The Salon

Story Info
A massage goes further than expected.
2.2k words
4.64
24k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pushed the door of the beauty salon open, and stepped in, out of the cold, wet winter air, Sam smiled. A treat from her boyfriend awaited. She had been promised a massage as a gift, but she knew he had an ulterior motive. He'd reap the benefits of it later, they were both sure.

She approached the reception desk, appreciating the blast of warm air mixed with the opulent scent of essential oils. The young woman who greeted her was dressed in a blue tunic, her hair pulled back into a loose, dark ponytail.

"Hi, do you have a booking with us today?" She asked. Sam replied that she did, and gave her name.

"Ah, yes. We've got your booking. Full body massage? Perfect. It's been paid for already. I'll be doing your treatment today, my name is Sarah. Sit over there for a moment and I'll take you through to the treatment room shortly."

Sam sat on the brown leather sofa indicated and relaxed.

The sofa was soft and comfortable, and Sam lost herself in her thoughts for a moment. She started as Sarah called her. She stood, following the dark haired lady as she was led down a short, brightly lit corridor to the door to a treatment room. Sarah stood a few inches shorter than her 5'5, and was clearly slender under her tunic and loose trousers.

She held the door open to show a dimly lit warm room, with a massage bench in the middle, with shelves filled with bottles, tools and paraphernalia for the various treatments available; Sam recognised some but not all of them.

"I'll leave you in here a moment, please remove all your clothes and lie on the bench, on your front. You can cover yourself in this towel."

Sarah handed her a soft, fluffy white towel, and closed the door behind her.

Sam stepped out of her shoes, and removed her coat and scarf, hanging them on the coat stand by the door. She pulled her loose jumper over her head, and stepped out of her jeans, folding them and placing them under the coat. She'd have to be completely nude, she realised. Reaching behind and unclipping her black lacy bra, she shrugged it off, letting her breasts free. Then, finally, letting her black lace knickers drop, she was nude. She was about to be completely naked with a complete stranger; the thought thrilled and scared her equally. She'd resisted doing this for years, her nervousness always stopping her at the last minute. But this was meant to be a treat. A present. And she was here now.

She lay on her front on the bench, putting her face in the hole in the cradle, and unfolding the towel over her bottom and back. Shortly afterwards, a soft knock on the door heralded Sarah's return. She closed the door behind herself, and locked it. "We'll make sure your modesty is preserved", she smiled. Sam couldn't help noticing she had a pretty smile, and big, brown, expressive eyes.

Sarah lit tea lights on the shelves, and turned the light down further. "Are you warm enough?" She asked Sam. Sam felt slightly cool, and said as much. Sarah smiled, and turned the heating up on a controller by the door. "I want you to be completely comfortable, Sam"

Low quiet sounds began to fill the room, the sound of rain on a rainforest canopy, a stream running over rocks, exotic tropical birds and insects calling. The effect was calming and peaceful, as Sarah took a selection of bottles from the shelf. "I'm mixing your massage oils now. The email for the booking specified relaxing but sensuous."

Sam smiled. Her boyfriend knew how stressed she'd been recently. And, she guessed, he was hoping for a grateful girlfriend to be in a relaxed and sensual mood when she returned.

"I'm using lavender, ylang-ylang, sandalwood and ginseng", she said, as she mixed them, "you'll love it and you'll feel amazing afterwards."

Sarah warmed some of the fragrant oil in her hands, then smoothed it across Sam's bare shoulders. She held her hands in place as they both took a few deep breaths. As Sam relaxed, Sarah's hands glided over her shoulders, and down her back, soothing her muscles and gently relaxing her. Her expert fingers gently eased out the many knots in her muscles, gradually easing the towel down to her waist as her hands progressed down her back.

Sam lay in a state of relaxed contentedness as the masseuse finished her back, and moved to her feet and the backs of her legs. The towel was folded until it just covered her buttocks, as Sarah massaged her thighs. Sam realised she was unexpectedly feeling not just relaxed, but slightly aroused. The hands on her thighs were working up the backs and inside of her legs. Her heart began to beat faster as the younger woman rubbed the tops of her thighs. She opened her legs slightly to allow her inner thighs to be massaged, feeling herself getting wet. Sarah's fingers smoothed the muscles, stopping just short of touching her, now very aroused and wet, most intimate areas. Sam found herself hoping they'd continue up. She'd never been touched there by a woman, but she was beginning to think it might be a nice addition to the massage.

"Would you like me to do your buttocks?"

Sam started. She'd been lost in her inner world. "Yes, please", she replied, croakily. The towel was moved up onto her back, exposing everything below her waist, then warm, fragrant oil and firm hands were applied to her bottom. Relaxing as it was, it did nothing to reduce Sam's state of arousal. Strong fingers pushed deep into the muscles, both releasing knots and adding to the heightened state of sexual tension Sam felt. Why on earth had she left it this long to try a full body massage? She was loving the sensations she was experiencing, and she was so relaxed. And ridiculously aroused.

"Are you too warm?" Asked Sarah as she kneaded her glutes.

"Mmm, I'm about right" Sam replied.

"I'm feeling far too warm. Would you feel uncomfortable if I remove my tunic?"

"Not at all" she replied, surprised by the question. Secretly, she was feeling worryingly turned on by the massage, and liked the idea of the pretty woman currently manipulating her bottom losing a layer.

Sarah finished gliding her hands across her skin. She lifted the towel, and held it over Sam's body. "Roll over, I'll do your front now."

Sam lay on her back, draped with the towel again, as Sarah undid the toggles on her tunic, shrugging it off, and hanging it up. Beneath, she wore only a white, lacy bra, covering her small breasts.

