The Saga of Tallia the Unwilling Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Tallia could not help to detect was the intense and undeniable waves of pleasure that came to her as she penetrated the sorceress. Tallia was going to have to reassess her entire opinion of magic and sorcery. If it could make this sort of wonder, maybe it did have its uses. Though, she did wish wizards of all sorts would lay off the monster-making.

Mela looked deep into Tallia's eyes as the Amazon fucked her. The sidhe grabbed the Amazon's powerful torso around the hips and did her best to simply hang on. She tried to undulate in unison with her fucking, but mostly that was for naught. All she could do was lay there and take what the mighty Tallia gave her. The sidhe was almost hypnotized by the rhythmic sway of the Amazon's splendid breasts. She reveled in their union. Her head swam with pleasure and she barreled headlong towards a second orgasm.

Tallia quickened her pace. She determined there was one unusual aspect to this toy. It felt amazing and was clearly driving her partner wild, but it didn't seem to be driving her towards an orgasm. She believed she could likely fuck the sorceress for hours and not cum. Combining this toy alongside her own preternatural Amazonian endurance, she was transformed into a true fucking machine.

She decided to take advantage of that longevity. She kept up a potent pace but did not give into the temptation to speed up to a frenzied state so common to those chasing orgasm. She was, as much as this magic toy, a fucking machine. Mela came again, spasming on the metal toy, her eyes wild with pleasure.

Tallia decided to vary up their play. She turned over the sidhe. She whispered forcefully in her ear, "Head down, ass up!" This seemed to only drive Mela further into the depths of pleasure. She drove down into the bent over sorceress. She again kept up that controlled but quickened pace. How long did this fucking go on? Tallia did not care. Time now was measured strictly in how many orgasms she could give to Mela.

Mela came once more and Tallia decided to join her in a release. She concentrated for a moment and then she sensed that she could with a thought make this rod 'cum' and the toy could do this thrice per rising of the sun. The exact sensation of simply willing an orgasm into existence was a strange one. But it did work. Her silver cock pulsed forward a strange violet fluid, luminescent, viscous and warm. The fluid was some sort of potent alchemical concoction of ancient sidhe science and sorcery. How it exactly worked, the Amazon could not say. But the results were undeniable.

Mela was already in mid-orgasm and the violet cum simply prolonged the intense release. Tallia though was immediately gripped by as intense and heady sensation as she had ever felt. Her whole body seemed enveloped in warmth and pleasure. It was astounding, enveloping, primal, swooning, and damn near transcendental. In short, it was fucking good.

"You two are sex goddesses!" Liandra squealed, observing all this sapphic splendor. "Tallia, please... please, let me try out your new silver cock. Please, fuck me too!"

Tallia again obliged. She swept the priestess off her feet and stacked up her partners, Liandra's back pressing on Mela's front, and began now to give the priestess the same treatment she had just given to the sorceress, only direct atop the still glowing sidhe. Mela seemed momentarily startled to be so positioned, but then quickly got into it. She played with Liandra's breasts and nibbled on her ears as the Amazon entered the priestess.

Tallia was soon thrusting again into the curvaceous blonde. Her breasts jiggled in rhythmic unison in a way that the sorceress' slim, tight form simply did not. Tallia loved them both and eagerly fucked Liandra for all she was worth. Again, Tallia lost all sense of time. She also lost all sense that this toy was anything but simply her cock. She became a machine dedicated to only one purpose -- driving this crazy priestess completely insane with rigorous love making.

Liandra, for her part, remained the same sensitive, multi-orgasmic sex machine she had been the first time Tallia and her had coupled back in Denggang. She sported a wide, unironic smile. She jiggled and giggled and eagerly accepted every stroke of the Amazon's silver cock. Several orgasms later, she too got her sample of the violet alchemical cum of rod of life pumped forcefully into her pussy. She, needless to say, loved it.

Tallia was now shaking from the induced orgasms of this strange magical stuff. Her eyes blazed violet under the influence of this sorcerous concoction. She knew the toy had another charge left in it and was eager to see it used.

Tallia again used her great strength to arrange her partners. She positioned Liandra on the bottom of a new stack and placed Melaerryn on top of the priestess. They were breast to breast and pussy to pussy, their already creamed and fucked sexes, now touching and still leaking violet fluid. They began to kiss and make out, but kept their tangle of legs spread, certain what came next.

And what came next was that Tallia began to fuck them both. The full power, endurance and coordination of their lover was here on full display. Into one and out and then into another -- she kept this cycle going for an eternity of pleasure. Both the priestess and the sorceress came furiously time and again wrapped in each other's arms. Their pussies were by now wet and widened and their fluids mingled. Their fine platinum and blonde hairs, a tangled muff of dewy fleece.

Tallia kept up her assault until her two lovers could do nothing but whimper and sigh in delirious pleasure. Finally, she was ready. She pulled out and painted this pair of pussies violet with her magic release. They both shivered and quivered as she showered them with her alchemical cum.

Tallia at last felt the silver rod lose its magic and converted back into its original form of a curved elongated rod. It fell away and was no longer joined to the Amazon. She watched both the naked Liandra and Melaerryn, no longer on top of each other but now side by side snuggled in each other's arms. The pair fell into sleep swiftly beneath their silk sidhe bedding. Tallia found herself though both hungry and thirsty and so, still utterly nude, arose. She cut off a piece of the weird cheese and ate it quickly. She washed it down with a long draw of water from her skin.

She risked opening a window and peered out of their new refuge across the proximate sunless sea. She contemplated the silent obsidian smooth water dancing with indigo shadows. Tomorrow they would find a sidhe craft and set out in search of... whatever that damned magic stick was called. She knew so little about what to expect that she did not worry about any of that. What did it matter anyway? She was bound to this so-called road of heroes so why not just enjoy the journey?

"Hilarius, are you out there somewhere?" she whispered only to herself. "Will our paths ever cross again? I have never prayed before. My mother always scoffed at the gods and I... I always have too. But gods on high and in hell, if you could answer but one prayer for this wayward warrior, let it be this. Bring him back to me."

She prayed for her friend's return repeatedly that night and yet in the gloom of dead Gaelynglas, her only answer was silence.

To be continued in Chapter Nine: Finding Her Secret Spot...