All Comments on 'The Sailor's Wife Ch. 02'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Depressing

What a sad story. They don't have a real marriage at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It happens often.

I know how this couple feel. I left my wife (DDWII) and in 5 weeks she had her first man.. That started things with a family and had sex with several men for almost 3 years. She told me all about it when I got home , It took some time for me to get ready for her to bring one of the men home and let me see her fuck him.

What a sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
She is not a wife just a whore

If you cant handle it dont get married. She lied to her husbands face and the guys she was with are assholes and dont deserve a relationship either since they cant be trusted. Sad the world doesnt punish adultery anymore and this sailor finds out. Then those that cheated with her and she can be punished and then she can spread her legs for the world and let the one serving his country find someone faithful.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Good writing I

Being apart for months and years must be really hard, especially for young people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
203 Followers
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES