The Sales Pitch

Story Info
Damien uses Regina as his sales pitch.
4.7k words
4.36
9.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood next to the open kitchen door and listened in on Damien and Ray's conversation. Damien had given me a cue as to when to walk in, so I simply waited and listened.

"This isn't legal in the slightest, man," said Ray.

"Fuuuuuck no!" chuckled Damien. "Of course, it isn't, but who cares? We're going to change the world for the better. Hell, we're going to fucking rule it, man! This is going to make us super rich, and the best part is, I've got it all planned out. We'll be in Belarus with our own private army and a shit-ton of money to do whatever we want. It's a nonextradition country, you know...Come on, Ray, you're my best friend! I'm not gonna leave you behind."

"I don't know, man," said Ray. "I mean, I want to help you, but this sounds way too good to be true. Like way too good. You're asking for a lot of money. I'm an attorney, and I'm a good one, and that makes me a millionaire, but just barely."

"I'm not asking for your life savings," said Damien. "Look, I didn't call you over here just to feed you bullshit. I've set up a demonstration."

"Oh, really?" asked Ray. "What are we talking here?...Wait...Do you actually have a live test subject?"

"You remember my ex, Regina, right?" asked Damien.

"That little fire-crotch that wanted to cut off your balls and make you wear them as earrings?" asked Ray. "Yeah, I remember that psycho little bitch...Wait...You didn't..."

"I did indeed," said Damien, and I could hear the smile in his voice. "I ambushed her a week ago. The whole kidnapping bit. Oh, did she fight me, too. She took a chunk out of my left arm with those perfect teeth of hers."

"You didn't hurt her, did you?" asked Ray.

"No, no," said Damien. "Not at all...Actually, she injured me. She bit and scratched and fought like a wildcat, but I got her here...Uhh, to be fair, she did think I was going to kill her, but I swear, I didn't hurt her in any way. I didn't lay a finger on her...She wasn't happy, though. She screamed her little red head off right before I injected her, but after she woke up, she's been nothing but the perfect woman."

"Oh, really?" asked Ray. "This I gotta see. If you actually pulled that off, I'd be impressed."

"Okay, but first, do you remember what she was like?" asked Damien. "I want you to have some context here."

"Oh, yeah, I remember," said Ray. "Let's see, she constantly thought you were cheating on her, she kept tabs on you 24-7, and she even hired a private detective to follow you around...She took a shit in your shoes and keyed your Benz when you went out on that business trip with Sheila--who's married with three kids, twice your age, and built like a dump truck, I might add--Is that about right?...Man, that psycho little bitch was jealous as fuck."

"She was, but I loved her at the time," said Damien. "Hell, I still love her. That's why I chose her for my test run."

"You are one masochistic son of a bitch," sighed Ray. "I remember you calling me up and crying because you wanted to break up with her, but you were afraid she was going to kill you."

"That was then, and this is now," replied Damien. "Let me show you the new and very much improved Regina...Oh, Reggie, sweet heart! Come in and show Ray the new outfit I designed for you!"

That was my cue. I was really excited to show off my new outfit, because I knew Damien had spent a lot of money on it. I looked gorgeous in it, too.

"Here I come!" I called back.

I walked into Damien's spacious kitchen, stood in front of my two favorite guys in the whole wide world, and did a little turn to show off my new look.

"Ta da!" I said happily.

Damien simply sat there and grinned, but Ray? Ray was speechless, but only for a second.

"Hooooly shit," said Ray as his jaw dropped.

"I know, right?" replied Damien.

"How in the hell does this process work?" asked Ray after a few seconds of staring at me.

"Well, you know me," said Damien. "I've been working day and night in my own private lab for the last five years, way back when I was still hooked up with Regina. In fact, she's the reason I started this little project. It's kind of a labor of both love and revenge."

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

His blocky face was nothing but surprise as he looked me over. I could tell he really thought my new outfit was out of this world.

"You see, my extensive background in both genetics and nanotechnology led me to neuroscience, so here we are," said Damien.

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

"My nano-solution coats the brain and allows me complete control of the subject in question," continued Damien. "It also coats the ovaries, sterilizing the subject but leaving her perfectly able to have great, fantastic sex."

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

"Now, there are some kinks to work out, but I'm on those," said Damien. "She still does some things on her own initiative, and she's regressed a little mentally, but she's still everything I've always wanted in a woman."

"Uh, huh..." replied Ray.

"Oh, and here's the great part," continued Damien. "With regular treatments, my nano-solution prevents aging, rapidly repairs organ and tissue damage, and targets any disease I wish to target, so not only do I have a mind-control solution, I also have a revolutionary medical panacea as well."

"Uh, huh..." said Ray. "Wait...What? You've got a fountain of youth formula, too?"

"Something like that," said Damien.

"If that's true, then I'm in," said Ray. "This would make us the richest people in the world. Still...I need proof, man. I'm not sticking my neck out on the chopping block without more evidence. I need more than just...this."

He waved his right hand toward me, and I pouted a little. I really thought he'd be impressed with my new outfit. Even so, I was sure Damien would turn him around.

"Oh, I know, bud," said Damien. "I have a demonstration planned, and I guarantee you'll love it. My formula is foolproof. It gives me damn near complete control."

"Wait...You're not going to try to use this on me, are you?" asked Ray.

"Relax," said Damien. "It only works on women. A number of factors prevented me from getting it to work on men--testosterone levels, chromosomes, the male brain itself...all kinds of shit held me up--but for women? You can see the results yourself."

"Show me more," said Ray, and there was a definite eagerness to the tone of his voice.

"Okay," smiled Damien.

My honey-bear turned toward me to give me his undivided attention. I didn't know yet what he wanted, but I was eager to please him...Oh, boy, do I love him! He's so incredible! I can't wait to do anything he wants!

"Make me some toast, Reggie, hon," said Damien.

"You got it!" I grinned.

I sauntered over to the kitchen counter, took some bread out of the breadbox, and dropped a couple of slices into the toaster. The toast popped up after a bit, and I put the two pieces on a fine China plate for my handsome hot honey-bear.

"So she can make toast," shrugged Ray. "Even your worthless ass can make toast...And I don't remember Reggie being able to cook...That's what the cook is for, Damien."

"I fired all of my staff," said Damien nonchalantly. "I don't need them anymore. Reggie does my housework for me, and I'll acquire more young ladies such as her to keep up with my demands...including a decent cook...Oh, and if you're wondering, Reggie was never reported missing, so you don't have to worry about any police investigating us. No, she called in to her work, quit her job, and moved in with me right after she came to."

"Holy shit," replied Ray.

I nodded at Ray and gave him a wide grin. Moving in with my honey-bear was the best thing I'd ever done in my life.

"Here's your toast, love," I said as I laid that plate out before my world's greatest guy.

"Watch this," said Damien. "She has zero inhibitions. She'll do anything wild that I ask. Just watch what she'll do."

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

"Put some jam on this, hon," said Damien as he smiled up at me. "You know the kind I like."

"Coming up, baby," I said.

I gave him a kiss on the forehead and then lifted my left leg so that my left red high heel was up on the table. I picked up the plate of toast with my left hand, held it underneath my crotch, reached down, and started stroking my flowery brown hood and tiny brick-red clit...Oh, that felt good!

Yep, Damien had spent a lot of money on these red high heels of mine, so they were the only things I needed to be wearing anymore.

I looked at a very shocked Ray and gave him a warm smile. He was probably wondering about my new look anyway.

"Normally, I don't shave my pussy," I said matter-of-factly, "but my Damien, here, loves his toast with clam jam, so I'm keeping my peaches fuzz free for him. Can't have any pubes on my baby's toast!"

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

I stroked my clit and rubbed my entire bald pussy as I moaned a little, feeling my hairless snatch get soaking wet.

"Does that feel good, baby?" asked Damien.

"Oh, yeah," I nodded. "Oh, fuck yeah."

I was twenty-nine, slender, five-foot-four, with short spiky red hair, coffee-brown eyes, small B-Cup breasts with perky brick-red nipples, and I had the cutest little pixie face, at least according to Damien.

Oh, yeah. I was in the prime of my life, and my greatest guy in the whole wide world was going to make sure I stayed that way. Who could ask for anything more?

"Isn't she the best?" asked Damien.

"Oh, baby, I'm the best for you!" I moaned as I stroked faster.

I pushed my fingers up into my wet happy hole, pulled them out, plunged them into my mouth in order to taste my own tangy sauce, and then I went right back to stroking my magic little bead.

Damien reached down, picked up his phone from the table, and stared at it for a brief second. He checked the time, put his phone back down on the table, and then stared up at me.

"We're on the clock here, babe," he said. "Why don't you cum for me, okay? I want my toast while it's still hot. Don't spray, though. Give me a nice even coat from that wonderful little hole I like to fuck."

Those words crashed into me like a tidal wave, and I felt my body supercharge in an instant. It was like a divine command to my body, and it was the strangest thing, too...Huh...He could never make me cum in the past just by ordering me to, but I guess things have changed right? My body sure thought so.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, FUUUUUCK!" I cried out.

My whole body shook as my clit felt like a bolt of lightning struck it. My pussy lips were puffy as fuck, hot and pulsing, and my little asshole winked again and again as my belly tightened. Best yet, my tight pussy convulsed as my happy hole squirted out a hot glob of my own love sauce onto my man's hot toast. I squirted again on the other piece, and then I shook a little as my eyes rolled up in the back of my head.

I clutched my left breast and pulled on my perky left nipple with my narrow fingers as I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lower lip, because that one was a good one. I guess jacking off in front of Ray had really turned me on.

"Mmmmm..." I breathed out as I opened my eyes. "Oh, baby, I hope you like my clam jam."

"I love your clam jam, honey," grinned Damien.

He picked up the toast and held it up to his lips.

"You're not going to eat that, are you?" asked Ray in audible surprise.

Damien took a bite out of it and shrugged.

"She's clean," he said. "She tastes good, too. I don't see the problem."

"Dude," said Ray.

"Relax, my man," said Damien. "It's natural. It's all natural and made from her body, like breastmilk...You know what? Not important. The toast isn't the point. The point is the demonstration. Do you believe me now?"

"Uhhh..." said Ray.

"Okay, I can see you need more convincing," said Damien.

He looked back up at me and nodded toward Ray.

"Hon, give Ray a blowjob," he commanded.

"Coming up, love," I grinned.

"What the fuck?" asked Ray.

I crawled under the table and up between Ray's legs, reaching for the zipper to his good grey work slacks. However, he pushed back his chair a little as he stared down at my smiling face.

"Relax, man," said Damien yet again. "I'm going to eat my toast and make myself some actual breakfast. You just enjoy Reggie. She gives great head."

I reached up and unzipped Ray's business slacks, but he didn't move away this time, so I reached into his pants and pulled out the chunk of man meat that was his big shlong.

"You've got a hefty cock," I grinned.

I pulled his large penis out of his boxers with my right hand, stroking that juicy sausage back and forth to get it stiffer. His big dick was already partially hard, because I imagine him watching me jack off on a piece of toast had already pushed him halfway toward an erection anyway.

I took his thick cock into my mouth and eagerly sucked up and down the shaft, drawing it into the back of my throat, sucking it up and down, in and out of my small mouth, and I could hear Ray moaning a little while trying to be quiet at the same time.

His thick chunk of meat was at least eight inches long, way bigger than I was used to, and it was kind of difficult to take it all in, but I managed it anyhow.

Still, it was too much meat to eat all at once, and after a couple of minutes, I had to slow down. I popped his big dick out of my mouth and took in a deep breath.

"Your cock is huge!" I gasped out. "I need a second to breathe!"

"Is it now?" I heard Damien say. "Change of plans then, hon. Take Ray into the parlor, lube up that little asshole of yours, and have him fuck your little bottom till he blows his load. A good ass-fucking will lighten him up. Also, I need to stretch out that little asshole of yours; it's too tight. Ray's big dick should make it wider."

"Okay!" I said happily.

I crawled out from underneath the table, took a very shocked Ray by his right hand in my left, and led him down the hallway to the parlor.

"I used to never let Damien have anal," I said as I smiled up at Ray. "Now he likes to fuck my little ass all the time, and I like it. I don't know why I never liked it before."

"Uh, huh..." replied Ray.

Ray was a big man, about six-foot-three, built like a linebacker with a block for a face, and he had dark brown eyes and short thick black hair, but he was handsome in his own way. I couldn't wait for my dirty little hole to get stretched by his massive dong. I was looking forward to this.

We walked into the parlor, I let go of Ray's hand, and then I opened up a little parlor table drawer and withdrew a small bottle of clear lube from it.

"Damien likes to fuck me in here sometimes," I said matter-of-factly. "In fact, we fuck all over the house, and we keep lube all over the house for my ass. It's just in case he wants anal during the heat of the moment."

"Uh, huh..." said Ray.

I walked up to Damien's giant, room-spanning red couch and perched upon it with my knees so that I was leaning over the back of it. I popped the lid off the bottle of lube in my hands, spread my little butt cheeks, and poured lube over my small, brick-red anus.

"My honey-hon's right, though," I said. "Most women have big assholes, but mine's much too small. Women actually have bigger assholes than men; did you know that? But, like I said, mine's too small. It really needs to be stretched. I told him I could use a big fat butt plug to stretch it out, but Damien insists on doing it 'the natural way.' I want to disagree with him sometimes, but he's much smarter than I am, so I don't have any right to say anything. He knows best, so I'm doing it his way."

"Uh, huh..." replied Ray.

I reached back and spread both butt cheeks with my slender fingers.

"Okay!" I said happily. "I'm ready! Stretch me out!"

"Uh...huh..." drawled out Ray.

"Come on, Ray!" I said, cheering him on.

I could tell he was a little reticent, so he needed some encouraging.

"Stretch out my little hole with that giant dong of yours!" I cheered. "You can do it, Ray! Damien says I look like a little pixie, so that must mean I have a little pixie butt...Isn't that sexy?...Come on, Ray! Fuck my little pixie butt! You can be my ogre! Turn me inside out, big guy!"

I wasn't sure if he was going to do anything at first, but then I felt his big hands grab my little butt in order to hold my cheeks apart. I felt the bulbous glans of his big penis touch my little lubed anus, and this ran an electric shock through my spine, making me shiver.

"Ooo, that's a biggie!" I grinned. "Come on now, fuck me, and don't be shyyyyYYYYAAAHG!"

My tiny anus spread wide on his massive tip, wide, wider, and wider still, and my brown eyes went just as wide in diameter as my poor stretched asshole.

"OH, FUCK!" I screeched out as he pushed in all eight fat inches of his giant cock.

I could feel that huge glans moving around in my guts. It pooched out my normally flat belly, and hooooly shit...

"Oh...Oh..." I breathed. "Give me a second, Ray...Oh...Oh...Okay. Okay, you can fuck me now. You can pound my little bottom until you cum. Make sure you blow both balls out in me...Blow 'em up! Those were Damien's orders."

"Uh...huh..." grunted Ray as he began to pump me.

I winced and grimaced as Ray's huge dong went in and out, in and out of my little ass. My little tits bobbed back and forth as I clutched the back of the couch for all I was worth, squeezing my eyes shut and biting my lower lip at the same time. I looked up, opened my eyes wide, and gasped out a cry of both pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Oh, my little asshole!" I cried out. "Oh, my tiny little dirty hole! Stretch it out, Ray! Stretch it way out! Fuck my little bottom till I can't sit down! I'll have to sleep standing! Oh, oh, oh, oh, FUCK! Fuck my little ass till I have insomnia!"

"Uh..." grunted Ray. "Huh..."

I was jizzing all over Ray's good business slacks, my bald snatch creaming and juicing like a virgin pussy. It was going to leave a white stain all over the front of his pants, but that just meant I'd left my mark on him, so this was fine. If Damien was my honey-bear, then Ray was my big hunky ogre, so I definitely wanted to leave my mark on him.

He pumped into me over and over again, and that hurt, especially my asshole, because that burned like mad, but it also felt really good. I wasn't used to anal sex, even with Damien's recent pumping of my little bottom, but I was getting used to it, and I had decided that I liked it a lot. I couldn't remember why I hadn't liked it in the past, but my past was stupid, so who cared about that?

"Some women...don't like...anal..." I huffed out. "I didn't...used to...but I did some research...on it...after Damien started fucking me there. It stimulates...the back of...the vagina...and it really strokes...the pudendal nerve...which travels down from the spine, up through the pussy, and directly to...the clit. It's our version...of a prostate! Isn't that neat!"

"Uh...huh..." grunted Ray.

"So I hope...you enjoy...my tight little dirty hole, Ray," I grinned. "Enjoy my ass-cunt! I've always...liked you, you know. I think...you're...a really great guy!"

"Thanks..." grunted Ray.

I laughed; I couldn't help it. This was the first time I'd heard him say anything but "Uh, huh" since I'd started servicing him.

"Blow those balls out, Ray!" I cried out. "I'm so happy to get stretched out by you! I can't stop smiling! Blow those big balls out for me! Cum in my little ass! I wanna feel you blow your load in my guts!...Come on, Ray! Pick it up! Turn me inside out! Ram my little pixie butt!"

"Uh...huh..." said Ray.

I laughed again as he picked up speed.

BAM! BAM! BAM! He jackhammered my little bottom after that, my small tits bobbing back and forth, my belly pooching out over and over and over again, and oh, it felt great.

"Spear my little pixie butt, Ray!" I cried out. "Give me that big fucking log! Slam me, baby! Give me that big fucking dick in my little ass!...Oh, fuck!...Phssst!...Oh, my asshole! Oh, it burns!...Oh, don't stop, though! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

12