All Comments on 'The Sales Lady Ch. 01'

by AlwayysReadyy71

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ignore previous comment he obviously didn't pay attention. 50+ is mature. Hope 2nd part has her making delivery in person. Enjoyed. 5Stars.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

Interesting start not like any perfume sale lady I have ever met!! Looking forward to Ch.02. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story can't wait until you do chapter 4. Very exciting and a great read.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 3 years ago

Oh my...........

I just found out about you and I’m hooked!! What a great start to this series and goody,I’m off to read the next chapters as soon as I finish this comment lol.

Nothing gets me more excited than reading a good mature story where 50 and above is the “perfect age” for the woman soooo thank you for mentioning that little part and I really can’t wait to finish the rest of this series now ;)

A fan....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice little story, just very difficult to read due to errors and lack of punctuation. How did you get this accepted by the Lit quotation police?

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

The story is nice but it super hard to read.

1. You're story is missing personal speech, which makes it hard to follow.

2. No punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tough to read with bouncing back and forth between first and second person. Is he telling the story himself? The lack of punctuation, specifically quotation marks, also makes it difficult to follow.

Having said all that, I like the premise and will certainly keep reading.

raraewriterraraewriteralmost 3 years ago

Clever scenario and worth the read. Keep it up, per se.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

Also liking premise-hardcore saleswoman-ANYTHING to make a sale-!...

and caught a glimpse of Ch 14, so know she starts playing for both teams.

And following all H I think...going to enjoy.

morning31_bmorning31_b5 months ago

Love the sexy scenario, looking forward to reading the othe chapters now... a book not to put down. G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwayysReadyy71@AlwayysReadyy71
To everyone who has been reading my story “The Sales Lady”, I apologize for not continuing the series for so long. Like you a lot of you I’ve had some Life happenings both bad and good. This has kept me either in no mood to write to just no time. Mostly not in the mood, but th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES