The Sales Lady Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the glass back, Allison took another drink then looked at Janice saying. "Janice I never even thought about your age. Wait, that's a lie, when I first saw you with Jason. I was very jealous that an older woman was with the man I had so..."

Janice interrupted her with a chuckle, "Yes, I noticed and I'll admit I wasn't nice about umm..."

"Flaunting it in my face," Allison interrupted her!

Both looked at each other with big smiles on their faces, as they laughed about that.

"But look how that got us here, now! Janice quipped as she leaned in to kiss Allison.

After their kiss Allison said, "Janice, my first sexual female encounter was with an older woman so your age was not a problem at all. Granted she was in her late 20's but she was older and yes you are older than my mom but I know you will think I'm weird but your age is actually more of a turn on for me!" Allison tilted the glass back, finishing off what was left of the wine. She did this to calm her nerves as she was so excited that she was about to explode. She started to go for the bottle of Lambrusco when Janice stopped her.

"I think we've had enough don't you think, I mean I'd hate to think I was taking advantage of you by getting you drunk. But to be honest with you, I think we're both weird because our age difference is very umm, Erotic to me as well". With that they kissed again this time it was long and passionate. Janice's hands were beginning to roam over young Allison's body that was still covered by the bath towel. But Janice was able to touch skin by pulling the towel up slightly exposing a smooth firm ass. They both moaned into the other's mouth as they continued to kiss as Janice firmly squeezed if not outright groped the firm ass cheeks in her hands. Finally, she pushed Allison back, both looking at each other with wanting lust in their eyes.

"I know I promised we would play in my bed but I can't wait, I want you now, I want you right here!" Janice exclaimed, as she looked at Allison with so much lust on her mind.

"Ok, where do you want me," Allison replied, as she too wanted this just as bad.

As they looked around the kitchen, Janice said, "On top of here", as she pointed to the center island/bar in the kitchen. Removing the towel wrapped around her soon to be prize, Janice laid it on the bar. Then she took one nipple then the other into her mouth making them even harder than they already were. Although she was very much enjoying the feel of Ally's young perky breasts she realized she still had better nipples than the young girls. In comparing the only other breasts she had experience with Natalie's nipples were bigger, Allison's breasts are much more firm. Naturally that should be expected as Natalie was older and probably had breastfed her child thus making her nipples more pronounced. But quite honestly Janice really had no clue as she was so inexperienced with all this.

But one thing she did know, Allison was really enjoying what she was doing to her nipples. As she was holding Janice's head in her hands as she pressed her titties against her wanting mouth. Allison began to moan, "Oh fuck, Janice this feels so good. Yes, yes, just like that as Janice moved from one nipple to the other".

Janice ran her right hand down Allison's stomach past her belly button which she noticed was pierced, then between her legs. She could literally feel the body heat emitting from between the young girl's legs. Palming Allison's pussy in her hand Janice instantly felt how wet she had Allison as she easily slipped her middle finger inside her very tight pussy.

"OHHHH FUCK YES," Allison screamed out in a premortal scream of pleasure.

It was so loud that Janice thought she had hurt her as she pulled her finger thus her hand away. Allison quickly reached down grabbing Janice's hand pulling it back to her, begging her not to stop. Janice willingly did as she was told and if she screamed like that again who gives a damn if the neighbors hear them. But to be safe as she slipped her finger back inside she started kissing Allison to keep her from screaming. This was somewhat successful as her moaning was muffled as Janice had her tongue as far into Allison's mouth as she could get it.

It didn't take long before Allison's legs began to tremble and her breathing became more rapid, then it hit her like a sledgehammer, as her body began convulsing her pussy walls squeezing like a vice around Janice's middle finger buried all the way inside her rubbing her G-spot. Allison pushed Janice back a little to catch her breath while grabbing Janice's hand in a vain effort to push it away but at the same time she didn't want it to stop. She had dreamed about this moment ever since the first time she had kissed Janice what seemed like forever but it was just the other day.

Neither said anything as they both knew what they wanted to happen next as Allison hopped up with the help of Janice onto the kitchen counter. Laying back on the bar, her ass just on the edge of the counter her young legs spread wide open for Janice to see fully what a beautiful young woman that she is.

Janice was taking in what was before her as she had never truly seen another naked woman especially in this way. Allison's legs were long and lean muscular from her days as a cross country runner in high school. They were smooth and tanned all the way to her cute toes that were painted a cute color of coral that helped set off her tan. As she ran her hands up and down them feeling every muscle she remembered how her own legs used to look at this age. As she spread them wide exposing the smooth womanhood between those legs. Leaning down to get a closer look she could see the beautiful butterfly lips of Allison's labia, glistening with the moist lubricant that she had previously caused by fingering the young girl causing her to orgasm. Janice leaned down even closer, causing Allison to feel her warm breath against her causing her to trimmer. This was causing her to moan and squirm in anticipation of being touched.

Janice could literally see Allison clit pulsing with her every heartbeat as it grew even redder and more extended begging to be touched, to be licked and sucked on. Unsure of what to do exactly as this was her first time, Janice thought back to the first time Jason had licked her pussy and how good it felt to her. Flicking ever so softly Allison's incredibly sensitive clitoris several times, causing her young lover to moan out with pleasure. She then took it into her hot wet mouth sucking it in like it was a large nipple flicking over it as she sucked on it.

This involuntarily made Allison's legs try to come together as her hands clasped Janice's head between them. But Janice still had her hands holding Allison's legs apart as she pushed them even wider, opening her vagina to her even more. When she wasn't sucking or licking on her clit, she would run her tongue down between her cleft and inside her hole, sticking her tongue in as far as she could then back up again to the clit and back down. She repeated this motion until Allison could take it no longer as Janice's tongue was once again buried inside her. Her pussy muscles began to spasm, squeezing the hot wet object that was inside her. With a loud, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS," Allison began to squirt all over Janice both in her mouth and on her face. To Allison's surprise, this did not deter the older woman to stop what she was doing, it only encouraged her to suck if not slurp more of her flowing juices in.

The sensations Janice was causing eventually became too much for young Ally to take any longer. "PLEASE STOP", she screamed, "I can't take anymore, PLEASE!"

Janice knew that feeling as well from her own experience with Jason. Pulling away, her face smeared with the wet pussy juice and with the wildest look of desire that Allison had ever seen. Janice told her as she was catching her own breath, "That was my first time to do that and Oh My GOD am I hooked. I now know why Jason so loves to do this with me."

Allison only caught maybe half what Janice was saying as her own mind was still spinning out of control with the rush of endorphins. "Just let me catch my breath for a minute," she begged.

"What was that, did you say this was your first time?" Allison asked, as she started to slide off the high counter on two very shaky legs. "Whoa," she said, as she steadied herself by leaning back against the counter.

Janice moved next to Allison taking her in her arms, her face still glistening from Allison's wet juices. "Yes silly, you're my first girl kiss, the first titty I sucked, my first pussy I fingered, and now this", as she stuck her finger back inside Allison causing her to jump from the sudden invasion. Janice pulled her finger back out bringing her slicked covered finger up to her mouth. Sucking her finger with a loud sucking noise, she pulled her finger out saying, "I'm now very addicted to this."

Allison was very much surprised by this omission by Janice, this caused tears to well up in her eyes. Knowing now that she was this mature woman's first Bi-sexual encounter meant so much to her. When she first met Janice she despised her as she had something that she had desperately wanted, Jason. But then as she got to know her, she admired how confident she carried herself in public. The way Janice looked at her and spoke to her made her feel that same confidence in herself. That was just incredibly sexy to her. When Janice started to flirt with her that first time they talked about being a model followed by the sex play in Jason's bathroom just sent young Allison over the moon. Now this news that she was Janice's first, just confirmed the fact that she was falling in love with her. Not the love that meant she wanted to marry her, but the caring love for someone very, very special to her.

"Oh honey, are you okay?" Janice asked, as she so tears running down the sides of young Allison's face.

"Yes, yes I'm sorry," as she whipped her tears with her hands. "It just means so much to me that I was your first to", Allison not quite sure how to phrase it but continued. "What we've done together means so much to me, it has changed me in ways I can't even begin to tell you Janice. Sadly, you are not my first, but I'm glad because that was just sex with Christy, my first. But with you it's like I'm making love with you. Janice, I'm in Love with You and I want you to know I will never do anything to hurt you!"

Shocked by what she was hearing, Janice thought to herself what has done to this girl. First Jason, then she could sense if she had stayed longer the same words would have come out of Natalie's mouth too. To hear "I love you" come out of Allison she knew exactly how she too felt about the young woman.

"I love you too, Allison," Janice replied now with tears forming in her eyes as well. With that they both began to kiss now with even more passion than before.

Eventually, Allison pushed her back taking Janice's hand in hers as they silently walked back to the master bedroom. When they reached the bed Allison began to undress her new older lover as this didn't take much as she was wearing just a t-shirt and shorts and nothing else. This was done with neither saying a word as they both knew what was going to happen.

Janice, now naked was gently pushed down onto the bed with Allison going down between her legs. She then broke the silence by saying, "Allison you will be the first female to do this as well making you the 3rd in my life and by the way I love you too!"

This put a big smile on Allison's face as she was still looking into her lover's eyes as she put her mouth around her very sensitive clit. Her tongue was pressing hard against it as she alternated between pressing hard and soft licking it like she was treating it like a miniature cock, something she really liked sucking in her past. This whole time neither lost eye contact as they were expressing their love for each other through their eyes.

As Allison continued her assault with her mouth on her lover's clit, she began running her thumb up and down Janice's pussy lips teasing her by almost pushing it inside her. Janice so wanted to feel it go inside her as she would raise up slightly as Allison's thumb would be at her entrance. But Allison would continue to tease Janice by slipping back up between her very wet folds. Eventually the tease was too much for both of them as Allison abruptly pushed her thumb in all the way and began swirling it all round the very wet but tight pussy.

"AUGHHHH, Yessssss!" Janice screamed out, finally breaking her stare into her lover's eyes as she threw her head back as her whole body arched up off the bed.

Pulling her thumb out, Allison pushed both her index and middle finger back inside. Janice accepted the invasion inside her with a tight squeeze of her pussy. "Oh yes," she was moaning with this new sensation.

Knowing she had petite hands and fingers, Allison wanted to increase the amount of fullness Janice was feeling as she became even more wet and loose. She added her ring finger inside along with the other 2 fingers. With eventually the last finger going in with the others. She stopped licking her clit as she wanted to watch what she was doing to her older lover.

Janice didn't seem to notice or care as she was moaning and thrashing about in extreme sexual euphoria. Going for it all, Allison pulled her fingers out and then back in with all 5 fingers now inside Janice's very wet and excited cunt. With her hand inside fully she balled it into a fist and began plunging her fist in and out all the way up to her wrist.

Raising up to her knees so that she could have both a better view and better leverage she was fist fucking her hard now. This was causing quite the desired reaction from Janice as she writhing and moaning incoherently as her pussy was assaulted so lovingly.

Allison wondered if Janice knew she is she being fist fucked, so she told her. "Does my fist feel good inside of your pussy Mommy?" She threw the "Mommy" in just to heighten how erotic this was.

"Yes, I love my baby's fist inside her mommy cunt!" Janice fired back as she too enjoyed erotic talk when having sex. She reached down with both of her hands grabbing Allison arm pulling it into her thus pushing her fist even deeper inside.

Then suddenly her pussy muscles began to contract hard against its foreign invader. This caused much discomfort to Allison but she knew Janice was beginning to climax and climax with great intensity. Moving her fist around as much as she could as it was being held in tight by both Janice's pussy and hands.

"AAAHHHHHH, FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK," Janice screamed, as her orgasm was screaming through her body causing her to squirt over and over again. Splashing against Allison's face and chest covering them both with great exuberance.

Eventually Janice came down from the sexual euphoria she was feeling releasing Allison's arm. Allison returned ever so slightly to plunging her fist back in and out, but this was too much for Janice. "Please no more," as she pushed her hand out.

As she pulled her fist out, she heard a loud sucking sound as she pulled. This sounded so erotic to her as she looked upon Janice's now gaping pussy as her fist came out. It looked so beautiful to her, she wanted to suck her mommy's engorged pussy lips into her mouth to taste her essence. But she knew how sensitive her woman parts must be right now instead she focused on her asshole. With her fingers still very wet she pressed her thumb against Janice's butthole. Moving it all around to get it wet she pressed her thumb inside. This caused a shriek to come from Janice, but she continued pushing against it until she was inside to the first knuckle. She stayed there until Janice became used to it.

"Oh fuckkkkk, what are you doing to me baby?" Janice moaned but wasn't stopping what was happening.

Encouraged, Allison kept working her thumb in and out just to the first knuckle. "Has Mommy ever done this," she asked.

"No nor have I had a fist inside of me. Are you trying to be my first for everything baby girl?" Janice asked, as she again was looking into Allison's hungry wanting eyes as she played with her own nipples.

"I will admit, I want it all from you. I want to be your first for everything we possibly can do together. So far you seem to be enjoying everything I'm doing to you." With that being said, Allison pushed her whole thumb inside pushing past the tight sphincter muscle.

This caused Janice to wince in pain, but Allison just held it there not moving. "Just relax and until you get used to it," Allison instructed.

The new sensation was at first a searing pain that quickly dueled as she did as she was instructed as she began to relax. It was becoming easier to relax as her young lover began to tell her how beautiful and sexy she looked as she was planting soft wet kisses on her inner thigh.

"Mmmmm, yes that does feel nice," Janice softly moaned as she began to relax.

Allison began to feel her butthole loosen ever so slightly, this gave her the signal to begin working her thumb in and out ever so slowly. With her other hand she reached up and began pinching and pulling on Janice's very hard nipples.

"Oh Mommy, you have the sexiest nipples I've ever seen. I just love how big and hard your nipples are, I wish mine were like yours." Allison told her as she could tell she was bringing her to another climax. I can't wait to suck on Mommy's big nipples," was all it took to push Janice over the edge again.

Her pussy again began to squirt all over young Allison face and hand as they were in the "splash zone". Allison managed to pull her thumb out before it was crushed from how tight her asshole became. She locked her mouth over Janice's gushing cunt sucking in her orgasm.

Once her orgasm was over, her gentiles became too sensitive to be touched any longer. Janice pulled Allison up to where she was on top of her as they began to kiss. Janice could taste herself on Allison lips and tongue and she loved it.

Eventually the two calmed down enough to where they started talking about what had just happened. "Allison, have you ever had a fist inside of you like you did to me?" Janice asked, with a quizzical look as she stared at the ceiling.

"No Mommy, I haven't and I take it neither had you. Oh, is it okay if I call you Mommy?" Allison replied.

"Yes, I love it when you call me Mommy, it's so erotic when you say it, it makes my pussy twitch every time," Janice said with a big smile. She wanted to tell her that Jason calls her Mommy too, when they are making love but that's between her and Jason.

"To answer your question about having your fist inside of me, No I hadn't. But to be honest, it didn't feel much different than when Jason is inside of me." Janice explained, not realizing she may have revealed too much personal information about Jason to Ally.

Allison's eyes got big as she thought about what it would feel like to have Jason deep inside of her. Janice knew then that she had said too much, but at the same time it filled her with pride that she could so easily take Jason's big cock with such ease.

"He's really as big as my fist," Allison asked, amazed holding out her balled up fist for Janice to compare.

Janice looked at the young girl's petite fist, and began to blush. "I guess I never thought about it in those terms but I guess so because they both feel relatively the same. Again, it's not like I have a lot of experience with these kinds of things. Where did you learn to put your hand inside of me?"

"I saw it on a porno on the internet. It's called Fisting, I thought it looked sexy in the video of two women doing it to each other so I've been curious to try it. You were so wet so I kept putting more of my fingers inside of you and you kept taking it until I had my whole hand inside of you. It felt incredible once I had my hand all the way in and you seemed to enjoy it so I hope it was okay that I did it? You're not mad are you?" Allison asked, looking into Janice's big brown eyes.