The Safe Word is Rudolph

Story Info
Vicky gets to enjoy her kinks.
1.2k words
3.95
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, I worked in a corporate office, in a boring job and the only bright spark was that I sat next to Vicky. She wasn't a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with big tits and an arse you could die for like in so many stories, she was a real person. Brunette, 5'4 or so, about a size 14 with nice enough tits and hardly any arse. But she was fucking funny. We had so much banter and it always ended up with a ton of innuendo.

I had a girlfriend at the time, so Vicky and I kept things purely platonic. But we'd go for lunch every day together, we'd flirt outrageously and eventually, after months and months of this sort of thing, we had quite a big conversation.

We were talking about kinks. We were sat in the park one lunch time eating our lunch. She was in this denim skirt and I kept getting a flash of her white knickers beneath... Anyhow, she proceeds to tell me some of her kinks. One being that she liked the idea of being truly dominated. Dare she say it... she was very embarrassed... but she had a rape fantasy. She explained that the logic side of her mind pushed it away - but she was very submissive and she got wet thinking about being forced.

Months passed I found myself now single, the flirting carried on and soon, it was coming up to Christmas. Loads of people booked leave for the festive period, but I had taken loads of holiday in the summer, so I was working up until Christmas Eve. So was Vicky. All was not lost.

Turns out, it was just us and our boss Daniel left in for the last week before the break. He was quite relaxed and we had extended pub lunches, we left a bit early most days and he told us that on Christmas eve, he was leaving at 2 and we could both do the same.

As the week went on, the pub lunches got more and more booze-filled and one afternoon, Vicky and I were chatting about kinks again and we got back to her domination fantasy. I told her that what she needed was a good friend who could simulate her fantasy. She agreed that it would be good, but she might not be so into it if she knew it was planned. I told her that the element of surprise was the thing that was going to help and she needed a safe word, but no idea of time, place or anything else. I suggested, as it was Christmas that the safe word was Rudolph. We laughed, flirted some more and carried on with our day.

Christmas Eve came and with it, came a very festive Daniel. At 12 on the dot, he opened some bubbles and told us he was leaving by 1 now, and that we could leave by 2. Great, time to go and do some last minute shopping.

As 1pm came around, he left saying his Merry Christmases and whatnot, and left Vicky and I to drink the last of the bubbles and flirt more and more.

This is where I took a very very bold step. Vicky told me she needed the bathroom so off she went. I knew it was totally deserted in our office. Not another soul to be found. I followed her. Waited outside and when I heard the hand-dryer going, I barged in.

I grabbed her, pushed her up against the wall and wrapped my hand around her throat. She looked genuinely scared and for a second, I was worried I had totally mis-read everything. But then her eyes twinkled and I knew what had to be done... "I've got you now, bitch. Months of teasing and now you're mine!" She made to wriggle out of my grip, but I tightened a little on her throat. I said the words that hung in the air: "You can scream all you want, nobody will hear you" - she told me later that she had a small orgasm at those words.

I began to kiss her and she kissed me back - we'd thrown off the role of captor and victim slightly, but I needed to make her have the experience she wanted. I quickly whispered "the safe word is Rudolph" in her ear, she nodded and kissed her again. Then I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her to her knees. I unzipped my fly and pulled out my now throbbing and rock hard cock. I guided it to her lips - she resisted at first, but a sharp slap brought her around. I told her "bite me and I'll hurt you" - she sucked my cock like a pro for a few minutes and then I dragged her to her feet. I pushed her over to the sink and spun her around.

Pulling her skirt up and ripping her tights away as she gasped (I had bought her some replacement tights in my bag, because I had planned the ripping!) I began to feel how soaking wet she was through her knickers. I hissed in her ear as I cupped her cunt "You are soaking, you dirty bitch - you fucking love this don't you?!" And she just nodded.

I slid down her knickers and rolled on a condom, and then guided my cock into her slick pussy. I wasn't going to be kind here. I spanked her arse hard and slammed into her with my full weight. Her arse grinding back towards me as I thrust into her. I used my thumb to invade her arsehole and she moaned in pleasure.

I sped up, pumping faster and harder, calling her names as she bit onto her own arm, muffling her screams. More pace, thrusting harder and deeper before I felt it rising in my balls. I flipped her around, pulled the condom off and covered her face in hot sticky spunk.

As she knelt there, on the floor, dripping in my spunk, mascara running down her face. I threw her a tissue and said "Clean yourself up" and walked out.

I was waiting just outside the door for 10 minutes when she finally came out. We embraced and kissed so deep and hard, and just hugged for what felt like an eternity. She finally looked at me and said "Thank you so much" - we kissed again and later that day we fucked again, but in more a more routine manner.

We stayed in contact over the Christmas break and once we got back to the office in January, we went for lunch and really had a great chat about it all. She told me how she'd had an orgasm at my words and that it was everything she'd dreamed it would be. We hooked up for about 6 months, with Rudolph being our safe word along the way. I managed to 'surprise' her for want of a better word a handful of times after that - once in her flat where I hid under her bed - she was very happy with that one! Eventually, she changed job and moved away - she's in Scotland now and we still see each other now and then. Whenever Christmas comes around and I hear the word Rudolph, I smile a big smile.

Everybody has their kinks. This was Vicky's and I hope you enjoyed my story.