The Sacrifice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words made the group laugh and just then DeAnne said, "That's Sharon. Vince's girlfriend."

"Hurry up, man...I want some of it, too," a male voice laughed.

"Clarence," DeAnne offered when I looked up at her.

I guessed Tommy was doing the filming and that it was likely that Vince was present as well. For the next twenty seconds or so, I watched as Falcon continued his relentless taking of Chris while the assembled onlookers made derogatory comments. Then, the naked biker pushed her head forward which forced her onto her elbows and I noticed markings along her rib cage. It took several seconds before I realized that my pretty wife now possessed another tattoo. It looked like writing but I couldn't make out what it said and when Falcon pulled back on her head again her arm blocked the view.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I think...it looks like Clarence's motorhome. He has an old beat-up one he brings sometimes," she explained.

Her message made sense and now with context, I imagined them in the rear of the unit in a small bedroom.

"Man, you got her cumming down her leg," Clarence declared.

Quickly, the camera zoomed onto her thigh, just above her knee capturing several drops of fluid descending.

"She's always wet," Falcon forced out.

"Vince, you going to fuck her some more?" Clarence asked and then immediately started laughing.

"Fuck you, Clarence...fuck you. He isn't touching the skank!" Sharon responded, which brought loud laughter from the others. It must have incensed the woman because she screamed, "Fuck you, fuck all of you, and fuck her."

Suddenly, the video lost focus as if someone jostled Tommy, and then the screen went dark. I stared at the phone for several more seconds wondering if the image would return before looking up at DeAnne.

"That's not good. Did Tommy say what happened?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"I see," I said and looked at her for a few seconds in silence before telling her, "Let's get ready."

As we prepared, my mind continued to return to the video and I had to fight my instinct to save her from the rough mob. However, the knowledge of her cheating with Vince continued to provide enough anger within me to leave her on her own. Plus, there was the new tattoo and the excited sounds coming from her mouth as Falcon pounded her from behind. She could deal with it I decided and I would enjoy my evening with DeAnne.

"What do you think?" she asked a little later when she had finished dressing.

"Wow, you look amazing...truly," I responded which made her face beam.

I noticed in our short time together that she had blossomed like a flower of a plant finally getting some sunlight. Her nervousness and trepidation had mostly disappeared, replaced by an eagerness that bordered on jauntiness. Her excitement fueled my mood and we left her house in good spirits.

"She'll be okay," she offered as we pulled on the freeway, headed towards downtown.

"I hope so, but let's focus on us," I replied.

"Has she called you?" she asked as if to prove her point.

"No...no she hasn't," I admitted, and after a pause added, "She got another tattoo."

"I saw it," DeAnne responded in a nervous voice.

We made it to dinner and fortunately by the second glass of wine I had managed to put away thoughts of Chris's situation. Instead, I focused on my date and marveled at the transformation she had achieved. Her stylish dress conveniently hid most of her markings and the low-cut top offered a tantalizing view of her young breasts. Like before, she had sensed the appropriate amount of makeup to wear in a sophisticated setting and many heads turned to get glimpses of her beauty. After stopping in the bar for a nightcap, we were feeling no pain and the looks she gave me let me know a special night was in store.

"Should we go to my house?" I asked when we pulled away from the restaurant.

"Spend the night there? I'm game," she answered eagerly.

With that, we turned west and started the fifteen-minute drive. We had gone less than a mile when DeAnne took my hand in hers and slowly stroked it as she gave me seductive glances. By the time we turned onto my street, I had an erect dick, but as we approached the house, we got a surprise when we spotted a motorcycle in the driveway. Pulling in behind, I could tell it wasn't Falcon's which made me wonder if the club was using the knowledge of the situation to rob us.

"What do you think's going on?" I asked DeAnne.

"I don't know," she answered nervously.

My senses were on high alert as we walked towards the door and finding it locked, I slipped the key in and slowly turned it. Music was playing but the house was dark and as I moved inside, I expected at any moment to come under attack. We took several slow steps when suddenly a voice came from the kitchen that practically gave me a heart attack.

"What the fuck!" a male voice called out.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Who the fuck are you?" the man replied.

"It's Clarence," DeAnne interjected.

He must have recognized her voice because suddenly the light came on and we could see that he was naked. Before him on the table was my expensive bourbon, and in his hand, he held a partly filled glass.

"You, her husband?" he probed.

"Yes, where is she?" I asked.

"Sleeping... Long day," he chuckled.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Falcon had to leave to take care of a matter and Vince's girlfriend was going fucking apeshit crazy about her being around. He told me to get her out of there," he explained.

"What about your motorhome?" DeAnne asked.

"Mad Dog will get it home," he responded.

Deciding to move closer, the large man stepped into the living room and beneath his thick waist, several inches of cock emerged. No doubt, it had recently been deep within my wife but strangely the thought didn't bother me as much as I thought it should.

"David? What's going on?" I heard my wife ask from behind me and turning, I saw her standing in the entrance in her robe.

"We came by to check on things," I lied.

Chris's eyes turned towards DeAnne and I knew she meant to judge the young woman. However, it only took a few seconds for a strange look to come to her face that I knew was a result of the stylish clothing she had on. Her expression turned to confusion but when she returned her eyes to me, I spotted more than a little anger. It was at that precise moment that the realization hit me about how the two women had essentially traded roles. When we first met at the campground, DeAnne was the provocative dancer that ended up gangbanged by the club while my wife was the sophisticated observer. Now, DeAnne wore the stylish clothes and had just returned from an expensive dinner while Chris, freshly fucked by the rough biker, prepared for more.

"Girl, get on over here," Clarence said to my wife.

His meaty hand had moved to his cock and he idly played with it as he looked expectantly towards Chris. For a moment, she looked at me expectantly but when I didn't intercede, she slowly moved towards the man. As soon as she came within reach, he started to pull on her robe and she only fought him for a few seconds before she let him take it off. Now naked, I could see the fresh markings that ran horizontally along her rib cage.

"What's it say?" I asked, unable to make it out with the dim light and swelling.

"STRIKERS," the biker announced, and then with a laugh added, "She wanted to be part of the club."

"Was it forced?" I asked.

"Forced? Oh, hell no! She saw Little Pam's and wanted the same...practically begged," he responded as my wife's eyes fell to the floor.

Clarence's hand began to roam my wife's body as he whispered into her ear, and wanting to understand the situation completely, I asked, "When are you leaving?"

"Leaving? Uh uh...Falcon said I had her until noon tomorrow if I brought her here," he replied.

His statement made his expectations clear and although I could likely have stopped it, I wasn't prepared to let go of DeAnne. So, for the second time in just a few days, I chose the young dancer over my wife.

"I see," I said.

Interestingly, during the quick exchange, Chris kept her eyes down and provided no outward response even when I acknowledged his deal with Falcon. It left me to wonder whether she had resigned herself to her fate or if she looked forward to sex with this man.

With our conversation over, he resumed whispering in her ear and it wasn't long before he moved them towards the couch and then flopped onto it leaving her standing before him. He looked at her expectantly, but she remained still and glanced my way before dropping to her knees.

However, before she reached for his cock, she announced, "I can't do this."

Rather than get angry, the large biker suddenly roared with laughter and then forced out, "I guess she don't like an audience."

It dawned on me that it was the first time to my knowledge that she had refused a sexual act with one of the club members which made me wonder if she had reached her limit or merely didn't care for this particular man.

"I'm going to bed," Chris announced, and strangely her eyes went to DeAnne instead of me as she left.

"Damn, I wish she had bigger tits. I tried to tit fuck her earlier but they're just too damn small," he laughed.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked and felt DeAnne squeeze my arm.

"Oh, yeah...of course," he chuckled, and then continued with, "Pulled over and fucked her on the drive. Behind an old building."

DeAnne's squeeze had become a light tug and sensing her thoughts I nodded to her and we turned and left. The first half of the drive we made in silence but when the young woman caught my eye, she offered a little smile that I couldn't help but return.

"Don't...I mean I know you're worried but she likes the sex. She loves it...no one is making her," she offered.

"Maybe that's what makes it so worrying," I countered.

"Don't you enjoy the sex with me?" she asked.

"That's...that's different. I try to be respectful...and caring. She's just being used as a piece of ass," I said.

For almost a minute, she remained silent, and then in a soft voice, she said, "Which one is worse?"

It wasn't the first time she surprised me with her insight and I had to think about the meaning for a moment before I replied, "Yeah, except for Vince...her cheating with Vince."

"Maybe there isn't as much there as you think. It doesn't stop her with the...the others," she responded.

"Maybe..." I said, and then continued with, "Look, I don't want to ruin our time."

"Okay," she replied as a big smile filled her face.

Soon, we were pulling up to her house and we wasted no time undressing and moving to the bed. However, after the strange evening, I wanted to reset the mood, so I pulled her to me and kissed her gently as my hands caressed her body. She accepted my lead and we only moved forward when we struggled to keep our bodies still. Kicking the sheet off, I traced her body with my tongue until I landed on her oozing slit. Her arousal grew very quickly and I had to fend off several attempts she made to pull me up. However, since it was our last night, I wanted desperately to make her orgasm again through intercourse, so when I felt she was ready, I lifted and found her opening. The deep groan she let out made my dick grow another inch and when I looked into her eyes, I sensed she too wanted to repeat what we had achieved.

"You feel so good," I whispered into her ear.

"Make me pregnant...knock me up," she moaned as her hands pulled on my ass.

"I want to," I told her.

"Then do it..." she begged.

It didn't take long before her sounds informed me that she was building rapidly. Somewhere along the way, we had crossed the barrier of true intimacy and her mind gave her permission to let go and accept me. I knew she could achieve a climax and the only concern I now faced was her excitement pushing me over too fast. Thankfully, I managed to maintain control long enough to get her over the top, and with her hands sliding over my back and her high-pitched squeals filling the room, she exploded.

"Oh, baby...oh, baby...there...I'm there...go baby...go...don't stop..." she cried out as her body melded to mine.

It proved too much for me to handle and within seconds of dropping my defenses, I too arrived, "DeAnne...damn...damn girl...ohhh...oh shit...ugghhh..."

Panting and sweating we stayed connected summoning just enough energy to kiss every few seconds. Finally, I rolled to her side and she burrowed in close to me as we settled into a tight embrace.

We made love once more that night and again in the morning but neither encounter came close to matching what we experienced earlier. In truth, neither of us tried that hard and I had to wonder if there might be a fear of failure, especially since our time together was rapidly coming to an end.

"DeAnne, what are we going to do?" I asked as an emotional wave swept through me as we sat sipping coffee.

"You're going home to your wife," she answered.

"Is that what you want?" I pushed.

She looked at me in silence for several seconds before she replied, "You know I belong to Falcon."

I thought about discussing it some more and try to get to her real feelings but I knew she was trying to give me an easy way out so I just nodded.

"You'll have a beautiful baby," I said.

"Yeah..." she responded as a tiny smile appeared on her face.

I arrived home just past noon hoping that Clarence would be gone and was surprised to find the house empty. The place was neat, providing no clue about her whereabouts but when I checked the garage and found her car, I suspected she left with the biker. I decided not to call her for the time being and unpacked her bag I had brought home from Falcon's house making sure to place her birth control pills on top of the stack. When she hadn't arrived by sundown, I tried her phone but there was no answer, and after another hour had elapsed, I was just about to call DeAnne to see if she knew anything when car lights filled the front windows. Moving to the door, I peered out and spotted Chris emerging from the back seat of a taxi dressed provocatively in small, tight shorts and a cropped halter top that left most of her tummy exposed. She had on heels and struggled to make it the short distance across the lawn looking up with a strange expression when I opened the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked and as she brushed past me, I took in the strong aroma of cigarette smoke and sex.

"Fine," she declared nervously as she made for the bedroom.

"Where were you?" I asked even though I knew the likely answer.

"With Clarence...doing what you wanted," she replied with a definite edge in her voice.

After the previous encounters, she had shown some embarrassment but never irritation or anger which made me wonder if something bad had occurred. As I considered how to respond, she moved towards the bathroom and when I followed, she gave me a strange look for a moment, sighed, and then started to remove her clothes. She started with her top and I wasn't at all surprised to see her breasts covered in marks. It also allowed her new tattoo to completely show and I could see that it had started to scab. I wondered how she would view the thing now that she was back in the safety of her home but she had surprised me before with her acceptance of the first one.

Once more, she glanced at me and then began to push the shorts over her slender hips and when her pussy came into view, the damage stunned me. She wore no panties and her entire pelvic area had bruising. Further, her normally dainty labia appeared raw and distended, and to top it off, her opening still showed wetness as if the biker had fucked her and then immediately put her in the cab.

"Chris..." I said sympathetically.

"Yes, I got traded and used while you made love to your girlfriend," she responded.

Deciding it might be best to give her some space, I left her in the bathroom and moved to the living room where I waited until she appeared almost an hour later. Her movement made it clear she had lingering pain between her legs and without speaking, she went to the kitchen and poured some wine.

"Do you feel like talking?" I asked when she joined me.

"Tell me what you did with DeAnne," she demanded.

"I don't know...we had sex and went out some," I replied, suddenly feeling guilty about how much effort I put into making her feel special.

"She was dressed up. Where did you go?" she pushed, and before I could answer, she asked, "Are you in love with her?"

"No, of course not," I declared, but experienced an awkward surge in my body as I thought about the affection I felt for her.

"I'm not sure..." she responded.

Almost a minute of silence ensued before I asked, "Have you been seeing Vince? Having an affair?"

Although she tried hard, her body language gave her away and after taking a deep breath, she answered, "Yes."

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied in a low voice, and then after a short pause, she continued with, "I don't know...then he told me you were going to the strip club to see DeAnne."

"I didn't sleep with her," I clarified.

"You wanted to," she responded.

That ended the exchange and for the next few minutes, we sat in silence. Finally, I rose and took her glass to get a refill along with one for me and when I returned, I joined her on the sofa.

"I think you're in love with Vince," I stated.

"No...no, it's not ...not like that," she whispered.

"How many times?" I asked.

"Five I think," she answered with no hesitation.

"That's a lot," I replied and even though her deceit angered me, I managed to temper my emotions by recalling my interactions with DeAnne.

"I know," she agreed.

"What happened at the rally? How did you end up back here with that guy?" I asked even though I thought I knew most of the story.

"We were there and then Vince's girlfriend showed up and started to create a scene. At first, Falcon kept her under control but something came up where he needed to go so, he told Clarence to bring me home," she answered confirming my understanding.

"Did he tell him he could have you?" I asked, unable to hold back.

"Fuck you...and as a matter of fact, yes, he did," she replied angrily.

"Did you leave with him? Where did you go?" I pushed wanting to complete the picture.

"His trailer...last night. He needed to feed his dogs," she explained.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked recalling her damaged body.

"He was rough," she answered without elaborating.

We retreated into another silence that I finally broke when I asked, "What now?"

I intentionally made the question open-ended and half expected for her to bring up the subject of divorce but she looked at me with a strange expression for a time before responding, "I don't want you with her...DeAnne. You're too close."

It was an odd response and my mind rapidly thought through the potential meanings which led me to, "And Vince? The bikers?"

"No...no more," she replied.

With that, I took her hand and led her to bed. We got under the covers and moved close but refrained from any sensual touching. My mind was much too clouded to engage in lovemaking. Instead, I stared at the ceiling trying to piece together the bizarre chain of events that led to this moment. Minutes passed and I could tell my wife wasn't asleep. I suspected that she was dealing with her tumultuous thoughts just like me.

"You have a new tattoo," I blurted out when my thoughts went to the markings.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did they force you?" I asked.

Several seconds went by before she responded, "No."

Suddenly, a wave of emotion hit me and I stupidly blurted out, "You loved every minute of it...all the sex, so I don't want to hear how you are the victim in this."