The Sakanth and Sir Malin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, Malin's dreamscape was not empty. Instead, he dreamt he was surrounded by a sea of hands and mouths--he was scratched, stroked, bitten, and tasted from all sides. Even as he tried to struggle, one would reach out and grip him, holding him down. He felt a long tongue begin to explore, dipping in and out of his ass. Then the scene began to twist and bend, and the hands and mouths transformed into the Sakanth and all of his worm-like ugliness, and Malin found himself laying back on an altar. The creature slid over Malin, and he innately knew he was being mounted--he was being prepared for breeding. A tentacle, thicker than any Malin had seen or felt previously, climbed out of the Sakanth's twisting body, and it lined itself up with his anus. Malin swallowed. It was a dream, so there couldn't be any harm. He couldn't even control it. All he would have to do is lay there and let the Sakanth sink in, deep into Malin's depths. Whatever sins occured in this dream, Malin reassured himself, had no bearing on life. He could give in entirely here with no consequences. So, Malin lifted his hips, trying to give easier access to the Sakanth, and he let his hands find their way to his ass, spreading himself in anticipation of being entered.

Then Malin woke up. He was sweating, and he was, as before, erect and suspended in the air by the Sakanth's secure restraints. He was conscience-stricken. Whatever the slime was that was being fed to him, Malin had to eject it before it irreversibly changed him. He tried to gag, tried to force the ambrosia out by vomiting, but his body gave no response. He had very little control over himself, and what's more, he was sure he had already absorbed whatever it was into his system.

While he reflected on whatever the substance was, Malin's stomach panged with hunger, and while he remembered the sweet, odorous taste, and his mouth began to water. Most disturbing of all though, as he thought of the delivery system--the thick and awful limb that had been forced down his gullet--Malin's throat loosened. His lips slightly parted. His head tilted to give the imaginary tentacle better access. His body was preparing itself, almost *excitedly* for more. Malin tried to wipe it all from his mind, but now that the sacral juice had appeared in his head, it refused to leave. He couldn't avoid thinking of the next time it would roll around his mouth and run down his chin, being dumped into him.

The Sakanth spoke, and the earthy and organic smell returned. "I see you grow hungry."

Malin nearly leaped from his skin. He hadn't sensed the creature's presence, and he could feel how much his reflexes had slowed. "What are you doing to me?" Malin gasped, fighting to get out these few words. He could tell that the Sakanth had loosened his psychic grip, allowing Malin to speak.

"I'm simply encouraging your 'potential,'" the Sakanth hissed.

"I don't know what you mean," Malin croaked. His mouth was dry. He needed his thirst extinguished, but hated that water would never satiate it. Malin's stomach growled. He had to resist this for the princess.

"You will get the ambrosia whenever you request it."

Malin stayed silent, but his brain tumbled between his ears.

The Sakanth tightened his grip. "Why do you think that the emperor sent you on this quest, mortal?"

Malin tore his mind away from the ambrosia. "To kill you," he said.

"In this state, you could not kill me even if you wanted to," the Sakanth spat. "Nor could you ever. You were a sacrifice."

Malin felt his muscles tighten. What the Sakanth said couldn't be true. Malin was a knight. He was to be the--

"The emperor would never let you marry Helena," the Sakanth said. "You have never shown strength beyond a commitment to following an order, even if it kills you.

Malin attempted to kick and punch, but his body defied him.

"In what world would such a pitiful one-man army take me down?" The Sakanth asked, his voice whispery and dripping with pride. "You are just an elf. You are no god. You are no slayer of demons."

Malin slowed. The energy was sapped out of his arms and legs. He was tired of fighting.

"You were given to me for two reasons," the Sakanth said. "You are to sate my carnal desires, and you are to be my breeding stock."

The word "breeding" caused an entirely new ripple of discomfort and arousal to spread over Malin. His cheeks flushed. He could not, he thought, have been sent for such an obscene and corrupt purpose. He was a noble, not some sow.

"It is true," the Sakanth said, his voice dripping with malice, "I asked the emperor for a place to lay my seed, and he chose you. I am your new master, and I will be referred to as such. Now, I grow impatient." The Sakanth Drew up the bulbed tentacle he had been using to administer the ambrosia, and held it in front of Malin's face. "I ask again: are you hungry, elf?"

The tendril shined with the sweet fluid, and with it only inches away, Malin could not remove his keys. It undulated in the air, twisting and moving, teasing Malin. His stomach rumbled in response, and he heard his voice. It was bare, like some fruit with its flesh removed, leaving only the core and stem. "Y--yes."

"Then ask."

"Please give me more."

"Speak to me properly or not at all," the Sakanth said.

"Please give me more ambrosia--*master*."

The tentacle dipped forward, and Malin his mouth his wide as he could to receive it. It reached his tongue first, and the addictive liquid was more valuable than gold in that moment. It was more valuable than life. Radiant pleasure coerced through his body, and Malin knew that is mind was being altered even more.

"The ambrosia is changing you even faster than I hoped it would," the Sakanth laughed. His laugh was gutteral as his voice. "it consists of an aphrodisiac alongside a substance of my own that pushes you to be more compliant. However, the speed at which your will has broken is astounding. The emperor was right to reject you as his son; This fate is more fitting."

Malin's heart sank even as he ravenously drink down the ambrosia. His anger had been dulled and made impotent, but the echoes remained. He knew that he was supposed to marry Helena, and he knew this was not an honorable existence.

Nevertheless, Malin gulped and suckled, doing everything he could to extract each drop from the tentacle.

His thoughts were interrupted by the return of the two smaller, probe-like tendrils, but now they dragged their way over his ribs and chest, finding their home at each of his nipples rather than at his anus. With great shame, Malin realized that he was disappointed. It had only been a short while ago that he had arrived at the castle, and now he and his thoughts were both unrecognizable. He was transfixed on the pleasure of his own asshole rather than the death of the demon above him.

The two feelers latched, and they immediately began creating suction on Malin's nipples. He would have had a catch in his breath if he could control his own breathing. Although he had never played her toyed with his own chest, the sensation was immediate and intense. His cock throbbed.

Then the pressure began on Malin's asshole. Although his body had been craving it, an arrow of fear pierced Malin's brain. This felt larger than before, and at least in Malin's dream, there was always the escape of waking up.

"Worry not, elf. You have been preparing for this," the Sakanth said.

Malin's nervousness shrank in spite of himself. He must be far gone, he thought, if he could be comforted by a creature like the Sakanth. However, as he swallowed more and more of the ambrosia, his anxieties disappeared even more. "Preparing" certainly was the right word for this.

The pressure grew and grew on Malin's entrance until it was unbearable. The tentacle was thick and firm, less malleable than the others. Finally, it pushed its way in. Now, Malin's breath *did* catch. He was being stretched wide open, and there was certainly a pain, but his soul had been morphed, transformed, and now he above all else, he felt pleasure. A thick dribble of semen escaped from Malin's untouched dick, splashing in the water below. He did not feel the pains and spasms that go along with a regular orgasm, but he felt pride. He was proud to be such a good receptor. He was proud to please his master.

The thick tendril sneaking its way slowly up his ass was about four inches in, and Malin could feel each monstrous ridge and ripple as they entered him.

Malin moaned around the tentacle in his esophagus. It was the same animalistic, needy moan from earlier, and he now knew that there was no going back. Even if everything ceased here, there was no conceivable way that he could return to normal life and not think about the arousal that was radiating through his body. There was no way, he thought, that he could perform his duties, swing a sword, act as a noble without having constantly impeding thoughts of this moment. He was ruined.

Immediately as he thought this, the tentacle, now deep inside him, sped up and began to fuck him in earnest. It turned and moved inside his body, rubbing up against his prostate every time it writhed. Malin's moans turned into one long constant groan, and his legs began to tremble even as they were grip tighter by the Sakanth.

The tendril in his mouth was speeding up as well, and instead of just leaking the fluid, now it was a steady stream. The ambrosia was thicker and stronger than before, more concentrated. Malin savored it all the more.

The probes on his chest were now not only sucking, but nibbling at his nipples, and Malin knew that they were as solid as his bouncing, drooling cock.

The thick tentacle was all but pounding Malin's welcoming hole, and he felt a new wave of something building in his body, this time radiating from his groin outwards. Malin suddenly knew that he was going to spill his semen again, but now with an explosive force behind it.

The Sakanth's tentacles all tensed, and the one that was buried in Malin's asshole grew thicker. Something was moving through it.

Malin felt the first deposit clearly. It was something hot and soft. Then the second came, and a third, and Malin quickly lost count. He realized, the Sakanth was filling him with his young. The Sakanth was using Malin as an incubator.

Although he could not explain why, this epiphany caused Malin's arousal to peak, and as he was being filled with the offspring of the Sakanth, Sir Malin experienced the most body-wracking orgasm he had ever been graced with. His toes curled, his shoulders tensed, and his purposeless cock contracted as he felt wave after wave of joy as he climaxed. Each rope of his seed fell into the water below, and Malin's state of compliance and arousal became permanent. This disgusting monster was using his body to breed, and Malin could do nothing but shudder and cum.

Malin did not know how many of the Sakanth's spawn were being warmed inside of his body, but he no longer cared. He did not know if he would ever get to see Helena again, but he no longer cared. He did not know if he would ever see the light of day again, but he no longer cared.

Malin had found his purpose, and he never wished to do anything but serve his new master and be filled by him.

12