The Sales Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
The relationship progresses to the next level.
6.8k words
4.64
20.4k
17

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a little before noon when Janice pulled into Jason's condo parking lot. Nervous with apprehension about what could possibly happen once she walked into his condo. Would he want to see her breasts again? Would he want more than looking at them, what if he wanted to touch them? She didn't know if he would just take the cologne and tell her thank you and goodbye. The unknowing of how the next few minutes would turn out had her on pins and needles of how this would turn out.

Janice had spent most of the last 2 days getting ready for this meeting with Jason. She had both a manicure & pedicure done Friday. This was something she hadn't done since John had passed away. She got her nails done in her favorite color of red, the nail stylist called it, "Color So Hot It Burn's". She really liked how it looked on her but then thought how John would have never approved of it. For what to wear she went through her closet and after trying on several different outfits everything said, 50+ woman. She wanted to look younger and more importantly, she wanted to show off her body more.

Then she remembered Amanda still had lots of clothes in her old room even though she was living on her own now. Luckily for her, they were almost the exact same in body size & shape. Janice found a nice red cashmere sweater top that was a long sleeve with a V-neck that would show just enough cleavage without being trashy. Trying it on she found it fit her like a very tight glove showing the right amount of cleavage. Then she found a pair of skinny jeans she was easily able to slip over her hips that showed off her ass well. For shoes, she had a pair of brown bootie boots. Looking in the mirror she was very pleased with what she was going to wear. But it was obvious she was in serious need of an upgrade of her undergarments, sexy bras and panties are a must!

After a trip to one of the more popular lingerie stores in her area. Janice now had a very sexy white low-cut push-up bra that snapped in the front and a matching pair of hip hugger panties. Of which she purchased 6 other pairs in various colors. She really loved the way they fit on her and more important how they looked. They were a far cry from the granny panties she walked in wearing. Although her purchases of new lingerie & nail polish were more than her monthly allotment of spending. She felt she had earned it as her cosmetics sales were up with her newly found confidence in herself.

Jason for his part spent all morning straightening up his condo. Which for Jason, didn't take long to do as he had always been a very neat and organized person. His 2 bedroom 2 bath condo had the right amount of furniture and accessories for his needs. His mother made sure to help him with advice on that. After he had completed straightening things up, he showered and put on a nice collared button-up shirt with khaki golf shorts and slip-on shoes. He too wanted to make a better impression of himself for Janice.

Like Janice, Jason also was very nervous about what was about to happen. He knew he wanted to see Janice's breasts again but could he ask her to do it a second time? Would she be more guarded and better prepared to tell him No and leave? Would she even be willing to come inside his home after what happened the last time? Would she just hand him his purchase and turn around and leave?

Then there was a knock on his door. Taking a deep breath to calm himself he opened the door and was utterly amazed at what he saw standing in his doorway.

Hi Janice, he said. The smile on his face said it all for both of them. Wow, you look amazing! He told her.

Well Hello Jason, she said with an equally big smile. To her, Jason looked better than she remembered him looking and she thought he was hot then.

Here's your cologne she said, handing him a sack with it inside.

Oh yes, thank you! Taking it from her he invited her inside.

Janice stepped inside and immediately noticed that although she could remember his home looking neat for a single guy, it looked even better today. She could smell the hint of cleaning products in the air. It told her that he wanted to impress her and it did.

Jason, you said you were interested in possibly looking at more products, in the catalog, I left with you?

Yes, here please have a seat pointing to the couch where they had sat before. All the well he was looking her over admiring how she looked even better than he had remembered. He quickly grabbed the catalog off the kitchen bar and sat down next to her. Quickly turning to the pages that he had turned down the edges on as he pointed to some lotions and sunblocks.

Placing her cosmetic case on the coffee table in front of them she looked at what Jason was pointing out. Taking the catalog from his hands she looked it over and was glad that she had samples she could show him.

Noticing her hands and more importantly her painted nails as she took the catalog from him. Wow, I really like your nails they look really nice. He said with a smile as he looked her in the eyes.

A little surprised that he would notice, she smiled at him and told him thank you. A little self-conscious that the young man was staring at her.

No really, you really look nice today Janice! He said, that as he tried to not be too obvious that he was taking her all in. This boosted her confidence even more as such a handsome young man was complimenting a more mature woman.

Trying to get back to what she was there for, um sell him more products she asked. Jason tell me what you do in your job so that I can best determine what product would work best for your needs.

Jason explained that he's a Construction Project Supervisor building a new warehouse complex on the south side of town.

Oh wow, but you're so young, Janice said surprised? How long have you been doing this line of work?

I've been with the company now just over 5 years since I graduated from college. I guess you could actually say 6 years as I interned with them my senior year and became full-time after graduation. This is my first project where I'm responsible for the job as the Supervisor.

Amazed at how young, handsome, and apparently successful Jason is, she asked him how the job was going. It's going quite well actually, it's a 3 year project and for the first year were amazingly on schedule and more important under budget he said, with pride.

Janice always had a thing for smart successful men that's what attracted her to John and eventually fell in love with him. This young man was no exception she was even more attracted to him than before.

So tell me, trying to get back on track, are you outside a lot? She could tell he was by how tan his skin was and how it really made his blue eyes pop she thought.

I would say my days vary with what is going on with the construction requirements. I can go a week of sitting in the office to all week of being outside.

I see, looking into her supply of samples, she took a tube of sunblock and squeezed a little onto her fingers. Then without thinking grabbed his hands and started rubbing the liquid into his skin. It was like an electrical shot went through both of their bodies. Jason wasn't even looking at what she was doing with his hand but looking at her face as she looked down at their hands. Does this feel good she asked him?

What? Oh yes, it feels real nice he replied.

Janice looked up at him noticing he had been looking at her the whole time. With a knowing smile she said, it has a cooling agent that's supposed to keep you cool as well as an SPF of 50 and will last for 8 hrs.

All the while she was saying this they were both staring into each other's eyes as if in their own dreams. Now I'll be honest as she let his hand go and went back to looking for another sample. I've never used this before so I don't know how well it works. But if you would be willing to "test" it for me I'll give you this sample tube, it should last a week. Just let me know what you think? Being out in the sun can do horrible things to your skin so you must start to protect yourself now, she added.

I would love to do that for you, Janice, in fact, this next week we're scheduled to start putting up walls so I'll be outside most of the week. I'd be more than happy to get back to you next week to let you know how it worked.

Sitting the sample of sunblock aside on the table she pulled out another tube now this is moisturizer. Squeezing a large glob of liquid in her hand she began rubbing it onto his hand and forearm all the while noticing how strong and muscular they were. Now, this is to rehydrate your skin after you been out in the sun. This will keep your skin soft and moist, not dry and cracking like it's starting to do now. Squirting another glob into her hand she said now give me your other arm. Turning to her Jason did as he was asked, all the while taking in her smell, her voice, and her touch that was driving him insane with impure thoughts. The way she was situated now with her breasts and more importantly her cleavage in clear view was simply incredible.

Janice was no fool she knew what she was doing, she knew she was teasing this young man with her womanhood and she was impressed that Jason was looking but he wasn't being creepy if anything he was being a gentleman. So what do you think she asked?

I think you look amazing he replied, looking her in the eye with all the confidence in the world.

Blushing she said, No silly the lotion what do you think about it?

Oh yes, that feels good as well. It feels really cool on my arms he replied, not adding that the rest of his body was on fire. Can I have that as well to "test" this week and get back to you next week as well?

Of course, that would be great if you wouldn't mind giving me a review of what you thought about it good or bad. This will help me with determining if I want to promote this more or not. I would be glad to do that for you, Janice. They both looked into each other's eyes as if they wanted to say and doing something but neither had the courage to say or do it.

Janice asked, how are you for bath & shampoo products?

Oh, I think I'm good on that he chuckled. I don't think it would go over well if I came into work smelling all...

LOL, ok you're probably right but maybe we can discuss that further at a later date, Janice replied. Oh by the way of smelling all "nice", you haven't tried your cologne. Do you mind if I open it and see how it smells on you? Sure I would love that, Jason answered excited that she would want to smell it on him.

Janice started trying to get the wrapper off but was having trouble getting it started. Do you have a knife or something sharp so that I can get this started?

Um, sure there's a butcher block of knives on the kitchen counter that you could use.

Jason knew the gentlemanly thing to do was to go get a knife for her but he was in no shape to stand up right now as his manhood was at full attention right now.

Understanding that if she wanted a knife, she was going to have to get herself plus she knew full well that the teasing she had been doing to this young man must have him in excruciating pain right now.

Walking into the kitchen with the cologne box in her hand she made sure that he got a good look at her swaying posterior. Just as she rounded the corner to go into the kitchen and out of his sight she looked back and caught him doing just what she wanted. Looking at her nice round butt.

Using the knife she was able to get the cellophane wrapper off. Where's your trash can, she asked from the kitchen?

Just to the right of the sink in the bottom cabinet, he replied.

Do you want to keep the box, she asked?

Um no, I guess not, he replied.

Taking the bottle out of the box and throwing the box in the trash. She sat the bottle down on the counter. Making sure she was out of his view Janice made a quick adjustment of her breasts to make sure they were still out and prominent. Now walking back into the living room where Jason was sitting on the couch. She knew her hard nipples would be prominently visible through the sweater material. Or at least she hoped...

Holding the bottle up to her nose to smell it, Mmmm this smells so good. I hope you like it as she held it out for Jason to take it.

Taking it from Janice was only a slight distraction from what he was clearly looking at. He could clearly see the two bumps that were Janice's very aroused nipples poking through her sweater. This didn't go unnoticed by Janice either as she seemingly pushed her breasts out further by stiffening her back.

Here let me show you, with that Janice took the bottle back from Jason. Now hold out your wrists like this. Janice showed him by holding her wrists facing up. Jason in turn did as he was directed. Janice than gave each of his wrists a quick squirt, then she gave a quick squirt to each side of his neck.

Now tell me what you think, she asked him?

Smelling his wrist, I like it. He answered.

You like it! Frustrated with him she grabbed his wrist and brought it up to her nose taking a big whiff. Mmmm, it smells very nice on you. Then she really shocked Jason as she leaned in to smell his neck.

Ohhhhh Yesssss, Jason it smells so nice on you it's very masculine smelling on you.

You really think so? He replied, a little puzzled.

Until she told him how it smelled on him, Jason didn't really care. But now that this beautiful woman was telling him it smelt masculine on him and she leaned in to smell it on his neck made his head swim in glee. Thank you, Janice. I'm glad you suggested I buy it, as he smelt his wrist again.

Did you know that a person's body chemistry reacts to fragrances in different ways? What smells good on you might not on someone else? To me, your body chemistry reacts perfectly with this cologne. I may have made you an even bigger ladies magnet, she said with a sly chuckle.

A little embarrassed, Jason shyly said, there's only one that I'm interested in, looking into Janice's brown eyes. And I agree your perfume smells incredible on you. I can't get enough of it as he leaned in a little closer to Janice taking in a big whiff.

His comment surprised her making her flush. She thought he was leaning in to kiss her of which she probably wouldn't have stopped him. Trying to break the awkward silence Janice exclaimed, and the um, pointing to the sample tubes on the table, will go nicely with the cologne as well.

Oh ok, still looking into her big beautiful brown eyes, the cologne will be for only special occasions. Like on a date with someone special. Jason said inferring, someone like herself. This wasn't lost on Janice as he knew full well that he was referring to her and she did nothing to discourage that. If anything she encouraged it by giving a cute smile.

Speaking of which you must be famished? Not giving her the time to answer, he continued there's a little Italian restaurant just around the corner. Let's go have lunch it's my treat, please!

Oh, Jason, that's so sweet but I couldn't. Internally she was thinking did he just ask me on a date that sly little devil.

Then he grabbed her hand saying, I insist you've been so kind to me with all the things you've done for me as he looked at the products she provided him and then at her breasts that she had reluctantly shown him. In turn, she saw what his eyes were looking at, and right then she so wanted to show them to him again.

Please, he insisted, do you not like Italian? There's also a sandwich shop close by or I could call it in and have it delivered. Looking at her with pleading eyes while still holding her hand.

Janice gave in, saying Italian would be nice. Jason's face lit up with such joy that it made Janice smile as well as she was starting to really fall for this young man.

Really, he said with such surprise and happiness. Ok, let me get my wallet, and will go. With that, Jason jumped up and with a slight groan hurried into his bedroom. Although he tried to hide the tent in his pants it didn't go unnoticed by Janice as it put a knowing smile on her face.

Stepping into the bedroom he quickly adjusted himself the best he could then took a few deep breaths to calm himself. The wallet was never an issue as it was in his back pocket the whole time. In turn, Janice was also taking a few deep breaths herself as she was back to feeling like a schoolgirl about to go out with the cutest boy in school. Although the thought of it was more like a mature teacher going out with one of her students. That thought both repulsed her but at the same time intrigued her by the sheer taboo of it.

Snapped out of her now naughty images of that, Jason said are you ready?

Yes of course, and with that he followed her to the door his eyes on her nice round butt. This in turn caused another reaction in his shorts that made him thinking of something else otherwise he would be walking around with a tent pole in his pants.

On the walk to the restaurant they chit-chatted about various things but mostly the weather, as it was a nice day, and the specialties of the restaurant. By the time they had reached their destination, they had both agreed they'd have the lunch special of a salad and slice of lasagna. As he held the door open for her to walk in, the owner of the restaurant greeted them. Jason so glad to see you, the owner exclaimed reaching out his hand to shake Jason's.

Hello Nick, Jason answered back good to see you as well as they shook hands. Nick, then glanced over at Janice and back to Jason, and with a knowing smile would you like a booth or table?

Jason looked at Janice and without looking back at Nick, and said, booth don't you think with a smirk on his face. Janice in turn just took it all in with a radiant smile that both men appreciated her grace and beauty.

Grabbing 2 menus, Nick said, right this way as he led them to the most secluded booth in the dimly lit restaurant. Will this be okay Nick asked Jason.

Looking back at Janice with a look of, is this okay, said yes this will be fine. As they each sat down on opposite sides of the booth, Nick started to place menus down. Jason quickly said we will both have the lunch special of a Cesar Salad & Lasagna.

And to drink the usual Nick asked, Jason?

Yes, I'd like a glass of Lambrusco and looking at Janice. I'll have the same she replied with a smirk of her own.

Janice wasn't much of a drinker especially of wine but she didn't want him to think she was a prude. And a glass of water, too? She asked, looking up at Tony.

Make that 2, Jason added. With that, Nick stepped away barking out orders in Italian to his staff.

Come here often, she asked with a raised eyebrow?

With a chuckle, he admitted yes, but mostly because he hated to cook for just himself.

So with no one else, in a joking kind of way, she asked? But it came off as almost like being jealous. She immediately realized how it sounded and tried to laugh it off.

Her comment didn't get by Jason unnoticed. As he said, well my parents have been here a few times with me when they are in town. Other than that, it's just been me.

Lucky for both of us, the waitress sat a basket of warm breadsticks and glasses of ice water in front of us. I'll be back with your other drinks, is there anything else I can get for you?

No, I think we're good for now, looking at Janice to confirm that. She just smiled at him and the waitress and said, yes we're good thank you. She lifted her glass of water to take a drink as he mouth suddenly become very dry.

So Janice, if you don't me asking, can you tell me a little about yourself? Jason was dying to more about this very attractive older woman. Was she single, divorced, or married? Oh God, I hope she's not married. I'm not into having an affair with a married woman.

Well Janice started, I'm a widow. My husband John and I were married nearly 30 years when he died suddenly of a brain aneurism.

12