The Saga of Tallia the Unwilling Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah!" she laughed, sword in hand, naked and gasping for air, shining with sweat and wild with the thrill of still drawing breath. "Demons can't dance!"

***

Tallia reunited with her two companions and they hugged her fiercely, amazed at her survival. The Amazon smiled and even for a moment forgot all her troubles, simply glad for more moments amongst the living. But again, they dared not linger. The three fled from the wreckage of the collapsed hall, afraid both that the thing might somehow not actually be dead and could in time dig itself out but also of the tremendous noise that echoed across the abandoned city of Gaelynglas. If other horrors and guardians stalked this grand wreck, then surely that colossal din would draw them. Their progress was slowed only by Mela's injury. The shard of stone was imbedded deep and painfully in the join between her left collar and shoulder.

Finally, they found a likely looking building that looked remarkably intact. Mela, through in some pain, read a cluster of runes about its small stone portal that marked it as the House of Cathal.

"A minor noble house of old," said the sidhe with a grunt, "famed for its brave warriors."

Tallia went first, sword in hand, creeping in through a side portal. She found the house not only abandoned, but still furnished. Clearly all the portable valuables had been taken in some sort of hasty ancient exodus, but the larger furnishings had been left behind. She found chairs and tables made of marble equally as decorative as the walls. There were even intact beds with stone heads, feet and frames.

But the true prize came when they opened a large marble wardrobe in an upper chamber. The stone chest itself was of remarkable craftsmanship. It was made of delicately graven mirror polished dark blue stone. It would have been a great treasure if there was any way to move it. But its true treasure lay inside for it was full of silken sheets and clothing that looked as if they had been cleaned and put away only the day before.

"There is an enchantment of preservation on the wardrobe," said Mela in pained amazement. "That's the only explanation for the fine condition of this raiment."

"Don't trouble yourself about that," urged Liandra, "you must sit and rest." Liandra tended the sidhe's wound and drew forth a three inch long needle of stone. She used her store of water to cleanse the wound. Then she sacrificed a sash of silk from the wardrobe to make a bandage and wrap. "I wish I could do more," she said, "but I have no medicine. If only Arion hadn't stole my bag! I have an herbal tincture perfect for such wounds."

As soon as Tallia completed her patrol of the entire structure, she joined the pair, seeing Liandra in the midst of her healing ministrations. "Perhaps you should take the last draught of that wine," suggested the Amazon.

"No, no. I'm fine. I've suffered worse. I just need some food, water and rest and I'll be fine," said Mela.

"This is a fine camp," said the Amazon. "This house is a stone fortress of a sort. There is only one set of stairs up to this level and I can see no sign of visitation for many long years. We should be as safe here as anywhere in this city."

Mela nodded. She relaxed as Liandra finished dressing her wound.

Liandra, though did not relax and instead began to unpack the wardrobe. She pulled out wonder after wonder. After days of stumbling about in either nothing or cobbled together repurposed beast-man bedding, this collection of garments was a most welcome find. This must have been some noble woman's treasured wardrobe that she was somehow forced to abandon in the upheaval of this city's last days. Almost everything was made of a sort of silk that Liandra had never seen before. The weave was tight and strong. The cloth seemed almost like a liquid rainbow woven into a soft fabric.

There were shirts and tunics, robes and sashes, pants and skirts. And the colors! The collection favored dark blues -- azure, lapis, cobalt and royal. But it also ranged afield into purples, crimsons, teals and even the rare deep green. Of interest, though wildly impractical for their needs at present, was also a great collection of sidhe lingerie.

Liandra and Mela, of course, had the easiest time of it. Virtually everything fit them. Mela was particularly fortunate, being obviously almost the same build as whatever noblewoman had once laid claim to this wardrobe long ago. Liandra was generally too buxom for the upper garments though she found a dark green bustier that miraculously fit her perfectly. She immediately loved it and claimed it as her own. And Tallia had to admit, it favored her greatly.

Tallia was trickier. She was clearly far taller and wider than the original owner. But she did manage to find a cerulean silk outer robe that could serve as a tunic. No doubt on the sidhe lady it had hung down to her ankles. On the Amazon, it made it only to mid-thigh.

But the true treasure was only discovered at the bottom the wardrobe, once everything else was unpacked by Liandra. That is where they discovered the shoes. Most were ridiculously impractical. Some even made Liandra laugh at their ludicrous tall heels. She tossed one to Tallia. "What do you think of this, oh Goddess of War?" said the priestess with a giggle.

"This," said Talllia inspecting the bizarre footware with heels more than a hand tall and narrowing down to dagger points, "is not a shoe. This is a weapon."

"That is one of the formal high-heeled sandals of the sidhe courts," explained Mela. "By ancient tradition, it is considered desirable for sidhe-maidens to be tall and elegant."

"Women walk in these?" asked Liandra amazed.

"With practice, they do not just walk, my dear. They dance!" answered the sidhe.

But alongside these crazy excesses of Summer Court fashion, there were also a collection of practical leather shoes of such fine construction that neither Tallia nor Liandra had ever seen their equal. Liandra found only one pair that truly fit her, but those shoes were an azure leather boot tied with teal laces that went all the way to her knees. They had a durable exterior, but were inside lined with a soft downy fleece. They fit her perfectly and were so comfortable, they instantly became her favorite thing perhaps she had ever owned. "I love them! Lord and Lady of Love, thank you for this treasure!" she proclaimed happily.

Tallia agreed. "Those shoes are perfect for you. And fine enough for an empress!"

"There is an enchantment on them," explained Melaerryn. "Indeed, I think on most of these garments. They will resist almost any harm, save for fire, and last almost forever. I have no doubt that whoever made these was a silk shaper. Just as I can remake metal, some sidhe can... could make magical clothes. It's, alas, a rare gift these days. I know of no living silk shapers even in the Summer Lands."

Mela again had the most fortune. There were a half dozen sets of shoes of various heights in various colors that fit her. Honestly, there were too many here to practically carry away. She picked a fine pair of boots in a gorgeous deep amethyst that went up to her mid-calf.

Only Tallia found no shoes that fit her or indeed that she could even get her feet inside. Instead, Liandra found a pair of sandals with leather soles. Liandra proved enough of a seamstress to length the straps with laces taken from another set of boots. They were soon functional enough for the Amazon to wear them and far more comfortable than nothing. But nowhere near as exquisite as Mela and Liandra's finds.

As Liandra continued to sort through the colorful garb, Tallia secured this camp. There were a couple of windows that she made sure were closed and was pleased to discover that she could bolt them from the inside. There was a sort of fire place, but the Amazon decided not to light it. The flame and smoke felt too much like sending up a signal to the demons and beast-men to come attack.

Finally, contented she had done all she could, she broke out the food -- more of the sidhe cheese. All three of them shared the rations as well as taking deep drinks from their store of water.

"So, what is this damn thing?" said Tallia producing the small rod of true-silver Mela had asked her to hold on. "Is it valuable?"

She tossed it to Mela who traced her fingers along its smooth surface. "It has an enchantment," said Mela concentrating for a moment. "Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Did you find something?" asked Liandra.

"Ah, yes, but it's a bit... well, it's a bit embarrassing actually," said Mela blushing slightly. "You have to understand. For the sidhe of Gaelynglas, magic was a tool they used in their everyday life. It was not a thing to be feared."

"I don't understand," said Tallia, "What is it?"

"I've heard of these but never actually seen one. It is one of the slat an beatha, a rod of life."

"I still don't... what does it actually do, woman?" asked the Amazon with some exasperation.

"It's a sex toy, isn't it!" exclaimed Liandra with a laugh.

Mela simply blushed more and nodded.

"Hah! I knew it!"

"A sex toy?" asked Tallia, "I've heard of those from my days being raised in a brothel. One of the ladies had an ivory tube that she would place bees within and seal them in with wax."

"Oh, that's cruel," said Liandra. "Poor bees!"

Tallia shrugged. She had never given much thought to the welfare of bees. "One day, Marla put it too close to a candle and the wax melted. The bees escaped and they stung the shit out of a client's butt even as he was in mid-hump. He ran out of the brothel stark naked into the street, still screaming and cursing, and being pursued by the vengeful little beasts. The ladies laughed about it for years."

Liandra chuckled. "So, do you put bees in this one?"

"What? No!" said Mela. "You say the words... it has two words inscribed upon it. Can and beo. They mean sing and live."

"Can I see it?" asked Liandra. Mela handed it to the priestess. She spoke clearly, "Can!" The elongated oval rod began to quietly hum and vibrate most vigorously. "Oh," she said surprised. She held it to her hand. "Oh, it feels rather nice!"

"It's supposed... to go... down," said Mela pointing shyly.

"Oh," said the priestess. She immediately and shamelessly placed it between her legs, under her new silk skirt and directly against her equally new silken panties. "Oh! It feels VERY nice."

Mela looked away uncertain what to do about the eager love priestess now using the rod to pleasure herself. She was turning a bright red.

Tallia sat herself right next to the lovely little sidhe sorceress. "Liandra, you wicked woman, you're making poor little Mela uncomfortable. You'll have to excuse her. She's a shameless hussy. Just say the word and I'll make her stop."

"I...no...she's just not... Gods!" was the almost unintelligible gibberish that the shuttering little sidhe managed.

"You don't have to be nervous," said the Amazon. "If you want to tell me something, just say it."

"She's very pretty," said Mela, "but I just hoped my first mortal would be..."

And with that Mela kissed Tallia. And this was not some sort of I-really-feel-we-should-take-this-slow-and-try-being-friends-first sort of kiss. No. This was a full passionate, I-really-hope-you-bend-me-over-and-use-the-unpronounceable-sidhe-sex-toy-on-me-next sort of kiss. With quite a bit of tongue as well.

"I see," said the Amazon at last parting from the kiss. She gave a wicked smile and leaned back, relaxing. "Well, if you want me to be your first mortal partner, I'll have to consider what's being offering. Show me. Strip," she growled playfully.

Mela again blushed, but she had to admit, there was something about being told what to do by the powerful Amazon that ignited her passion. After years of being trapped in a cold, dispassionate and largely sexless relationship with her husband back in the Summer Court, this felt unbelievably new. A warmth spread over her.

She obeyed the Amazon and stripped away her silken garb. Tallia appraised her carefully as item by item she unveiled herself. The lady Melaerryn was a beauty by any standard. The platinum haired sidhe was slight of build but not gaunt or overly thin. She was extraordinarily fit, her entire form was defined and seemed almost inhumanly perfect. Her skin was smooth and unblemished, pale as milk. Her only flaw was the bandaged wound she'd sustained earlier this very day, but it did nothing to detract from her splendor.

Her neck was long and delicate. Her bust was equally slight but wonderfully shaped and her breasts tipped by pert little nipples the color of a blushing red rose. Her bottom was a marvelously firm and statuesque but also as slender as the rest of her frame. And between her legs, there were thin wisps of almost transparent platinum hair that did nothing to conceal her blossoming, magnificently pink pussy.

"Very nice," remarked the Amazon. "Move for me. Dance, beautiful one, and show me what you have to offer."

"Be careful to not reopen the wound," advised Liandra, who by the way still had the rod of life eagerly singing into her sex.

Tallia nodded at the warning. But Mela felt well enough to twirl about and show herself to mighty Tallia. The Amazon smiled and rose from her lounging position, approaching the delicate, swaying sidhe. Tallia shrugged and tossed aside her silken tunic and tossed aside the leather harnesses, until she too stood nude before the sidhe. "And what do you think of me, fair Melaerryn?"

Mela could only gasp. "You are a goddess."

Liandra continued to toy with herself and then stopped her self-pleasuring. "I think you're going to need this more than me." She handed the rod to the Amazon. "Try the other word."

"What does it do?" asked Tallia.

"Who knows?" said the love priestess sporting a wicked smile, though she had already sensed the feelings and desires of the sidhe and had a fair idea.

Tallia held the rod near her own naked sex and spoke, "Beo." She felt then an electric tingling course through her, in particular through her clitoris. The rod then seemed to merge with her, joining with her flesh right at that most sensitive nub. The rod was not quite the right shape -- being more rounded and completely lacking any sort of ridges or reins. It was also still bright silver, taking on the stylized form of a metal phallus. The member though definitely did not feel hard like metal, instead becoming warm and pliant. She could feel it and it seemed to almost spark with magic and life. "Oh, now that's something!"

"It's magic," explained Mela.

"I think it must be," said Tallia. She took a moment. She now sported a cock almost two hands long made of shining metal. She only had the member, nothing below, but still she gave it a curious stroke and found the sensation ever bit as real has her own cock had been back when she was Tallus.

"It... it can ejaculate as well. Usually the so-called cum is an alchemical fluid, a magic aphrodisiac. It rewards both partners with an..." Mela was almost trembling with embarrassment standing naked before the towering Amazon sporting now a magnificent argent phallus.

"An orgasm?" asked the Amazon.

"Yes," said the sidhe. "You just have to will it. It responds, once joined, to your thoughts."

"I see," said the Amazon. "Well, Melaerryn of the Summer Court, Bairn of Eldrassar, I would be happy to use this rod of life upon you. But in order to do that, I'm going to need you to ask for exactly what you want of me."

"What... what I want?"

"Precisely," said Tallia firmly.

"I want to be with you," said Mela meekly.

"Your wish is granted. Here am I, with you," said Tallia, teasing her.

"No, I mean..."

"Yes?"

"I want you to be inside me," said Mela now deep crimson. Tallia was loving this timidness and truth told, Mela seemed to be loving this game as well.

Tallia took her forefinger and licked it lightly. She ran the moistened finger tip across Mela's soft lips. Mela sighed at the touch. Her lips parted gently and the Amazon placed her finger only barely within the sidhe's mouth. Mela began to softly suckle upon the Amazon's finger tips.

Tallia leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Again, your wish is granted. I'm inside you, beautiful."

Mela continued to lick the finger tip of the mighty Tallia. "Oh, I meant, I want your..."

"My what?" probed the Amazon.

"The cock. I want your cock..."

"And where should I put it?"

"In my pussy. I..." Mela was flushed and starting to breathe deeply, lustfully. She still suckled from time to time on Tallia's finger. "Please, I want you to put it in my pussy and show me how goddesses fuck."

"How could I refuse you, beautiful one?"

"I want to be fucked by you and I want to be yours."

"And so you are," growled the Amazon. She swept the slight sorceress off her feet and laid her down on a bed of shining sidhe-silk, as radiant and azure as the sea at sunset. "I will fuck you, fear not, flower of the Summer Court. But first, I starve. Let me sample your nectar."

Tallia spread open the already moistening sex of the willing sidhe. She teased her for a while -- gentle touches, soft kisses on her slight thighs and supple stomach, playful touches of tongue to skin. But the heady, musky odor of the sidhe's ever more excited sex could not be ignored for long. She smelled, thus aroused, like spice -- not hot like a pepper, or sharp like raw cinnamon. No, it was a subtle exotic flavor that the Amazon could neither exactly place nor resist for not one second longer. In short, as the Amazon took her first sampling of the sidhe sorceress' sex, she found it delicious.

She became intent then in her work. She had been jesting before about starving, but now it seemed it quite literally true. She attacked that pussy, eagerly, hungrily. She supped deep on her spicy honey wine. She licked and lapped again and again. Tallia played with Mela's clit, both frigging it furiously with her fingers and occasionally nibbling and sucking the erect nub.

Melaerryn moaned and shivered at this attention. She said nothing coherent. She only panted and shook at the Amazon's sensual assault. She did nothing to dissuade the Amazon from continuing until finally she shuddered and spasmed in orgasm.

Then Mela finally spoke. "God, no one's given me an orgasm in thirty years!"

Tallia was astounded at that gulf of sexlessness. That was longer than the Amazon had been alive! The very idea of going a week or two without a good fucking seemed ridiculous now. That did give Tallia the briefest of pause. Before her transformation, Tallus was a lusty fellow, true enough. But since she had been transformed, she had been fucking like a demon. She had multiple partners without regard to gender. Had her curse, her transformation, increased her libido? The conclusion seemed unavoidable.

Tallia didn't dwell long on this. Instead, she decided to get about the important business of vigorously fucking the Lady Melaerryn. She was after all literally begging for it. "Please, Tallia, give me your cock!"

Tallia was happy to oblige. She felt no compulsion to reposition the begging sidhe and instead mounted her from above, the sidhe still on her back. The Amazon pierced her slowly, uncertain how yielding she would be to this metal implement. Tallia's concerns proved unfounded. Mela's sex was slick as oiled leather, as soft as finest vellum. The rod of life proved its spectacular sensitivity. Tallia could tell no difference between the toy and her own flesh. She could feel the sidhe's heartbeat through her argent extension. She could luxuriate in the splendid softness of Mela's penetrated pussy. She could sense every subtlety of this soft, silken, sidhe sex she now subsumed herself within.

Then Tallia began to move. More accurately, she proceeded to fuck the lady Melaerryn. Tallia was at first unsure exactly what this toy could do. Would too vigorous motion cause it to fall off? Would too hard pushing prove painful to her partner? She thus began her motion slowly, experimentally. Once again, concerns were quickly dispelled. If there was any difference between this device and an actual cock (save for it metallic coloration), Tallia could not detect it. Clearly, the sidhe artisans of old were both craftsmen and perverts of the highest order.