The Sacrifice

Story Info
David's girlfriend becomes their cocksleeve.
4.5k words
3.18
82.1k
59
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ViceaRoni
ViceaRoni
31 Followers

Warning: Themes of cuckoldry and brutal humiliation, an abduction, one unnaturally large appendage, and one futanari

I don't think I need to say that this type of violence isn't okay IRL. This is a fantasy. The beauty of fiction is that we get to play with things that would never happen, that we wouldn't wish on our worst enemies.

Poor David.

=========================

David woke up with the taste of blood in his mouth. A steady drip of water fell somewhere nearby, echoing through the room. As he opened his eyes, he noticed the blindfold first, followed by the rope tightly fastened around his wrists.

His heart beat faster than it ever had in his short life.

"Why the hell are we waiting on this kid?"

Just across the room from him, probably ten or twenty feet away, a gruff, familiar voice spoke. David could hear the creaking of a mattress as the man repositioned himself.

"You know Lee. He's got his grudges." These words were spoken with a lisp.

"Right... but we don't need him to be awake though. We've been waiting an hour." The water drip was becoming annoying. "We could just fuck the girl and get it over with. Like we do every year, with all those other sluts."

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

"...Just wait. Lee's still on his way anyway. He wanted to be here ON TIME, but no son of mine is going to fail chemis-. "

David sneezed. He realized in a panic what he had done, as the room grew silent.

Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drip.

"...You awake kid?" The gruff familiar voice spoke. "We're just gonna take off your blindfold, nice an' easy."

The mattress creaked. The fabric in front of David's eyes grew darker, an approaching shadow accompanied by heavy, clunking footsteps, its every forward movement shaking the room. A big, meaty hand grabbed David's head, then clumsily began removing his blindfold, loudly tearing it in several places.

"Jim! You fucking galoot! Don't tear the damn blindfolds."

"I'm sorry." His voice was real dopey, like how oafish gorillas are portrayed in old cartoons, and as David adjusted his eyes to the brightness, he realized that "gorilla" was the perfect way to describe this man: massive in size, obese, hulking, and with the apparent intellect of some subhuman monster. There was no real way to characterize the immensity of this man without veering into some dark fantasy horror story.

David glanced around the room. The walls looked to be metal. Fluorescent light emphasized the dirt on the floor and barely illuminated anything else. On the other side of the room, a steady leak had formed on the ceiling, and water poured gradually in, collecting in a stagnant puddle. On the bed, a tall-looking man built like a toothpick stared at him, with a face deformed like modern day Steve Buscemi. His eyes bulged prominently, his lips resembled a fish's, and he wore a bad black toupee. On his waist, David realized, was a holster, and in it, a handgun.

Behind Lee's father, on the mattress, a girl lay unconscious with a black blindfold and ballgag. Her glossy pink latex lingerie covered her midriff but left her pert breasts completely exposed. It also failed to conceal her plump ass or her pussy, open in the front and the back. Hot pink garters and similarly colored fishnet stockings accentuated her slender, disproportionately long legs. Her unkempt, flowing blonde hair draped down over the mattress.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, David recognized his girlfriend.

"Sorry, kid." The man on the other side of the room, Lee's father, had noticed his furious expression. "You weren't supposed to see this, but Lee wanted you here."

"What's going on?" David couldn't mask the rage in his voice.

"I'll let your girlfriend - Elle was it?" David nodded. "I'll let Elle explain after she wakes up."

Jim cackled. "We're gonna fuck 'er real good!"

"Man, shut the FUCK up!" Lee's father said, his face contorted into a scowl. "Put yourself in this kid's shoes for a second. You're not supposed to be enjoying this!"

He addressed David. "Look, I'm real sorry about this. I don't have anything against you. Just sit tight, keep quiet, and this'll all be over."

"Can I-" David gulped. "Can I talk to Elle now?"

Lee's father smiled wryly. "No, I can't let you do that yet. Not my call." He looked down at his cell phone, and started pressing the buttons furiously. A few moments later, the phone vibrated.

"He's pulling in now..." Lee's father added.

The three men stared at each other. Jim looked uncomfortable - like he didn't want to be there, or at least didn't want to interact with the guy whose girlfriend he was about to fuck.

"So, uh... David," Lee's father said.

"Yeah?"

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd a guy like you bag a cat like this?"

David fidgeted in his chair. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you ain't exactly a looker or nothing." Lee's father chuckled. "I mean, no offense, but there ain't a single thing remarkable about you. So..." he chuckled. "How'd you get a hottie like that?"

"Man, I don't know.." He gulped, looking down at the holster. "I don't really want to go into this right now."

Lee's father chuckled at first, before he started laughing, and his laugh took on a sinister tone. Then the mood shifted. His eyebrows lowered, and his lips curled. He pulled the handgun from his holster and pointed it in David's direction.

"Look, I know this ain't real easy, and you've been real cooperative, but if I ask you a fucking question, I expect you to answer."

Panicked, David bobbed his head in approval, his eyes wide.

"And please, don't call me 'man'. I'm not your 'man'. I'm your elder, and you'll address me as 'Mr. Lehman' while I'm here."

David stared at Mr. Lehman, his heart racing.

"Say, 'okay, Mr. Lehman.'"

"O-okay M-Mr. Lehman," David said.

"Now answer the fucking question and I'll put this gun away."

"We were childhood friends. And you know - sir - these are d-different times. So I just asked her out, a-and-"

"Okay. That wasn't real hard, was it?"

David shook his head.

"I'm real sorry about what we're about to do."

David said nothing.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Then the creaking of metal filled the room like nails on a washcloth, as the poorly constructed metal door scraped open, fighting the floor with every screech.

A loud group of David's peers stepped inside. Among them were six of the seniors David often saw in the weightlifting room, who had the upper body strength to tear David in half; a disinterested girl who kept looking down at her phone; and Lee, who looked like a younger version of his father, but with a shit-eating grin that never went away. They strode in so casually, they looked like a group of teenagers on a fieldtrip.

Lee immediately brought the group to attention with a simple hand gesture.

"Remember," Lee said, "Like we rehearsed, or you're not getting compensated." The group snickered, then brought their eyes to David.

As David started to open his mouth, one of the weightlifters dashed over to him and punched him in the solar plexus, toppling his chair and sending him tumbling to the cement floor. His head collided with the back of the chair as it crashed into the cement.

David's eyes watered. He gasped for air. He could feel his head bleeding profusely.

The weightlifter covered his mouth, as the girl ran over to Elle, with the grace of a gymnast, and removed her ballgag. Before David even had time to process anything, he was the one being muffled and forced into the gag.

From the floor, where David struggled to make out the room, he saw Mr. Lehman exiting the room, a disconcerted look on his face. He saw the remaining people in the room shuffling over to Elle. And he heard zippers and belts, as jeans and shorts fell to the floor one by one. Elle stirred for the first time, either roused by the rough handling or all the noise.

Lee hissed, and from the floor, denim jeans covering a shapely pair of legs came into David's view. Then David's perspective shifted again, as the girl exerted herself, lifting the chair and giving David a full view of the room.

"It's gonna be okay, David," the girl whispered. She put her hand up to his lips and pressed against them. "Shhhh".

As the strange girl comforted David, the guys in the room all gathered around David's girlfriend.

While Elle sat on the bed, her eyes thoroughly covered by the blindfold - staring into space and nothing in particular- the guys in the room all gathered around her, their huge cocks swinging with every movement. They stroked themselves, some reaching down and fondling her breasts. Even the smallest among them (Lee) had a cock as big as Elle's head, and Jim the dopey gorilla was an actual monster. His penis looked like an inflatable circus prop, covered in veins, impractically big, and disproportionately large even for his great size. David wondered what the hell Jim planned to do with that thing.

Otherwise, there were two very large black guys, and David noted with a sense of inadequacy that most of the guys there were almost comically oversized.

Elle was bizarrely cooperative. What the fuck was going on?

Lee smirked widely at David, glaring, and pushed himself into David's girlfriend's mouth. She readily accepted his thick, hardening cock through her lips. As she struggled to fit her jaw around it, David tried to scream through his gag.

Elle pulled her mouth off of Lee for a second, saliva and precum trailing onto her cheek. "What was that?"

But Lee just stuffed himself immediately back into her mouth and started fucking her face. "If you ask too many questions, the deal's off." As he slid his fat cock repeatedly into her mouth, holding Elle's hair tightly in his hands, he stared directly at David, as if daring him to act.

"Uhh... do you mind?" David turned to the girl next to him, as she shifted uncomfortably. He furrowed his brows in confusion.

As Lee continued bucking into Elle's face, two of the guys had gotten impatient and stood next to Elle, moving her hands to their penises. She took the hint and started stroking them too, but somewhat halfheartedly. Elle's blindfold kept her continually oblivious to her boyfriend's presence, who she was unwittingly traumatizing.

The girl next to David unzipped her jeans and shook them down around her knees and off her legs. David's face contorted in horror as he saw the large bulge barely contained by her underwear.

"Look," she whispered. "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to fuck your girlfriend. I've been wanting to for years, and now I have my chance."

She lowered her white lace underwear down her knees, the fabric's downward movement pushing an unnaturally large, fleshy appendage up into view. This was not a strap-on - not some bizarrely accurate prosthetic. She had a cock between her legs, as real as the other men's, and it also put David's to shame.

She turned to David, brushing a stubborn strand of bright red hair from her eyes. "It's a long story. All I'll say is this is nothing personal. I hope you forgive me."

As she walked off, stroking her massive cock, David tried to scream, but couldn't do much through the gag. This time, Elle didn't respond - she was too caught up trying to get her jaw around the huge black cock now edging its way into her mouth.

Lee snickered, manipulating himself to keep his erection. "Don't worry. I have first dibs."

Without really being told, Elle positioned herself on the bed. She had to feel out the edge to give herself a sense of where to lie, but eventually lay down, allowing Lee access. It was difficult to see from there, but David could just make out a shimmer of light around her pussy.

She looked very wet.

And for the first time, David noticed just how aroused she was. Her nipples perked up, and among all the sweat and precum coating her face, he could see her flushed cheeks - how deeply and quickly she puffed air through her chest, her breasts rising.

David's stomach twisted in knots. She was actually enjoying this.

As Lee positioned himself at her entrance, he chided him. "I wonder how tight she is?" And as he moved forward, slowly shoving himself inside of David's girlfriend, he had his answer.

"Oh... fuck," Elle moaned. "Jesus, you're so big."

One of the boys spoke up. "Man, I bet her boyfriend has a TINY dick."

Everybody laughed.

She didn't try to contradict him. As Lee eased into her, easily reaching places David never could, she tried to feel around for another cock. The girl, who was positioned just beside her on a pillow, slapped her hard across the face.

"Nuh-uh. You're sucking *my* cock now!"

Instinctively, Elle reached for her blindfold, a look of confusion setting across her face.

"Don't you fucking dare," Lee interjected between breaths, his engorged cock now slamming into her, disappearing down to the hilt and back out at every instant. "You remove that blindfold... and we're done... here. No... deal."

He was fucking Elle better than David ever had. Probing deeper... moving faster. And she couldn't contain her moans.

The girl wedged her cock into Elle's open mouth. She seemed to revel in it, thrusting into Elle's cheeks, then dragging her balls across Elle's face, then rubbing her dick in Elle's hair and slapping her face violently with it. The entire time, she never lost her sadistic, gleeful smile.

Lee continued to break her in, thrusting hard and slow, then wriggling around in her to loosen her up, moving his hips in a circular motion.

To her left and right, boys filed in and out, demanding that she stroke them. They seemed rather short and somewhat annoyed. Jim waited patiently in the corner, stroking his mammoth appendage.

"Okay, move the fuck over," one of the boys said, addressing the girl now facefucking David's girlfriend. "You've had your turn."

She wanted to say something in opposition, but stopped herself.

"You too, Lee." One of the black guys had approached him, and was stroking himself to full erection.

"No," he replied. "Hang on."

Lee grabbed Elle by the hips and maneuvered her body, laying her face backward on the pillows, and holding her aloft by her waist. He pile-drived his full length into her with as much effort as he possessed.

She tried to scream, but failed, as an even bigger dick now enjoyed the warmth of her mouth.

Lee grunted, as he speared her with his huge cock, undulating his hips.

"Gotta... break 'er in."

After a minute of resting balls deep in her, thrusting his full length ever so gradually, Lee pulled out, then slapped her clit with his shaft.

He smiled at David, gesturing to the black guy with what looked like a full two inches more in length and a little more girth.

"And the fun's just beginning. You remember Andy, don't you?"

David's eyes widened. He shook his chair and tried to slip his hands out of the restraints, but only gave himself ropeburn. When he moved his focus from his restraints back to his girlfriend, Andy was already inside her.

He fucked her with no ceremony. The love of David's life was like a sex doll to this man, to be brutalized and thrown around without a thought, then disposed of like a used condom.

He grunted. Through muffled lips, he swore.

"Fucking- slut- take it- you fucking- whore."

David shut his eyes, straining them, as though through extra effort, he could carry himself to another place.

"Hey Lee," he heard one of the guys say. "You think maybe we could start double-teaming her soon?"

"What do you think we've been doing?"

"Nah. I mean like, one in her pussy and one in her butt, or two in her pussy, or something."

He chuckled. "We're a bit big for that, don't you think?"

"I'm sure she can take us. And it would shrink the wait times."

Elle's screams were unmuffled for a minute, as another cock apparently switched in. With the acoustics in the room, she was almost deafening.

"Hey retard! Open your eyes!" Lee called out.

David hesitated, but as Jim asked if he should do something about it, his eyes shot right open.

As they did, he noticed that Andy was all the way inside Elle now, and that his pace had become frantic.

"I'm- sorry- I can't- hold it."

Andy groaned loudly. As David realized what was happening, he screamed in protest, but it came out suppressed as usual.

"You fucking idiot!" Lee shouted. "She's not on birth control!"

"I'm- sorry."

Lee broke character and started laughing. "Man, I don't fucking care. Cum inside her if you want."

David watched in terror as Andy - the jock who always made lewd comments about his girlfriend in front of him when she wasn't around - always jokingly threatened to do this exact thing - filled Elle with hot sperm, potentially impregnating her. With every delayed thrust - every testicle spasm - David was maddened by the primal urge to pull Andy off of her. But nothing, not adrenaline nor act of God, could stop him from playing his role.

Elle struggled against the black guy currently lodged in her mouth. She banged on his stomach, beat his back, squirmed - did whatever she could. Eventually, after the guy fucking her face had stopped laughing, she stood up.

"Get back on the fucking bed." Lee commanded her now, a frightening, predatory gaze forming.

"That wasn't the fucking deal. You said-"

"I said I'd help you with your college problem. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Elle tugged at the back of the blindfold.

"You pull that blindfold off and you can kiss your scholarship goodbye!"

She froze.

"I might even have to tell your little boyfriend about all the nasty things you've done today."

Everybody in the room laughed.

As she climbed back on the bed, Lee added, "Good girl. We'll break you in yet."

Lee looked to the edge of the room, where Jim looked on, like a shark eyeing a fish in the distance.

"Would you like the honors, Jim?"

He pushed himself up out of the chair and approached Elle.

It was almost impossible to convey the size of the thing swinging behind his legs. It didn't look like it belonged on a human - probably too thick for a horse. It was a cool novelty item, maybe, but certainly not functional.

Jim crossed the threshold, his hand on his dick, but his dick eclipsing his hand in size. It was impossible to believe even as David witnessed it, but Jim's dick was the size of a literal barrel, basically a flesh-colored barrel with a swollen crimson head - a featured exhibit in some pornographic circus. With every wobbly, labored step Jim took, the dark blue veins on his monstrous appendage filled with blood, throbbing grotesquely.

As he lined himself up in front of her, and everybody else in the room watched, David's eyes nearly bulged from his head. He screamed louder than he ever had, and he didn't stop.

This thing could actually kill her.

All the while, Elle lay on the bed, her pussy helplessly inviting this giant of a creature. She remained oblivious - her pink latex lingerie decorating the perfect prize. She did look puzzled by David's muffled screams, but had apparently resigned herself to the fact that she couldn't know what was happening.

Jim inched forward a little bit, but there was no give. It was like trying to stuff a watermelon inside.

"What the fuck are you trying to put inside me?" Elle asked, more confused than anything.

"I don't think it's going to fit, Lee," Andy said, now moving from participant to spectator for a moment.

Lee hushed him. "Shhh. Just watch and wait."

David stopped screaming. He just looked on.

The head of Jim's cock didn't seem to be getting anywhere, but Elle's pussy was covered in fluids. Jim kept pressing forward.

"Seriously. What are you doi-?"

Elle's attitude changed. A small part of the head had forced its way inside her, and now Jim continued to push.

"No- no-" Elle shouted. "Get it out!"

ViceaRoni
ViceaRoni
31 Followers
12