The Safe Word is Heart

Story Info
An anthro threesome story.
4.1k words
4.33
2.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven sat on the floor naked, save for the collar around his neck with a chain attached to it. At the other end of the chain was Ray and Ryan, his two fox anthro lovers, who were currently engaged in steamy foreplay on his bed. Their moans fill the room, their muzzles locked together in a hungry kiss that fills the room with a wet sound. Ryan was fondling a breast with one hand while groping her ass with the other, moving it to the base of her tail to get an extra moan from her throat. Meanwhile, she was jerking his 10 inch dick at a slow pace, wanting to tease him as much as possible before they really begin.

Ray had the other end of the short chain attached to a belt she wore for this occasion. Every once in awhile she would step on the slack chain, forcing Steven to bow to them. This was a regular night for the three of them for quite a while now, ever since Steven had admitted to finding the two wayward creatures sexy and attractive to him. They first arrived in the human world over a year ago with no way to get back to their home dimension. Not long after, Steven came across them on his way home from work, offering them a place to stay while they figure things out.

Months go by and the three grew close. The two were eventually able to create a device that would allow them to return but deciding not to, feeling much more at home with Steven then in their dimension. As more time past, Ray and Ryan would sleep together, causing Steven to get so frustrated he admits to wanting to join them. "Took you long enough." Ryan said with a smirk as Ray was busy giving him a blowjob. Ryan had reached for Steven, pulling him into a deep kiss. The fox anthro moved his hand to Steven's ass and squeezed, getting a moan out of him. Once he was close enough, Ray unzipped his pants then pulled out his cock, wrapping her muzzle around the average 6 inch cock with a hunger that spoke volumes of her need for his dick. Since then, the three rarely spent a night apart, exploring each other's bodies and desires which led to this night, where Steven would be their plaything.

"That's right, pet. Bow before your betters." Ray said with an edge to her tone that told Steven how much she was into this. Since arriving Ray had an pep in her step upon discovering that she was stronger then most of the people on earth, including Steven. Being called a weakling back home she would take every advantage to show off her strength to the point that Steven was beginning to take her actions personally. Ryan was the one to clear up the growing misunderstanding. After which Ray apologized non stop until Steven admitted he enjoyed her dominating tendencies. That made her light up with excitement pushing for the two of them to try out D/s role play which Steven agreed without hesitation. The love and respect that grew between them grew to an incredible degree, Ryan had started to feel left out. After admitting this, the three decided on playing together tonight. Which lead to Steven bowing before them at the

"At your whim, Mistress."

"Always, pet." She slips off the bed, the chain positioned along her wet pussy and between her ass cheeks, forcing Steven further into the ground as she takes Ryan's cock into her muzzle, blowing him while grinding along the chain. She bushes her tail along the bowing human's naked back absent minded, sending shivers down his spine, making him raise his back. This also brought up the chain, hitting her sensitive slit, making her moan around the dick in her mouth.

Ryan chuckles while placing a hand on her head, adding encouragement to her bobbing motion. "Sounds like our pet gave you a nice surprise, Ray. Didn't you, boy?" He spoke with a caring tone.

"At your whim, Master."

"Exactly." Ryan leans back and enjoys Ray's blowjob while watching the show below him. While not a big fan of the SM play, his love for Ray and Steven was just too great to deny them their enjoyment. Plus, the perks of being a participant are far too good to say no to. "Alright, babe. Lets get this show started."

"With pleasure, hun." She sucks on his cock one more time while pulling the chain up, dragging the chain through her cunt and Steven across the floor with ease, a clear display of the strength she has. She pulled until Steven went face first into her ass, smothering him while the chain runs against her. The combination of it all bringing her to a strong orgasm, that lasted nearly a minute. The smell of her juices was enough to get Steven harder then he had ever been before. In that minute, she had slipped one of her digits into Ryan's ass, the surprise entrance sent a wave through him that made him blow his load. When the pleasure wave past she lifts her head up off of his dick by raising up on her legs. This granted Steven some slack to his chain, but only for a second as Ray pulls the chain, dragging him between her legs and up to her muzzle. They met each other's eyes as she gently grabs his head, her hand big enough to fit his entire head on, and brings him into a kiss. While passionate, the kiss also allowed her to transfer Ryan's cream to Steven, feeding him their lover's cum. Braking the kiss she smiles at him with a combination of wicked and nice, while petting his head. "Don't swallow yet, my pet. Savour his thick load." So he did. While enjoying being held and petted by Ray, Steven swashed the jizz around his mouth, picking up the nature salt as well as the light taste of sweetness from the strawberries he had eaten prier. After two minutes of this, during which both Ray and Ryan worked to get Ryan ready again, she finally ordered him to enjoy his meal. "Right after you show your Master the mouthful of his cum.". Steven turns to kneel between Ryan's legs, his large cock standing proudly before the man's eyes made Steven momentarily forget their game, overwhelmed by his hunger for the large meat.

