All Comments on 'The Safe Girl'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Beautifully written I cannot wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue ...

Many ways to proceed ... Please do.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 7 years ago
Next Chapter

I can see several possibilities coming. Can't wait or the next chapter

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Very nice, definitely continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I don't usually grade a story and very seldom do I comment. I gave you a 5 for several good reasons. This story has many cute and even funny passages. It is believable. You don't drone on and on. For example, when you wrote about Jess going to look at the room for rent, you skipped the looking and went right to when she moved in. I hate stories with 15 chapters. How about you give us another 2 or maybe 3? I'd love that! Now, I am going to read your other submissions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

I am really enjoying the way this is written...please keep up the good work!! m

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Shaping up well.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 7 years ago
Great Job

Please continue,you have me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really enjoyed your beginnings of a love story and your characterizations. Please continue soonest! Thank you with a 5. jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just excellent!

This is a true love story and is heartmelting. I meant to give this a 5 because the story is outstanding. But the stars only allowed a 1,2 yet it deserved a 5. I recommend this for anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Start

You've set the scene very nicely. I like your style and humor. Please keep this going!

Thanks,

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Great 1st chapter.

I'm looking forward to a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Relax....

You need to calm down and not worry so much about the age difference. Or your protagonist does. Last year, I was in a wonderful relationship with a beautiful woman 25 years my junior. (For what it's worth, she's a yoga instructor and has soft skin and a gorgeous ass.) Her love and sensuality helped me get over losing my wife of 20+ years to suicide three years ago. So do you see why I'm enjoying this story so far? Let it happen between Jess and Lane, and stop worrying about the age gap. (Oh, and my lover was also my former student....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one writer to another

I really like the story, but I feel that the details in some places get a little heavy handed. Leave a little more to the readers own imagination. Remember the purpose of writing is to convey a story and spark the reader into his/her own fantasy. That being said however I think that this is really good and I will be waiting for the next chapter. Thanks RJ.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

hope to read more soon.

CallMeABritCallMeABritover 7 years ago
I admire writers who craft subtle personal ...

... interactions as here. I have done writing but of an entirely different kind. I could not in a month of Sundays, and Saturdays, and .... conjure up anything like this. More please of this, a little of Jess's (happy) upbringing and how she relates to this professor? Thanks for a great read. I created my name to give an occasional comment not because I ever intend to post stories but because I feel 'anonymous' comments somehow mean less (just my opinion! ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start!

Your attention to character development is appreciated! Carry on!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Really into this one!

The tone and interplay between the two of them...the slow seduction...like the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good on so many levels!

Really funny, really touching and totally likable characters!

darvon86darvon86over 7 years ago

I really enjoy this story and look forward to the conclusion good job and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really good

I really like this one. The better the build up, the more realistic the characters, then the more exciting is the result.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Love it so far

Wonderfully crafted characters and a very rich dialog between them. Love the building relationship between them, and the mystery behind Diane has me trying to read ahead to hear more. Taking a conscious effort to keep from doing that. Great job and can't wait to read the rest!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
good opening gambit

I am feeling a bit like Jess must. We know there was a Diane, we know she is no longer here, but have no idea why. That, of course, draws the reader to Ch. 02 to learn more. Well played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
584 Followers
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories