Step Sister

Story Info
Mia and Sabrina are step sisters and closer than you think..
1.8k words
4.62
16.1k
26
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's POV

When my mother told me she was getting remarried I didn't blink twice. I was eighteen and only had a few more months until I was leaving for college anyway so her new husband and his new daughter weren't going to blow up my life.

Or so I thought.

Sabrina was nineteen. She was already in college. Well now she was home from college for the summer. My mom was making us share a room until we both left for school in the fall, which means we have from May until the end of August to be the close step sisters our parents wished we were.

It was 6:30 am and my alarm just went off for the last day of school. i looked over and saw Sabrina still asleep in her bed and silenced my alarm to try and keep her that way. I hated getting ready for school with her home, I always went to change in the bathroom and had to be super quiet.

This morning I was extra chirpy because it was my last day of senior year. All the girls dressed in their college t-shirts and the shortest shorts we could find to break dress code. It was a tradition I wasn't willing to break.

I looked around my room in the dark trying to find my t-shirt for Penn State and anger ran through me as I realized where it was. Sabrina had it on. I shook her awake annoyed with her and she stirred moving her blanket, exposing her bare ass to me with her back to me now.

I bit my lip debating on waking her fully since I was enjoying this view more than i cared to admit. I shook the thought out of my head as quickly as it came in and then shook her again.

"Mia what the fuck do you want?" She groaned and the sound made my pussy heat. I bit my lip trying to calm my voice from the anger and arousal.

"You're wearing my Penn t-shirt, I need it for school." I seethed and within seconds she was sitting up annoyed and pulled it over her head exposing her huge breasts making my face go red. I wasn't used to seeing her naked. This was the first morning I had actually been around when she was waking up so I had no idea she slept in just a t-shirt.

"Take it, and let me go back to sleep." She mumbled and turned back over pulling her covers back over her. I couldn't get rid of the blush on my cheeks as I pulled the shirt on over my sports bra.

*****

The whole day at school all I could think about was Sabrina. All my friends were meeting up tonight for a huge end of school party so I had the afternoon to myself before I had to leave the house again. I got home to an empty house and sighed in relief. I needed a release. Sabrina's body had been on my mind all day. Our parents worked late during the week and Sabrina had been out catching up with her home friends so I knew I had time to myself.

I took my black spandex shorts off immediately and slipped my bra off but decided to keep the Penn State shirt on because it still smelled like her. Every part of me knew it was wrong to think about my step sister like this but I couldn't help it. I always had a crush on her form the moment we met. but seeing her naked today really sent me over the edge. Instead of getting into my bed or the shower like I normally would I couldn't help myself and I got into Sabrina's bed slowly running my hands up and down her sheets and then laying back against her pillow getting more comfortable.

I shut my eyes to remember the sight of her in this bed just a few hours ago. The thought of it made me instantly bring my right hand to rub my pussy lips through the cotton fabric of my thong. A soft moan fell from my lips as I felt my nipples harden against the t-shirt. I pretended it was her hand teasing me through my underwear and then eventually the fabric was so damp I had to take them off. I slid them off and quickly brought middle and ring finger to my clit rubbing slow circles imagining my lips sucking on her perfect tits. They were so perky, at least a C cup. I could have starred at them all day. Another moan left my lips as I felt my pussy growing wetter by the second.

"Ah-hem" I heard someone clear their throat. My eyes shot open instantly and I sat up trying to cover myself with the t-shirt as best as I could.

There she was. Starring at me, in her bed, touching myself.

"Don't be embarrassed Mia." She said with a smirk on her perfect pink lips.

"It's not what you think I-" She cut me off coming to sit next to me on the bed and gently bringing her hand to circle the fabric of the edge of the shirt that just barely covered me up.

"I hope it is what I think." She said using her hand to inch the fabric up over my pelvis so my bare pussy was exposed to her. I couldn't speak so I just let her do the talking.

"Tell me, were you thinking about me. You can say yes, and I can help you finish. Or you can say no and I'll let you finish on your own." She said taking her index finger and running it in a straight line up and down my inner thigh dangerously close to my slit.

"I was thinking about you." I whispered through the tension in the air forgetting how inappropriate this was.

"I know you were sweet girl. Now tell me, do you want me to finish you off with my fingers, or my mouth?" She said slipping a finger inside me causing me to lose my breath.

"Both." I said breathlessly. She bit her lower lip and nodded. After positioning me in a way to give her easier access she was now bent down in between my legs with her tongue starting to tease at my clit.

I was so wet. I could feel myself dripping onto her tongue. She slid two fingers back into me this time as she used her tongue to flick my clit. I had never been eaten out before. This was insane. I had been touched, fingered once before even, but this was euphoric beyond belief.

My eyes rolled back with another flick of her tongue and I felt myself growing closer to my climax by the second.

"Mia, I wanna make you cum. But I need you to take that shirt off." She said pausing her actions. I would have done anything to get her mouth back on me and her fingers back inside me. I ripped that shirt off so fast I almost got dizzy.

Before I could understand why she needed it off I couldn't help but stare as she undressed for me, slowly. She started with her jean shorts, which exposed her red lace thong. It was blocking the only part of her i had yet to see, her pussy. God I didn't realize till now just how badly i wanted to see it. Her tank top was off in a matter of seconds exposing her hard nipples. God they looked so good, I wanted to suck on them so bad. I watched her a second longer hoping she would drop her panties but instead she did something that almost sent me over the edge. She grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it over her head onto her perfect body covering my new favorite part of it, her tits.

"No why did you do that." I pouted watching her get back into position to finish me off.

"Because when I get you to cum you're going to return the favor. And I wanna cum wearing your shirt like I did last night." She smirked and I let out an involuntary moan taking in what she just told me. That means last night after I went to bed she got off touching herself in that shirt. God damn.

Before I could even respond her mouth was back on me and I was shaking in a matter of seconds. I'm not even sure I truly knew what and orgasm was until that. I exploded all over her fingers and as soon as I finished she took her fingers out and slipped them into her mouth sucking them dry.

"You taste amazing, wanna see?" She asked and our lips touched for the first time. I swear I could have came again from the sensation. Her lips were so soft and all I could think about was making her feel as good as she made me. There was nothing I wanted more than for her to shake against my fingers.

I climbed into her lap while we were kissing and gently humped myself against her thigh getting a moan to escape her lips. I smiled at the sound and then slowly climbed off using my hands to slip her underwear down her tanned legs. My mouth was practically watering at the sight of her bare pussy.

"I've never done this before." I whispered looking up at her nervous I was going to be bad at it.

"I'll talk you through it. I wanted you to start by licking up my pussy lips, and then go down and up again." She whispered as I bent my head down. I did exactly as she said and grew more excited at the idea of getting her off. I started to move faster and when she encouraged me with her moans I grew more confident. I brought my lips up to her clit and slowly sucked on it and then used my tongue to flick her up and down a couple of times getting her body to shudder from the action.

I took my finger and slid it inside of her while moving my tongue flat onto her clit and watched her arch her back in response.

"Are you sure you've never done this?" She asked breathlessly as I started to fuck her with my finger harder by the second fueled by her moans.

Before I knew it she was coming undone onto my fingers and that end me over the edge with lust. I sat up and grabbed her tits through my shirt and made out with her letting her taste her juices that were all over my mouth.

"That was good for you first time, what do you say I teach you some more before you leave for college?" Sabrina panted against my lips and I smiled at the thought of this happening again.