The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, but first let me give you a clean wipe." Jenn quickly grabbed a freshly steamed wash-cloth and gently wiped between Ms. Jenkins' legs, massaging once again her pleasure palace, and then up her puckered asshole as well.

Jenn pointed to an open toilet in the corner of the room and Ms. Jenkins easily slid off the chair, walked embarrassingly to the toilet and held her blouse up as she sat on the toilet. Before peeing, however, she asked Jenn, "What does it mean on your website that client's can ask the server to touch her toes?"

"Oh, that," Jenn replied, "here let me show you." At that, Jenn went to the toilet and turned her back to Ms. Jenkins. Then she pulled down her panties and touch her toes, backing up until her ass was only inches away from Ms. Jenkins' face.

The older woman began to pee but moved her head, letting her nose touch Jenn's right ass cheek. Against the soft skin of her ass, Jenn's cunt juices gave off a beautiful scent. Ms. Jenkins' had never had such a sensual pee, as she continued to rub her nose across Jenn's ass spying a nest of hair between her thighs. Despite her exhaustive orgasm moments ago, the older woman felt a twinkle in her stomach like she did when she was 19 years old and could masturbate so easily, sometimes 5 times in a hour. To her surprise, Jenn wrapped her hands around her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, allowing Ms. Jenkins' nose to slide in and nuzzle the younger woman's anus. Jenn jumped and giggled as she felt the caress across her rosebud. For Jenn, the sensation of having a woman her mother's age nudge her ass sparked her imagination and she felt the excitation of possible orgasm sizzle through her entire body.

Ms. Jenkins stopped peeing and pulled away. Jenn stood up, stopped her fantasizing, and brought a new warm steamed cloth to wipe the older woman's cunt again. Both were silent as Jenn grabbed the black satin panties, pulling them in a way for Ms. Jenkins' to put her feet through.

"Do you fantasize when you're eating out a woman?" Ms. Jenkins' asked, almost in a whisper.

"Not really," Jenn answered in a low voice, looking into the empathetic eyes of Ms. Jenkins, "but this time I kept thinking of my Mom, you know, as if you were my Mom. That is what got me so horny and wet. I mean, it's a really dirty thought, isn't?"

"Yes, it is," Ms. Jenkins' replied with a grin, "but I was thinking of my daughter when you were between my legs, so that makes two us with dirty thoughts?"

Both women smiled. Jenn was happy to see how relaxed Ms. Jenkins was, her inhibitions having all melted away since her arrival. Jenn pulled Ms. Jenkins' black panties to her waist. They fit snugly and looked very sexy, even on a woman as old as Ms. Jenkins.

The older woman pulled on her skirt and Jenn zipped the back. It was awkward now to leave after such an intimate time. Nervously, Ms. Jenkins' pulled a $50 bill from her purse and handed it to Jenn as a tip. For her part, Jenn rarely felt attached to any of her clients, but this one was different. They hugged warmly, with Jenn avoiding eye contact out of shame, knowing she was no more than a lesbian whore. But just then she pulled down her panties and handed them to Ms. Jenkins.

"Thank you," she stuttered. "I don't know how you knew, but I wanted to ask you to have your panties, but I was too embarrassed."

Jenn giggled, without saying a word but thinking that the only other woman in Ms. Jenkins' house would be a daughter. The thought of a mother smelling her daughter's panties tantalized Jenn's imagination for second but she was brought to reality as Ms. Jenkins carefully put the panties in her purse, turned and left, closing the door softly.

On the floor, Jenn noticed a business card. It must have fallen from Ms. Jenkins' purse. Picking it up, she read the name and the title, "Pastor Lisa Smith." Jenn knew the church and its location. She went to her locker, her mind racing believing what if Ms. Jenkins was a pastor of the church. That would mean she could meet her again, somehow.

Jenn looked the clock and pulled a hot wash cloth from the steamer and wipe her cunt and ass. She put on another pair of white panties and waited for the next customer.

© Matron222 Do not re-post

12