and finally deep throated him, bobbing up and down. This was it, Victor felt his orgasm rising yet again, but knew this time it would happen. This time he'd finally cum. He was shouting, "Oh god, yes, Stacy, yes please, I'm so close, so close." But then the impossible happened, she stopped. She backed off so that just his cock head was in her mouth, but she gave no more stimulation. And of course still being bound, he could do nothing to change that. "Nooo! Why? Jesus, Stacy, why?!?!"

Veronica chuckled and spoke up again, "I'm afraid I'm to blame for that. You see Stacy and I had a nice little chat while you were being a gentleman to everyone. It seems she's taken quite the liking to you and didn't like seeing you please all of her sisters. She's not mad at you, just didn't appreciate the situation. So I came up with an idea. It's obvious to everyone that you like her as well, but we're afraid now that you've gotten this taste of so many different women, that you'll hurt her and move on after you got into her pants. We're very protective of each other so here's the deal, you have two choices. Stacy will finally finish you off right now, but then you'll become the sorority boy toy. You'll have a chance to please and be pleased or teased by every woman here. I guarantee you'll have sex with each and every one of us, maybe even two or three at the same time. Well, everyone except for Stacy here. I'm afraid she'd want nothing to do with you if you pick that. Or, you wait. We stop right now and Stacy will take you back to her room to live happily ever after. And you won't be cumming tonight. We agreed it best if you prove how much you want to be with her and wait until at least tomorrow. I suggested another week, but that would be up to her. So what will it be? Finally relieve all that pressure we've been building all night and cum harder than you ever have in your life, plus have nineteen of the hottest girls on campus fucking you ever day as an added bonus. Or do you want to be teased even longer and only be with Stacy. Tick tock, Victor, we need an answer."

During her entire explanation, his cock head was still firmly in Stacy's mouth. Occasionally her tongue would rub and flick underneath, keeping him teetering on the edge of exploding. God, why was she making this so difficult for him? It's like she wants him to pick the other girls over her. For 99% of the male population, this wouldn't even be a choice. They'd take the orgasm with a side order of smoking hot sorority girl sex, please. But Victor was always peculiar. Always a bit odd, an old soul, a romantic. He always had a crush on Stacy, but tonight it turned into love, and he was pretty certain she now felt the same for him. And to him, it was impossible to say no to love. But goddamn, the other offer was tempting.