The Saga of Kurt and Kim Pt. 04

Story Info
Kurt splits from Kim and finds a therapist.
6.1k words
4.7
3.3k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers

Kurt was in a fragile state when he met Kim. Newly-divorced, he was lonely and starved for good sex. He found it with Kim - and he found out things he didn't like about himself. Part 4 of 4. All characters are adults over 18

-------------------------------------

"Today you're going to talk about the way your relationship with Kim ended, is that right?" Dr. O'Connor said.

"I guess so," I said. "It's not something I like thinking about. I've never talked about this with anyone."

"That's what therapists are for," she said. "It's well known that when we have unresolved feelings about conflicts in our life, the simple act of telling another person is beneficial. Just tell the truth. It's why you're here."

------------------------------------------

I've mentioned that I stayed in the relationship with Kim longer than I should have just because the sex was so great. It was wonderful being with a woman who'd do anything I wanted. I loved being able to excite her more than her (many) previous boyfriends. I kept making Kim do new and different things, including a few she resisted. Bondage. Degradation. Role playing. And, of course, whipping. One by one, Kim became a fan of practices she never imagined she'd do.

But I always knew that Kim and I didn't belong together, and that caused friction that grew and grew as the months passed. She wanted me to move in and make a long-term commitment. Since I was a newly-divorced guy when I met Kim, I felt that I needed to date several different women before I settled down with anyone. I tried to have honest conversations about it, but Kim always got so mad we never made much progress.

"You can never date other women!" she insisted angrily. "Just stop thinking that way! I'm all the woman you need!" She seemed unable to imagine that my opinion mattered. When we had these arguments I'd just shake my head, give her a hard fucking, and put off making a decision about our future.

The whole conflict came to a head one weekend when Kim went to a professional conference in Philadelphia. I already knew that Kim's ex-boyfriend Randy lived there. She'd had an ugly affair with Randy that almost destroyed his marriage, and caused Randy's wife to demand that he move to a city far away from Kim. I knew Kim still had feelings for Randy, and I suspected she might hook up with him while she was away.

I honestly didn't care that much. I was beginning to make preparations to start dating other women; I planned to tell Kim I was leaving after she came back from Philadelphia. But even though I suspected she'd hook up with Randy, I thought it would be very hypocritical of her after she'd been so insistent that I couldn't see other women.

When I picked Kim up at the airport I didn't want to know if she'd been with Randy or not. I'd worked so hard to make Kim understand that I hated hearing about her having sex with other guys that I was confident she'd keep it secret.

"How was Philadelphia?" I asked as we drove away from the airport. You can guess what happened.

"I have to be honest with you," she said. "I slept with Randy."

I can't believe this fucking slut, I thought to herself. For weeks, she's been forbidding me to see other women. Then, as soon as she gets a chance, she fucks another guy! @#$!

The ride home was tense. Kim could tell I was seething. Why did Kim blurt that out? Why didn't she care that I'd repeatedly told her to stop telling me about sex with other guys? Kim didn't possess the part of the brain needed for common sense. She was one of those people who felt she could order me to follow all kinds of rules, but she never believed those rules applied to her.

She was very quiet as I carried her luggage into the house. "Go upstairs, bitch," I said. Kim looked concerned, but she did as I said.

"Take off those clothes. All of them," I ordered. She was wearing a bra and panties, which violated my orders about always skipping underwear. I guess she decided she could do whatever she wanted while she was out of town. Forbidding her to use underwear was just a fun little sex game we played together. But at that moment, it seemed like it was more than that.

"Why the fuck are you wearing underwear!?" I yelled. "Take it off! Take it off now!"

Kim looked worried as she stripped off the last of her clothes. Her worried expression grew fearful when she saw me remove my belt. "Get the fuck over here, bitch!" I yelled, grabbing her elbow and pulling her over my knee.

Kim was trembling. "So. You fucked Randy. Let's break this down," I said.

"You sucked his cock, didn't you?" She said nothing, so I whipped her ass hard with my belt.

"Answer me! Did you suck his cock!?"

"Yes Sir!" she said. I whipped her again. The sound of the leather slapping her ass was louder than it had ever been before. Kim winced each time I hit her. This was like no sex game we'd played before.

"Then suck my cock now!" I yelled. "Suck it!" Kim's hands shook as she unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. This was so stimulating that I was half hard before she sucked me between her lips. It didn't take much for her to make my cock painfully hard.

"Did he do this?" I yelled, grabbing her by the ears and thrusting my cock into her mouth. I fucked her face several times before I pulled my cock out and repeated the question. "Did he fuck your face like that!? Did you let him fuck your face!?"

"No Sir!" Kim said. I shoved the head of my cock between her lips and ordered her to get to work. She shoved my cock and far into her mouth as it would go, and she used one hand to jack the part of the shaft that wouldn't fit. As blowjobs go, this was first rate.

I'm not sure why I decided I wanted Kim to deep throat me. She'd tried in the past, but she could never get past the gag reflex. It hadn't bothered me. I was happy that she tried. But at that moment, I wasn't happy about anything, so I grabbed her head in my hands and forced my cock all the way back into her throat.

"Urp!" she said. I knew she wanted to gag, but she couldn't. Her throat was too full of cock.

I enjoyed the feeling for a few seconds, then I pulled my cock out of her mouth again. Kim started coughing as soon as her throat was clear.

"I bet you enjoyed sucking Randy's cock, didn't you? You liked the way it tasted, didn't you, bitch?"

"No!" Kim said. "I didn't like it! It wasn't as good as sucking your cock!"

In a weird way, I believed her. I'd been getting reports from Kim's friends that she was telling everybody I was better in bed than any guy she'd known - and she'd known a lot. We'd had so much success finding better ways to excite her that I didn't doubt that I satisfied her better than anyone, especially that idiot Randy.

"If my cock is better than Randy's, why'd you suck him off!?" I asked, whipping her twice with my belt. "Don't I give you enough sex, bitch!? ANSWER ME!"

"I didn't suck him off! It never got that far!" she said. "You give me plenty of sex! Great sex! I'm sorry, sir! I wanted to know if sex with Randy was as good as I remembered! It wasn't! It's better with you!"

In Kim's mind, this was supposed to make it OK for her to cheat on me. Since she was doing it to prove I'm a better lover, she imagined I would not object. Are you beginning to understand why Kim and I are no longer together?

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs, you filthy fucking bitch!" I yelled, swatting her ass again. "I'm going to fuck all your holes tonight! It's time for me to fuck your dirty pussy!"

She moved quickly, laying down on her back and spreading her legs for me. As you know, ordinary vaginal sex doesn't make Kim climax. I enjoyed it more than her. For Kim, vaginal sex was a form of foreplay that got her excited enough to thoroughly enjoy when I fucked her ass.

"You let Randy fuck your pussy, didn't you?" I said before I began. "You let him shove his cock up your pussy as much as he wanted, didn't you?" I shoved my cock all the way up Kim's vagina in one hard thrust. I wasn't even slightly surprised to discover that she was dripping wet. One thing we learned together is that rough treatment aroused her. She loved it when I treated her like a cheap whore. I think she enjoyed imagining that she actually WAS a cheap whore!

Kim didn't answer immediately, so I slapped her face and asked again. "Tell me! Did Randy fuck your pussy!?"

"Yes! Yes yes yes! But it wasn't as good as when you fuck me, Sir! It wasn't as good. I didn't like it."

"How many times did you let him fuck your pussy, bitch?" I yelled.

"Just a couple of times, Sir," she said.

"A couple of times! You fucking whore! You mean to tell me that you didn't enjoy fucking Randy, but you hooked up more than once!?"

Kim looked like she was ready to cry. I had mixed feelings about that. When it came to romance, Kim was the dumbest woman I ever knew. She'd been in relationships with a series of jerks and losers; I finally realized that one reason none of them had ever figured out how to give her a decent orgasm is that none of them tried very hard.

In other ways, she was a smart chick. She had a job with a lot of responsibility, and she was respected in her field. She'd been invited to give a speech at that conference in Philadelphia. Frankly, I wouldn't have been able to stand being with her so long if she'd been nothing but a dumb bimbo. But it was typical that Kim was capable of thinking having sex with Randy was OK because she "only" did it "a couple of times."

Although I was angry, I was also relieved. Kim had done something that resolved a big conflict for us. I'd been telling her I needed to date other women, and she'd been angrily refusing. That argument was officially over. Since she apparently thought it was OK for her to fuck another guy "a couple of times," I would no longer tolerate any resistance to letting me see other women. If she disagreed with that, I'd do it anyway, then whip her ass so hard her grandma would feel it.

I could tell that Kim had mixed feelings about what was happening. She finally realized that fucking Randy had been a dumb idea. But she loved the angry sex we were having. It thrilled Kim when I treated her like the slutty tramp she was. She liked it when I whipped her because I was genuinely angry. She was getting excited despite the fact that I was deliberately ignoring her clit. The vibrator we used during sex was on the bed table, but I made no move to get it. She could tell I was concentrating on my pleasure for a change, and it gave her a masochistic thrill.

I eventually had enough. I pulled out of her pussy so I could fuck her ass a while before I came. My cock had enjoyed having such an energetic time between her legs, but I needed to stop before I accidentally climaxed in her pussy.

I flipped her over. "You let Randy fuck your ass, didn't you, bitch!?" I asked. "You liked that didn't you!?"

"NO!!!" Kim said. "I didn't let him fuck my ass! Never! You're the only man who's ever done that to me! I would never do that with anyone else!"

Did I believe her? I honestly had no idea. Kim had dated a lot of guys in her life. She'd had sex with so many different guys that it bothered me. I think men and women should have the same freedom to enjoy sexual relationships, but I also believe that promiscuity is a thing. The longer I dated Kim, and listened to her stories of her past, the more uncomfortable it made me. I didn't like knowing that the woman I had sex with was a great big slut.

I felt like a fool when I realized that's why my friend at work introduced us. He'd fucked Kim, and he knew she'd fuck me. He knew that since I'd just gotten divorced, I needed some quick sex, and Kim would spread her legs for anybody with a dick.

Was it possible that none of the legion of guys she'd fucked had fucked her ass? The idea seemed far fetched. I suspected that Kim was lying because she knew she was in trouble and she didn't want to make it worse.

But it might have been true. The reason I introduced her to anal sex was that I thought it was worth seeing if it helped her have better orgasms. It might not have happened if I hadn't cared about her problems climaxing. I just didn't know if I should believe her. I still don't.

The one thing I did know was that looking at Kim's tight little ass made me want to whip and fuck it harder than ever before. I got out my belt and began to lay out a pattern of welts that would look nice in a photograph. I whipped her so hard she began to cry out in pain. In the past she often winched and moaned, but I was hitting her harder this time, so I wasn't surprised when she started making more noise than usual.

After I finished, I tossed the belt aside. It was time for the conclusion to this sexual matinee. I lubed up her ass, added some to my cock, and shoved it all the way in. Kim and I had been enjoying anal sex for so long that there was barely any pain anymore. But that was only because I was always slow and gentle with her. There was still a little pain - and that's the way Kim liked it - but I always did it in a way that made her as comfortable as possible.

That's not what happened this time. I had no interest in Kim's comfort when I thrust my cock balls-deep into her butt. "Kurt! Be careful!" she cried out. I could hear the sound of pain in her voice, but I didn't care. Deal with it, bitch, I thought to myself. I hope you can't sit down for a week!

As you know, Kim and I always have anal sex lying on our sides in the spoon position. That makes it easy for her to hold her vibrator against her clit. That didn't happen this time. I pinned her face-down on the mattress as I pounded her ass with my cock. She tried to reach for her vibrator, but it was too far away.

At that moment, I didn't care if Kim ever had another orgasm. It would have been fine with me if Kim returned to the non-orgasmic status she had when I met her. All I wanted to do was enjoy myself as much as possible. The fact that this might be the last time we had sex didn't bother me. I took my time, thrusting deep, as I enjoyed Kim's tight little butthole. She had a sweet pussy that I never tired of fucking, but there was nothing like the pleasure I felt sliding in and out of her tight rear passage. It felt liberating to feel free to hammer into her as fast and hard as I wanted.

I was getting ready to cum when something unexpected happened. Kim climaxed. It wasn't a big orgasm, and it didn't last very long, but it was special nonetheless. It was the very first time in Kim's life that she had a climax without clitoral stimulation. This bitch must really love pain, I thought to myself. A lot of girls love degradation during role play. Kim loves the real thing.

Her ass was still throbbing weakly when I began to climax. In my experience, most women enjoy the way it feels to be filled with cum. Kim enjoyed it more than any other girl I've known, and she especially enjoyed how it felt when I filled her ass. She began moaning as I came and came. I kept thrusting until I was completely drained of cum. It was so satisfying that my cock started getting soft immediately, and I slipped wetly from inside her.

Like always, Kim remained face-down in bed, her limbs motionless and spread eagled. The only thing different was the pattern of welts on her ass. They were usually pink. These welts were red. It was easy to see that I'd whipped her harder than ever before. I wanted to record the moment, so I took several snapshots. I'm sure she heard the sounds of my phone's shutter, but she didn't react. Once again, Kim was all fucked out.

I put on my robe and went to the kitchen to pour myself a big glass of scotch. I felt an odd mix of emotions. I was pissed that Kim talked about fucking Randy during our drive home from the airport. It was just more evidence that she thought she didn't have to follow the rules she imposed on me. But mainly I was relieved. There was no way I'd continue to honor her request that I remain exclusive to her.

I'd known from the beginning that our relationship was temporary. That wasn't the way she wanted it, but what she wanted no longer mattered. If she could fuck other guys, I could fuck other women. Period. If she had a problem with that, I was fine with the idea of never seeing her again.

"How does your ass feel, bitch?" I asked when I went back upstairs to Kim's bedroom. "It stings. A lot," Kim said, wincing. "You whipped me too hard."

"I'm pretty sure I didn't whip you hard enough," I replied.

"I'm sorry I fucked Randy," Kim said.

"No you aren't," I said. "When you told me you were going to Philadelphia, I knew you'd fuck him. You think I need to be faithful to you, but you don't think you need to be faithful to me. I'm glad we cleared that up. From now on, what I do with other women is none of your business."

"Kurt . . . please," Kim said. "I won't do it again. I promise."

"You can do whatever you want. I don't give a damn," I said. "If you have a problem with me seeing other women, there's no reason we can't split up right now."

She gave me a sad, pathetic look. For a second I thought she might be about to cry. But that didn't happen. Kim had somehow imagined she could fuck Randy, admit it, and not face consequences. The stinging pain in her ass made it clear that she'd miscalculated. Although I would always be mad that she fucked Randy, I was genuinely relieved that Kim's actions had resolved the biggest conflict in our relationship.

That doesn't mean she accepted it. For days, Kim implored me to reconsider. She seemed to think that if she asked for something often enough, she'd eventually get the answer she wanted. It had worked on me in the past, but not this time.

I got so tired of hearing her beg that I stopped answering her calls for a few days. She left long, mournful messages begging me to reconsider. I was unmoved. Kim finally suggested that we have a "friends with benefits" relationship.

I agreed. It seemed logical, right? Although every other part of our relationship was a disaster, we were great together sexually. I loved the way Kim's submission matched my dominance. Stupidly, I imagined that we could have the kind of consensual, open relationship that lots of people enjoyed.

After all we'd been through together, I should have known it wouldn't work.

I signed up for a dating app and created a profile that seemed honest. Mainly. I didn't mention being in an open relationship. I felt that if I met someone I liked enough to want to be exclusive with, I'd just break up with Kim. Until then, I thought I could enjoy sex with Kim while dating other women. I imagined that I might even find someone who accepted the idea of non-exclusivity, and I might have satisfying relationships with two women at the same time. You read about that kind of thing all the time.

One particularly enticing woman on the dating app contacted me. Her name was Joyce She was smart, beautiful, sophisticated, and very funny. We went out on two dates, and things went extremely well. After dating Kim, meeting a woman who was both sexy and sensible felt like a major upgrade. I began thinking it might be time to say goodbye to Kim, but I kept believing it was something I could do after we had sex "just one more time." Dumb. Dumb dumb dumb.

After one of our sexual "matinees" I stayed in bed to take a little nap. It was something I did a lot with Kim; intense sex is the best sleeping aid I've ever used. Kim slipped out of bed, found my pants, and got my cell phone. I'd stupidly shared my password at a time when I wanted her to have access to my account with the New York Times, which was running a series of stories about the corporation that employed Kim. I'd foolishly forgotten to change the password after the series was over.

KurtV
KurtV
59 Followers
12