The Safe Word is Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A jolt of pleasure shot through Steven's spine from his asshole by Ryan and his inserted dick. "Enjoying the view, are you?" He looks over his shoulder to see Ryan flash him a toothy grin. The male fox anthro grips his hips tighter before picking up his speed and force, filling the room with three sets of moans. After coming down from the momentary ecstasy the increased pace gave, Steven returns his gaze to the male currently sodomizing him. His arms were solid with power, his resistant was admirable given his blue balls and lust addled mind. The fact he was holding back spoke volumes of the love and concern he held for Steven, bringing a smile to his face and a burning jolt to his butthole. His eyes wonder along the bigger male's arms to his muscular chest and flat, toned stomach that hid beneath his soft, red fur.

He was caught admiring him, indicated by Ryan grabbing him in a hug, holding him tightly against his chest, his pace never slowing. Ray reaches up towards the two, taking hold of both Steven and Ryan's hand leaving them to grab hold of one another's free hand. With their hands linked together, their bodies melded into each other and Ray looking into both of their eyes, they all knew the end was near. To that end, Ryan ups his pace so much Steven begins to fear for his safety. But, before those thoughts could take hold, Ryan drove his dick in one last time, hitting his prostate and starting the chain reaction that brought all three of them to blissful climax.

--------------------------------------

The night was dark and cool, a gentle breeze blowing through the open window, threatening to stir awake anyone not under the covers. A problem for the naked Steven had he not been sandwiched between his two furry partners. Ryan's snoring fills the room as Ray breathed gently, content after the evening's wonderful lovemaking they all shared. Steven had a satisfying smile on his face, his head resting on Ryan's shoulder while Ray lay her head on the his bare chest. Content with the company they kept, Steven, Ray and Ryan all enjoyed a dreamless, deep sleep. After all, with the lives they lived, who could ask for more?

12