The Salon Saturday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think, little one?" asked Tracey.

"I mean.... I'd never have thought... not in a thousand years... its like I'm on the set of a porno or something!"

Eddie rummaged in her wardrobe and turned with a pair of leather restraints on the hook of her finger.

"Let me show you something Kylie. Place your hands behind your back."

"Wait, Eddie," said Tracey, who took Kylie by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"Look, we're here because you've kind of asked to be, but we need you to trust Eddie and me, ok? So we're giving you a safe-word. If it becomes all too much, say the safe-word and we'll stop, and just have a cuddle and a chat, okay?"

Kylie nodded. "What is it? The safe-word."

"Lobster," said Eddie. It made Kylie giggle lightly and she wondered if she'd need to use it. She walked to Eddie and placed her hands behind her back. Eddie unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders, then took her thin wrists and clasped them in the tight leather cuffs.

"I've never been tied up before," said Kylie quietly.

"These have clasp fastenings. If you pull hard enough they'll pop open," said Eddie, giving the chain a little tug. Tracey moved in front of Kylie, lifting her chin.

"How do you feel, little one?" she asked softly.

"Oh, wow. Um, anxious? Scared? Aroused? All of the above!" She said. Tracey smiled and leant to her lips, kissing her softly. Kylie sighed and opened her mouth, letting Tracey's tongue slide over and explore.

Kylie felt hands around her, pressing against her tiny chest, making her moan as fingers strummed over her nipples.

"You see how exposed you are, with your hands tied, little one" Eddie had decided to call her that too.

"ohhh" Kylie moaned against Tracey's tongue, then gasped as she felt her nipples being pinched, squeezed tightly. The pain was sharp but it communicated directly between her thighs and she found herself leaning into Eddie's fingers.

Kylie was in heaven. She felt helpless but safe. Her sexual curiosity was spurring her on, eager to learn. This already felt a lot different to her previous sexual experiences and she wanted, needed to explore more.

She felt Eddie's hands slide down from her achingly hard nipples, down over her tummy to the top of her underwear. It made Kylie whimper loudly in anticipation.

"Shall we take these off, Kylie?" Eddie murmured in her ear. Both She and Tracey were very close, surrounding her. Kylie nodded. Tracey kept stroking her hair, her neck, her ears, while Eddie slipped her panties off. She instinctively stood with her feet apart.

"Oh, bless, Tracey, she's got a cute tuft of fur."

Kylie moaned loudly when Eddie's fingernails dragged over her pubic mound, and pressed against her hand as it slid under her, Eddie's fingers sliding against her labia.

"And she's very wet already. Are we turning you on, little one?"

Kylie could hardly speak, she nodded her head vigorously. She was on edge, aroused, soaking wet and needing to cum.

"Please, Eddie....." she whimpered.

"Yes, little one?" Eddie asked innocently.

"I need to cum," she moaned.

"Oh, bless!" said Tracey, behind her, chuckling slightly. Eddie cupped her chin.

"You're not with Tanya now, little one. This isn't some quickie knee-trembler booty-call. You have to earn your climax from us dear."

Kylie felt pressure on her shoulders, as Tracey got her to kneel on the carpet. She found herself level wth Eddie's crotch, as she pulled down her knickers and revealed not only a smooth bare mound but one on which finished her tattoo, one of the roses was emblazoned there. Before she could say anything, Tracey's hand was on top of her head, pushing her forward so her lips made contact with Eddie's skin. She knew what was expected of her and started to lick her.

All the while she felt hands on her head guiding her. Eddie's legs spread wider. She could hear kissing, and moaning, above her, but concentrated on exploring Eddie's pussy with her tongue, sliding it between folds and entering her velvet softness.

She knew she'd struck gold as her bleached hair was clutched tightly. Her head was held still while Eddie rocked and rubbed furiously against her til she came, coating the teen's face.

"Oh, you are lovely, Kylie", said Eddie, stroking her cheek, "stay there."

Tracey moved in front of her now, but instead of presenting her pussy (also bare, she managed to glimpse), she turned and faced Eddie, so Kylie's face was next to her bum.

"You get to lick my other hole, little one", she said.

Kylie was less sure about this. She'd never licked an arse before. However she wasn't given much choice in the matter as Tracey's hand held her head and pressed her mouth between her cheeks. She tentatively probed the tight rose, feeling its wrinkles under her tongue. She heard moans, and Tracey pushed her butt further towards her, indicating her pleasure, which was all the motivation she needed.

Kylie pushed with her tongue, and found Tracey has relaxed enough for her to enter. She pressed harder and heard a "oooooh yesss" from above. She licked around the insides and started to stab in and out with her tongue.

She became aware of other movement. Eddie was massaging Tracey's pussy as Kylie tongued her anus. She heard Eddie's voice.

"You like her tongue, Tracey? Does it feel good in your back passage? Hmm?"

"Oh god yes...she's hot Eddie," she breathed.

Between Kylie's tongue and Eddie's fingers it wasn't long before Tracey was panting that she was cumming. Kylie stuck her tongue as deep as it could go and kept it there as Tracey shuddered and spasmed against Eddie's hand. Kylie actually felt her chest and throat get wet as Tracey came.

Kylie slid her tongue out and sat back on her heels, looking up at the women.

"Oh Kylie, you're perfect," said Eddie, helping her to her feet and unfastening the cuffs.

"Thank you Miss", said Kylie. She'd never called anyone Miss before, not even teachers, but it seems right and natural now. Even more so, when Eddie smiled and said, "Good girl."

"Come lie on the bed, little one, we're not finished with you yet!", said Tracey. She did as she was told, and lay naked on the bed. She watched as both Eddie and Tracey put on strap-on harnesses, before they joined her either side.

Kylie kissed both women as the pressed against her. She felt their hands stroking her body, caressing her skin. She was so aroused, her whole body felt like it was blushing pink. Tracey lay on her back and pulled Kylie on top of her, straddling her she-cock, letting it slide within her well-lubricated pussy. She moaned deeply as it filled her and she started slowly moving on top, leaning forward, her hands pressed on Tracey's breasts. She felt Eddie kneeling, her arms around her, strumming her fingers against her nipples.

Something wet and cold was smeared against her rosebud and she felt a finger enter her. Kylie gasped at the intrusion but welcomed the sensation. She felt the slender finger rubbing against the shaft in her pussy.

"Ohh Eddie," she moaned.

"LIke that, little one?" She said by her ear, "you want more?"

Kylie did. She nodded.

"Say it."

"God.....please Eddie fuck my arse," she moaned. Having to articulate her desire and lust was both embarrassing and arousing. She felt Eddie move again, her hands on Kylie's back, leaning her all the way forward so her upper body was lain against Tracey, her pussy still impaled. She felt the bluntness of Eddie's she-cock pressing her hole.

She'd had anal before, lots of times, but never like this. Never with her pussy already filled. Never felt two shafts working alongside each other as they did now, stimulating her in ways she never knew possible.

Eddie was in control of them all. Her movements behind Kylie dictated everything. Her thrusts made the little one grind deeply on Tracey and all three of them were panting, moaning in unison. Kylie had not felt anything -- not even in her wildest fantasies -- like the sexual connection she felt in that moment. She was the conduit, the vessel of their lust and desire.

She exploded, she screamed so loud Tracey covered her mouth with her hand but at the same time, the two women climaxed against her. In her. The three of them clutching each other tightly, riding into each other's climax.

As they lay there, afterwards, Tracey said, "Tanya was right about you. You are a hot little sub."

"Tanya talked to you about me?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah she came back round yesterday."

"You could call it an interview by proxy, dear", said Eddie.

"So what did she say?"

"Nothing bad I assure you. She likes you a lot. She knows you're submissive and she tries to provide what you need. But she knows that she hasn't the experience to be a Domme, yet. She's still learning."

"From you, Eddie?"

"And Tracey. So when you said you needed a job she saw an opportunity to help you, and us."

"I'm glad she did. Whatever her reason, I'm glad I'm here", Kylie smiled.

The next few days saw Kylie busy at the salon. For such a homely looking place it was popular, not just with mature locals but a lot of the girls Kylie knew and saw about came in regularly. It thrilled her to watch her mistresses work, to be part of the process, the service they provided.

It was raining hard outside, a typical summer downpour. Kylie was sweeping the floor when she noticed a car pull up outside. A young woman, with blonde curls and wearing a nice skirt suit, got out of the driver's side and opened the passenger door, holding an umbrella for the woman climbing out. The umbrella obscured her face but Kylie was fascinated.

"ooh her majesty's back then," smiled Tracey, looking out the window over her client's head, now full of foils.

Before Kylie could ask who, the door to the salon opened in the corridor. She could hear voices, a young voice on the phone.

"yes...yes, no. NO! Listen. She has to come here. She knows this...." the voice went upstairs following the first lady.

A Minute later, the front door opened again. Kylie popped out to meet the new client, as she'd been instructed. She found a young waif of a girl stood there, taking off an expensive looking coat and shaking her dark wavy hair.

Kylie didn't recognise her as a regular, but there was a familiarity about her. If not for her height she would have swore she was a catwalk model. She smiled and asked, "Good morning, can I help you?"

"Hi, yes. I'm Noa, I have an appointment while Chloe Holland", she said.

Tracey appeared by her side and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Noa, I'm Tracey. Please come in and take a seat and miss Chloe will be along shortly. Would you like something to drink?" She motioned for Noa to follow her into the salon.

"A cup of tea would be lovely," Noa said as she sat down. Tracey looked across at Kylie who smiled and said, "Right Away, Miss."

"After that, can you pop upstairs and let Chloe know her client is here?"

"Oh was that her? On the stairs, of course it was!"

Tracey smiled and said, "ohhh that's right, you've not met her yet. You'll love her, she's the best!"

Kylie handed Noa her tea. She glanced her over. She was wearing skin-tight jeans and a loose-fitting teeshirt, with white trainers. She sat flicking through a magazine but looked up to smile and say thank you when the tea was brought, which made Kylie melt just a little.

Slowly, Kylie walked upstairs. She'd head snippets of conversation about Chloe, the third stylist who worked there. She was something of an enigma though. And who was she with, the person who held her door, and umbrella?

As she got to the top of the stairs she heard a noise, a moan. She entered the small kitchen area used as a break room and gasped loudly. In front of her, a woman with a short blonde bob was leaning back against the counter, while another woman, not much older than herself, was kneeling, her mouth firmly planted on the other woman's pussy.

Kylie's gasp startled the girl who stopped and looked at her, her face blushing. The other woman, though, placed her hand in the girl's blonde curls and steered her lips back to her pussy.

"I didn't give you permission to stop", she growled. She looked at Kylie.

"Don't move," she said. "Keep your eyes on mine."

Kylie did as she was told. She watched the woman's face, watched her eyes, the way they half-closed, her moist lips pursed. She listened to her breathing, her nostrils flaring as she got closer. She heard the wet noises made by the girl between her legs. She wished she herself were there.

She didn't moan, she stiffened, and shook against her lover, holding her tight which made the girl whimper. She rode her face until the pulsing pleasure subsided.

"Good girl," she said as the girl cleaned her thighs. She then looked at Kylie.

"You must be Kylie. I'm Chloe and this is Zoe my personal assistant. Pleased to meet you!"

12