The Sales Pitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah..." said Ray.

BAM! BAM! BAM! he hammered me.

I always blather on when I'm having really good sex. I just talk about the weirdest shit. I can't help it. It means I'm really into it.

"You know, funny story, but...Damien always said...I made shitty coffee," I huffed out. "He didn't know...I was pissing in it. Isn't that funny?"

Ray chuckled over that confession, and this made me grin.

"I know, right!" I laughed. "Why would I do that! Who fucking does that! I must have been a real bitch...I can't remember why I'd even act that way!"

Ray's amusement really turned me on. I really wanted to please my big hunky ogre.

I reached down between my legs and started furiously stroking my clit. This ass pounding was feeling so good that I wanted to cum, too.

"Oh, yeah, Ray!" I cried out. "Ooh, FUCK! Oh, pound my little ass!"

I stroked my magic bead as my belly tightened and my legs shook. My toes curled and clutched air as I cried out from the massive bomb waiting to go off inside my happy tunnel. Ray's huge cock in my ass was giving me a bigtime juicer, and it was coming whether I liked it or not.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, RAAAAAAAAY!" I screeched.

I felt that electric pulse travel through my clit, into my pussy, and up into my lower belly. My hole contracted over and over again as I sprayed clear cum from my pee hole onto the couch. My savaged asshole gripped Ray's thick cock at the same time, squeezing it like a vice again and again.

Ray's sausage fingers gripped my little butt cheeks as I felt him shiver and shake behind me.

"Oh, fuck..." he said meekly.

I felt the squirt, squirt, squirt of hot semen spread over my guts, and oh, it felt so good. It was warm and wonderful inside me, especially after the pounding my poor little bottom had just taken.

Ray leaned over me in order to catch his breath after that. I didn't want him to have any regrets, though, so I gave him another cheer session.

"That felt good, Ray!" I said happily. "Really, really, good! You did so good, too! You made me spray! In fact, I felt you cum in meeeeEEEE!"

He pulled out his big dick, popping the huge glans out of my wrecked asshole, and his semen spilled out of my open fucked hole to drip all over Damien's expensive couch.

I tried to turn around to see my own gaping, cum-dripping asshole, but I couldn't quite do it.

"I need to show Damien my fucked asshole," I said matter-of-factly. "He'll tell me whether it's stretched out or not. Is it stretched out? It feels stretched out. I can feel the open air inside me. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah, it's good..." breathed Ray as he nodded his head. "It's all good..."

"Oh, thank you," I said happily. "Here, let me clean off your cock."

I got up off the couch, got down on my knees, and took his big dick into my mouth, slurping up and down it to make sure it was clean, and it needed a cleaning too, because I could definitely taste my own ass on it.

"You shouldn't do that," said Ray unhappily. "You'll get sick like that."

I popped his meat out of my mouth, grinned, and shook my head no.

"I'm immune to disease now," I said firmly. "Damien made sure of that."

"Oh..." said Ray. "I forgot."

"Anyway, you're good and clean," I said. "Why don't you rest a bit? I have to go show Damien my asshole."

"Okay," said Ray. "Uhhh, you do that."

"No need," said Damien as he walked into the parlor.

"Baby!" I said excitedly as I looked up at my honey-bear. "We're all done! Ray stretched me out!"

I stood, turned around, bent over, spread my little butt cheeks, and showed him my wrecked anus. A little bit of semen spilled from my fucked dirty hole to the carpet below.

"How's it look?" I asked.

"Wow!" said Damien. "He really spread you wide, babe! Good for Ray!"

He walked up to me, brushed my hands away, and smacked me hard on my right ass cheek. I laughed as I fell face first onto Damien's big red couch.

"Well, you're done for the day, hon," said my baby-love. "You can take the rest of the day off."

But this was not the news I'd wanted to hear, so I turned over and gave him my pouty face.

"Awww!" I protested. "I still wanted to work!...I...I can do the dishes if you want!...The laundry?...I can mop the kitchen or vacuum the carpet! Pleeeeeassse!"

"There'll be time for that later," grinned Damien. "Why don't you go hop in the shower, okay? You need to wash up."

"But--" I started.

"Now, babe," ordered Damien.

"Okay..." I said sadly.

I couldn't help but feel sad over this. I had really wanted to do all of Damien's house chores...Ugh!...It was so disappointing!...Of course, there was one thing that would make me feel better...

"I know I can't do the housework, but...can I sit on your face later?" I asked hopefully. "Please?"

"I don't know, hon," shrugged Damien. "You have to be on your best behavior if you want any more treats like that, okay?"

"I'm a good girl!" I said eagerly. "I swear!"

"I know, honey," nodded Damien, "but that means no more pissing in my coffee. I heard what you said, you know."

"That was in the past," I pouted. "I don't do that anymore, Damien! I don't; I swear. I've been good lately, haven't I?"

"All right, all right, I believe you," smiled Damien. "Tell you what...Since you've been such a good girl, you go take your shower, and later on I'll let you face sit while I eat you out."

"Really?" I gasped.

"Really," nodded Damien.

Oh, now this was a treat.

I squealed in excitement as I jumped up and down, my little boobs bouncing on my chest as I clapped my hands again and again.

Damien grinned at me, turned, and gave Ray a sly look.

"So what do you think?" he asked the big man. "Are you in or not, my man?"

"Uh, huh," nodded Ray. "I'm in."

12