The Saint Valentine's Day Murders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said "Only a small one my love." They walked into a fairly large, well ventilated room, with aisles passing between 2' high platforms on which single mattresses were laid, about 8-10 feet apart. Between the mattresses there were cheesy, decorative cartoon replicas of choo-choo trains, and on most of the mattresses lay women, all of which were stark naked, and almost all of which were heavily engaged in sexual intercourse at the moment. Each of the women had a line-up of gentlemen supplicants standing at her feet.

Alyssa enthusiastically trotted to an empty mattress and pulled off everything she had been wearing, laying herself down on her back. No announcements were made, and no staffer came to her right away, but almost instantly some men started leaving other queues and forming a new one at Alyssa's feet.

Devan smiled and shook his head as he noted that his wife's train was rapidly becoming the longest one in the room. He put himself in a line facing the most gorgeous lady he could see around. He amused himself by keeping track of the average time the men spent inside the woman hosting his row, it ran a bit over 6 minutes between orgasms. When his turn arose, it was just on an hour later, as he had been number 11 in the queue. There were several men still waiting behind him.

A young attendant came by with a wet sponge and a soft towel to help cleanse the beckoning vagina before it was his turn to mount. As he knelt between the woman's luscious thighs his hard cock slide easily inside her. Her arms gave him a welcoming hug as he mounted her in his best position for fucking. "Oh my god, what a relief this is, all those bigger cocks were wearing me out" his wife teased.

He himself lowered her average customer cum time by shooting off at about minute 2.5, nothing like a sloppy wife's cunt to get a husband aroused. He continued to hump away, if only not to embarrass himself, as he asked her if she'd had about enough. She glanced at the line over his shoulder and whispered for him to tell the attendant to close off her line after the tall black guy. Devan glanced back "The third guy. Of course, you don't want to pass up on the BBC do you my love?"

"Of course fucking not my silly Valentine!" she grinned and kissed him deeply.

!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#

"I think I saw him Dev." She gushes as they get in the car to head home. I'm not certain. But I saw a man that looked a lot like the one who shot Mr. Johnston. I saw him in the train two rows over from me, but he was long done and gone by the time BBC was finished with me. My God he went on forever...more than made up for your quick release." Quick smirk.

"What the fuck, NOW you tell me?!"

"Oh honey, there was nothing we could do. They were already closing up and herding us out of there. I looked for him on our way out, of course. But, if that was him, then we know he is still hanging out there and a little about his preferences. Maybe this is not such a wild-goose chase."

"Well, I still wish you have clued me in right away, damn it!"

"I was going to whisper to you when you gave me that quicky, but it wouldn't have made any difference since you wouldn't recognize the man and I was still flat on my back until BBC was done spending all that time in me.

He knew her jibes about his quick release were not called for, not appropriate and he resented her cracking them. But he did understand the logic of her statement; and he full well new she loved him totally. They will just have to wait to relocate the Valentine's killer. Meanwhile they needed to give Lieutenant Simpson a heads up about the possible sighting.

As soon as they got home, Alyssa used her new cell phone, hoping she didn't catch hell for waking the Lieutenant up in the wee hours. She didn't. Catch hell we mean. When an obviously groggy man answered the phone and was told of the possible sighting, he immediately made it known that her call was very appropriate and more than welcome.

"Mrs. Knight, you may call me anytime day or night and I look forward to hearing your voice." OMG, Devan realized he didn't know she had him on speaker phone. "What's up?"

"Sir, we went to the Green Door today and spent over 9 hours looking for the killer. And, I THINK I may have spotted him! I didn't see him up close enough to be certain, and I was unable to follow him at that moment. But we think we now know one of the places he hangs out over there and we will be back on the trail tomorrow."

He gushed at her with congratulations, thank-yous and all manner of ego boosting adulation. "May I ask you why you were unable to follow him from where you were Alyssa?"

"Well, I was kind of engaged in something that would take some time to get out of, sir."

"Alyssa." he said in a gentle, paternalistic tone of voice. "I hate to pry into anything personal, but could you elaborate please?"

Hesitantly, "I was pulling a train, Lieutenant."

"I'm not familiar with sex club lingo young lady."

"Hmm, well, I mean Devan and I had decided we were on personal time that late, so it was a private thing."

He was gentle and soothing, almost solicitous in his pursuit. "Please Alyssa..."

"You want me to explain...well it means that guys who want sex line up and a woman takes them on one at a time, in what they call a train. I had several men in my line. Including one of your Homicide Detectives. Sir."

A husky chuckle "And I trust he was well served my dear."

"Oh, yes sir. Always." Devan was more than a little upset at the tone of this conversation that Simpson thought was private between him and Alyssa. But he was relieved at least that his wife had not made one of her snide comments about the brevity of his performance.

"Well enough for now, Alyssa. I will probably want to learn about it in more detail the next time we get together. Which, by the way, should be soon.

"Whenever you say, sir."

!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#

The next day was a Saturday, the busiest day of the week in the 'adult' community. They commenced by having lunch in the Green Door. While the greasy, tough burgers wouldn't hold a candle to the fare at the other shade of green, Green Valley, they thought they should maximize exposure to the clientele inside the murder site. He made a note of the tab & tip for reimbursement by LVMPD.

The bulk of the day was a virtual repeat of yesterday, looking into every male face in every position in every room, ducking around random confrontations with other members that one or the other of them had enjoyed sex with in the past, and sipping non-alcoholic concoctions decked out to look like a cocktail. At one point she wheeled in stride and headed off behind a guy in a yellow shirt but, when he paused to look at something, she strode on past him, realizing it was a false alarm.

She knew the Train Town Room didn't open before 9:00. Having had a crap lunch around noon, they went into the café for a dinner of sorts. The lasagna they each had was edible, just.

The two held hands and canoodled as they came to the Train Town Room as it was opening. She looked up at her husband with a questioning twinkle in her eye and he shook his head forcefully, "I think you just want some more juicy details for the boss to pump you about." They squeezed hands and shared a snicker.

They sat in a pair of wooden folding chairs and Alyssa let the hopeful attendant know that she would not be taking a mattress that night, just observing. They enjoyed some entertaining voyeurism as undressed ladies filled every mattress in the room. She smiled as she noticed her hubby reorganizing the crotch of his jeans a few times. There was a no-show in regard to the elusive killer. At about midnight the intrepid Detective declared that they were off duty and they wandered over to one of their favorite community rooms.

True to usual results, some eager beaver welcomed her within seconds of their arrival. She looked appraisingly at him for a moment and allowed him to escort her to the center of the padded floor. Devan started to cruise, testing his own luck. It took him right on 10 minutes to make an eager acquaintance who led him toward the center as well. He and the pretty lady kissed on the lips while he squeezed her ample buns.

As they shared tongues, Devan couldn't help but take notice of a couple, in what appeared to be in the late throws of a fuck, on the pad, not 6 feet away from their feet. Smiling, he gently lowered his new companion to the pad and entered her, within arm's reach of his panting wife.

A bit over an hour later they were on the way home. In their traditional nightly recap, he was forced to confess that he only had that one hook up, and that it was rather blasé. The woman's loud, energetic orgasm had reminded him that he had been in her before at some time or another, so he hadn't even cut a new notch. As always, Alyssa had seen a bit more action. The guy he had seen fucking her at first had not disappointed and they had also gone 69 and then another missionary. She then rounded out the hour giving some lucky aspirant a lengthy blowjob while her pussy served him as lunch. This civic-minded sleuthing stuff seemed to have gotten her libido up.

At home, she called the Lieutenant right away with the news. No sighting tonight. He was in his usual flirty mood, making her feel like she was his most important investigator. At least his most favorite. He told her he would be taking a day off Sunday but asked if she could come in on Monday in mid-morning. He told her it was not necessary for Devan to tag along. She was quick to accept and Devan was quick to slap his forehead in exaggerated trepidation. She just grinned and shook her head at him with a loving grin.

They also had Sunday off, the club being closed on the Sabbath. The least the people could do to honor the Lord. Also, it was state law. She cooked up a three-course lunch with catfish, asparagus and diced potatoes, one of his favorites. They lazed around, called the relatives from back east and he helped her wash and wax the kitchen floor. Then they watched the Golden Knights lose a 5-3 game, both of them having gotten into the sport for the first time after Vegas won its own franchise. They took a pass on any love making. It had been a pretty full week.

!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#!*#

Early Monday Alyssa called the station and the Lieutenant's assistant confirmed she was booked in at 10:00 am. She said, "He says it won't be necessary for Detective Knight to come along, you could sum up the details well enough."

She got ready, choosing a very tight satiny sleeveless white blouse with a knee-length blue skirt over pink bikini panties. She put on a light, long-sleeve sweater to keep her husband from freaking out. However, she removed the sweater as soon as she got into her car and thought she looked quite fetching as she walked into the station. Dev could sweat all he wants to, but she had long experience knowing just how much a girl can show and get away with it.

She knew the man she was meeting was a bit overweight and mid 50's; he was a career officer of the law, with probably yet another promotion in him before retirement. The entire section would be keeping eyes and ears open while he had a hot female closeted in his office. He might get a boner flirting naughtily with her, but no way he was going to try to lay a hand on her. Even if she begged him to do something, which was not in her plans at all. But, she did want the excitement of having a powerful and virile man panting over her.

Lieutenant Simpson met her at his assistant's desk with a sedate handshake, "Good morning Mrs. Knight. How are you today?"

"Just fine, sir. It was good to enjoy my husband's Sunday off with just him and me."

He led her into his office, shutting the door behind them. His voice magically dropped half a decibel, and he took her arm leading her to the chairs at his desk, on the far side of the large room. "You look positively ravishing, my dear," with a wink at his own cornball language. As he gestured her to sit, "May I get you a fresh cup of coffee or maybe some fruit juice?"

He jumped up, trying to look half his age, and got her the Ocean Spray Cranberry she had indicated. Returning it to her hand he sat down, pulling his chair a good deal closer to hers than it had been. "So, fill me in on all the activities at the Green Door Saturday."

Being more astute than your average dumb blonde, Alyssa knew exactly what he wanted to hear, and she resolved to give him the minute by minute. She even embroidered a couple of her sexier encounters with men in the rooms. His eyes never left her face, nor did his lecherous smile leave his own face.

"So, did you do that train thing again Alyssa?" Trying to sound disinterested.

"Oh, I wish I could tell you I did pull a train last night, but Devan wouldn't hear of it. He was all business all day."

"Really? Well, I guess I'm not surprised, after all Detective Knight is a first-rate officer, no doubt about that." She smiled broadly. "Are you being serious then, my dear? You really did want to 'pull this train' during your investigation?"

"I really did! We go there almost every Wednesday night, and I pull a train more times than not. It is an amazing thrill! Even when I'm not pulling a train, I spend most of my time doing similar things with random guys." Cheesy grin. "That's why people go to a place like the Green Door. I absolutely love orgasms, the pinnacle of human achievement it you ask me."

"Oh God, yes, my dear. And I am so pleased that you are able to share those emotions with me personally."

She reached over to take his hand in hers; she had to remove it from the side of her thigh to do so, and she said "Of course, sweetie. When two people share a relationship like ours is becoming, we are going to talk openly about our sexual experiences. I wouldn't think it should ever be otherwise between you and me, Len." She air blew him a sweet lip pucker.

The nonplussed expression disappeared into a mild scowl as he said, "I don't think anyone has ever called me 'Len", at least since I first outgrew 'Lennie" when I was in grade school."

"Wonderful," she bubbled. "Then it will be my special name for my new friend. Only to be used when we are alone together. Or maybe if Devan is the only other person around."

To the extent he could verbalize at all, it sounded something like ahumm, well, uh, uh, mmble, mmble. Then his eyes opened more fully and he looked deeply into her glistening eyes. She enquired, "Or am I being too forward? Should I be calling you 'Lieutenant' or 'Sir' at all times? Or is it o.k. if I call you by terms of endearment like I have been doing and talk to you about my innermost intimacies?"

"Please, please, terms of endearment and intimacies, by all means, my beauty. Strictly privately of course."

"Of course, darling." She leaned over to him and invited his lips to her own, sharing a good deal of tongue." He grabbed her shoulders and made what some call a 'French Kiss' into a full 30 second engagement. "Should we worry about someone barging in your office when I am sucking on my man's tongue?"

"No, no," he shook his head. Heads would role if they came in uninvited."

"Whew," she exclaimed. "So even if the two of us were stark naked and going 69 on your desk, we are fully within our rights to do so?"

"Fully, my love. This is my domain and a 69 with employees or their spouses is entirely at my own discretion." Big grin and a squeeze of her hand.

"Len, honey, two corrections. One, it would be at our mutual discretion, not something you can dictate, at least not to this broad. And two, do not call me 'my love', at least not unless and until we have officially become lovers. O.K.?"

"You're the boss of me, angel. Forgive my testosterone."

She smiled in his face, "I'll forgive you for inappropriate expressions of that testosterone, sweetie, but NEVER forget that the testosterone is there, and that it now belongs to Alyssa Knight."

"OMG I will never ever forget that! I consider myself to be the luckiest officer alive, after Detective Knight, of course. But how did we come this far and so quickly Alyssa? I knew the first time I laid eyes on you that I was in love with you, or at least I was in love with the idea of being your lover. You are the sexiest, most magical woman I have ever laid eyes upon. But I am fully aware that I am an over the hill, over-weight 50ish man who was a so-so hunk even in his prime. So how can I be fantasizing a relationship with a Level Ten goddess?

He continued, "I loved the initial flirtations and mine got ruder and cruder as you seemed to respond receptively. But I was always sure that the flirting would soon stop, and neither of us would risk our marriages and our careers over my pathetic attempt to have an affair. I must confess that my wild fantasies are becoming more and more of an actual intent for me. And unless you have been leading me down the primrose path, I feel like this might actually develop into an affair."

"Len, honey, I don't even know where Shakespeare's primrose path is located, alright? I have a similar confession in that I came here in a sort of sexy outfit, hoping to feel more of those sexually leading vibes from you, you overweight 50ish man you." She squeezed his hand again as she placed it back under her skirt, on her naked upper thigh.

"Yes, my husband is the hunk of the county if I do say so myself. And no, you couldn't probably compare to him in any physical department. Except one that is. When I'm being honest with myself, there is one thing you can offer me that he cannot, at least in this stage of his life. You see, when people itemize the exciting things a lover can offer them, they usually overlook what I think is the most exciting aphrodisiac of them all. It is the thrill of a first-time conquest, the novelty of a new lover, and that is magnified a hundred times if it is with someone famous or powerful.

Why do you think JFK got to fuck the world's most famous movie star, Marilyn Monroe? I think, even if the coitus turned out to be crummy, Jack and Marilyn would both have been blown away by getting naked in a motel bed with one of the world's most famous sex symbols."

He smiled broadly, snorted happily.

"So, my portly, intended lover, I am intrigued by the prospect of a sexual liaison with the Las Vegas version of a big shot. One who lunches with Mayor Goodman, with both of the Mayors Goodman, who is on a first name basis with the Governor of Nevada and walked in a parade with President Obama. That, sweetie, is the thought that makes Alyssa Knight's pussy get wet and would make me proud to be able to call you 'lover'. Which I expect is going to happen before the Valentine's Murders are solved. With my husband's full consent, of course."

Simpson's eyes rolled and he slapped his forehead at those last few words.

"Pull it together big boy. That is the ONLY way it is ever going to happen! I don't cheat on my husband, the love of my life, my forever Valentine. The other night, when we drove home from the Green Door, I told him details about the three guys I had sex with before we left the club. He was a bit peeved, but only because he had scored with only one lady himself. On Friday, he was right there in my train when 13 or 14 guys got their cocks off in me. My personal best, by the way. Tonight, I am going to insist on being a hostess in the Train Town room again. Neither one of us has any solid estimate of how many men have cum in me over the years since we got married. Get the picture?"

"My God, yes I do sweetheart. You are not a cheater. But you are the hottest twat on the planet." He shook his hand at the wrist to simulate being burnt on the fingers.