Becoming Hers for Good Ch. 01

Story Info
He meets a dominant and kinky ex-classmate and becomes hers.
12.5k words
4.62
47.4k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
190 Followers

Geoff got fired again.

His boss was a nice guy. Not concerned with the possibility of a tattooed punk with unkempt hair scaring off customers from his gas station. He could even tolerate Geoff casually stealing snacks off the shelves. But he stopped being so forgiving after catching him high on the job.

Nothing new for Geoff, this was already his seventh job since finishing high school a little over a year ago. All his friends left their small town to go to college but he stayed behind, stuck here.

His parents kicked him out of their house as soon as they could, forcing him to get a job so that he could rent an apartment. No time to think about college, not that he had the grades to get anywhere.

Working low effort jobs for minimum wage allowed him to pay for his shitty apartment and still have enough cash to spend on drugs and alcohol. That is, as long as he only ate instant ramen or fast food.

While he wasn't expecting to keep his gas station job for long, getting fired today was quite inconvenient for Geoff. Rent was due in two days and Geoff was three hundred dollars short. He planned to ask his boss for an advance but that plan was bust now.

His landlady made it absolutely clear last time, if he didn't pay exactly on time he would get evicted immediately.

The brief period of sleeping on the street still haunted him. No, he still had enough time to make enough money to placate his landlady or at least pay for a motel before he could find a new place to rent.

Geoff nonchalantly stuffed his denim vest pockets with aspirin and left the local drugstore, on his way to a rave he heard about taking place tonight. He hoped to find some clueless high school kids that he could sell anything, claiming it's drugs.

If he gets lucky, he could maybe score with some girl and get some use out of his apartment while he still can.

As night fell he managed to sneak into the club without having to pay the entrance fee.

Loud noise that passed as music these days blared from the speakers.

Working his natural charm for about two hours managed to make him about seventy dollars selling 'ecstasy'. He even got a nice buzz for free by drinking leftover beer from abandoned tables.

Leaning against a railing while clutching warm lager, Geoff looked for his next potential customer.

Someone bumped into his back.

"Oops, sorry!" Geoff turned around toward the familiar voice.

A girl with light brown hair in a bun, wearing a white blouse and jeans. She was only a few inches shorter than him.

He recognized her, Kate Rivers, his ex-classmate. 'Ms. Perfect' with As in all her subjects. Textbook teacher's pet. He used to make fun of her behind her back, even though she used to let him cheat off of her during biology.

"Oh, Geoff? Hi, how are you doing?" Geoff remembered her bubbly personality and how annoyed it made him.

"Hey, doing-uh, fine. What are you doing here? I wouldn't expect to see you in a place like this." Even though her good looks and academic success made her quite popular in high school, she was always a little detached and kept mostly to herself.

She laughed as if he said something funny. "I'm trying to broaden my horizons. Listen-" She leaned in closer to his ear so she wouldn't have to shout over the music. He could smell her fruity perfume. "-my friend bailed on me. But now that you are here, maybe we could catch up. What do you think?"

Why was she showing interest in him? They haven't been even remotely friendly since elementary school. "Well, I don't know, I'm kind of, uh, working right now."

She laughed for no reason again. "What do you mean? Are you a drug dealer or something?" More laughing.

"Sort of, yeah," he admitted with an awkward smile. For some reason he was having trouble keeping up his rebel-tough guy persona in front of her.

She was no longer laughing. "Oh, I didn't mean to embarrass you." He scratched his head looking for an exit. "Could I maybe buy some from y-"

"What?" he asked with genuine surprise.

"Well, if I buy some from you then we can, talk for a bit, right?"

"Uh, yeah, sure I guess." He pulled out one of the pills and reached out his hand to her.

"What is it exactly? Nothing too strong I hope."

"You'll just get a light buzz, don't worry-"

"Okay." She quickly took the pill and used his beer to gulp it down.

When did she become so carefree? This girl was the class nerd and now she is taking-what she thinks-are illegal drugs and drinking his beer. She didn't seem drunk. Was she just that desperate? Maybe she always had a crush on him?

He realized that he was just staring at her and not saying anything.

"So uh, let's sit down so we can talk," he motioned to a nearby table in a quieter part of the club. "Would you like some water or something?"

She sat down. "Yeah, I'd love a vodka tonic, thank you."

Drinks were not really in his budget but the price of one cocktail probably won't make much of a difference.

"How much was the pill by the way?" she asked.

He charged only ten dollars for the others. How much would she be willing to give him for it? It's not like she could refuse now that she took it.

"Well usually I charge twenty-five, but you get a friend discount so only twenty."

She could definitely afford it, her parents were filthy rich and always took good care of their princess.

"Thanks," she exclaimed and handed him twenty dollars with a smile.

The bartender was surprised to see him ordering a drink after seeing him take abandoned beers all night.

The vodka tonic only cost four dollars. If he wanted to have a chance to pay rent he would still have to sell a lot of pills tonight. He could just ditch Kate and get on with it, but if there was even just a little chance that he could hook up with her, he had to take it.

She was intensely staring into her phone as he handed her the drink. "Here you go. What are you doing here anyway? I mean in town, I thought you went off to college."

He sat down across the table from her and nearly fell. The chair was missing one of its legs.

"Careful, we wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we? Just sit down here," she said as she patted on the chair next to her. He obliged and sat down next to her.

"I did go to college, but I dropped out-" How could she have any troubles at school with her grades? "I decided to have a gap year and figure out what I wanna do with my life, you know? Not just follow the path that everyone else set out for me, I don't want to wake up one day and realize that I haven't been living my own life."

Geoff stared back at her, reevaluating what he thought of her. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I also decided to have a gap year before college. See how things turn out," he lied, trying to impress her.

"With your grades maybe something more like a gap decade or two." She gave him a cheeky smile and took a sip of her drink.

He was taken aback by her comment but decided to let it slide and smiled back.

"And what's your day job? Or do you do 'distribution' full time?" she asked.

He took a big gulp of his stale beer, stalling to come up with something more impressive than the truth. He looked into her emerald eyes, clutching his glass. Fuck it.

"Actually I used to work at the gas station on Somerset road, but I got fired today. That's why I'm here, selling."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! It's their loss." She put her hand on his arm. "They just lost me as a customer." Not that he ever saw here shopping there. "Do you know what you are gonna do next?"

"Not really," Geoff was relieved that she didn't mock him and continued his honesty streak. "I already got fired from most places around town." She sipped her drink. "And before I get to finding a new job I have to get money for rent somewhere fast, or I'll have to sleep on the street again."

He finished his beer with one big gulp. She looked at him inquisitively with her big doe eyes. After a moment of awkwardness he decided to break the silence. "I'm sorry, guess I over-shared a bit. Don't know what got into me."

"Not at all." She slid her hand onto his hand. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Listen if you need a place to stay, you could stay at my house for a couple of weeks." He could hear the pity in her voice and hated it. "My parents are away in Europe so I have the whole place to myself. You wouldn't have to pay me anything-"

"Thanks for the offer, but no." He was sure she just wanted to keep him around because he was more of a failure than her. "I couldn't impose on you like that. I like my independence and-"

"Nonsense. Come on, It'll be fun," she insisted.

She was clearly used to getting her way. Not this time. "Really, thank you, but no. It's better if I manage to keep my current place than having to find a new job and a new place."

"All right." She withdrew her hand from his. "Sorry if I got a little pushy there," she said with an apologetic smile.

"It's cool." He went to take another drink, forgetting his glass was already empty. She didn't seem to notice it though, blankly staring off into the distance. "Could I ask you for a different favor maybe?"

She looked at him. Intrigued. "Shoot."

"Could you maybe lend me some money? I'm only missing a couple hundred for my rent this month. I can get the money, but I need to pay in two days or I get kicked out. I'd pay you back as soon as-"

"Sure, I can do that. How much exactly do you need?" She said with uncharacteristic coldness in her voice.

"About four hundred." She took out her wallet and started counting her money. "Thank you so much! I'll get you the money back in a week, I promise." And just like that his money troubles were about to be over.

"Hmm, I only have two hundred on me. Could you come over to my place tomorrow? I can give you the money then."

"Of course, you still live up on the hill right?" He could remember attending her birthday party way back when.

"Yeah, stop by at like six pm." She put her wallet back in her purse. "I think I'm going to head out, I'm starting to feel the 'buzz'."

"Oh. Okay. You want me to take you home?" Maybe he could still get even luckier.

"No, I can manage." They both stood up. "I'm really glad that I ran into you tonight. See you tomorrow." She went to hug him and he reciprocated. She felt so soft. He resisted the urge to try and kiss her.

"Yeah, me too. Bye. Tomorrow." He stood there and watched her disappear into the crowd, heading for the exit.

He took out the nearly hundred dollars he made today and headed towards the bar. Now that his money troubles were solved he could have some fun.


THE NEXT DAY

Geoff's bicycle stopped in front of a massive iron gate that led to an enormous mansion. Sleek design, built from polished concrete and glass.

He rang the bell, the gate started opening almost right away. Geoff parked his bike on the driveway and approached the main door. Before he could knock the door opened, revealing Kate.

She looked out of breath and sweaty all over, her hair in a messy ponytail. She must have been exercising just now. Her fit body on display in a loose white crop top with tight black shorts.

"Hi there, I was beginning to think you wouldn't show," she said.

It was a little after seven pm. Last night got a little wild and Geoff overslept.

"Sorry, I lost track of time," he gave her an apologetic smile. "Can I come in?"

"Please do," she smiled and stepped out of the way.

The inside was furnished in a minimalistic style except for obscure postmodern paintings hanging on the tall walls.

The door closed behind Geoff and Kate went further into the house. He followed her into what he assumed to be the living room. She sat down on a leather couch and looked at him. Taking the cue he sat right next to her.

"So, there's the money," she pointed to an envelope on the coffee table. "But I was thinking, maybe, we could hang out a bit? I get real lonely, all by myself in here."

He slid the envelope across the table and put it in his back pocket. "Sure I don't have anywhere better to be."

She took the remote and started to browse channels on the TV.

"Listen, I just wanna thank you again for helping me out. I'll have the money back in a few days. I promise."

She stopped switching channels and put down the remote. "It's alright, no pressure. I'm just glad I can help out a friend," she caressed his hand.

He looked away from the TV at her. The underside of her breasts was showing. His eyes traced up at her body to her face. She was staring right at him. When their eyes met he looked away, blushing. She snickered.

"Oh, uh-I love this show. Did you know they only made it beca-"

She let go of his hand and turned his face toward her. Kate looked into Geoff's startled eyes and gave him a passionate kiss. She retreated after and waited for his reaction.

They both paused for a moment. Kate began blushing. Geoff leaned in and kissed her back.

She smiled and pounced on him, continuing to kiss him. Her hands held his face so that it couldn't escape the assault of her lips.

With one hand he moved her body closer, and fondled her breast with the other. As he gently squeezed she moaned into his mouth.

Her left hand slid down to his trousers. She massaged his hardening dick through the fabric.

They parted lips, he picked her up and set her down, with her back on the couch and him on top of her. He shifted onto his knees and lowered his pants to his knees.

She took off her shorts, almost kicking him in the face accidentally in the process. He pulled out a condom from his wallet, opened it up and put it on.

Leaning back on top of her he resumed their kissing. One of his hands again firmly pressed on her breasts, he used the other to maneuver himself into her.

She gasped as his dick entered her.

Their hips began slowly pounding into each other.

Her hands sneaked under his shirt and she raked her nails across his back, leaving faint scratch marks.

He took her wrists and pinned them above her head, kissing up her neck at the same time, trying to take things slow, afraid of being too forceful.

She cried out "Harder!" in between her moans. He obliged and slammed into her. Setting a swift pace.

The leather couch, covered in their sweat, creaked as they shifted their weight around.

He didn't manage to last very long and slumped on the cushions next to her, spent. Her moans died down, replaced by heavy breathing.

They lay there next to each other on the couch. Her hand under his shirt caressing his chest. His mind began to wonder about what happened, about the two of them.

He got up, straightened his shirt and pulled his pants up.

"You're leaving?" she asked, frustrated.

"Yeah-sorry. I'd love to hang out some more but I have to go pay my landlady, and I need to wake up early tomorrow. I'm looking for a new job after all," he knew these reasons were bullshit, he could pay his rent tomorrow and had plenty of time to get a job.

"O-Okay. I understand." She shifted forward to reach the coffee table and picked up a pen.

He checked his pockets to make sure he didn't lose anything. She got up and took his hand and wrote her number on his wrist. "Call me."

"Of course, I will." He took her hand and kissed it.


THE NEXT DAY

Geoff was sitting on a bench at the local mall, right across from the florist's. With his rent paid off he still had some extra cash.

He looked at his hand, the ink still clearly displayed Kate's number. He took out his phone and punched in the number, but then, hesitated.

It's not that he didn't enjoy his time with her, quite the opposite. However, he was enjoying just cruising through life with minimal effort, and going steady with Kate just didn't fit that. He didn't want to just lead her on and abandon her either.

He couldn't decide and instead of calling her he just saved her number in his phone.

He stared at the flowers on display. A happy couple holding hands left the shop, they embraced and kissed. He looked to the bench next to his. A dirty vagrant sleeping, using newspapers as covers.

Fuck it. He got up and started walking towards the florist's. After a couple steps someone bumped into him from the side.

"Hey! Watch where you're going," Geoff turned toward the familiar voice. It was Bill Haxley, another ex-classmate of Geoff's.

"Geoff? How's it going man? Long time no see."

Bill was about half a foot taller than Geoff. He could be described as a jock in high-school, except he lacked any of the popularity usually associated with the role. He was abrasive and arrogant, but Geoff was never picky about his friends.

Geoff smiled, genuinely happy to see his friend. "What's up? Nice to see you. I thought you were away at college."

"Ah you know, just back in town for a couple days to visit the family." Bill looked around as if he was being followed. "Hey, could you hook me up with some weed maybe, like old times?"

"Sure, I can get my hands on a little something for you. The prices went up since high school though."

"Thanks man, you're a lifesaver." Bill looked to his side at Geoff's destination. "You buyin' flowers? You-" He could see the realization on Bill's face appear. "Wait, did you get yourself a girl?"

"Something like that." Geoff scratched his head, wondering why he felt embarrassed about it. "I'm trying to anyways."

"Yeah man, chicks go crazy for flowers, she hot?"

He considered telling Bill it's Kate Rivers but decided against it. "Yeah, she is."

"Nice," Bill chuckled. "Listen man, I know of a baller house party tonight. That's what I need the weed for. Wanna come with, like the old times?"

He already set his mind on going to Kate's tonight. Hanging out with Bill again sounded good too though. Kate wasn't exactly much of a party girl. It could be his last chance to party in a long while. He could just call Kate later. "Sure. Where's it at?"

Bill clapped his hands. "You aren't gonna regret this bro."


THREE WEEKS LATER

Geoff woke up on the floor in a strange living room.

He struggled to remember how he got here but pieced together that he must have had a little too much to drink and didn't manage to get home before passing out.

Walking to the kitchen to get some water he had to be careful to not step on the other passed out party goers.

He poured himself a glass and re-hydrated himself.

He couldn't believe he passed out, that hasn't happened to him in a long time. Last night's events were still hazy. He checked his pocket and found 40$, an okay haul.

After failing to find any acceptable job, Geoff decided to become a drug dealer full time. Instead of aspirin he sold weed and alcohol to underage kids.

He wasn't rolling in money, but he was happy with the effort-to-pay ratio. He saved up enough money for next months rent and some extra, hidden under his mattress. His own little treasure.

He hardly ever thought about Kate anymore. Deciding to keep on living on his own. Making ends meet day-to-day with no commitments. Being content with the occasional one-night stand. Not that there were many.

He never paid her back the money he owed. She was rich anyway, he thought.

The morning serenity was broken by his phone buzzing in his back pocket. He set his drink down and checked his phone. It was his landlady.

He checked the time. It was 5:41. He still had almost a week to pay his rent so what could she want? He stepped out into the backyard through the door in the kitchen so he wouldn't wake anyone up and answered the call.

"Good morning Miss Tannenbaum. What do you need?"

"Geoffrey, you didn't happen to leave your stove on or something?" He hated when she called him Geoffrey, only his mother ever called him that.

"No, I hardly ever use it, I mostly just microwave food. Why? Is there some issue with the bill or something?"

slameks
slameks
190 Followers