All Comments on 'The Sailors Who Stole My Wife'

by normicawber

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

Kirsten has a memento of the day--a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All he said was he understands that those are her terms. You didn't have him say which one he accepts.

.

Once again, an amateurish -- which is NOT the same as amateur -- writer who chooses to write in first person, but the neglects to give the narrator any personality other than just being there. He doesn't react, he doesn't really feel, he's just there. If you're going to do that, just write in third person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Time to walk away from this sham of a marriage. The whore doesn't need husband anymore. The husband should cut her loose.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Nah, this is the right category, a on - we're sick and tired of constantly getting this kind of crap in LW. Keep this around here or, better yet, in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The outline of the story is a good, if familiar, one-the wife who lets herself go with other men and discovers that she loves it. Writing in the first person was a big mistake, particularly because we never understand why he behaves as he does. If his character had been rounded out there could have been a great climax instead of a feeble tailing off at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was fine till the ultimatum then she could hit the road. Marriage is a joint deal and can be great if equal. She needs a lesson in life, that pussy doesn’t give her special powers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does Kirsten continue to fuck other men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, pretty bad!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Are you like mentally ill? Do you actually think this is a good story?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
I understand. I’ll see you when you get back. I’m heading home.

I’ll get the divorce papers to you as soon as possible.

Oh, and since it’s on you, and you gave me the ultimatum, I’m going to pay the retainer out of our joint savings, so we share at least my legal costs.

Well, it’s been a decent 7 years. C-ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell that bitch to take a long walk off a short pier ! Give her some cement overshoes and let her play with the fishes ! Give her the floor , the sea floor that is ! Let her be the star of 20,000 leagues under the sea ! Since she got all chummy with those sailors take her on a deep sea fishing charter and have her be the chum to attract the fish !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A slut like this would never marry a wimp like him in the first place. A good story needs to have some reality sprinkled into it. This was so over the top it is completely unbelievable, which ruins any chance of an interesting read, regardless of the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

83 folks “favorited” this story, forget the Mormons complaints…

For me it was a “quickie” story, and that’s okay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would be filing divorce papers as soon as I got back home. No way will I touch the skanky bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whether one likes the plot development or not, the point in reviewing a story is to comment on how well it was written (style, composition, and substance) and how well the plot held together, its believability. Comments about how the characters behaved are irrelevant opinions reflecting the bias of the individual reader; the characters acted as the AUTHOR wrote them to. This entire subsection of the Loving Wives category of Literotica reflects elements of dom/sub, femdom, women's embracing of their unbridled sexual urges, slut wives, cuckolding, BTB, RAAC, and every other variation of couples' sexual interaction ANYONE can imagine and write about.

This story passes muster as interesting and fairly well written, the psychology in line with this phenomena, and sufficient debasement of the husband to hammer home the point. If you don't like this topical variation, the title foretold the outcome--so why did you read it? I'd give it a 5 if there had been an incident back at the hotel which hammered home the new marital dynamic, but it's at least a 4. Well done and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite the comment below, this story was NOT enticing. A passive, wimpy husband, slut wife and trouser hounds sailors -what’s to like and what’s different or interesting? Nothing at all. 1

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

The thing is, all these mental defectives firmly believe that wimpy, weak, indecisive men are a good thing, and the life style presented here is a superior way to go. The propaganda campaign is incredible, and all these idiots wear the cuck badge with honor. Mentally defective pond scum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate wimpy fag bullshit like this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shocked they didn't fuck the sissy wimp's ass too. He's probably weak and stupid enough to stay with the skank slut while she shares her STD's with him. Hopefully they'll be done in sooner instead of later and the world will be rid of two more idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

no husband is that fucking weak

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... "Say it husband" were the last words she uttered before I threw her naked ass back in the water. The sailors were upset but I picked up a piece of pipe that was lying on the deck and beat the shit out of them before I tossed them overboard as well. She climbed back on board uttering curses at me. I slapped the stupid bitch so hard she fell over. I lifted her by her hair and gave her another one. We sailed out into the deeper waters. I found several perfectly weighted odds and ends and began attaching them to her body with some extra ropes. She was begging me to let her go and she'd behave. I laughed as the last sight I saw of her was her terrified expression right before she hit the water and sank to the bottom. What a nice day for a sailboat ride!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous