The Salon Saturday Girl

Story Info
New girl Kylie is taken under Eddie and Tracey's wing...
5.8k words
4.67
14.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi everyone and thank you for those who read The Gift Pt 2 after such a long break! I thought it was about time I gave Edwina and Tracey some fun, and I've given them a new assistant to play with. Chloe and Zoe make a brief appearance and the conclusion sets up part 3 of The Gift. I hope you enjoy reading it and please leave comments, i love to read them.

The two young women were sitting on a low wall, outside the local supermarket. Each were drinking from cans of cider and smoking cigarettes. It was 11am.

Tanya looked at her friend. Even though they were both 18, Kylie often got mistaken for younger, being so short and flat-chested. They were both similarly dressed in micro-minis and boob tubes. Their hair pulled back in tight ponytails.

"So, what did your mum tell you?" she asked between swigs.

Kylie grumbled, looked away and took a drag on her cigarette.

"She says I need to get a job or move out" Kylie had lost her last job after a row with a customer. Tanya sympathised with her friend; she really didn't want her to have to move away.

"Well... I may be able to help, actually."

"what? How? It's not as if you do any regular work,"

"I have this friend who works at the salon round the corner, and they're looking for a Saturday girl."

"I need to work more than once a week, Tanya."

"Yeah, but that's just what they call the assistants. The girls who help out, sweep the floors, that sort of thing. You do well at that, I'm sure there will be more work for you."

"Do you think they'd want a chav like me, though?"

"As long as you're willing to do what they ask, I'm sure. And think of it -- you'd be off the street and out of trouble, you'd be earning money and possibly learning a trade - "

"Sweeping floors..."

"And there are other benefits too," Tanya smiled.

"Like what?"

Tanya finished her can and threw it in the bin.

"Well, my friend, Tracey...she's very hot and sexy. And the others too."

"You're fucking them?" Kylie laughed. She wasn't surprised, her friend was very sexy, and her libido was off the charts. She herself had been called on to satisfy her on many occasions and enjoyed doing so.

"Well, just Tracey, so far. The boss is an older lady but even she is pretty hot for her age. There's this other lady there, too, I don't know much about her yet. Carrie, I think her name is. Anyway, if you're interested, maybe we can pop round now.

Kylie thought about it for a second while she finished her drink. She was smart enough to recognise an opportunity like this wouldn't happen again and it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Maybe she won't like them, or maybe they might not want her...but at least she'd know.

"Alright then, Tan, let's go."

"Eyup, Duck! How've you been?" Tracey smiled at Tanya through the mirror as she was busy with her client. The woman had her head bowed forward, her hair parted and held by black clips while Tracey re-shaped it with her scissors.

"Good thanks Trace. Need to have a quick chat when you're free? We'll just be sitting here..." Kylie joined her friend on the sofa by the window. Kylie looked the woman over. Tracy was quite tall, and had an ample bosom compressed within her white salon tunic. Her own hair was jet black and full of curls which hung to her mid-back. Kylie silently mouthed "WOW" to her friend, who smiled in a "told-you-so" way.

Kylie didn't spend much time in salons, other than the one in the mall for a quick trim now and then. She'd bleached her hair herself, but that had been a while ago and now she had long dark roots, and she usually kept it tied in her ponytail, which accentuated the different shades.

"Hello Tanya, nice to see you again."

An older woman had appeared carrying a small dog. This must be Edwina, thought Kylie. She was about 50 but looked fit, her hair silver and in a pixie cut. She smiled at Kylie.

"And who's this, your latest girlfriend?" she asked.

"This is Kylie, a friend of mine. She's here about the Saturday Girl job."

That made Tracey pause what she was doing with her client, and she turned, so both she and Edwina were now staring at her.

"Um, hello," she said.

Edwina smiled and said, "stand up, dear". Kylie got up quickly and found she was a few inches shorter than Edwina, while Tracey was much taller.

"Ever worked in a salon before?" Edwina asked.

"Um, no, but I've worked down at the co-op and the takeaway place along the street, but I'm really in need of a job and will do my best". Kylie was surprised with herself that she actually meant it. She wanted to make a good impression and work here, it seemed friendly enough.

"Go on Eddie, you won't regret it she's a really good worker, you'll see."

Edwina and Tracey shared a look between them.

"Well, we do need someone, Eddie," said Tracey.

"What do you think Chloe would say?" Chloe, thought Kylie to herself. Not Carrie. Tanya had obviously remembered or heard it wrong.

"I don't think she'd mind, she's caught up with that film business at the moment anyway," Tracey said.

Edwina turned to the girls, looking at Kylie.

"Flat shoes, not trainers. Hair kept tidy. No long nails, no eating or chewing gum on the salon floor. Follow those rules and you'll be off to a good start Kylie. We open at 10 but I expect you to be here tomorrow at 8am, is that understood?"

Kylie's heart leapt at her words, that she was being given a chance at least. She didn't intend to waste it.

"Yes, certainly Edwina, thank you so much!"

The next morning Kylie was true to her word, and was outside the salon at 7.55am. She was wearing a denim skirt and a pink teeshirt. She'd washed her hair in the shower and put on a lighter amount of makeup than usual. Just at the last moment, she remembered, "no trainers", so searched the back of her wardrobe til she found a pair of dark red ballet-flats she hadn't worn in ages.

At exactly 8am, the door opened and Edwina -- Eddie, was stood there.

"Oh, good girl, Kylie. Nice to see you are prompt," she smiled and beckoned her inside. Kylie silently followed her into the salon.

"Right, let's take a look at you," said Eddie, who started to walk slowly around the girl. Kylie stood stock still. Having Eddie scrutinise her like this was a little bit unnerving but, in a way, exciting too. No one had ever looked at her in this way before.

"Okay," said Eddie eventually. She seemed to be standing very close behind Kylie, who thought she could feel her breath on her ear. Kylie caught her reflection in the salon mirrors. Eddie herself was already in a salon tunic, which came to her mid-thigh. Under it she was wearing a pair of light tan tights. Her hair looked freshly washed and blow-dried and her makeup Impeccable.

"Do you like being blonde, Kylie?" She suddenly asked.

"Umm, well, yes, but I haven't had time to sort it for a while" she replied quietly.

"We could do with a proper blonde here. There's Chloe, of course but she likes having the dark roots, I want someone who's full on to give the place some variety. Have a seat dear." Eddie pointed to one of the salon chairs.

"Wait... you're going to do my hair?" She said as she sat down.

"Kylie, I think we can both agree your hair is currently a mess. And if you're going to work here, you need to look your best. Who on earth would come to a salon where the women working there can't look after their own hair? We need to be an inspiration, a shining example to our customers." As she spoke, she was already draping a black nylon cape over Kylie's short body, tying it snug around her neck and smoothing it over her shoulders.

"Umm... yes, that makes sense", she grinned. She was taken aback that they would invest as much time and effort into her already.

Eddie worked on her hair for the next hour, coating it all in a thick blue-white paste which made her head feel heavy, like she was wearing a helmet. It was then that Tracey arrived.

"Eyup!" she smiled.

"Tracey, will you take Kylie and show her where to get changed? Her uniform is out back". Eddie had twisted Kylie's hair into a coil and covered her head in a plastic cap.

"Sure. Come on little one!" Tracey held out a hand for Kylie. She wasn't sure what to make of being called "little one" but she had to admit she was a good twelve inches shorter than her new colleague.

Kylie followed Tracey through the back of the salon, where there was a down-stairs toilet for customers and, opposite, a changing room.

"Here's the lockers, you can put your things in there -- including your phone, you can fetch it on your lunch break. Here," Tracey handed her a couple of cellophane-wrapped packages, "This is your tunic. There's a flesh-coloured set of underwear in there too, you'll need to change completely". Kylie noted that Tracey was already wearing her tunic and tights under her jacket.

She went into the changing cubicle and stripped, as she was told. She hardly had any breasts to speak of, just a couple of "bee stings" as she called them, but she put on the bra regardless, as well as the panties. Both were a pale tan which matched her own skin tone. She put on the tunic, which covered to her mid-thigh, and buttoned up the front. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and realised her hair was still in transition, and wondered what it would look like.

"That's better, looking more like a salon girl now, duck!" said Tracey, when she came out.

"Let's go sort your hair out then we can get started", she put her hand on Kylie's shoulder and led her back into the salon. Eddie was already busy with her first client when they came back in, so Tracey took her to the basins and got her to recline her head.

It was now 10am, and Kylie couldn't believe her reflection. Her hair was now a very pale blonde, and blow-dried poker-straight with a centre parting. Tracey had snipped the ends, giving it more shape and had even bleached her eyebrows. She couldn't wait to see Tanya's face later.

