The Sales Lady Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to read, she could feel Jason's eyes burning into her and it was taking all herself control to keep a straight face. Jason placed his arm across her stomach just under her breasts that she so wanted him to touch.

"Excuse me, mister, what are you doing?" Janice said in a scolding way while looking at him and then his arm as if it was disturbing her. "I told you, you needed to sleep and I need to read this literature for my seminar in the morning. So you need to move your arm and roll over and go to sleep."

"I just want to look at you, then I promise to go to sleep," Jason told her.

"Ok, but you need to go to sleep," she told him like he was a young child.

By the time she had gone through half the stack of brochures, Jason's arm had moved up to where it was not only touching but pushing up against her breasts. Janice hadn't said anything as she was by now dying to be touched, to be made love to.

Finally, she had enough of this charade of foreplay as she threw the pamphlets on the floor and asked him if he was going to kiss her or not? Jason jumped at the chance pulling her over on top of him kissing her deeply.

They began kissing passionately, her naked body on top of him. She had him pinned down, and him meaning his very hard cock that was trying its best to get inside her. Janice did want him inside her but first, she wanted to give him the full effect of her wearing glasses. She started kissing her way down his neck, then his chest spending a little time on each of his nipples. This was making him jump with the unusual feeling of having his nipples sucked and nibbled on.

She continued her journey down until she was between his legs, his cock in her hand stroking him straight up and down as she licked and sucked on his balls. Then with the light from the lamp next to the bed making it possible for Jason to see everything that she was doing. Janice took his cock into her mouth while she was looking at him with her glasses down on the bridge of her nose.

Jason was amazed at how hot she looked with her glasses on as she sucked his cock. Then it struck him what made this so hot for him. It was the fantasy he had of his mom's friend Lisa who also wore glasses. The glasses were what he thought made Ms. Lisa so sexy when he was a teenager. So many nights he would masturbate thinking about Ms. Lisa doing the very same thing that Janice was doing to him right now.

Janice was really getting into it by taking him as deep as she could in her mouth and holding him there until she would begin to gag. Then she would pull up to take a breath and then back down again. She was doing this over and over again. She asked him if he was enjoying watching her suck his cock with her glasses on. All Jason could say was, yes he was loving it, adding she looked so damn sexy with her glasses. This only encouraged Janice to keep doing it, picking up the rhythm of stroking what cock wasn't in her mouth with her hand.

With all his memories of Ms. Lisa flashing back in his mind and the actual cock sucking Janice was giving him he tried to make her stop. "Please baby stop, you're going to make me cum." He kept telling her but Janice wanted him to cum. She wanted to taste his cum again.

"It's okay Baby, I want to taste you again. Please cum for Mommy!" She kept telling him.

This of course put him over the edge, with a loud moan of, I'M CUMMING!! Jason released a heavy load of his seed into her hungry mouth. His cum was quickly filling her mouth as she tried to swallow as much as she could.

As soon as she squeezed the last drop out of him she quickly moved up to where she could stick his still rigid cock inside her. Determined not to let him go limp, she decided this was the perfect time to tell him about her day at the lingerie shop with Nicole.

Taking her glasses off so she could see him better, she said. "Jason, I want you to know I was a bad girl today at the lingerie store."

Jason, still trying to recover from the blow job she just gave, couldn't believe what he just heard her say. "What do you mean by naughty," he asked her?

While slowly gyrating her hips, Janice began to explain. "Well, Nicole, the manager of the store, took me to a special changing room in that it's bigger than your normal room. She told me I would need to remove my blouse and bra so that she could get a more accurate measurement. I was a little reluctant but I did."

Jason was looking up at her not sure what she was going to tell him but what she was doing to him with his cock inside her was feeling too good to stop. "So did you," he asked her? Curious as to where this was going to do.

"I hope you're not going to get upset with me but, yes I did. I don't know if this is normally how it's done but I removed my clothes as she asked. Jason, when she looked up from writing my information down on her paperwork, her eyes got really big when she looked at these." Janice was pointing to her breasts that she was cupping and holding up with her hands.

