All Comments on 'The Safe Girl Ch. 03'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
OH..WOW!!!!

Hooked...addicted...need another "FIX"...soon please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
brilliant

Just brilliant!! Please don't keep us hanging to long. Love this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

It just leaves you wanting more!!

It's one of the best stories I have read on the site, so descriptive and emotional you feel like you are in the same room watching the story unfold.

Can't wait for the next instalment, really something special!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

It is a really excellent story. You have captured the essence of a professor falling in love with a lovely young woman and trying his best to analyze his way out of it. We all know it is doomed, well the avoiding falling in love part of things at least. I do think the old plot device of her getting into an accident on the way home is a bit worn. On the other hand having her kidnapped by terrorists is just a little over the top also. I don't mean to ignore Jessica here; as a character she is absolutely perfect, perhaps too much so. Where are women like this, the ones I meet are just lacking a few things, well maybe more than a few to be honest. Don't make us wait too long for the final chapter, there is so little to read on these pages lately.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
it just keeps getting better

great again and please next chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
where is the button for 6 stars?!

by page two I was thinking this is SO HOT!

but than came page three... almost there but missed!

please make her be OK, they need a happy end, and you need to start thinking on the next series you'll get us addicted to

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anxious for the next chapter

I think this is the first time I've fallen in love with the characters of a story on this site. Beautiful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please submit the next part sooner...

Just can't wait! You have us hooked, now please give us a happy ending...

Also, I like your writing style very much. How you have us engrossed in the storyline and then write something humorous or out of context or just plain silly and make us laugh out loud. You know, "The Martian" by Andy Weir is one of my favorite books because of similar kind of writing.

~MDEA

Jules466Jules466over 7 years ago
Brilliant!

Sooo good! I'm so glad I stuck around for this story. Your writing is impeccable! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omfg

You have no fucking clue how powerful this was.

"She would have loved you"

Ffs man, that was really really well done. If you ever come across writings similar to that, know that it was inspired from here. Wow

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
in the dictionary, the definition of cliff hanger

has a link to this chapter of this story.

this was soooo well written.

can't wait to see what is at the bottom of the unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The exchange about what Diane would have loved about Jess is maybe the best writing I’ve seen on this site. And it’s the best part of this story. Really expertly done. Thank you for this.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
Yeah , Well,

You sure sucked me in!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories