The Sales Lady Ch. 12

Story Info
Janice has an interesting day while running errands.
6.6k words
4.73
9.8k
6

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to RRC2 for editing and being the sounding board every writer needs. Thank you also to all who have encouraged me to keep writing this story.

Chapter 12

"Hi Baby, I'm walking out of the office. Are you still up for going out for dinner tonight?"

When Jason called her, Janice had just finished putting away the laundry of panties she had bought today as well as the dirty clothes of Jason's that she could find. She told him, "Yes I will be ready by the time you get home." She wasn't sure what all she could tell him about her day. She knew he would ask her about shopping and the bank. The bank she could handle but what happened in the changing room while being measured for a bra was a different story.

Although she felt like she hadn't cheated with Nicole. There was definitely sexual tension with what happened in that changing room. So much so, that when she got back to Jason's she started playing with her nipples imagining it was Nicole's fingers rolling and tugging on her nipples then running her fingers in and out of her pussy. Her orgasm was long and intense. She kept edging herself right up to climaxing then stopping just before. Then she would start back playing with herself imagining this is what Nicole would have done to her.

But could she tell Jason what happened? She just didn't know. Their courtship, although intense, was also very quick from, "Hi can I sell you some cologne to I'm deeply in Love with You." She had been honest with him from the beginning as she felt he had been with her. If she was going to continue to be honest with him she would have to tell him. She decided maybe the best time to do that would be after dinner tonight. She felt confident that if he asked her to spend the night that they would have sex. She would tell him about it then.

***

"Hi Honey, I'm home," Jason announced as he was closing the door and walked into his apartment.

"Jason, I'm back here," Janice announced, happy to hear his voice again. She was actually in the bathroom touching up her makeup. But she didn't want to tell him she was in the bathroom as he might think she was "using" the bathroom.

Walking into the bedroom, Jason wasn't sure if Janice was going to be naked on the bed or what to expect. When he saw that she wasn't on the bed he was slightly disappointed. But then he saw the light from the bathroom and he asked, "Janice are you in there?"

"Yes, I'm just touching up my makeup so I can look presentable for dinner." She said putting her makeup up in the vanity drawer. With a big smile on her face, she turned to him asking, "How do I look?"

"You look even more beautiful today than the first day I meet you," Jason answered as he took her into his arms giving her a big hug and kiss. After their embrace ended Janice had to wipe her lipstick off from around Jason's mouth. They both got a chuckle from that, Janice fussed about how he missed up her lipstick and how she was going to need to fix it. Jason grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the bathroom. "There's no need to fix your lipstick. I plan to mess it up again. Plus, I'm starving. Let's go."

Janice tried to protest but Jason was pulling her towards the door. She was just barely able to grab her purse on the way out the door.

Lucky for them when they got on the elevator to go down there was no one in it. Jason pressed the button for "Lobby" and the door closed behind them. He took Janice back into his arms telling her how he had missed her all day. They began to kiss again and Jason now had Janice pinned against the back wall of the elevator. Then suddenly the elevator dinged coming to a stop. Thinking they had made it all the way to the lobby Jason turned and was about to lead Janice out of the elevator. But they had only made it down to the 10th floor and when the elevator doors opened the young barista girl stepped in.

They all had that "deer in the headlights" look on their faces. "Oh hi," the young girl says looking at Jason first then Janice both having lipstick smeared around their lips. "Um hi," Jason said, a little embarrassed. Janice on the other hand was loving it, as she pressed herself against Jason as his arm was draped around her. She looked up at Jason, seeing her lipstick again smeared around his mouth. She reached up with her hand and started to wipe it away saying, "I'm sorry honey I seemed to have gotten my lipstick on you again."

This embarrassed Jason even more as he looked over at the young girl. Janice continued wiping it from his face. The young girl was trying not to look but she could clearly see what was happening and knew exactly how the lipstick got there.

To rub it in the young girl's face, even more, Janice said to her, "I can't help it. He's just too damn adorable don't you think."

Trying to be corrigible and act like nothing was bothering her the young girl just smiled saying, "Lucky you, I guess." Just that second the elevator thankfully dinged for the Lobby. As soon as she could fit through the doors the young girl squeezed through and was off like a shot.

"You're cruel," Jason said to Janice as she looked up at him with a "what did I do" look on her face. "I think you can wipe that grin off your face along with your lipstick," joking with her as they too stepped out of the elevator.

The owner of the Italian Diner greeted them at the door with a big smile. "Hello, glad you could join us tonight. Would you like a booth or a table?" The owner asked.

"Booth, please," Jason answered.

They were led back to the same booth they had sat in before. Janice slid into her seat with Jason doing the same across from her. Taking their menus, Jason told the nice man, "Could we have two glasses of Lambrusco and ice water please."

"Yes Sir, I'll have that right out to you." He said as he stepped away.

"I hope you don't mind me ordering our drinks," Jason asked her.

"Oh it's okay, after my day, a glass of wine will be nice," Janice said with a resigned look on her face as she started to look at the menu in front of her. The lighting in the restaurant not being that greatest she was resigned to pulling out her glasses from her purse.

Jason hadn't noticed as he too was looking at the menu trying to decide what he wanted. "So what looks good to you tonight, my love?" Looking up to see her response was the first time he saw her wearing glasses. A big smile grew across his face as he said, "Wow, I didn't know you wore glasses."

Janice looked up at him not really realizing what he said. Then she remembered, she had put on her glasses and she immediately took them off.

"No, please put them back on, you look incredible with them on." Jason told her with a big reassuring smile.

Reassured that he liked the way her glasses looked on her, Janice put them back on. "Normally I don't need glasses. Just when I'm tired and the lighting is low," pointing around to the light in the room. "This is when I need to put them on, these are basically prescription readers." Trying to change the subject as his ogling her was making her feel self-conscious. "I think I'm just going to have a Caesars Salad w/Grilled Chicken. What are you going to have?", as she looked back down at the menu,

"Sadly what I want the most is not on the menu," Jason said still staring at her, transfixed at how sexy she looked with her glasses on.

Still looking down at her menu, Janice replied. "Oh, do you want to go someplace else?" Then she looked up and saw the look in his eyes and knew exactly what he meant. "Baby, I'm always on the menu for you!"

Just as she finished saying that the same waitress that had served them the last time they were in delivered their glasses of Lambrusco and ice water as well as a basket of warm bread. She could tell she was interrupting them and asked them if she should give them a few more minutes.

Janice told her no, that they were ready to order saying she would have the Cesar Salad w/Grilled Chicken. Jason ordered the Chicken Parmesan w/Angel Hair Pasta. The waitress told them that she would get it right out and asked if they needed anything else? Both still looking in each other's eyes both said at the same time, they had all they needed.

Amazed that the two lovebirds said that in unison, the waitress chuckled and said, "I see that, I'll be back with your food when it's ready." With that, she walked away with a feeling of jealousy wishing she knew love like that.

They each picked up their glass of Lambrusco, Jason said, "A toast to our Love."

"To our Love," Janice repeated.

Janice removed her glasses as they were no longer needed, putting them back in her purse. She could see the dejection in Jason's. "I'm sorry, I only need them to read the small print, and honey I don't need them to look at you because there's nothing small on you, that I can attest to. "

"I'm sorry, I should have better manners with you, but when you put on your glasses. It surprised me at first because I've never seen you wearing glasses. But they really flatter you, in my opinion, I've never seen glasses look so ummm,"

Janice, not sure what he was going to say, said, "Go ahead you can say it, you don't like them."

Jason quickly corrected her saying, "Oh no, you look really hot with them on!"

"Really, you really like them? I hardly wear them because rarely do I need them and I think I look dumb in them?"

"Janice, baby it's taking all my willpower not to come over and devour you."

With a big smile on her face, she said, "I promise when we get back home, I'll put them back on and you can devour me all you want. Unless of course, you would prefer I go home as we did agree that I would only stay at your place over the weekends. Maybe that would be best as I know you need to get your rest as you have a big day tomorrow."

Jason quickly stopped her from saying any more. "Janice, will you please spend the night with me? I promise I will go to bed early if you will please stay?"

"Well, if you promise to go right to bed when we get home, I guess I could stay the night. I have some pamphlets I need to look over for a seminar I have in the morning. Maybe I could read them in bed next to you but I'll need to wear my glasses so that I can see the small print better. That is if that's okay with you?" Janice with as serious a look on her face as she could muster.

Again, Jason lifted his glass and clinked it against Janice's glass saying, "Deal. Now tell me about your day," as he took a drink from his glass.

Not sure how much she wanted to tell him about what happened at Victoria's Secret especially here in the restaurant. She basically glossed over all that happened telling him about what she had sent him in the text. The bras should be in by the end of the week and she got a weeks' worth of panties that will stay at your house.

"And how did the bank go?" Jason asked, as took a bite of the warm bread.

"Well it started off a little rocky but by the end of our meeting, Brenda was really friendly. There's a possibility of having a cosmetics party with all the employees at the bank." Janice answered as she grabbed what was left of Jason's bread from his hand and quickly ate it.

"Hey," Jason replied as she took his bread. "But, seriously, what happened at the bank?"

Taking a deep breath as she didn't want to upset him or get Brenda in trouble, Janice replied. "I felt like Brenda was expecting someone different from me."

"What do you mean, different?" Jason asked, now getting a little perturbed especially after the email interaction he had with Brenda this morning.

"I think she was expecting someone more your age than mine, especially after you told her that I'm your girlfriend. Did you really tell her that, that I'm your girlfriend?" Janice asked, with a smile on her face that she was trying not to make too obvious.

"First, yes in my email, I told her my girlfriend Janice Henderson would be coming in this morning to get a temporary debit card. But I don't get what your age has to do with anything!" He said, a little louder than what Janice was comfortable with.

Grabbing his hands in her's, Janice asked him, "So am I, your girlfriend now?

Jason replied, "Yes of course. If I'm telling you how madly in love with you I am, don't you think that takes our relationship to at least a boyfriend/girlfriend stage, don't you?"

With a big smile, Janice started repeating, "Jason is my boyfriend, Jason is my boyfriend," all while giggling, obviously feeling the effects of the little bit of wine she had.

Not wanting to let it go, Jason asked her, "What did she say about your age, as if your age has anything to do with whether you're my girlfriend or not?"

"She didn't ask me my age but I could tell I'm much older than you. That's a simple fact, Jason do you not see the looks we get when we're together? I do, it started with the young coffee girl, and then when we came here for lunch the first time. Our very waitress looked at us much differently once she realized that it was a romantic date, not a business or even a family meal. I got it when I picked up your clothes at the dry cleaners. He was nice and was only trying to protect you his customer. But when I told him that I was picking up your shirts, he looked at me funny as he of course didn't know who I was. Then I told him I was your girlfriend. Yes, I said, GIRLFRIEND. I figure if you can tell your bank, I at least get to tell your dry cleaner." Janice was telling him all this trying to be as calm and sweet as she could but it was like a veil had been pulled from his eyes with this new revelation.

"I guess, I never noticed it before. I'm just so proud to be with you and have you on my arm when we're out together. Your age, our age difference has never made or will make a difference. I'm truly sorry for what happened to you just because of our age difference. I mean men do it all the time dating younger women. Why should it be any different when it's just the opposite?" Jason was truly upset now.

It was at that point that the waitress arrived with their food. Placing it down before them, she asked if they needed anything else more wine or water. They both replied, no that they were good. Ok just let me know if you need anything else, and then she walked away.

They ate their food in near silence, Jason finally coming to realize Janice was right, their age gap was larger than what he had naively thought it would make. After all, he hadn't told anyone about their relationship other than Brenda his banker, and if it wasn't for the debit card she wouldn't have known either. Could he tell his parents that he's deeply in love with a woman the same age as his mother? That thought really jolted him to the reality of how that might go over. But deep down he kept telling himself this couldn't be wrong when she makes me feel like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Janice hadn't had anything to eat since the eggs and toast she had this morning and was famished. But now her appetite had gone away, she always knew this day would come when their age difference would become a problem in the real world. She was just a little surprised by how naive Jason was to this. She knew he was young and apparently not too socially aware of the world. It's one of the many things that she loved about him, as he was like her in many ways despite their age differences.

Jason, realizing that the mood had become dark, grabbed Janice's hand getting her attention, looking her in the eye told her, "Our age difference doesn't change anything for me. I still LOVE you with all my heart and soul and we'll figure it out somehow." This put a smile on her face but deep down she knew the issue would still be there.

To change the subject, Jason asked her when she was going to go clothes shopping and if she had ordered the makeup? Janice began telling him about the seminar she was going to attend in the morning about applying makeup. After the seminar, she would order what she needed accordingly. As for clothes, she was going to call her daughter Amanda to see if she would go shopping Saturday with her. Their conversation seemed to cheer Janice up as they continued their meal. They discussed both her plans and Jason's work schedule for the rest of the week with both concluding tonight would be the last they would be together until Friday.

With the meal completed that included each a 2nd glass of Lambrusco their mood had been altered in a more amorous way as they walked back home. They were laughing and kissing as they walked together arm in arm. Jason reminding her that he was going straight to bed even though it wasn't even 9 pm. But she had to come to bed too with her glasses so that she could read her papers or whatever it was. Janice promised him that she would, but just to read as he needed his rest.

As he did before when they got on the elevator to come down, Jason pinned Janice against the elevator wall kissing her deeply. Raising her right leg wrapping it around Jason's leg she so wanted him to be inside her right at that moment. The evolution of her sexuality in just the last 2 weeks was utterly astounding. Never in her life would she ever show any sign of affection in public. A quick kiss was her limit in all her years with John. But now she's willing to do anything within reason. After all, she loved giving Jason a blow job in the parking garage. Jason sliding his cock inside of her in the elevator was something she wanted. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her now.

The elevator eventually came to the end of its assent to the 20th floor with a ding and the door's opening. Jason reached down grabbing both of Janice's legs lifting her up. She naturally wrapped her legs around him with her arms around his neck. "Take me home my stud," she whispered in his ear as he carried her to his door.

Janice pushed the door closed as Jason sat her down, giving her another deep kiss. He started to unbutton her shirt which was actually his shirt but Janice slapped his hand away telling him, "No sex tonight!" She reminded him that he was to go straight to bed and she would come in later. With your glasses he reminded her. Yes with my glasses, now off to bed now.

Jason reluctantly left her in the living room as he went to their bedroom to go to bed. Janice went into the kitchen to basically waste a little time for Jason to get into bed. As soon as she heard the water turn off in the bathroom she grabbed her glasses and makeup pamphlets and turned off the kitchen light. She watched Jason get in bed telling him she would be just a minute in the bathroom as she closed the door behind her.

After washing off her makeup and brushing her teeth she removed all her clothes except for the shirt that she left unbuttoned. Looking in the mirror she put on her glasses placing them down on her nose so she could see as they are just for close-up reading. She pulled the shirt back so Jason could see her semi-naked body with the glasses he so wanted to see her in. Before she walked out she looked at the stack of clean towels and thought of grabbing one. But if she did it would be a clear sign that they were going to have sex. It was obvious that was going to happen but she wanted to continue the tease of them just sleeping tonight.

Grabbing the pamphlets she opened the door walking over to what is now her side of the bed. The lamp on her side of the bed was the only light in the room. Jason was watching her as she leisurely strolled over to her side. She nonchalantly removed the shirt laying it across the foot of the bed. Her body was all a tingle being exposed to him, she could literally feel her nipples hardening to the point of discomfort. Pulling back the sheet & the blanket she climbed into bed propping herself up on her pillow so she could "read" the pamphlet. She pulled the covers up to just under her breasts.

12