The Sacrifice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I struggled as to how to reply, but I finally answered honestly, "Yes...I needed to see you again."

"Shit..." she answered leaving me to guess what she might be thinking.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No... I'm happy. Surprised, too, but you always surprise me," she giggled.

"Are you...I mean...are you on birth control right now?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she replied and I sensed a tiny bit of disappointment in her voice.

After the brief exchange, we became quiet and it seemed like the longer the silence the harder it became to break it. My mind raced with thoughts about my wife, my marriage, and the unquestioned affection I held for the young dancer. Although from different backgrounds, both had big hearts.

"My wife left her pills in her bag," I announced.

It took DeAnne some time to respond and I was just about to give up on it when she said, "I've told you a bunch that your wife is bad. She likes being bad. You're just blind to it."

"I wouldn't say I'm blind...hell, I helped create it," I responded somehow feeling I needed to come to her defense.

"Okay," she answered and by her voice, I could tell there was more.

"What?" I pushed.

"She's a bad girl...dirty," the young dancer replied.

"What's that mean, exactly? Tell me, DeAnne," I demanded.

My words made her go quiet and for a moment I thought I may have frightened her but finally, after taking a deep breath, she said, "Don't get mad, okay. I mean...don't go crazy."

"Okay," I agreed.

Several more seconds of silence ensued before she explained, "She's been fucking Vince."

"What? Your joking," I responded as I lifted her body so I could see her face.

DeAnne's prior message involved text exchanges between the pair but no physical contact and Chris's response implied it was unwanted and brief. I tried to think back about the time frame and where she would find the time but realized she had sufficient freedom to meet if she wanted too badly enough.

She rolled next to me and replied, "Not joking. They were doing it until Vince's girlfriend found her panties. She's really mean and now she watches him real close."

"How...how many times," I asked for some reason wanting to know the details.

"I think three...three or four," she replied, and when I didn't immediately respond, she added, "She loved it."

"Fuck," I said, unable to conjure up anything else. Then, a thought struck me and I asked, "Is he at the rally?"

"Yeah..." she answered.

For a moment, I thought about jumping from the bed and making the long drive to collect my wife and return to our sanity. However, when I thought about her sneaking off to meet the biker any sense of chivalry quickly vanished and I moved to the realization that DeAnne was correct. My wife was indeed bad and dirty. At the same time, my sexual interest in the pretty woman next to me instantly disappeared as thoughts of marriage, home and future swirled like a tornado in my head.

"Well, great," I finally blurted out.

"I'm sorry. Maybe, I shouldn't have told you. Now you're a mess and you don't want to be here," she responded.

I contemplated her message and realized that despite the pain, I would far more desire the truth than live in an oblivious state. She was correct about my turmoil but I couldn't contemplate sitting at home consumed by my thoughts. I concluded that the best place I could be was with DeAnne, making the best of the bad situation. Confrontation and retribution would have to wait a few days and in the interim, I planned to enjoy my time with the pretty woman.

"Fuck her. We're going to have a good time and I'll worry about her later," I declared.

"Good!" she replied enthusiastically.

Instantly, her hand moved between my legs and I felt her fingernails start to tickle my balls. It took some time but when she had me mostly hard, she moved to straddle me once more. However, I had other ideas and pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and slipped inside.

"Damn you feel good," I declared as I started a steady pace.

"Mmmm...yeah..." she whined into my ear.

The wonderful feeling of her body and her erotic whines managed to push away all thoughts of my wife. I found a nice rhythm that allowed me to enjoy DeAnne without risking ejaculation, although, I knew at any time, with just a gentle nudge, I could move forward.

When I decided the moment had arrived, I told her, "Almost there."

"Mmmm...cum in me some more. Get me pregnant," she whispered.

"You can't..." I started before she cut me off.

"I didn't tell him...stopped early," she forced out between grunts.

I knew her message was very likely concocted to excite me and get my mind off Chris and in that regard, it worked perfectly because the rising in my balls suddenly felt like a tidal wave approaching.

"Ohhh...oh, baby...here it comes...shit baby," I cried out.

