The Saga of Tallia the Unwilling Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said the priestess firmly. "I can sense the love in you. It is distant, true. It was taken from you for a time. But no wizardry can take that away forever."

"Maybe," Zara sighed. "but I still have to face what I've done."

"You did nothing other than be victimized by a real shit," said Liandra firmly. "You were crafted into a cruel reflection of the wizard. But that's not you. Zara, whoever you were before Three-Eyes got his clutches in you, you were once a beautiful person. I'll help you rediscover yourself if I can."

Zara smiled weakly. "Thank you. I do not deserve your kindness."

Liandra seemed to get a little peeved at that. "Bullshit, Zara! I'm sorry but that is just bullshit. We all deserve kindness. We all deserve respect and dignity and to not be used by the real shit-stains of the world like Arion Three-Eyes."

Zara startled at the depth of conviction in Liandra's voice.

"You've got to understand," said the priestess of love, "I have been hunting down this fucker for years, Zara, and everywhere he goes he leaves human wreckage in his wake. I'm here to make that stop. I'm here beneath this gods forsaken fortress for only one reason -- to see that Arion never hurts anyone else ever again. Some of my friends can be a little slow. It's going to take them time to accept the truth about you, Zara. But not me. I see you, Zara, and I know your heart."

Zara nodded. "That means so much to me. I think I'm going to try to rest."

"That's a good idea. But can do me one favor, real quick?"

"What can I do?" asked Zara.

"Show me a fire trick. You know, a small one."

"I don't have those powers anymore," she said shaking her head. "The stave took them from me."

"I don't think so. Please, will you try?"

She held out her hand and focused for a moment. Nothing.

"That was a terrible try! You can do better than that! Give it some oomph!"

Zara did as the priestess instructed. She focused on her hand and she did her best to give it some... oomph, whatever that is. Much to Zara's surprise, a small ball of living flame appeared in her hand. "I did it!"

"I knew it. That gift, Arion did not give you, Zara Fire-Soul," said Liandra with a smile. "Now get some sleep. We've got big hero stuff to do in the morning!"

***

Finally alone, Tallia drew Hilarius in close and gave the rogue a kiss.

"I missed you too," said the rogue finally breathing.

Then they both spoke at once, "I have something to tell..."

"Why don't you go first," said Hilarius.

"I am so sorry I called you a coward," said the Amazon. "I've been hating myself ever since that moment. And today, I was terrified in that battle with Rontus, not that I would die, but that I would die without ever having told you what a mistake that was. Please, forgive me."

"I forgive you completely," said Hilarius. "And now, accept my apology. I lost faith. I promised you my eternal friendship and then I ran out on you because I was scared. You weren't entirely wrong, Tallia..."

Tallia smiled. "By scared, you mean sensible. The crazy shit we've been up to since you left..." she shook her head. "This endeavor defies all sense. I've faced not one but three demons no mortal weapon can harm. Liandra convinced a giant fish monster not to eat us. And, well, you've met the rhino ogre and the fire demon. These are crazy times, my friend."

Hilarius laughed at that. "When, dear Tallia, were our lives not crazy? Do you remember that time when for the mad prince's birthday he decided that thirteen gladiators had to fight a pack of forty two wolves because it was his forty second birthday and he had a dream. That was insanity!"

"Only you, me and Quan Jo made it out of there as I recall. There was a fine chap. I wonder whatever happened to him? Probably died senselessly amusing some damn noble," said the Amazon. "Though I do remember you, grabbing a severed arm and playing fetch with a dozen wolves."

"It worked, didn't it?"

"Didn't you end up throwing that arm into the stands?" asked Tallia.

"I did," said the rogue. "The arm sailed through the air with a graceful arc and landed right in the basket of a sausage vendor. The wolves went crazy trying to scale the sides of the arena and get at those sausages. Ignored us completely."

"You've omitted the best part of the story. One idiot took an enormous tower shield into the arena. Did him no good. He gotten eaten by wolves like in the first minute, but..."

"But you shoved it in the ground and made a ramp with it!"

"Yes I did," said Tallia with a laugh. "I got three wolves into the boxes of the lower nobility that day. Those wolves ate Lord Vargon Hask before the guards got to them. I have never, ever gotten so many roses sent to me as the day I fed the Lord High Tax Collector to the wolves."

"Ah, good times," said the rogue.

"No they were not. They were absolutely terrible times!"

"Oh, yeah, I guess they were," said Hilarius. "Makes today seem downright tame, really."

"There's something else I need to tell you, Hi," said Tallia darkly.

"You cheated on me," said the rogue flatly.

"How the fuck did you know that?" said the Amazon slightly louder than she meant to.

"Tallia, dear dear Tallia, I love you," said the smiling rascal. "You may be the world's finest gladiator, but you are a terrible, awful, bottom-tier liar. First of all, there's the nervous little sidhe-lady hiding on the other side of the door. I can see you by the way! Hello! Yes, you right there." Mela entered the room, looking terribly timid.

He took a deep breath. "Second, you were clearly nervous about something and it wasn't calling me a coward which by the way, I was totally over after talking to Sang about it. What a listener, that one! Gods, I could tell her anything! She should get out of adventuring and go into therapy. She'd make a killing. Anyways, I took a guess that your guilt involved banging someone and look, you proved me right."

"You've totally taken the piss out of my heart felt apology," Tallia fumed.

"Oh, don't be like that. I accept your apology. Look, I understand. I probably would've banged Sang if she wasn't a hardened lesbian and completely into you by the way. Gods, I never had a chance."

"Really?" asked Tallia.

"Which part? The lesbian thing or the... doesn't matter. Look, my love, you and I are nobody's idea of respectable. I've known that since day one. I'm a pick pocket turned court conman. You are a convicted murderer. By most decent people's standards, we're villains, you and I."

Tallia nodded. "But this is why I was hesitant to sleep with you. Remember, back in prison? Sex changes things, Hi."

"Of all my million regrets, you shall never be one of them, my love," said the rogue with a wicked smile. "And at least you are cheating on my with someone super-hot. Look at her!" Hilarius let out a low whistle. Mela blushed. "We should be formally introduced now that we're not locked up, trying to murder monster-men or fleeing for our lives. My name is Hilarius called the Swift. And who might you be?"

"I already told you," said the flustered sidhe.

"Yes, but I mostly ignored all of that. But now that we're potential co-girlfriends of Tallia the Mighty, I promise this time I am actually paying attention."

"I'm the Lady Melaerryn of the Summer Court. You can call me Mela, though."

"Mela," said Hilarius, taking her hand. "A pleasure." And then he gave her a kiss upon that hand. "So, convince me. Why should I let you into our little coalescing polyamorous endeavor?"

"I...I don't know," the sorceress stammered.

"Hilarius, leave her be!" said Tallia.

"No," said the rogue surprisingly firmly. "I'm an equal partner in this project. I deserve a say and 'I don't know' isn't going to cut it. You are obviously from far, far away. You have strange magical powers. You are not even human, I believe. Why would you possibly want to be involved in a relationship with we lowly mortals?"

"Passion," Mela answered without hesitation.

"Passion?" asked the rogue.

"You are right," said the sidhe sorceress, "I am not human or even a mortal. In fact, I'm two hundred and twenty nine years old -- which is young for my people but I've recently learned is impossibly old for a human. I've been trapped for more than fifty years in an arranged, loveless marriage with a husband who views me only as a pawn in his political games. I finally found an excuse to escape his control and make my way to the mortal realms. Since I've been here, even when I was literally dying in prison, I've had one thought on my mind -- I'm free. I do what I want. I make my own decisions. When I saw you two having sex even while caged in the wizard's dungeons, I knew then, I had witnessed pure and perfect passion. I want to be a part of that. Tallia took me in and we've had beautiful passionate sex every night since I've recovered from almost dying. I want that to continue. I want it more than I want to keep breathing. And if it means I have to deal with a scurrilous rogue like you, I guess I'm okay with that."

"Wow," said Hilarius. "I was so wrong about you. I thought you had no future in theater at the wizard's door, but what a monologue!"

"So, are we co-girlfriends to Tallia or what?" said the Lady Melaerryn.

Hilarius laughed. "That's what I love about traveling with you, Tallia -- so many unexpected twist and turns. Co-girlfriends it is," said Hilarius.

And then Hilarius kissed Mela. And not a welcome-to-the-family-I-hope-we-can-with-time-be-good-friends sort of kiss. No. This was a full I-hope-you-are-ready-to-get-fucked-your-sexy-little-sidhe-devil sort of kiss. With quite a bit of tongue as well.

Mela seemed for a moment sort of dazed by the intensity of it as the rogue at last relented. Then she suddenly had a spark of ingenuity. "You are too banged up for anything too vigorous, right?"

Tallia who still sported a whole collection of Liandra's silk bandages grunted in agreement.

Then Hilarius understood the idea. "Right! Just sit back and let your girlfriends entertain you."

"Exactly," said the sidhe. "And I know how start the festivities." Mela slowly undressed, taking her time and show offing her many charms and virtues to the reclining Amazon. She wiggled her hips and slowly shrugged off her silken garments. She pulled off her top and released her slim breasts. Hilarius also watched the performance with delight.

Then as she finally turned and bent over and slid off her silken panties, she reached for something small and silver. She whispered softly, "Beo."

She then turned, graceful as dancer, spinning on her toes. She was then fully nude before them both. She was as lithe and beautiful as she had ever been, but now also sported a sizeable silver cock. She flicked back her platinum blonde hair with a flourish and for a moment it seemed to spark with gold and fire-red. Then her eyes began to burn, bright with ember-light, as she held up her hands making two arcane hand signs. "Behold the pleasure-craft of old Gaelynglas! This is the slat an beatha, the rod of life!"

"That is a strap-on," said Hilarius matter of factly.

"Yes, but a magic strap-on! To the wearer it feels as alive as the real thing." And with that she began to slowly stroke the warming silver of her new member. "Oh, it does feel good. Mighty Tallia, we are yours to command. What shall your girlfriends do to entertain you?"

Tallia smiled. "Oh, I like this game! And why don't we make a game of it? Both you pleasure the other's cock simultaneously, mouths only, and whoever comes first, gets taken in the ass."

"The rod can come?" asked Hilarius incredulously.

"Just like the real thing." Mela did smirk as she said this, though. Tallia was having fun with the rogue. She knew that the rod only came upon command, so this was contest Mela was destined to win.

"Then I'm in. Fear not, madam," said the rogue most politely as he began to undress, "I will treat your bottom most gently."

"You may not," said Mela fiercely, "after what I'm going to do to yours first."

"Okay, Tallia," said Hilarius delightedly, "we can keep her."

And with that, they assumed a sixty nine position -- him below, her on top. They but waited for the starting signal.

"Begin!" said Tallia, unable to hide her bemusement.

And begin they did. For both, this was unfamiliar terrain. Melaerryn had never sucked a human cock before and Hilarius had, up until a few moments ago, never even heard of this so-called rod of life. Hilarius had experience over the sidhe. Hilarius had sucked a lot of cock in order to survive the Ludus and had now been infrequently engaging his oral skills in service of Tallus for years. Truth told, Hilarius loved administering oral pleasure to men, as long as they were well-washed, well-groomed and not too rough about it. Unfortunately, all three of those had been in short supply amongst the gladiators of Yaath'Xin until he met Tallus.

Melaerryn had not administered any sort of oral pleasure to anyone in the last thirty years. She had occasionally, during the early years of their marriage, tried to please Lord Ghedron Summerborn. She had acquiesced to all his desires, had intercourse with several of the Lord's friends as he watched and even, at his behest, seduced several key courtiers. She wasn't proud of that. But what she truly regretted is that her efforts had earned her nothing. It had not made Lord Ghedron any warmer to her or bought her any of his respect. All it did was buy her a longer list of targets. Eventually, she stopped and that pissed him off. Thus began the long dry spell. So, in short, Mela was damned out of practice at blowjobs.

But they were both enthusiastic. Hilarius employed his tongue magnificently, licking along the length of the shaft and then applying electric pressure to the base of the crown. Mela had to admit this technique felt fantastic and she was sorely tempted to give up on this pretense of a contest and simply cum. After all, she really did want to get most forcefully fucked by this rogue.

Mela herself though was no slouch. While out of practice, she had in her younger days (as a mere child of one hundred and fifty) sowed her proverbial wild oats in the Court of the Summer King. She knew how to entice a man to orgasm with her mouth. Now, it was all coming back to her. She applied a miraculous combination of lip and tongue, suction and friction, to all the key areas.

Hi started to get genuinely worried. He could feel his orgasm boiling up from his balls. He tried all the usual tricks. He tried thinking of unpleasant things -- that time the monkey trainer gave him crabs, the smell of sleeping in the troupe's wagons, sex with the damned duchess. He tried counting backwards from twenty in Dao. He even bit his own inner cheek. But none of it was working. Seven Gods of Fortune, had he been lied to? Could this thing even come?

He lost it at last. He came into the mouth of the sidhe sorceress and frankly, once he started he reveled in it, pumping out seed for all he was worth. If this was losing, he needed to lose more often. That was one hell of consolation prize -- filling her warm mouth with his spend. And then, she came. The silver cock coming was the damnedest thing. It produced a warm, violet fluid that caused him to orgasm again! Or maybe it just prolonged the same orgasm. It was hard to tell but wonderful to feel.

"Damn! That was close," said the rogue, finally untangling himself from the show.

"Anytime you want a rematch," said Mela, "I'm game. But first, show me prize." Mela surprised herself. She was so submissive, so shy and subdued with the Amazon. But Hilarius? She found herself eager to fuck the shit out of her so-called 'co-girlfriend'.

Tallia for her part did nothing but watch. And she was loving it. She had her legs spread wide and was eagerly fingering herself. She was taking it slow, of course. She wanted to enjoy the whole show. But damn, was she enjoying the performance so far.

Soon, the Lady Melaerryn had Hilarius on all fours and was positioned to pierce him. Again she waited for the Amazon's approval and it came with a nod. For all of her rough talk, she was gentle with the rogue, entering his ass slowly. Hilarius for his part loved the feeling.

"Seven gods of fortune," he gasped, "that wonder does feel real!"

Mela began to buck her hips, making long slow lavish strokes with her silver cock. Hilarius groaned in delight and then got one of those wicked smiles that he always got when he had idea.

"Do you know, Lady Melaerryn, what the priestess told me while Tallia was recovering?"

Mela didn't answer this question. She was busy taking the rogue's bottom.

"She cautioned me to never call you a fairy," said the rascal. Mela's eyes just lit up at the term. "But here you are, fucking me from behind and I got to say, you fuck just like a fairy."

"Don't you fucking dare..." whispered the sidhe sorceress.

"Come on, twinkerbell, daddy wants hot elven action!"

That was it. Mela took Hilarius like a beast. The civility was gone.

"Oh, yeah! Bang me, Buttercup! Come on -- ream me right in my fairy ring!"

Her eyes began to glow like fiery embers. Her thrusts became frenzied.

"Yes! Jab me, Queen Mab! Bustle my hedgerows, you May Queen mother-Pucker!"

The intensity of the fucking rose to a fever pitch. Soon, Hilarius could no longer speak only grunt. Mela lost it. Violet fluid spewed everywhere -- all over the rogue's slender bottom and even inside him.

She screamed in orgasmic fury, "I am not a damn fairy!" As she did so, her eyes burned with elven fire.

They both collapsed. She fell out of the rogue's butt. Hilarius gave her a kiss on the nose. "You were amazing..." Tallia had been half-giggling, half-frigging the whole damned time, but now she could see the rogue was winding up.

"You elves sure know a lot about toys."

That was when the sex officially became a wrestling match. Wild-eyed, the sidhe sorceress charged her 'co-girlfriend' which was exactly, by the way, what Hilarius had hoped she would do. The rogue dodged the tackle, pinned the fire-eyed sidhe and then whispered in her pointed ear, "My turn."

And he took her. He speared her in right in her elven rear with his spit-slick, rock-hard member. She gasped, half in anger, but also half in utter delight. But her pleasure did not abate her need to punch the sharp tongued bastard.

The rogue wrangled her artfully. Compared to Tallia, Hilarius was not a strong fellow. But compared to the slight sidhe sorceress, he was an ogre. He pinned her in place, gently teased her sensitive ears with a few licks and nibbles, and the gave her the rough, passionate fucking she had been craving for decades.

Her resistance did not last long. Soon enough, she was bent over and taking the rogue's cock. Compared to her fury, he treated her bottom gently. But that did not mean, he didn't fuck the shit out of this sidhe scion of the Summerlands.

After that, their lovemaking became more sensuous and for almost two hours more, the three lovers became acquainted. Tallia remained firmly the ringleader and soon both of her lovers would be sharing her pussy, lapping at it obediently until the Amazon shuddered in utter delight. Wicked Hilarius was brought in line and apologized for his cruel words by showing the Lady Melaerryn what else his tongue was good for. And Melaerryn got to apologize for her angry outbursts by sucking his cock to a second orgasm and obediently, after showing Tallia her mouth full of cum, swallowing every drop of his spend.

Finally, they were spent and all embraced in a three-way tangle. Tallia was at the center and held Hilarius and Melaerryn in each of her powerful arms. They snuggled up to her and whispered sweet nothings of desire and devotion into their love-goddesses' eager ears.