All Comments on 'The Sailors' Gift'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
That whore

I guess this whore got her fill of seamen in the worst POS of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too far fetched

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

just another cuckold story with a whore wife same story as all the rest a gangbang not a l/w story get a life

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope she suprises her husband with a baby bump

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Yawn....... A replay of many other cuck stories. He's a wimp. She's a slut. I wonder how he will like raising a baby obviously not his. That is, if they both don't get some sort of STD.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

"Oh, I see" replied James, "well its bad luck then I'm afraid. What you need is a chef to cook for you. Wait a minute, what about.." James turned to Antonia and said, "How about you cook for them tonight? You could take some things from our fridge and do them a meal on their boat?"

DUMBEST set up I have seen in ages, stopped reading as I read that.

Husbands an idiot, wife is a skank judging by the ridiculous forward.

Story ala cuck.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 3 years ago
Stupid comments

Why do people read stories that they know what it about before hand and then write bad comments. Don' read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What Next

This is a great story, would be hot to hear them follow up with her to see if she was pregnant and what her husband had to say. Would they like to have another child and from the same father?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So was this supposed to be erotic, or stimulating?

The stupid bitch is lucky if she's only pregnant. Fucking four strangers in one night, and she thinks they are all disease free? No, she's not thinking at all. And stories about mentally dysfunctional people are not interesting or exciting.

I would say thanks for the effort, but this couldn't have taken much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Meh

Well I won't criticize your story because the wife cheats, happens in the LW category all the time and sometimes the story works. Then there is the wife wants a baby story and the husband doesn't so she gets knocked up by another man...that's worse than plain cheating in my book.

As for this story, the main part of the tale is too far fetched as someone mentioned and of course all the virile Seamen were larger, bigger balled and better in bed than the husband. Too common in this category. But that said, keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Learn your facts

The cervix is not large enough for the penis to enter so it is impossible to fire semen into the womb (read medical facts online) in fact it is quite painful .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re:Skyfalcon

What's stupid you didn't have one word to say about the story, just about others opinion. I guess you thought it was shit story too, but didn't have the balls to say so? Yes, this is a category for cheating but how the story is written is what's it all about. Maybe these sewer writers should read a few of the "hall of fame" stories in this category and see how it's done. Idiot like "Skyfalcon" don't seem to understand that.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

One can only hope that women who act like your protagonist will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Of course, she climbs on a boat with four total strangers. What woman wouldn't? What husband wouldn't offer? The story failed at that point for me. Why would anyone read further? You know what's going to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a bad job at all

And for those who are shocked, shocked, that a wife would cheat, what the hell did you expect in this section? Seems like there is a category of readers who lie in wait to make scurrilous comments on such stories. Get a life, guys!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Hmmmmm. If the husband uses condoms...

how is she going to explain the pregnancy? After years of complacency by the husband she feels taken for granted, but so goes many marriages. Not all of those wives don't cheat, but some do. I guess talking to him about her feelings is out of the question. It is just easier to fuck four strangers? The husband must have been brain dead to leave a gorgeous wife on a boat with four men. DUH! A different slant on cheating. I liked it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Does beg for a second chapter of confrontation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not only will she get fucked and impregnated with a bastard...but fucking 4 sailors who are complete strangers?

She'll also get fucked and gifted with some kind of venereal disease and/or AIDS. By all means bareback a boatload of sailors like a whore...just be ready to destroy your life.

This is a fetish. It belongs in that category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure garbage; just infantile, unrealistic, illogical, a 13-yr-old's scout fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is absolutely ridiculous, sure honey, go on the boat with these four strangers and I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun...HUN! So fucking stupid. Must have been written by a lonely teenager while jerking off in his mother's basement, I'll give it a 2 for effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!