"Go...do it..." she whined.

Seconds later, I lost all my energy and collapsed onto her body. Then, with great effort, I managed to extricate myself from our connection and move to her side.

"Damn, DeAnne...you killed me," I sighed, and then seconds later I managed to ask, "Are you really off...the birth control."

"Maybe...who knows..." she giggled.

We had sex once more that night and she was already up when I woke with coffee made. Neither of us seemed in the mood for more lovemaking so after a leisurely morning we headed out to shop. Initially, she directed me towards some lower-end shops but after a little prodding, I convinced her to go into the city and find some better things. I could tell she felt intimidated by the surroundings but after successfully dealing with some doting attendants she found her footing and began to have a good time. We went at it for hours, stopping only for a quick lunch, and when it was over, I had dropped well over a thousand dollars. Besides multiple dresses, slacks, blouses, belts, and pairs of shoes, she had selected a lovely cocktail dress that I planned on having her wear to dinner that night. I had slipped away to quietly make the reservation and had not yet told her wanting it to be a surprise.

"What a day!" I said enthusiastically on the drive back.

"I never got to do that before...so crazy," she answered.

"By the way, we have reservations tonight at a very nice restaurant. You can wear your new dress," I told her.

"Really? God, I should have gone out with you like you wanted," she giggled.

"Yes, you should have," I replied.

We chatted aimlessly on the way back to her place interrupted only when she looked at something on her phone. Once there, we had to hurry to get ready and when she stepped out of the bedroom, I was amazed at the transformation. Without coaching, she had gone light on the makeup and looked like a very desirable early twenties, professional woman. With that, we rushed to my house so I could change and I left her alone for fifteen minutes to look around.

"You have a nice place," she said when I returned, diplomatically skirting around any mention of my wife.

"Thanks...we need to go," I told her and headed towards the car not caring if the neighbors spotted us.

Like shopping, dinner started a bit awkward for DeAnne but with my coaching and the help of several cocktails, she relaxed and began to enjoy herself. By the time dessert arrived, all her nervousness had evaporated and we maintained a lively banter. A nightcap in the bar left us feeling no pain before we finally decided to head for her house.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? My first real date and it's like that...wow!" she answered, and then added, "You better be ready."

"For what?" I smiled, suspecting the message.

"You'll find out," she giggled.

We stripped as soon as we entered the door and quickly jumped into bed where the young woman pushed me onto my back and brought my erect dick to her mouth. However, this time she allowed me to reposition her body and soon we locked into a sixty-nine with me on bottom feasting on the juices of her dripping pussy. When I started to lash at her clit, she quickly lost focus on my shaft which excited me even further and when she had mostly given up, I flipped her onto her back. I started anew and in less than a minute her aroused state had returned. I wanted to get her to another good orgasm and worked her hard until she started to paw at my shoulders.

"This what you want?" I asked when I acceded to her demand and guided my dick into her.

"Yeah..." she moaned seductively.

I decided as soon as my climax arrived, I would get her to a release with my hand but it didn't take long for me to realize that something now was quite different. Not only were our movements connected but her sounds had a depth - a passion that I had not experienced before. It took several more minutes but then she started to build and it certainly seemed to me that she was well on the path to orgasm.

"Mmmm...you feel so good," I whispered.

"I'm close..." she responded in a needy voice.

More time went by and by her responses, I guessed she had plateaued but suddenly her sounds became edgier and her legs widened. Then, as her legs kicked the air and her hands rapidly moved over my body, she exploded.

"Ohhhh...oh, yes...I'm there...there...don't stop...I'm there..." she cried out as I continued to make full thrusts. I rode her through her release but just when I thought it had passed, she whined, "Still...it's still there...oh, baby do it."

Already nearing the brink, the final words proved too much for me and with a deep grunt, I ejaculated hard. Just as I lowered my body onto hers, the sounds of her sobbing started and I felt her arms wrap around my neck in a loving embrace.

"Stay there...don't move..." she forced out.

The magic must have still been coursing through her body because every few seconds I could feel her pussy push against me. This went on for almost a minute and then her grip loosened and I took the opportunity to kiss her passionately. Something had happened in her mind in the last few days that impacted her sexual psyche and I could only ponder whether it was the shopping, our date, my decision to stay when I learned of my wife's infidelity, or some combination of multiple things that proved the catalyst.

"That was lovely," I whispered.

"Yes," she forced out and after a pause, she added, "You're only the second guy."

"That's because you're special," I answered which made her arms wrap tightly around me once more.

I knew after that there would be no more activity for the night so I allowed myself to accept sleep. Despite everything happening around me, I slept well, and like before, DeAnne was already up when I rose. She met me with a lovely smile and as we sipped our coffee we aimlessly chatted before turning our attention on plans for the day.

"Are we going out again?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Let's go to a fancy place again," she suggested.

"My thoughts, too," I laughed.

I started going through a list of the better restaurants and the plusses and minuses of each to determine which one she thought best. After making our choice, things became quiet and with that, my mind wandered to Chris.

"I'm surprised I haven't heard anything from my wife," I said, cringing when I realized I had spoken my thoughts.

"I bet she's fine. No one's making her do anything," DeAnne answered in an odd tone.

At first, I let it go thinking she just didn't want her joy interrupted. However, the more I thought about it the more I felt there might be more to her message than she had shared.

"Have you heard anything? From Falcon?" I asked.

She acted as if she hadn't heard my question which made me more suspicious and just when I was about to probe some more, she replied, "Some pictures were texted."

"Okay," I said and returned to my coffee thinking it might be best to wait until tomorrow to view them but it wasn't long before my curiosity overwhelmed me and I said, "I want to see them."

DeAnne didn't try to argue. Instead, she moved next to me at the table, manipulated her phone, and then handed me the device. The screen had the image of my wife standing outdoors in a tiny black thong bikini with arms spread wide holding what looked to be a cigarette in one hand and a plastic cup in the other. The bottoms were just a small strip that only covered her mound and the top consisted of three-inch triangles. Fortunately, with her B-cup breasts, it wasn't as racy as the bottoms. I could see from the text that the picture had arrived the previous day around four in the afternoon but there was no timestamp to tell when taken. My thoughts immediately went back to Mad Dog's trailer and the outfit she wore. Based on these two events, it appeared the bikers had no trouble manipulated her into wearing extremely revealing clothing. The next two pictures were very similar but then followed several which included Falcon. In the first, he stood alone next to Chris with a big smile, and in the second another large man was present that appeared to have his hand on her ass.

"Who's that?" I asked DeAnne.

"Clarence...he's...kinda an asshole," she replied.

"Great," I answered, and thinking about the situation, I asked, "Who took the pictures?"

"Tommy," she replied.

My attention returned to the screen and after a few more slides I landed on one that showed my wife topless. The poor picture quality indicated it had been taken around sundown. In that picture, she stood alone but in the next few she sat on Clarence's knee, and in the last, she straddled his leg with his hands covering her breasts. These more intimate shots made me focus on the new man. Like Falcon, he had a large frame but didn't carry the weight as well. He had an obvious gut that distended his dark tank top and like the other bikers, I could see on his exposed arms a myriad of tattoos. His shaved head contrasted with his full unkempt beard and his skin had the look of someone that made their living outside. From his right ear, an earring dangled that looked like it might have been a crucifix but I couldn't tell for sure. After completing my inspection, I scanned through the rest of the pics but none were any more provocative.

"Did Tommy say you know...if anything crazy has happened?" I asked.

"No," she replied, but I could tell there was more, and after only a brief hesitation, she continued with, "Look, she went up there to be with Vince. When Vince learned what you wanted, they planned it but his girlfriend showed up yesterday and made a mess."

"Did Chris know the plan?" I asked.

"I don't know...maybe. I'm not sure," she responded.

As I processed the information, I realized that the real victim in it all was DeAnne and I looked at her and said, "Falcon let you be with me to help out Vince?"

A smile appeared on her face and she said, "Club members are important...women aren't."

"So, they got busted by the girlfriend. Is everything okay?" I probed.

"I don't know for sure. Sharon is mean and crazy but the texts I think are from after she showed up," she answered.

"I mean...could you ask Tommy?" I pushed, feeling I couldn't completely leave my wife to the whims of the club.

For the first time, DeAnne's face showed irritation before she replied, "Okay, I'll try."

While she typed out a message to her prior boyfriend, I refilled our cups, and there followed an awkward silence after she hit send. However, appreciating how much the young woman had shown of herself, I decided we needed to move forward as planned with our day.

"Let's get ready. We'll do some shopping, then a movie and dinner later," I suggested.

"Okay...great," she replied, clearly pleased to move on from our discussion about my wife.

We started to prepare but less than fifteen minutes later in a short span, I heard her phone ping as she received multiple messages. She took her time going through them which made me think they involved Chris and when she finally finished, she looked my way.

"Well?" I asked.

"She's okay...I mean there's been no fight but Vince's girlfriend is being a real bitch. She knows something is going on and is pissed but Falcon told her to calm down," she explained.

"She sounds wonderful," I said sarcastically, and then asked, "Why does he put up with her?"

"She's pretty I guess and her dad is his boss," she replied.

"Vince works for her dad?" I clarified.

"Yeah," she responded and started to laugh.

That information put the situation in context and although I wanted to probe more, I was sympathetic to DeAnne. She didn't like the role of communications hub for issues regarding Chris. Also, I think in many ways she enjoyed our time together and felt some jealousy when we discussed my wife's activities. Her reaction last night, the orgasm she had during our time in bed, indicated she had developed an emotional attachment.

We hit several stores and I could tell DeAnne was having a great time even though her haul was significantly less than the prior day. In between shops, we managed to take in lunch and after a few more hours we decided to return to her house to rest before preparing for dinner. Quickly, we were in bed but despite having our bodies pressed together in a naked embrace, we didn't advance to sex. It wasn't long before her steady breathing let me know she had fallen asleep and just a few minutes later, I joined her.

"What time is it?" I asked as I woke from the sound of her moving in the bathroom.

She had started to get ready for dinner and stood before the mirror dressed in only her thong. Instantly, I was taken by the perfection of her body marred only by the tattoos.

"Almost six," she announced.

Our reservation was for eight so there was no hurry, and I stood, moved behind her, and looped my arms around her slender waist.

"Want to go back to bed?" I asked as my dick stiffened against her rear.

"I've already showered," she giggled.

"Well, then I'll guess I'll make a drink," I said faking a pout as my fingers tweaked a nipple.

I moved to the kitchen and deciding on bourbon, I poured a double over the rocks and sat down. The liquor went down smoothly as I thought about what the evening held in store. I had just rose to pour myself another drink when DeAnne entered the small space in her robe. Although she had a smile on her face, I sensed something was on her mind and it didn't take long to find out the reason.

"Would you like a drink? Vodka or maybe some wine?" I asked.

"Wine sounds good," she replied.

When I turned from pulling the bottle from the fridge, her eyes locked on mine which provoked me to ask, "What's up?"

"Tommy sent a video. You keep asking about everything so I'm telling you but I don't think you want to see it," she explained as her look morphed into a worried expression.

While I processed her message, I poured the wine and had decided to heed her advice but at the last moment as I handed her the glass, I changed my mind and said, "Let me see it."

Like the previous times, she manipulated her phone and then handed me the device just as the video started. The screen showed Chris bent forward on a knee at the edge of a small bed with her other leg extended to the floor. Falcon, in a similar position, was fucking her hard from behind. He had one hand pulling on her shoulder while the other gripped her short hair forcing her head up and with each thrust, she emitted a heavy grunt. It was an aggressive scene but what made it decadent was the onlookers that offered comments and encouragement. I guessed at least five people were present although, there lacked sufficient detail to make identifications. Also, I noticed the room appeared very small which made me wonder about the circumstances.

"Fuck that dirty cunt," a female voice called out and then quickly added, "Hell, fuck her in the ass so she really squeals."