The Sales Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked, Jason, immediately reached across the table to grab her hand. I am so sorry Janice. How long ago was that, he said with deep concern while still holding her hand?

Well, let me see it's been nearly 3 years now. Enjoying the touch of his hand she didn't try to pull away as she equally held onto his. Emotionally she felt conflicted by telling the story of her late husband's death while holding another man's hand that she was having deep feelings for.

Janice went on about how her life had changed since his death but that she was doing much better now. She had a son who is married and leaving in Florida and a daughter who's a 1st-grade teacher here locally.

It was determined that her son John Jr. was 2 years older and Amanda was 1 year younger than Jason. That fact wasn't lost on either of them but Jason didn't care that he had serious feelings for this woman and their age difference was not going to matter to him. Janice wasn't as comfortable with that fact but she felt alive when she was around him so it was something she would just deal with for now.

Sorry for taking so long with the drinks the waitress said, as she sat them down in front of each of them. She also had their salads, would you like fresh cracked pepper on them, she asked?

Yes, please I would, Jason answered while looking at Janice to see if she would as well,

Umm yes, I would too!

It was at this point they both reluctantly released hands and began preparing to eat their salad. After grinding pepper on first Janice's salad and then Jason's. The waitress added the lasagnas should be out of the oven shortly. Is there anything else I can get you now?

Again, looking at Janice, he said no I have everything I need how about you? The look in his eyes when he said that to Janice meant more than what the waitress was asking. That fact wasn't lost on Janice nor the waitress as they both caught onto his meaning. To show the feeling was mutual, Janice replied, I too am very happy with everything as well.

Ok then, I'll give you two some privacy then. They both vaguely heard what the waitress said, as she walked away.

Lifting his glass of wine to make a toast, here's to our new friendship! With that, they clicked glasses and took a drink all the well never losing eye contact. It was the most romantic feeling either had, had in many years if not ever.

Mmmm, this is so good Janice said, surprised!

You like it, Jason asked as he took another drink?

Yes, I do! What is this again? It doesn't taste like most red wines. Janice said, surprised.

It's called Lambrusco it's an Italian wine. I'm not even sure you could classify it as a "wine", most wine snobs probably scoff at it but I don't care. I'm not much of a wine drinker or really any alcohol, to be honest, but I really like this so I'm happy with that.

Janice loved both his honesty and more importantly his maturity that he wasn't a big drinker. She added, you and me both I've never found a red wine that I liked. The only wines I can tolerate are Moscato's but it's been a while since I've had that. But this is really good, as she took another drink as she had now half the glass drank.

Well dear, you better slow down as this still has alcohol in it. I would hate for you to think that I'm trying to get you drunk so I can take advantage of you!

It was too late for that Dear, as she replied! But, I'm not complaining! With that, she extended her foot as she ran it up and down his shine.

Surprised by her candor and her boldness to now playing footsie, he decided he would need to try and slow her down with drinking too fast. The last thing he wanted was for her to become drunk. Still looking into her big gorgeous brown eyes he reached across the table taking her hand into his pulling it across the table to where he could kiss it and said, here's to a good meal. With that, he went to eating his salad. She did as well, but Jason could tell even in the dimly lit restaurant she was turning bright red from the wine and probably from the feelings he was showing for her.

Janice couldn't believe what she was saying or even crazier what she was doing. She did know that what she was feeling was caused by the Lambrusco but it was mostly it was the way Jason was making her feel. The way he looked at her was not filled with lust like she had the feeling before. This was sweet and innocent it was pure desire. That made her feel confident and mostly feel wanted.

So it's your turn now to tell me more about you, Jason?

Well, there's not much to tell as you already know I went to college and my job, he said quizzically as if there was nothing else to say.

Ok, what about your love life Jason do you have a girlfriend? She couldn't believe she was so bold to ask such a question. But he was quick to answer.

I was dating a girl Candice while in college and after we graduated on and off. He replied while looking into her eyes.

May I ask what happened? Janice asked as she took another drink of wine.

Clearing his throat as he was unsure of what or how much to say, he said. Candice and I were just really good friends that got along great but I didn't love her. If that makes any sense, I wanted to be in love with her but I just didn't have those feelings for her in my heart.

And what about her, did she love you? Janice asked.

Sadly, yes she did or at least she thought she did. After we graduated she was pushing hard for marriage and, I just couldn't do it! It wasn't fair to her for me to marry her when I didn't love her the way she deserved and I didn't want to be miserable for the rest of my life. So we broke up and this project I'm working on now became available so I moved here and I've been single ever since.

She knew the answer but she had to ask it anyway. So you're telling me a handsome successful young man such as yourself isn't seeing anyone or better yet having young lady's throwing themselves at your feet. She said with a chuckle.

Now blushing from the compliment she just gave him. My job keeps me pretty busy with the hours I work but there is someone special that I've taken an interest in.

Oh, and how is that going? She asked trying to put him on the spot.

With his left hand reached across to take her hand in his. I don't know but so far I think it's going pretty nice don't you as he gave her hand a lite squeeze?

It was at that point that she began to blush as if she had been god smacked. She looked down at her hand realizing how small and feminine her hand looked compared to his much larger masculine hand. His grip so firm with hers but it was like a giant holding a feather. She then looked up at him and with as much resolve as she could muster said, I too think it's going very nice.

When Jason heard those words come out of her mouth, his heart felt like it was going to burst out of his chest. The smile that was on his face was so cute and boyish that Janice almost wept for him as she was so happy for him. Jason wanted to tell her that this is how he wanted to feel for Candice but it was too soon for that.

Alright you two lovebirds, the waitress said, as she placed their main course in front of them. Now be careful these are hot out of the oven. I'd hate for you two to burn your lips, she said with a chuckle. Is there anything else I can get you?

Jason replied, No I have everything I could ever need right now, as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

And you ma'am, she asked?

Never taking her eyes away from Jason said, Yes I'd like another one of these please lifting the glass with her free hand. Make that two Jason added, as he continued his own gaze into her eyes.

As the waitress slipped away to get them another round of drinks Janice said, Jason, I'll make a deal with you.

Okay, I'm listening, he replied.

I'll promise to let you hold my hand as much as you want after we eat but I'm starving now and this looks so good.

Promise, he asked with his head slightly tilted in a quizzical way?

I promise, she replied with a big smile.

Deal, and with that, he brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it.

This time their drink order was filled much faster than before as they were again interrupted by the waitress. I'm so sorry you two, it seems I have such bad timing as I keep interrupting such a romantic moment. With that, she sat the fresh glasses down and took the empty glass from Janice and the near-empty of Jason's.

Trying to get past the waitresses statement of "romantic moment", Janice asked is this really the lunch size? It's rather huge don't you think for lunch portion don't you think?

Well, it is slightly smaller than the normal portion as I've had both. Jason replied. So do you think the waitress was right?

Right about what, she replied? She knew full well what he was talking about, but she was going to give him what he was looking for so easily.

The waitress said that were having a romantic moment. Do you think she was right, he said with a sly smile. He watched her trying to take a bite of the steaming hot lasagna as to ignore his question. Knowing he wasn't going to get an answer to his question, he replied for her. I think it was a very romantic moment if I could say so myself.

Mmmm, this is very good. Talking about the lasagna and Yes, you can say so. She said, with a quick glance up at him and then another sip of the wine.

With a chuckle, he picked up his glass and held it up to Janice to click glasses as a way of saying he won that one. Janice reluctantly gave in with a smile and clicked glasses with him.

The meal continued on with the general chit-chat mostly about the meal and the other options they had to offer. The waitress can by with the usual statement of "did we save room for dessert"? Janice replied, oh not for me as she still had half of her lasagna left. But if I could get a container for this, please?

Yes of course, and for you, Sir would you like a dessert?

Are you sure he, asked Janice, they have a wonderful tiramisu or cheesecake with any topping you could want cherries, strawberries, or chocolate he looked at the waitress to confirm.

Well, I do love tiramisu but I'm just so full.

With that Jason, told her to please prepare a tiramisu and cheesecake with cherries to go. Very well would you like anything else .another glass of Lambrusco or coffee maybe?

Looking at Janice to confirm he said, No just the check, please. Very well as she picked up the leftover lasagna to package and get the rest of the items along with the check.

As the waitress stepped away Janice leaned across the table to ask where the restroom was.

Oh it's back over there pointing to the opposite direction as to where they were sitting.

As she went to get up Jason jumped to help her up as he could tell she was quite tipsy from the two glasses of Lambrusco. Being the true gentlemen, Jason extended his hand to help her up.

Oh aren't you the gentlemen but I think I can stand on my own. But as she started to stand she could feel the effects of the alcohol as her legs went a little wobbly. Placing her hands in his, Jason helped her steady as he took her into her arms.

Are you okay now as he held her firmly against himself?

Yes, I believe so but if you don't let me get to the restroom it's going to be a little embarrassing for us, mostly me!

Ok, he chuckled as went to step aside.

Ok, I'll be right back, but before she left his arms she stretched up and kissed him on the cheek. With that, she was off, shaky at first but she soon settled herself as he watched her step into the lady's room.

Sitting back down, Jason thought about what just happened. Never had ever felt like this before. Yes, he had been on many dates before which had him the normal male urges. But this was different his mind was still feeling the sensation of the kiss that he could still feel on his cheek.

She's very pretty, the waitress told him, as she surprised him as he was deep in thought. She placed the bag with the leftover lasagna and the two desserts on the table along with the check.

I'm sorry, what was that he asked the waitress?

Oh, I was just saying your lady friend is quite pretty.

Oh yes, she is that isn't she, Jason said filled with pride that she was him.

I'll be your cashier so... Oh here you go as he pulled out his wallet and with a quick look at the total $45.61. He pulled out 3 $20's and told her to keep the change.

Oh thank you and you be good to her, she said as she started to walk away.

I promise to take very good care of her, she's a very special lady to me.

I can tell, she's very a lucky lady, she said as she left the table.

Now left on his own as he waited for Janice to return. His thoughts were how he should handle this pending situation. When Janice came back from the restroom.

Are we ready to go now, she asked surprising Jason.

Oh yes, we are as he stood up grabbing the bag in one hand and her hand in his other. You did promise he reminded her, with a big smile on his face.

Yes, I did, didn't I as they started towards the door? A promise is a promise she said, as they walked hand in hand towards the door. Nick meet them at door and asked, I hope everything was to your satisfaction?

They both looked at each other and replied yes, it was wonderful. Great I hope to see you soon. Oh, we'll be back again I'm sure she said, giving Janson's hand a squeeze.

On cue Jason looked down at her and said, yes WE WILL be back again.

As they stepped out Janice snuggled up to Jason as he was holding her left hand she wrapped her right hand around his right bicep. That was very good Jason thank you very much for lunch.

Well thank you for the honor of you dining with me, I've quite enjoyed being with you.

I enjoyed it as well Jason, and what was that wine called again?

Lambrusco, did you really like it?

Yes, I believe I'll be getting a bottle for home. I really liked it.

Oh no need, I'm sure I have an extra that I can give you.

By now they were back at Jason's building and stepping into the empty elevator. Pressing "16" in the twenty-story building, Jason looked down at Janice and she looked up to him. Jason leaned down kissing her softly on her receptive lips. They were still in mid embrace when the elevator dinged and the doors opened.

I guess this is our floor Jason said, as he looked into her eyes.

Yes, I believe it is, she said as if in a dream.

Forgoing hand-holding, Jason wrapped his arm around her as she reciprocated by placing her arm around him. The door lock was a combination so since both of his hands were full so to speak. Janice would you be a dear and press "1654*", of which the door lock turned green with Janice opening the door.

As they both stepped through with the door closing behind them, Jason dropped the bag on the floor and took Janice into his arm kissing her deeply this time their tongues touched. First, tentative that turned into a full-on passionate kiss. Jason's right hand was on the back of her head and his left at the small of her back holding her close to him. In turn, Janice was holding him tight in her arms.

Her body growing weak with desire as Jason held her in his strong arms. She wanted him now as her privates were on fire and needed to be quenched by further touch. Pushing him back, Jason be a dear and put the food in the refrigerator and meet me in your bedroom.

With that, she started walking towards the bedroom removing her shoes then her top letting it drop to the floor then her pants, then her bra came off as she stepped into the bedroom.

Amazed at what he was seeing happening as there was now a trail of clothes to his bedroom where he was sure a very naked lady was awaiting him. He grabbed the sack of food off the floor and practically ran into the kitchen where he quickly emptied the contents into the practically empty refrigerator. With that, he too started to begin leaving a trail of his own clothes as headed to the bedroom.

12