"All in good time, pet." Ryan reaches down to get his human lover to look up at him. He let out a short chuckle at seeing Steven shake his head, as though he were in a trance. "Now, show me your meal." Very carefully, Steven leans his head back and opens his mouth, revealing the large pool of anthro cum within. "What a hot sight, you two." His cock bounces, making Ray giggle. "Enjoy my special meal, pet." The order given, Steven closes his mouth and swallows, making it last as long as he could to savour the feel of cum running down his throat. Once he was finished, he opened his mouth again to reveal he had finished all of it.

"At your whim, Master"

The chain rose as Ray stood up behind him, the juices smeared links lightly bump against his face, leaving wet kisses at the places they touch. Ray steps over her pet, dragging her pussy across his scalp, leaving her cum smeared along the way, adding to her excitement. She easily climbs onto Ryan's lap, positioning his cock in the crack of her ass, showing her pet their hot dog. Ryan leans down, putting one of her nipples in his muzzle, sucking it while she looks back at their pet. "Tonight is all about us, pet. I'm gonna ride this fat cock and you're gonna watch. Even help on occasion. But don't worry. If you're a good pet, you'll get a very special reward." With that, she grinds up Ryan's cock until she hovers just above it, displaying the reward should he be a good pet: her wet pussy and his hard cock. Steven's mouth watered until he started drooling.

The two anthros laugh. "You'd think we gave him a gift from God." Ryan comments, grabbing Ray's ass cheeks to spread them, opening her up for Steven's viewing pleasure.

"Even better." She breaths out while turning to him. "A gift from us." With that, she brings her pussy down on the large cock, impaling herself on it. The two humanoid foxes groan and moan in pleasure, filling Steven's senses with their joining bliss. Within seconds, Ray was sliding up and down the entire length, churning their pleasures with slow, steady rises and falls. Up and down. Up and down. In and out. In and out. Steven was panting like a dog, watching his lovers enjoying each other's loving embrace. Longing to join but finding his own pleasure just having the front row seat.

Had enough of the slow burn Ryan takes charge by slamming Ray down onto his cock at the height of her rhythm, hitting her so deep by surprise, she let out a silent scream, her muzzle agape as her fluids leak down, coating his balls before pooling on the bed. Taking his eyes off of his lover for a moment, Ryan caught a glimpse of Steven on the floor, his dick on the cusp of turning purple with his entire focus on the point of they're joining. His own wickedness flares up. "Come pet. Clean my balls." Steven snaps out of his trance.

"At your whim, Master."

Ray recovers from the sudden assault in time to smile at Steven, watching him crawl between Ryan's legs and start licking his balls of her fluids, his nose mere hairs away from touching her pussy. Her tail wags just a little as she rides Ryan, letting more fluids flow down to her pet's eager tongue. While she was working his dick Ryan decides to lay down, enjoying the site of her hot body on his dick and the feel of his balls getting licked. He couldn't help but grin to himself. Ray catches his grin, giving him her full attention, the sound and feel of the chain the only indication of Steven's presence. "Still don't enjoy SM play, hun?" She slides her hands up his stomach, stopping at his chest, still riding him.

"So long as I'm watching it." He grunts while caressing her thighs. "Having minimal involvement is hot as well, not gonna lie." Ray giggles. The three of them continue on for some time, finding very little reason to alternate, even after Ray had three orgasms. Each time she came Ray made sure to get off of Ryan's dick and aim her explosive climax right in Steven's face, covering it in her fluids.

"Don't you dare wipe any of it off!" She ordered after her first one.

"At your whim, Mistress."

Finally after cumming a fifth time, Ryan was ready for a change. He grabs her ass, lifting her off his dick and tossing her to the side of him. Steven was jerked into his ass by this as well, having stood up in his path. He grabs the chain to keep his face pressed against the anthro's ass. He glances back at their pet. "Eat me out, pet."

"At your whim, Master."

His voice was muffled by the ass cheeks. Pressing his face harder into Ryan's ass, Steven sticks out his tongue, doing as he was commanded and eating Ryan out. Ray was giving him a dirty look after being tossed, quickly turning playful as Ryan used the chain to bring her ass to his groin. She gladly presses her rear cheeks against his member, her tail laying over his chest as she grinds his cock. Up to this point, Ryan had only cum once so his cock was also turning purple. He was going to change that. "Get our pet to lube your ass up, hun. I'm done playing around."

"Yes, sir." She says playfully, stepping off the edge of the bed before crouching down so her ass runs against Steven's chest. Ryan still held their chain, keeping it out of their way. "You heard him, pet. Lube up my ass. And if I feel your tongue even brush against my pussy, there will be hell to pay." Steven stops eating out Ryan as a shiver of dread washes over him. The last time she had made due on such a threat he was gagged with a dildo, had to endure brutal CBT, and was locked in the basement with no food for a week. Those were just a few of the things she knew he didn't enjoy.

"At your whim, Mistress."

Both Ray and Ryan could hear the fear in his voice. Moving quickly, Steven bent low, pressing his face in between her cheeks, quickly beginning his tasks. Even though the two people are both fox anthros, he was amazed by how different their butts feel. Ryan has a firm ass with enough cushion to keep it from being boney while his hole was still tight. The biggest thing he would allow was Steven's average dick which was enough for him. Ray on the other had was softer ass with more padding but not what they would consider a fat ass. Drilling his tongue into her hole Steven worked to lube up her ass for the pounding Ryan was going to give her, noting how easily her hole parted for his tongue. He worked with as much vigour as he could muster, paying close attention to avoid her dripping cunt.

Suddenly, his neck was forced down, dragging his chin along her pussy. His eyes widen in horror knowing it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. "Bad pet!" She barks, looking back at him with a hard glare. "What did I say would happen if you touched my pussy?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress! Please! Please, forgive me!" He begs while trying to back away from her, finding no slake from the chain.

"That's on me, Ray." She turns her glare at Ryan who held a guilty look on his muzzle. "I meant to hurry you two along, so I tugged the chain thinking it'll pull him deeper into you. That's my bad."

Ray exhales through her clutch teeth. "Damn it, Ryan." She looks back at Steven with a much softer smile. "I'm sorry for snapping at you--oh no." Her smile flips to a frown upon seeing how distraught Steven was. Abandoning their game, she yanks the chain out of Ryan's hand and picks Steven up into a hug, whispering lovingly into his ear. "Use the safe word, Steven. Use it now, sweetheart. Come on." Steven tries to speak but was hyperventilating too hard to get the word out. The three of them learned early on how oversensitive Steven was. Most of the time he's right with them, enjoying their play as much as Ray and Ryan. But after Ray had snapped at him for failing to properly tie up his cock during an edging session, he couldn't handle it. It took both Ray and Ryan comforting him for an hour till he finally calmed down.

"It wasn't your fault, Steven. It was mine. You did nothing wrong." Ryan adds, placing his hand on the human's back while whispering in his other ear. "Say the word, big guy. You can do it."

"H-h-h-hear--heart!" With that, Steven throws his arms around Ray burying his face into her chest, crying. "I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry, you two!"

Ray holds him tightly, rocking them both while hushing him. "It's okay, it's okay, love. It wasn't your fault." She nuzzles his head as Ryan holds the both of them, continuing to whispering to Steven.

"You were perfect, handsome. Played your part to a tee. Come on, love. Don't dwell on it. Just focus on calming down."

"Not the chain. The role play." He clarified through his crying, the mix of many fluids from his crying plus the residual sexual juices matting up Ray's chest fur. The two humanoids gave him questioning looks. "It was going amazingly. Then I go and kill the mood because I don't have thicker skin."

Ray giggles while kissing Steven on the head. "Don't get hung up on that. It's called 'play' for a reason. It's not very fun when one of us is upset." She shoots a playful glare at Ryan. "If anyone here needs to apologize, it's Ryan and his impatience."

"Yeah, yeah. Says the vixen that came five times while leaving me blue balled. Sadist." They start to laugh which Steven slowly adds his own to it. The three of them sat together laughing for a moment. Steven leans away from Ray to lay against Ryan's chest, receiving another kiss to the forehead from him.

"You two are wa~y too understanding about this."

"That's what partners do best." Ray said while removing his collar. "Besides, Ryan was on the verge of using the safe word anyway, just so I'd stop focusing on our play and finally get him off." Steven leans his head back to look at the other their male lover.

"The thought had crossed my mind." He had admits with a chuckle.

"Well...". Steven said in a seductive way, taking both of them by surprise. He lifts off of Ray's lap, siding his head up Ryan's chest until they were side by side. He then scoots his rear onto his lap, grinding against his teased cock. "...I deserve compensation for your mistake. And you deserve to take out your frustration for going along with our play." The two of them lock eyes as Steven reaches up to caress Ryan's muzzle as he felt up Steven's naked body.

"I'll never get tired of feeling you up, Steve. So smooth...". He rubs his muzzle against Steven's cheek, growling and dry humping the smaller man's rear. Meanwhile, Ray was eating up the sight of her two male partner's reving themselves up. A thought crosses her mind that makes her smirk, sticking a finger into her still wet pussy.

Steven plants kisses along Ryan's chin. "Glad I could provide some variety to your groping feti--sh!" At that moment Ray struck. By inserting her wet digit right into his hole, the insertion taking him by surprise.

"You two better not be getting lost with yourselves you forget about me." Her clawed finger is twice the size of Steven's human fingers and about as thick as his dick. Thanks to her impeccable skill and lubing up first, she was able to insert the moist digit smoothly into him. Once inside, she didn't waste any time playing with his insides, getting him to moan high and loud. "I love it when you moan, babe." She moves up to lick his face, her ample tits and erect nipples pressing hard against his chest. Steven was in the middle of a anthro sandwich and he was loving every second of it. Ray looks at Ryan. "Ready to take him?"

"You need to ask?" In response he grabs hold of Steven's thighs to lift him up till he was hovering over his still wet dick. Steven moans and whimpers like a bitch in heat, making Ray giggle. She removes her finger, allowing Ryan to replace it with his cock with one swift drop. The two of them had fucked like this plenty of times before that he only felt the slightest sharp pain as he takes nearly the entire shaft. The human lover let out a light, throaty groan, reveling in the feeling of the much bigger cock filling him up, claiming the ass as his. As the two take a moment for Steven to breath, Ray made that more difficult when she bent down, slipping his very erect dick into her mouth. After a few seconds of using her tongue mercilessly, combined with the cock in his ass, Steven explodes, his cum quickly filling her mouth before she started to swallow.

"Come on, Ray! Now you're just being cruel!" Ryan whines; throwing restraint to the wind he starts bouncing Steven on his cock. His ass got tighter as he continues to shoot his load down Ray's throat. His balls empty for the moment, she leans back to watch Steven ride their lover's cock, fingering herself while pinching her hard nipples at the sight of the smaller human take such a big dick, moaning all the while. Eventually he snaps out of his ecstasy high to look at her. The sight getting him hard again.

"Ra~~~~y!" He calls out, his bouncing distorting his cry. She looks at him directly. "Lay. Down. On. Be~~~~d!"

She looks down to see his hard dick, understanding what he wants to do. She stops pleasing herself and climbs onto the bed. Once there she spreads her legs while reaching down to spread her pussy lips. "Come and give it to me, boys!" Ryan nods, standing up while carrying Steven towards her. Once they got close, Steven positions her legs over their shoulders while Ryan aims Steven's dick at her entrance. Once they were lined up he steps forward, plunging Steven as deep as he could go into the other anthros inviting cunt. Steven and Ray gasp and moan at the merging. She throws her arms around him, bringing his mouth to one of her nipples which he sucked eagerly, getting another lovely moan out of her. Ryan set the pace by slamming into Steven at a steady rate, hard enough to get that nice clap sound with every thrust.

Steven stops sucking on Ray's nipple to take in the sight of her chest; her soft, pink nipples standing at attention on top of large white mounds, threatening to poke his eye out. Looking up, he smiles at seeing Ray, a big, warm smile on her rather short muzzle. Her ears erratic throughout their lovemaking. And her eyes. Sharp light green orbs in pools of black; they sparkle in the light of the room, holding love and joy within their deep pools. She looks at him, bringing her muzzle to his lips, sharing a kiss that left no doubt about how she felt about him. Braking the kiss she leans her head back, enjoying the ride. Steven, meanwhile traces his eyes along her body, up her arms, to her legs and tail. To him, this humanoid fox was the most beautiful female, human or anthro, he ever had the pleasure of calling his lover.

12