The Sales Girl

Story Info
A chance meeting brings surprising fun.
1.8k words
4.37
7.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from about 6 years ago which I have decided to share.

It had been a few months since I had last had any sexual contact with the opposite sex when Mia, the sales girl, walked into my local coffee shop. Wearing a red pencil skirt, black heels and a dark blouse which showed just enough to know there was plenty more I wanted to see, she brushed her hair to one side as she approached the counter.

I looked up from my seat on the couches and over my laptop to see her mid length dark hair sitting perfectly straight down her back as she discussed the shop's most recent order of brazillian beans. She was engaged in conversation for long enough that I returned to my work and pondered the fact that I was in the midst of a dry spell which led me to feel aroused at the mere sight of her walk in.

Eventually I heard her thank the assistant and looked up just as she turned. She noticed and smiled, showing her white pearly teeth under her red, slightly larger than normal lips, and her blue eyes pierced mine. I smiled back and felt surprised as she walked towards me, feeling a little flutter in my stomach and groin. "I recognise you" she smiled coyly. "You once visited my old roommate after a night out and I think it's safe to say from the noise you both enjoyed yourselves!" She laughed and I smiled back nervously, trying to recall who that could have been.

She moved further towards me and we engaged in small talk for a little while before she suggested we go and get a drink in a nearby bar. I was taken aback by her bold forthright nature, and her cheeky smile suggested that there was a hope and expectation to this situation.

We made ourselves comfortable in the bar, and she had told me how her roommate had moved out and she had a new one now, about her job and various men who had tried with all their might to contact her after a sale had closed. I didn't have to say much and eventually she asked if I was seeing anyone. I shook my head and as I did so, she slowly and deliberately moved her long thin fingers painted blood red on her nails down to open another button on her blouse. Her eyes had a glint in them as she said "and would you like to see more of me?".

I couldn't believe my luck as my eyes flashed to the black lace bra struggling to contain her heavy bust and then back to meet her gaze. "Is there more I'd like to see?" I said as I smiled wryly, trying to keep my cool and add to the tension. Her foot stretched under the table and her heel dragged down the inside of my thigh, further enhancing the now undoubtably prominent bulge in my navy chinos.

"I think we both know there's a lot for you to see, and we both know there's a lot for me to take." I called the bartender so we could obtain takeaway drinks and we moved out into the darkness of the winter evening, her left hand playfully dragging her blood red nails across my chest.

We walked for a little bit until we came to a gated park when she smirked and said "hold my drink while I climb this fence." Over she went, delicately and with a swing of her leg which made my mind race. I passed the drinks through the fence and climbed over, neither as delicately or appealingly as she had been but nonetheless, I was over.

We walked to the centre of the park, covered by a large overhanging oak tree and she pulled herself into me, dragging her nails down either side of my neck, pressing her large tits into me hard as her tongue explored my mouth. It felt so good to feel her clear want and I moaned a little just as she broke off the kiss. "I am not going to fuck you tonight" she smirked, "but I bet you have never been sucked off in a public park."

I shook my head as she dropped to her knees, opening my pants without breaking eye contact. My heavy, swollen 8 inch cock dropped out almost involuntarily, and the view of her as she maintained piercing eye contact and circled her tongue around my cock head. I visibly pulsed further into her mouth as she used her two hands to open her dark blouse so her tits were out, over her lace bra in all their glory.

I moaned again, still staring down in unbroken eye contact, one hand trying it's best to wrap fully around my throbbing cock, her nails circling under my clearly full balls and her mouth easing my further and further back her throat. I knew I wouldn't last long, and I gathered she knew that too.

She attacked my cock with such dedication, love and lust I began to wonder if she really wouldn't let me enter later, but the thought disappeared from my mind as the print of her lipstick went deeper and deeper on my dick. Her hands moved to her erect nipples, a mixture of the hot situation and the mild night air causing them to stand fully to attention in the middle of her dark areolas.

Soon she was gagging and humming on my cock, sending vibrations up my shaft and I pulsed harder, now almost fully in her throat before she pulled back. "I want you to cum on my tits right here, can you do that for me?" I nodded, struggling to contain myself as she worked my shaft hard and fast with both her hands. I moaned and she opened her mouth wide, moving back slightly to finish me with clear enthusiasm.

"Cum for me!" she said, unbelievably still maintaining eye contact as her tongue came out in expectation and hot white spurts of cum shot from the end of my throbbing cock, into her mouth and on to her chest. It was a heavy thick load and one which didn't take much encouragement to bring out. She ran her long finger across her chest, gathering cum before sliding it into her mouth and smiling as her finger returned to view entirely clean.

"Now that your first heavy load is all in my throat, you can come back to my apartment because I need to be fucked." I nodded in agreement as she closed my pants and buttoned herself up and pushed those magnificent breasts back inside her bra.

Her apartment was a short walk away, and she teased me on the walk about how she knew I had a quick load to get out and I should be just as aware of how she needed to be pleased. My hand ran briefly between her legs, the pencil skirt not very conducive to such a move, but there was no doubt that she was wet and her lips were slightly parted. I throbbed again feeling myself build back up already as she opened her apartment door.

"Lay on the couch and take off your clothes, I'll be back in a minute!" She said in a bossy tone, nodding towards a grey L-shaped couch on a cream carpet. I followed instructions, aware that I was in debt following our park encounter and very eager to return the favour. I played with myself while I waited, keen to be as big as possible for her return but I needn't have worried or bothered.

When she walked back in, she was wearing knee high black heeled boots, with a black night dress which barely hid her pussy. And she wasn't alone, but accompanied by another dark haired busty beauty. "Sarah and her boyfriend are doing long distance, so I'm sure you don't mind if she watches the show do you?" She smiled as I shook my head and Sarah took her place at the other end of the couch, spreading her long thin legs to give a view of her puffy pussy.

My mind raced through the possibilities of what might happen but didn't have time to consider them all as Mia swung her left leg over my head and sat astride my face, her long black heel digging into my chest. I hungrily plunged my tongue inside her soaking wet pussy, her lips tender and soft opening easily. I hooked my top lip up so as to catch her clit in my mouth, my tongue lapping furiously inside her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" She moaned and I heard Sarah moaning at the end of the couch, more softly and gently but incredibly arousing to my already stiff cock. I moved one hand to the small of Mia's back, dragging my nails down, as my other hand came up to assist my tongue. I pushed 3 fingers deep inside her, arching up to hit her g spot vigorously, my tongue circling her clit sharply and strongly. She moaned and writhed, the smell of her pussy and wetness everywhere from my hand to my chin.

"Harder I'm going to fucking squirt!!!" She screamed aggressively but I didn't need to go any harder because she began to push out thick cum and liquid and I pulled my fingers out to catch it all in my mouth. There was too much and it began to flow down my chin, gushing for a few seconds.

I lifted Mia up off me and stood up from the couch, pulling her nightdress down to reveal her heavy bust in all its glory. A quick glance at Sarah showed me her entirely enthralled by her own pussy, three fingers working inside her and a thumb circling her clit. This added to my now out of control senses as I pushed my heavy throbbing cock inside Mia, leaning down to wrap my mouth around her nipple.

She moaned, dragging her nails down my back as I fucked her, thrusting my body weight inside, feeling her push back keenly. "Four more pumps please, fucking pump my pussy deep I need to squirt harder!!!" She was aggressive and I loved it, doing exactly what she said and then having to pull out as she soaked the place, staining the carpet. This was too much for me and my cum shot everywhere, the three of us amazingly moaning and cumming together....

Mia smiled up at me, exhausted and then looked at the carpet as all three of us panted and laughed at the large puddle on the carpet. "You'll have to come over more often." She giggled as I got dressed and said my goodbyes for that evening, not knowing that a move away from the town was imminent and I would never get the chance to come over again.