The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim laughed stupidly, moving forward at the speed of molasses. As he did, her pussy gripped the abnormal penis attempting to breach it, her stomach contorting around it. The tip was barely inside her, but she was screaming as if she was giving birth, sweat dripping down her face, voice strained. He was probably half as thick as her torso. It didn't seem possible.

He pushed a little bit at a time. The whole room looked on in fascination, or horror, as Jim's head finally made its way in with a "pop".

That's when she stopped squirming. When David realized that his girlfriend was gone for good. She had been transformed - mutated into some different, fantastical entity, leaving her mortal husk behind.

The pooled fluids surrounding her pussy illuminated it, a sopping display of arousal and spilled semen that shone brighter in the light than her rubbery attire. She spread her legs far apart for him, as he continued to probe her pussy, now a cavernous hole. It just got thicker the deeper he went, but somehow, she adjusted.

Her screams had turned to moans now, a strange smile creeping across her face.

"It's starting to f-feel good now. P-please don't stop." She looked to her left. "Can I suck your cock?"

Curiously, the other participants in this horrible gangbang had maintained their erection with no help, apparently aroused by this grotesque, impossible spectacle.

The girl jumped up beside her, stuffing her cock inside her mouth.

By that point, Jim had stuffed about six inches of his colossal man meat inside of her, a little under half of it. Now Elle was moving herself back and forth on him, trying to get more of him inside her.

Like a lightswitch, the other men in the room started to focus on David's slut girlfriend again, some chiding David as they mauled her breasts, fucked her tits, or used her hair or the straps of her hot pink shiny lingerie to pleasure themselves.

David rationalized that this girl wasn't his girlfriend anymore - that he'd lost her a long time ago - as he watched her guiltlessly give herself away to otherworldly pleasures.

Jim simply stood up, lifting Elle with him as if she had become his human cocksleeve. She screamed loudly, though not entirely unpleasantly, as he stirred inside her. Everybody watched Jim, not daring to question him.

He lay down on the bed, with Elle still riding him. The bed somehow managed to support their weight, but looked like it could collapse at any moment.

Andy saw an opportunity, and climbed up behind her, prodding her asshole. Lee and the girl shoved their cocks into her open mouth, as she tried to argue.

"Nnngot gat ghole!" Elle managed to say.

"You should have let me in her pussy before the hippo," the girl said angrily. "It's gonna feel like throwing a pencil down a hallway."

"Her boyfriend's a major pussy," Lee said. "I'm sure you'll get another chance to ruin her holes all over again."

"Poor David has to watch this whole thing," she said absentmindedly, as Andy finally penetrated her asshole.

"WAIT! What?!"

Elle panicked, pushing the girl and Lee away from her. The girl apologized, but Lee was laughing so hard, tears were forming in his eyes.

Elle ripped the blindfold off. She made an attempt to lift herself off of Jim and Andy, but her body rebelled. It wouldn't budge.

When her eyes adjusted, she saw her boyfriend bound to the chair, gagged with tears in his eyes, avoiding eye contact with her.

She was still adjusting to the intrusion. She spoke with difficulty as she was speared in both holes, being pushed up and down against her will by her own desires.

"You told me he wouldn't know about this!"

Lee brought himself to sanity, collecting himself and trying to don a serious expression. Everybody in the room acted intentionally oblivious, still stroking themselves furiously or bucking into her. The drama had escalated, but nothing about the scene had changed. She was still their wanton sex toy.

"I told you nobody would say anything to him," Lee said. "What kind of host would I be to not let your little boyfriend experience the fun firsthand?"

Jim unleashed a firehose of cum into her pussy. His gargantuan appendage swelled, then streams of cum came pouring out.

"My dad's friend Jim is extra fertile, by the way," Lee sneered, now looking in David's direction. "Every woman who's survived him has come out of the deal with a little baby Jim. Congratulations. Your ex is a mommy now."

"I didn't mean for it to happen this way," Elle protested, barely coherent, with a river of cum still flowing out of her.

They tried waiting until Elle's pussy had returned to its normal state before they continued using her, but eventually, they grew impatient. They managed to approach the situation by stuffing three cocks at a time into her oversized pussy, completely flooding her womb in the process. The eight of them each came in her pussy three times. If she somehow wasn't pregnant from Jim's repeated intrusions, then one of the six seniors would have surely knocked her up.

As Lee walked over to David, his fists clenched, Elle did not intervene. Nor did she intervene as he gestured to the group, and everybody but Andy, Jim, and the girl, who had resumed their penetration, kicked David's chair over and beat him on the ground.

The pain was overwhelming. Before he lost consciousness, David thought for sure these people would kill him.

He awoke in a sweat in his bedroom. It was one of those nightmares you wake up from, relieved, only to find out that the dream isn't over. Every part of his body was screaming at him - the bruises and broken bones far from healed.

A few days later, he deleted Elle's number from his phone with remorse. She was nothing more than a ghost to him.

One day though, as he was between therapy sessions, he had heard that Elle had gotten into Dartmouth despite her family's crippling debts and her own failing grades, continuing the family line of Dartmouth cheerleaders. He remembered how much she used to talk about it and how important it was to her. He wished that he had been a little more supportive of her dream.

And he managed to feel a little happy for her, despite the enormous pain she caused him.

12