"She told me she'd never seen such perfect natural breasts on a woman anywhere close to my age. That really surprised me, as I'm sure she's seen a lot doing her job. It really made me feel good about myself."

"I must agree with her, what did you say her name was?"

"Nicole, she's young and pretty with such a cute figure. I'm sure you would be attracted to her," Janice added still riding his cock in slow circular motions.

"I'm sure I would IF I wasn't already attracted to the most beautiful woman in the world," Jason told her as reached up and started fondling her breasts. "Did she touch you," Jason asked wondering what all she did.

"Well, not exactly the way you are touching me," Janice answered as she put her hands over his. She continued telling him almost in a trance as if she was reliving what happened. "She put the measuring around me underneath my breasts," showing him with her hands. "The back of her hand was touching me and it felt electrifying. That was one measurement, then she ran tape again, this time the biggest part of my breasts which is my nipples."

"You mean these?" Jason teased as he started tugging on them.

"Mmmmm, yes," Janice could only moan adding, "She made sure she pushed her fingers against my nipples which made me moan just like you just made me do."

"Did you want her to touch them more?" Jason asked as he pushed up with his very hard cock trying to get even deeper inside her.

"Please don't be mad at me, but Yes I did. I wanted her to touch me like you're doing now." Janice told him her head thrown back and her eyes closed feeling his cock grow even harder inside her.

"Then what happened?" Jason asked her as he stopped touching her nipples allowing her to calm down a little.

"She finished with doing her measurements, then she asked me if I needed anything else? I knew she was asking if I wanted her to touch me more but I couldn't let her. I didn't want to cheat on you, Jason. So I told her I needed more panties. She told me to take what I was wearing off so that she could check the size." Having regained a little more composure, Janice was looking into Jason's eyes to see if he was mad at her.

Looking into Janice's eyes, Jason moved his hands down to her hips holding her tight when he asked her, "Did you take them off for her?"

"Yes. Yes, I did. I know I shouldn't have but I wanted to do what she asked me to do. I took them off handing them to her. They were wet Jason. I mean they were soaking wet from me being so..." Her voice trailed off afraid to admit she was so turned on by another woman.

Realizing she was afraid he was going to be angry with her, Jason reassured her that it was ok. "It's okay Baby, I still love you very much! What did she do with your panties?" Jason asked, as started to move his cock in and out of her slowly.

Confident that Jason wasn't mad at her Janice told him what Nicole did. "She took my soaked panties, found the size label, she then told me she would be right back."

"What did you do when she left?"

"I sat down as my legs were trembling with excitement, Jason. I felt like I did when I left after showing you my breasts for the first time. I felt so alive, then saw my reflection in the mirror of me naked with my legs spread. I couldn't help it, I started touching myself. Running my finger righShe told me that my other pair was too wet for me to put back on so she would trade me with a new pair. She asked me if it was okay if she kept that pair for herself. Jason that question shocked me that she would want my wet panties. I guess I'm just naive. But I told her she could have them if I got 3 of the 7 pairs for free? She told me 2 for free. I told her 3 but she could put the new panties on me. I know that was naughty of me but I liked it" She told him proud of herself.

"That's what good negotiating skills can get you," Jason told her with a big smile. "Damn you're so sexy Janice, especially when you're being naughty! I do believe I've awoken a very naughty girl"

Looking at him with her eye crooked, she asked him, "I thought you liked it when I'm naughty?"

"No Baby, I LOVE IT when you're being naughty! Now finish your story, please!" He pleaded as he continued to thrust himself inside her.

"Well she had me stand up in front of her and I swear I thought she was going to kiss me, but instead she dropped down in front of me. Her face was now right in front of me, and I'm going to be very naughty when I say this. Her face was right in front of my very aroused wet pussy so much so I could feel her breath against my skin."

"Mmmmm," Jason moaned when she said, "Aroused wet pussy."

"Oh, you like it when I talk naughty don't you?" Janice said with a big smile as she bared down more on his cock that was being thrust inside her. Continuing with her story, "She then had me step one foot at a time into the panties she had selected for me to wear. She ever so slowly began pulling them up my legs rubbing her hands against my skin as she did. I could feel her breath against my pussy even more. I so wanted to push her face into me, to feel her wet tongue move inside me as you do. But she didn't. She pulled them over my ass giving my ass a good feel then she ran a hand between my legs pushing the material against me. Jason, I wanted her to put her fingers inside me so bad but I didn't want you mad at me if I did." Janice collapsed down him kissing him deeply. She then begged him to fuck her like the naughty girl she is.

At this point, Jason was already about to explode from her description of what Nicole did with her. Holding onto her tight, he expertly rolled her over onto her back, then grabbed both of her ankles pushing her legs up and spread apart. He started his own naughty/dirty talk by telling her how he was going to fuck her naughty pussy hard. And that he did. Up to this point they had made love a lot but this was naughty horny fucking he was giving her. This level of passion had yet to have been experienced before now! Neither could last long. Jason plunged as deep as he could inside of her so much so that he was afraid he was going to hurt her, he was so deep. With a loud scream, he said, "Fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming so deep inside your naughty pussy!!" The feel of his hot cum flooding inside her pushed Janice over the edge causing her own jism to spray out between them. There was no place else for it to go. Now fully spent, Jason collapsed on her, kissing her all over her face, telling her how much he was in love with her.

When they both came down from their sexual euphoria Jason rolled them back over to where she was again laying onto off him. His slowly shrinking cock was still plugging her hole. He started telling her how he was first jealous of what she did with Nicole but then it turned into the jealousy of wishing he was there to watch. But that he wasn't mad at her as he knew her world of sex had been so limited that she of course would be curious about new sexual encounters.

Jason asked her, "Janice, do you think you cheated with Nicole?"

After a long minute of thought, Janice responded, "Yes, I believe I did, although we didn't actually have sex there was definitely sexual arousal going on. I could have stopped that from ever starting but I didn't. I let it happen up to the point that it did. For that, I am truly sorry and I understand that you are upset with me."

Jason responded, "The woman I bought some cologne from a few weeks ago isn't the same as the woman I am lying next to. That woman, you Janice, is in a growing process. I'm glad you are blooming, growing, reaching out. I don't know where all of this is going, but I do know I am 100% in support of it. I want what's best for you, and I think this is it. So do I think you cheated? No, I think you were experiencing new feelings that you didn't want to stop but were afraid to pursue further for fear of hurting me. Janice, I want you to be happy with your newfound sexuality. But I'm going to ask that I will be the only Man in your life."

With tears of relief and joy running down her face, Janice replied. "Sex for me now is so new and exciting that I want more of it. But until today I would have never in my life thought of wanting another woman to touch me like what happened today. But I promise you," as she looked up at him in his eyes and told him, "I will never be with another man, you are the only one I will ever want." But then she asked him, "Jason would it be alright if I played with Nicole? That is if she attempts to be sexual with me on Friday when I go to try on my new bras. If she tries something sexual can I respond? It could be just me being silly overreacting to what I perceived was happening. This could have been just the normal what Nicole was doing and me being so naïve just overreacted. Now I feel really silly."

Jason quickly disagreed by telling her, "No baby, Nicole was coming onto you. What you were experiencing was real, Nicole is very attracted to you. And I don't blame her. This is why I am so attracted to you. You exude sexuality without being sexual, I hope that makes sense to you."

Surprised that Jason was telling me my feelings were correct. Nicole was coming on to her sexually and it was ok for her to respond back if she wanted to. "Okay, I will if she comes on to me I will respond back," Janice replied giving him a big kiss and told him, "IF they did, he would know everything that happened just like today."

Now both exhausted they fell fast asleep.

To be continued...

12