Sarah stood at her feet, and bent over her body, massaging her thighs. Sam tried to hide her lustful glances at the tops of Sarah's breasts hanging over her legs, as the pretty masseuse bent over her knees. As her hands worked their way up, the towel was pushed further and further up her legs, until Sam was sure her neatly trimmed pubic hair must be visible. Her legs were slightly parted to allow her inner thighs to be accessed. Despite trying to remain silent, she moaned quietly as the tops of her thighs were massaged. Once or twice, the younger woman brushed her labia, sending bolts of electricity to the centre of Sam's core.

"Mmm, that feels amazing" she whispered. She hoped her arousal wasn't too obvious.

Sarah glanced up at her, seeing Sam's lips parted, shallow breathing, and eyes fixed on her bra-clad breasts. The attractive older woman was clearly both deeply relaxed and lost in a reverie of lust. Despite her wish to remain professional, Sarah couldn't help feeling aroused by the knowledge that this woman wanted her so badly. Her face flushed, and she felt a wet warmth deep between her legs, mirroring the sheen she had clearly seen between Sam's.

"I'm going to massage your chest now. Is that ok?" She asked.

Sam moaned a breathy "Yes". She couldn't wait to feel someone else's hands on her tits. Her state of arousal was such that she abandoned all rational thought. She just needed to be touched by this gorgeous woman.

Sarah bent over Sam, knowing full well her breasts were just centimetres above her face as she folded down the blanket, leaving just a thin strip across her hips to maintain an illusion of modesty. Her oiled hands then glided from Sam's shoulders down, sliding over her chest. They stroked the valley between her breasts, and made large circles around the mounds, avoiding the nipples, but gently pressing the soft, warm flesh of her chest. Sarah watched as Sam's nipples hardened further, anticipating a touch. She was acutely aware of the feeling of hot breath on her own tits as Sam exhaled raggedly, her face almost touching her tits. She felt her own arousal increase further. Then, shifting position slightly, she accidentally lowered her bra-covered breasts onto Sam's face.

Sam moaned in pleasure as her face nestled between Sarah's tits momentarily. There was no hiding the fact she was achingly turned on. She revelled in feeling a strangers hands on her breasts as her face was buried in the valley between a beautiful small pair of boobs. Sarah lifted her body off her, breathing heavily herself now, as her hands continued to work across Sam's chest.

Unthinkingly, Sam moaned "That was amazing. I love those tits".

Sarah, herself deep in arousal, felt all rational decision making ability fail. "Again?" She asked.

"Fuck yes!" Responded Sam.

Sarah reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders and letting it fall. Her small, pert breasts with tight, pink nipples were now exposed, before she bent over again, allowing them to brush Sam's face.

Her own hands found Sam's large, hard nipples and gently teased them, as she felt lips brushing her tits, and hands gently caress them. Giving in to her instincts, she gently kissed, then took one of Sam's nipples into her mouth and sucked, feeling the moan emanate from between her breasts. The long, firm nub between her lips felt amazing as her hands caressed the other mound, fingers gently rolling the nipple and hands caressing and stroking.

Sam had never touched another pair of breasts before, let alone kissed some, and she grasped and gorged eagerly. She was new to this but she was making up for a lifetime of missed fantasies. She sucked hard on the small nipples and ran her hands from curve of her waist up to grasp the small, firm tits, moaning in pleasure.

She felt the towel slide off her hips as she was completely exposed, feeling hands push her thighs apart. Sarah stood back, gazing at her in hungry lust, as she pushed the waist of her loose trousers down, quickly followed by a white thong. The slim young woman stood naked now, her pubic mound waxed, atop shapely legs.

"This isn't what normally happens" she whispered as she climbed onto the massage table atop Sam, and kissed her passionately, their mouths and tongues dancing. Sam felt the smooth skin of a woman's face pressed against hers, as Sarah's hand slid down her body, cupping her mound, stroking the trimmed hair, before sliding a finger between her lips and feeling the soaking, hot well of arousal within. Sam gasped as she felt her clit being stroked, her own hand cupping a breast as the other held tight to Sarah's toned bum. It only took a few strokes before she cried out, and Sarah's hand was coated in fluid as Sam orgasmed, the hardest and most intense she'd felt in years.

She heard herself moan "sit on my face, I need to taste you!" as the convulsions eased. Moments later, her wish was granted, and her face was smothered. Her tongue parted the labia, the sweet, slightly salty taste and scent filling her senses as she lapped eagerly at the engorged clitoris. She caressed the curves of her ass, licking at her first ever pussy, drowning in sensation. She felt two fingers enter her and a third stroke her clit as Sarah played as she was pleasured. She heard the younger woman moaning, validating to her that her inexperienced oral skills were having some success, as she felt her second orgasm building as well.

"Don't... stop" gasped Sarah, before crying out as she came hard. Sam's body contracted hard around Sarah's fingers as her orgasm hit at the same time.

Moments later, the two woman lay, entwined on the massage table, arms and legs around each other, gently kissing.

"That's never happened before" admitted Sarah.

"That was a first for me, too, but it was amazing. I've never been with a woman before."

"Me neither, but I'd love to do it again, babe. You are gorgeous, and so sexy."

"I'm not sure what I'll tell my boyfriend, though. This was meant to be a present from him!"

"I have an idea..."

Sarah and Sam whispered, giggled and conspired, between kisses. As they both dressed, and left, Sarah winked archly at Sam.

"So, next week, I'll come for a home visit, then. Couples massage. On the house."