The Sales Lady Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not mad how could I, it felt incredible. Like I said, it felt like Jason was fucking me and damn do I love his cock. It's only the second one I've had and it's ruined me for any other man. Allison, would you like me to try it on you?"

"OMG Yes, I would love to have you try it!"

"Firts, let's see how big my hand is compared to yours as I don't want to hurt you," Janice said, holding up her right hand as they lay next to each other. Allison put her hand up against Janice's and they both determined Janice was ever so slightly bigger.

"Are you sure you want to try this Allison? I mean, I've had two kids and I'm not as tight as you are." Janice asked, truly concerned about not wanting to hurt the young girl.

Both nervous and excited about being "Fisted", Allison said she was willing to give it a try. Who are you kidding, I'm shocked how tight your pussy is. She was also thinking this might be as close as she will ever get to knowing what it would be like to be fucked by the man she still had a crush on.

Janice gave Allison a deep wet kiss as she worked her way down her young lover's body. Taking each of her nipples into her mouth giving them both a good amount of attention but making sure not to make the same mistake Natalie made with her own nipples. Then down over her firm toned stomach to Ally's pierced belly button that she gingerly tongued and sucked thinking how odd it felt in her mouth while wondering how it would look on her.

Then she was between Ally's semi spread legs. Janice told her to spread them wide as she helped her by pushing her knees off to each side. This exposed young Allison's young female beauty to Janice. Her butterfly lips spread opened glistening wet from her sexual excitement. Making sure she was good and wet Janice pressed her mouth against the exposed opening sticking her tongue as deep as she could inside then pulling back to suck on Ally's fully engorged lips. Thinking she had her as wet as she could get her, Janice began to run her fingers against her wetness.

First two fingers went inside her still very tight but wet vagina. Then a third slipped inside causing Allison to moan even louder with pleasure. Janice was pushing them in and out slowly in the very tight young girls pussy all the while she was licking and sucking on her clit. Even though she was doing her best to stretch the young girl's vaginal muscles she was still very tight against her 3 fingers. But determined to get her whole hand she pushed the 4th finger inside which caused Allison to wince out in pain.

Afraid she had gone too far and possibly hurt her young lover, Janice pulled her fingers out completely. This made Allison moan out, "No put them back in please!" Janice did as she was told as she went back in with 3 fingers at first. This made her moan again in delight, "saying yes now fuck me with your whole hand as she fiercely began tugging on her left nipple with her left hand and with her right hand roughly rubbed on her engorged clit.

Janice didn't think she could get her whole hand inside but she tried again with her 4 fingers in the shape of a cone which felt incredibly tight, almost painfully tight.

"How many fingers is that?" Allison screamed out between labored breaths as she continued to furiously work her own body over with her hands.

"It's 4 fingers," Janice replied. "Your just so tight I don't think I can get my whole hand inside you baby."

"FUCK, Yes you will do it damn. Put your whole hand inside me now." Allison screamed with such a determined look in her eyes.

Doing as she was told, Janice pulled her fingers out just enough to add her thumb into the coned shape of the other fingers and then pressed hard to push them all back inside. Allison screamed out as Janice's hand slowly began to slowly slip inside. She could feel the young girl's vaginal walls contracting then relaxing and as they would relax Janice would push more of her hand inside. With great effort from both of them, Janice had her hand up to her wrist inside of Allison. Like giving birth Allison's vagina had dilated enough to where Janice could easily make a fist inside of her of which she did. She never tried to pull it out as if to simulate fucking the young girl, instead she moved her fist around inside of her. This sensation must have felt good to Allison as she spread her legs even more apart along with spreading her arms out wide grabbing onto the sheets for dear life. "Fuck yes, Fuck yes, please don't stop," she kept on screaming until she couldn't take it any longer. With one loud orgasmic scream, her orgasm slammed hard through her body even though she didn't squirt like she had earlier. Her vaginal contractions were becoming quite painful around Janice clenched fist as she at first tried to hold her hand inside but it soon became too painful to stay inside. With a quick pull in between climaxing contractions she was able to withdraw her hand causing a loud gasp to come from a now almost entranced Allison who was muttering incoherently as she continued to firmly grasp the sheets now covered in her sweat.

Janice was amazed by the gaping hole that her hand was just in, wondering if that's what her pussy looked like after being plowed by Jason's big cock. She hoped it did because she thought it looked so erotically sexy. Mesmerized by how it looked she started to put her fingers back inside causing Allison to only moan out a little. Encouraged by this she pushed her hand all the way in this time with far less resistance until she was again up to her wrist. Allison was still just muttering incoherent words none of which was the word Stop. So Janice decided that she would show Allison the best way she could what it felt like to be fucked hard by Jason. She began to slowly at first piston her fist in and out completely removing her hand then back in. The more she did this the wetter and looser Allison pussy got until she was just a wet sloppy mess that Janice found incredibly erotic. As she continued doing this Janice thought back to the first time Jason had fucked her and how incredible it felt that she too was now on the verge of climaxing. She could fill Allison's pussy begin to contract with another climax as the contraction gripped her hand painfully hard inside her.

Once her climax had subsided enough to where she could remove her hand she pulled out with loud sucking noise that shocked her. But she needed to climax too, so she climbed on top of Allison who was still in her sexual euphoria much like she had felt her first time with Jason. Janice began to grind her pussy mound against Allison's as she kissed her deeply until her own orgasm slammed through her body and into her young now passed out lover.

Rolling over onto her back she pulled Allison up next to her kissing her on the forehead telling her she loved her. Allison replied she loved her too, as they both fell fast asleep. Sometime during the night Janice was awakened by Allison suckling from breast even though the young girl appeared to be asleep still. Janice didn't won't to wake her as what she was doing felt good so she just held her tight against her breast but not so much to disturb her. Allison's leg was in between hers with her thigh against her mound. With a hand holding Ally's head against her breast, Janice with her other hand held Ally's leg against her as she slowly humped herself to another climax.

Soon she was back to sleep until she smelt coffee and breakfast was being cooked. Thinking it was just a dream she rolled over to snuggle with Allison but she wasn't there. Willong herself to open her eyes she saw that Ally wasn't there. She caught a glimpse of the alarm clock on the nightstand and it read 8:37am.

"OMG," she exclaimed. "Allison where are you hun?"

Not getting a reply back but with the smell of coffee and what she thought was either bacon or sausage being cooked she went to the bathroom to relieve herself and then threw on a robe not even looking in the mirror to see the mess she must look like after the night they had.

Allison saw her as she walked into the kitchen as she came over to her giving her a big hug and kiss. Saying I hope you don't mind me cooking in your kitchen but I was starving, she said as she went back to cooking. Janice noticed that Allison was wearing Jason's t-shirt that she had been wearing herself last night. Allison saw the look that Janice was giving her at what she was wearing and said with an irresistible smile, "Sorry it's all I could find to put on."

"Hmm, seems like I was saying the same thing to Jason after our first night and I was making him breakfast. In fact, that was the first time I met you."

Allison looked at Janice with a quizzical look wondering what she meant.

Janice explained to her that was when I ordered coffee from your café and you brought it up. I remember you having a very disappointed look on your face, my dear. Janice told her as she walked over giving her a kiss. I hope I have made up for it, she added.

"Well I was pretty heartbroken at the time but you have more than made up for it," Allison replied, kissing her again. "Plus I don't know how you can do it?"

"Do what?" Janice asked, as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Fuck him, I mean if you're telling me that my fist felt the same as his cock. I don't know how you can walk the next day. I feel like I gave birth last night and I have no idea what that feels like." Allison was plating scrambled eggs and sausage for the two of them as she gingerly walked over to the countertop/bar where just a few hours ago she was having her pussy eaten the best she ever had.

Not sure how to take what Allison was telling her. Was this a bad thing? Was her pussy looser than the young girls? I mean she was older and had given birth to 2 children but she hadn't had sex in over 3 years until her first time with Jason. But she did remember how she too felt like Allison was feeling that next morning. But at the same time she felt incredible because of how it felt when he was inside of her.

"Was I too rough with you, my love?" Janice asked as she was genuinely concerned that she may have gone too far.

"Oh no, I'm sorry but I remember how incredible it felt while you were doing it and gladly do it again. In fact, let's go," as she got up and was pulling Janice by the hand.

"Hold on there Tiger," Janice said as she pulled Ally back to her seat. "How about we finish this incredible food you made us and we'll see what happens in the shower.

To be continued...