The morning went quickly. Tracey showed Kylie how to sweep the floor, and to use the washing machine, and the coffee machine. She was at the pair's beck and call all the time, helping clients into gowns, fetching coffees and magazines and standing, being attentive. Even though there were only the two stylists, there seemed to be half a dozen clients in the salon at any one time.

It was 1pm and Tracey had just set her latest client in a head full of rollers and placed a hairnet over the top.

"Right love, that's going to take 40 minutes to set, ok? I'll be back in a bit to check on you," she said to the woman's reflection in the mirror. She turned to Kylie and said, "Right then duck, time for some lunch!"

Kylie had managed to pick up a sandwich on the way in, and now sat with Tracey upstairs.

"How are you finding it so far, little one?", said Tracey between nibbles of her sandwich.

"Great, although I'm not sure I like being called "little one".

"Aww, don't take offence Kylie, it's just my pet name for you."

"Hmm", said Kylie. She stretched out her legs, feeling her feet ache. It had been ages since she'd worn anything other than trainers, and the being constantly on her feet was getting to her.

"Painful?" Tracey asked. Kylie nodded.

"Come here then, little one" Tracey winked when she saw Kylie's expression. Tracey took one of Kylie's feet and lifted it on her lap, taking her shoe off.

"I do full body massages for some of my ladies," she said by way of explanation, and started to rub Kylie's foot, her thumb sliding up and down the instep. Kylie could feel the tension start to lessen, and sighed gently. She felt Tracey's fingers press into the pads behind her toes and rub her heel.

While she worked on her feet, Tracey asked, "So, do you have a boyfriend, Kylie?"

Kylie was silent for a moment then said, "No, I'm... I don't like boys."

"so, you and Tanya...?"

"No.... well... no not really," Kylie stammered, her eyes looking at her foot being caressed. She could feel her cheeks warming.

"Did she tell you about me and her?" Tracey asked.

"Well... she mentioned that you, erm, that she..." it's not as if Kylie was particularly shy but the way Tracey was touching her feet and asking these questions was leaving her a little flustered. She'd never been in a situation like this at work before and she really didn't know how to react.

Tracey grinned at her discomfort.

"Don't worry, little one, it's all good. Tanya's a hot little chav and if I may say so, so are you."

"Oh... um, thanks. You look amazing by the way," Kylie blushed again.

"Come on, let's get back to it. I know Eddie's got a full head of foils to do this afternoon, and I've got a couple of regulars coming in for trims."

Kylie put her shoes back on (her feet now tingling from all the attention they got) and followed Tracey back downstairs and on to the salon floor.

Kylie found herself enjoying her new job. She was fascinated by the way Tracey and Eddie worked, their fingers so nimble and precise in what they were doing. And the end results were marvelous. All the women left looking fabulous -- just as she felt, earlier that morning.

She enjoyed listening to the banter and gossip. As a local girl she picked up on some of the names and places being talked about. But most of all she felt appreciated. Her presence here, her assistance to each lady. Already she felt of use, rather than taken for granted.

The three of them were folding some freshly washed towels at the end of the day. It was the last thing needed before they called it a day.

"You've been great, Kylie, hasn't she Eddie?" said Tracey.

"Oh certainly, Kylie. It's great to have you here." Eddie smiled as she stacked the last of the towels.

"Tracey and I are popping up to my flat for a cup of tea, want to join us?"

Kylie knew her mum would be working late at the pub, and didn't have any other plans, so said, "Sure, I'd love to!"

Once in the flat upstairs, Eddie went into her kitchen to make the tea and Tracey took Kylie into the living room. As they sat down, Tracey looked at her with a slight worried expression.

"What's wrong?" asked Kylie.

"Well... I forgot to mention -- we tend to take off our tunics up here and relax. Eddie will pop out of the kitchen in a sec just in her underwear, just so you're aware and don't freak out."

"Oh!" Kylie had thought about her clothes, downstairs in her locker and whether she should have gotten changed before coming upstairs. She knew Tracey had arrived already wearing her uniform and didn't have a spare change of clothes.

"Oh," she said again -- she reflected on this. Did it bother her? It wasn't as if there were blokes, and both were quite attractive, very attractive actually. She was feeling quite warm herself.

She became aware of Tracey standing, and unbuttoning her own tunic, the buttons popping open from her collar to the hem. She peeled it off her arms, shrugging out of it and placing it on a chair.

"I hope you don't mind, it helps us to relax more." said Tracey.

"Well....alright," said Kylie, who tentatively started unbuttoning her own uniform. She felt Tracey's fingers on her collar, helping her slide if off her shoulders and taking it away from her.

"Feel better?" said Tracey.

"Actually, yes, I do." She wasn't sure why exactly -- perhaps because Tracey was in the same state of undress. She felt on equal terms, one of the girls, accepted. Even more so when Eddie came in, carrying a tea tray. She was similarly just in her underwear, a matching black set of bra and panties. She had a long tattoo of a rose bush which started below her tummy and expanded upward to her shoulder, covering one of her breasts.

"You look amazing Eddie" Kylie said, staring at her tattoo. Eddie handed her a cup. "Thank you dear, you're not bad yourself".

"Do you like my tattoo, Kylie?" said Tracey, who turned and leant forward so she could appreciate the sight of her back, which had a full portrait of a naked woman reclining in a chair, her dark hair in a bun, a smoldering cigarette in her fingers. It started just below her shoulders and went to the small of her back.

"Oh my god Tracey that's amazing!"

"Thanks, little one. Do you have any tatts?"

"Just a tramp stamp I got in Ibiza last year. Me and Tanya both got them." Kylie stood up and turned to show them both the tribal-style tattoo which lay across the small of her back. "I wish I hadn't, now. I wish I had something as amazing as your tattoos!"

"Oh yeah, I've seen Tanya's tramp stamp. It does look quite..."

"Trashy?" prompted Kylie. She knew it was true, it was, as was hers.

"I don't mind looking at it though, when she's on all fours," Tracey winked at her, making her blush again.

"Did you know about Tanya and Tracey, Kylie?" asked Eddie, sitting back and sipping her tea.

"Um... yes, she told me yesterday, in fact. Just before she brought me here."

"She can be quite bossy, when she wants to," said Tracey.

"Oh really?" smirked Eddie, "I think I could cure her of that, don't you, Tracey?"

Kylie was aware that the atmosphere in the room was changing slightly, there was something...ribald...about the way Eddie and Tracey were talking. If Kylie were wearing a collar, she'd be feeling hot under it right now.

"Does this bother you, Kylie, talking about Tanya like this? We'll stop it, if you want", said Eddie.

Kylie was young but intelligent, and perceptive. This was a test, she thought. She was on the brink of something. She knew, instinctively, that if she stopped then she would remain a colleague at work, and be a good colleague at that, and there would be some good-natured banter and camaraderie between them. But on some level, she'd always be on the outside looking in. Tracey and Eddie were testing the waters around Kylie to see how deep she was willing to go.

Kylie had been with Tanya before, and knew Tracey was right. They'd first had sex on that holiday in Ibiza and now and then Tanya would ask her to come over because she was at a loose end. Invariably she would lick Tanya to orgasm and sometimes she'd get taken from behind with her strap-on. She enjoyed it because it fed into her need to submit and serve but she yearned for more.

There was something about these two women, Kylie felt. They exuded a sexual confidence. Those tattoos spoke of people very comfortable being exposed, being seen. Being desired. She had never been so close to people like them before.

So, after a moment's pause, Kylie said, "how would you tame her, Eddie? Tracey's right: she can be bossy, and a bit selfish in bed, too." Both Tracey and Eddie shared a look and smiled.

"Oh... I can be quite the stern one when I want to be, Kylie" Eddie said with a measured tone.

Again, Kylie could sense a change in the atmosphere. They were on the edge of something, dancing around it. But Kylie was so curious now, she could feel that she was the key to it and she had to take the initiative or this -- whatever it was -- would be locked from her for God knows how long. She pushed.

"That doesn't answer my question, though Eddie. I'm...curious. Really curious, how you would tame her. Tanya." Part of her wanted to say, "tame me".

"Are you sure, little one?" asked Tracey.

She wasn't - of course she wasn't - but she nodded anyway.

"Come with us then," said Eddie, standing. She motioned Kylie to move back to the corridor. Tracey opened one of the doors and led her inside.

"Oh my God!" gasped Kylie. She looked around the room, taking it all in. Three of the four walls were painted black, and red curtains covered the window, matching the red wall opposite. A large low bedframe took up the centre space and Kylie could see thick leather straps protruding from each corner. Along one wall was a large wardrobe, its doors ajar, exposing leather and lycra outfits, restraints and toys. It was quite the collection.

12